Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Favorite song on En Concert? (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5542)

Merci Alizée 04-09-2010 08:21 PM

I'm not going vote in this poll. This is extremely difficult. For last 2 years, I have seen the En Concert video everyday and it has been difficult to skip songs while watching. My favorites have changed with seasons. Sometime I felt L'Alizé is best, sometime JAEM, sometimes L'email a des ailes or ACC or Lui oui toi or Gourmandises or Hey! Amigo! or Amélie m'a dit or PLP or JVPA. So, sorry friend, I just can't pick one.

VVVACCPLPNLY 04-09-2010 08:30 PM

Well, like I said, this is not about h dvd, there is a thread for that. This is onlybfor the live audio album released alongside the dvd, meaning jpva and lemada do not count. But I understand it can be hard to make up your mind. I had to think for weeks before I could decide on one. But eventually I realised that my heart always skipped most when. Hear that carousel music. ÀCC is my favorite of MCÉ, but some reason I just love her voice in JEAM. I also love how she says 'mes jouets' in PTB. And the 'waaaah' during TDM. A lot of things for a lot of songs.

Merci Alizée 04-09-2010 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY (Post 159610)
Well, like I said, this is not about h dvd, there is a thread for that. This is onlybfor the live audio album released alongside the dvd, meaning jpva and lemada do not count. But I understand it can be hard to make up your mind. I had to think for weeks before I could decide on one. But eventually I realised that my heart always skipped most when. Hear that carousel music. ÀCC is my favorite of MCÉ, but some reason I just love her voice in JEAM. I also love how she says 'mes jouets' in PTB. And the 'waaaah' during TDM. A lot of things for a lot of songs.

Sorry, I didn't notice your earlier post but it's difficult with audio album too. Instead of which song do you like most, I would go for one which asks me why do you like a particular song in En Concert for ex - ACC and seriously try that, everyone would love to give reasons for it.

VVVACCPLPNLY 04-09-2010 09:01 PM

Well, I would leave that to you. I don't want to put 42 threads asking about why each song is great. Pm me, we could maybe make this a project!

Merci Alizée 04-09-2010 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY (Post 159620)
Well, I would leave that to you. I don't want to put 42 threads asking about why each song is great. Pm me, we could maybe make this a project!

It won't be surprising to see threads for all songs of Alizée in any Alizée forum, but still I didn't mean that. I was just telling about En Concert in particular and it would be interesting to see what kind of project are you planning for it.

MYGOGT 04-09-2010 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merci Alizée (Post 159607)
For last 2 years, I have seen the En Concert video everyday and it has been difficult to skip songs while watching. My favorites have changed with seasons.

Thank you. I thought I was having a problem. No such thing as too much Alizée!

wasabi622 04-09-2010 09:23 PM

Hm.. I'm tied between Moi...lolita and A contre-courant.

Love the En Concert(audio!!) version of them... which one?!

dj1118 05-08-2010 10:12 AM

I voted A Contre-courant (ncluding the band introductions)

Rictor 05-08-2010 11:42 AM

Oh crap....totally missed the "note that we're talking about the CD, not the DVD performance" part. I voted for Parler Tout Bas because of the way she smiled back at the audience during the instrumental pause. Sorry guys, I screwed up...got too excited and reacted too soon. :o

A contre-courant would have been my vote if it were for the CD. :p

Merci Alizée 05-08-2010 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rictor (Post 164474)
Oh crap....totally missed the "note that we're talking about the CD, not the DVD performance" part. I voted for Parler Tout Bas because of the way she smiled back at the audience during the instrumental pause. Sorry guys, I screwed up...got too excited and reacted too soon. :o

A contre-courant would have been my vote if it were for the CD. :p

It was not unexpected. Whenever En Concert is mentioned, the video and her amazing performance comes to our mind. It's easy to forget about the CD then.