Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Is Alizée mixed????? (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5921)

FanDeAliFee 08-20-2010 02:27 AM

Your own Alizée interview

If you had wanted to ask a personal question of Alizée like the national characters of her heritage, you should have gone to the Tel Aviv concert and paid for admission to the reception which she attended. Even if you had asked politely, you might not have gotten an answer. But at least your attendance would have shown you were truly supportive.

I just took a look at the Corsican girl's public Facebook site. Unless I made a mistake, I think the Alizéee America Facebook site has now fallen off her official list of "Likes and Interests" in favor of new entries.

Did anyone at Alizée America other than Doron go to Tel Aviv to see her? I am through trying to organize ANYTHING here, but perhaps Ben would agree to run an Alizée Concert Lottery, where you buy a chance to have your expenses paid to attend her next concert as the AAm rep.

Deepwaters 08-20-2010 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by docdtv (Post 177228)
If you had wanted to ask a personal question of Alizée like the national characters of her heritage, you should have gone to the Tel Aviv concert and paid for admission to the reception which she attended. Even if you had asked politely, you might not have gotten an answer. But at least your attendance would have shown you were truly supportive.

It would have also showed that you had money. :rolleyes:

Seriously, Doc, that was uncalled for. Completely.

wasabi622 08-20-2010 05:44 PM

It's hard to say that anyone these days are actually well.. not mixed. (I'd say pure, but that has a negative Ayran ring to it. :p)

I mean, who really is just one nationality? Most of my friends are a mixture of French, German, Italian, Canadian, English, and so on. Even me. Though I thought that I was just Korean, I found out that a long long time ago, in a galaxy far far away.. :p NO. I mean, I found out that one of my ancestors from the 15th century was Chinese.

pepelepew 08-21-2010 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by docdtv (Post 177228)

I just took a look at the Corsican girl's public Facebook site. Unless I made a mistake, I think the Alizéee America Facebook site has now fallen off her official list of "Likes and Interests" in favor of new entries.

Did anyone at Alizée America other than Doron go to Tel Aviv to see her? I am through trying to organize ANYTHING here, but perhaps Ben would agree to run an Alizée Concert Lottery, where you buy a chance to have your expenses paid to attend her next concert as the AAm rep.

doron lives there. Did you go? Want some cheese width that whine lol!

Marquis<3Alizée 08-21-2010 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasabi622 (Post 177289)
It's hard to say that anyone these days are actually well.. not mixed. (I'd say pure, but that has a negative Ayran ring to it. :p)

I mean, who really is just one nationality? Most of my friends are a mixture of French, German, Italian, Canadian, English, and so on. Even me. Though I thought that I was just Korean, I found out that a long long time ago, in a galaxy far far away.. :p NO. I mean, I found out that one of my ancestors from the 15th century was Chinese.

Yeah man totaly agree I'm mixed with four differnet nationalites I'm 50% puerto rican, 25% Sicilian, 25% Irish and and 5% Swedish. I know a lot of mixed people some are mixed with French and are African American and I know a lot of latinos who are mixed. Basicly were I come from my city is full with mixed people, not everybody but the majority.

pepelepew 08-21-2010 01:23 AM

Alll I know is that God put together the right mix with Alizee. Blended perfection:wub:

Deepwaters 08-21-2010 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasabi622 (Post 177289)
I mean, who really is just one nationality?

My own ancestry is English, Irish, German, French, Cherokee, and African (I don't know which tribe). That's just the parts I know about. My white ancestors have been in America since 1640, my black ancestors roughly the same, and my Native American ancestors much longer.

Corsica has been settled, conquered, or occupied by an unknown indigenous people, Greeks, Carthaginians, Romans, Normans, Italians, and French, and is now a part of the modern world and hence a stew pot. There is no such thing as a "pure" Corsican people. Alizée has an Italian look about her, I think deriving more from her mother than her father, judging by their photos. But like all Corsicans, she is surely a genetic blend.

user472884 08-21-2010 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marquis<3Alizée (Post 177403)
Yeah man totaly agree I'm mixed with four differnet nationalites I'm 50% puerto rican, 25% Sicilian, 25% Irish and and 5% Swedish. I know a lot of mixed people some are mixed with French and are African American and I know a lot of latinos who are mixed. Basicly were I come from my city is full with mixed people, not everybody but the majority.

I'm more impressed that you're 105%, rather than your wide variety of blood
;)

Människöpesten 08-21-2010 02:10 AM

Amurican, English, Irish, Swiss German, French andddddd that's it.

Tchaikovsky 08-21-2010 03:59 AM

German here, as far as I know.