Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Alizee's divorce (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7295)

Jordy 01-31-2013 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melle Katherine (Post 236299)
Really? :omg: I didn't know this! Any picture of it? And when did she?

It is Hebrew letters:

http://www.alizeeart.com/photos/2010...SCF0471bis.jpg

http://www.alizeeart.com/photos/2010...SCF1455bis.jpg

These are probably not the best photos of it, but they are the first good photos where we could see it, it was back in 2010, Les Enfoires.

But lately (last summer) she used to usually cover it somehow with a bracelet or something.

Melle Katherine 01-31-2013 04:09 PM

Thank you!
I think she could love him very much.

Fall 01-31-2013 04:10 PM

The Jeremy tattoo is part of the reason I was reluctant to believe the divorce thing, while other people seemed to be ready to swear that they had split years ago or something. And if off the top of my head, I think the Jeremy tattoo was first seen in 2010, can somebody else confirm? So I still suspect that they were ok at least up until last year or so, but that's just me.

Melle Katherine 01-31-2013 04:24 PM

They were still together in 2010 I think, maybe they moved into an other house in that year. In 2011 they weren't.
Anyway I haven't seen this tattoo before, neither in pictures from 2008-2009.

Jordy 01-31-2013 04:30 PM

Well, it used to be ok between them, even in 2010 it seemed to be fine (because of the tattoo from ~january 2010) but then it had to change somehow, in 2012 she definitely moved to Ajaccio, she started to cover this tattoo with his name so they are not together for more then a year now. They don't need to get divorced because they are not legally married in France, so they just broke up. The only reason why they would need to get divorced would be if one of them had some business in USA because only there they are married.

lapinschous 01-31-2013 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordy (Post 236300)

But lately (last summer) she used to usually cover it somehow with a bracelet or something.

So true!

That's part of my reasoning regarding the hidden meaning of ACDLA ..

Melle Katherine 01-31-2013 05:01 PM

I'm sure that song is about them, but I can't write it down often enough :D

Fall 01-31-2013 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordy (Post 236306)
the tattoo from ~january 2010)

Thanks Jordy

lalorocks 01-31-2013 06:03 PM

The tattoo in hebrew letters was a nice touch from Alizée to Jéremy. It was a real love.

lapinschous 02-01-2013 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordy (Post 236300)

http://www.abload.de/img/146543493rmjalizeer1mph.jpg :agree:

Melle Katherine 02-01-2013 02:12 PM

Of course, because they're not together anymore.
And its removal will be very painful. But I think she wouldn't remove it. It will be a nice memory. (Maybe)

Future Raptor Ace 02-01-2013 02:31 PM

Jeremy is still the father of Annily, even if they are not still together Jeremy will always have that title and therefore can't easily be removed from Alizee's life both literally and metaphorically.

Melle Katherine 02-02-2013 12:37 PM

What do you think... do they meet sometimes? I think they should because of Annily. Jérémy is her father, and he also should be with Annily.

Bigdan 02-02-2013 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melle Katherine (Post 236381)
What do you think... do they meet sometimes? I think they should because of Annily. Jérémy is her father, and he also should be with Annily.

I would say.... "private life".

:w:

lapinschous 02-02-2013 02:10 PM

Knowing Alizée's warmheartedness i'm pretty sure Annily's got everything she needs, her father included :) But there's no point in asking since no one here have ever been to witness her family life

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigdan (Post 236382)
I would say.... "private life".

:w:

Haha , was about to say the same ^^

Melle Katherine 02-03-2013 06:13 AM

I know that this is her personal life, I was just thinking about this.

Azhiri 02-03-2013 01:51 PM

I really hope they still get along, or are civil to each other at the very least. I'm sure they talk sometimes, depending on whoever has custody, whatever the visitation schedule looks like, etc. Parents need to cooperate with each other to keep a visitation schedule going.

lalorocks 02-03-2013 02:10 PM

I have the hope they can return to be together.

Melle Katherine 02-03-2013 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lalorocks (Post 236433)
I have the hope they can return to be together.

Me too. I hope once they'll be together again, because I adored them together. Maybe they need time... because they married a bit young, right.

BrianO1 02-03-2013 04:00 PM

I think it's best for people to simply hope she is happy, however this ends up.

We don't know why they split, so hoping they get back together may not be a great thing to hope for. I have seen too many women who are wronged by a guy, or guy wronged by a girl, make the dumb choice of going back to them, just to end up getting hurt again.

Now I'm not saying that's the case with Lili and Jeremy, but I think it's better to hope simply for her happiness, and not a certain outcome.

Un-rêve 02-04-2013 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianO1 (Post 236439)
I think it's best for people to simply hope she is happy, however this ends up.

We don't know why they split, so hoping they get back together may not be a great thing to hope for. I have seen too many women who are wronged by a guy, or guy wronged by a girl, make the dumb choice of going back to them, just to end up getting hurt again.

Now I'm not saying that's the case with Lili and Jeremy, but I think it's better to hope simply for her happiness, and not a certain outcome.

I hear you there old buddy old pal. :)

I think it's ok as long as we don't make everything into a great sense of bloody piracy.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2saGsZ-oNJw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

lapinschous 02-07-2013 06:39 PM

I've just noticed that Jeremy never followed Alizée on twitter while Lili always have followed jerem..

Might this be due to the fact Alizée is calling herself Mellealizee on twitter? Melle being the contraction of Mademoiselle, which is french for Miss, only used to name an unmarried girl .. :/

DrSmith 02-07-2013 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lapinschous (Post 236679)
I've just noticed that Jeremy never followed Alizée on twitter while Lili always have followed jerem..

Might this be due to the fact Alizée is calling herself Mellealizee on twitter? Melle being the contraction of Mademoiselle, which is french for Miss, only used to name an unmarried girl .. :/

Maybe JC is keeping distant so he doesn't give the appearance that he's obsessed with/pining for her.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FpBr1J-0Qpk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

melovelily 02-07-2013 11:36 PM

Quote:

She had the name since 2009 and they were together at that time

Melle Katherine 02-08-2013 05:56 PM

Quote:

Yes but it ws because of "Mademoiselle Juliette", like she also used "moi-alizée" after "Moi... Lolita"... So it doesn't matter. Btw it sounds stupidly that "Madame Alizée" :D

Anyway it's just the Internet... it does not mean anything... My boyfriend is the same, he also don't "follow" me on Facebook for example

wildfire 02-10-2013 06:23 AM

I thin she left him because Jeremy has a very small.... shoe size! :)))

melovelily 02-10-2013 06:41 AM

^ uncyclopedia kinda confirmed that :p

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BCvWdguCMAA--JT.jpg

Taxi Driver Aaron 02-13-2013 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALS (Post 235651)
The number one reason for divorce is disagreements over money.

No wait that is number two, Marriage is the number one reason for divorce. :D

If you think marriage is expensive, you should see what a divorce is going to cost you. ;)

I think marriage is more expensive... My dad has been married to my mom for over 45 years and when I asked my dad how much it cost him to get married he replied "I don't know son, I'm still paying for it!" :D true story!

Shepherd 07-08-2014 12:54 AM

Can someone be so kind as to translate this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uVtHGXY8Yc

ALS 07-08-2014 04:21 PM

Alizée never took Jeremy's name when she got married. When they purchased a building together in Villejuif back in early 2009 it is listed as owned by Jeremy Chatelain and Alizée Jacotey. As far as I can tell the house on the Golf Course was only in Jeremy's name.

Shepherd 07-08-2014 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALS (Post 250781)
Alizée never took Jeremy's name when she got married. When they purchased a building together in Villejuif back in early 2009 it is listed as owned by Jeremy Chatelain and Alizée Jacotey. As far as I can tell the house on the Golf Course was only in Jeremy's name.

Thank you, ALS, but there seems to be more to it. Why the tears and hugging?

ALS 07-08-2014 07:18 PM

From what I remember from that video translation when it came out, Alizée was somewhat blaming herself for the marriage failing. My take was that Alizée felt that she didn't try hard enough to make the marriage work. No blame in any way towards Jeremy. She was crying because she felt she had failed at trying to keep the marriage together. She was took it pretty hard when Gregoire asked her to tell him what the worst thing that ever happened to her. He was pushing buttons to get her emotional so he could get her to channel all those feelings into the next dance routine on the show.

Shepherd 07-08-2014 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALS (Post 250785)
From what I remember from that video translation when it came out, Alizée was somewhat blaming herself for the marriage failing. My take was that Alizée felt that she didn't try hard enough to make the marriage work. No blame in any way towards Jeremy. She was crying because she felt she had failed at trying to keep the marriage together. She was took it pretty hard when Gregoire asked her to tell him what the worst thing that ever happened to her. He was pushing buttons to get her emotional so he could get her to channel all those feelings into the next dance routine on the show.

Wow! Thanks. That's really interesting.