Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée News (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   [Official] Alizée's Facebook (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2895)

Merci Alizée 05-29-2011 09:04 AM

Alizée wished happy mother's day on her facebook page.

Quote:

♥ Bonne fête aux mamans ♥ Happy Mother day ♥
and linked this song

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/s-qpPfgSECw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

User22 05-29-2011 12:28 PM

Thanks MA! France must have a different date for Mother's Day :blink: Cause the US' one was 3 weeks ago.

Människöpesten 05-29-2011 12:37 PM

france broke the calendar. ffff-

Karin 05-29-2011 07:57 PM

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._2205818_n.jpg

babyblue558 05-29-2011 08:23 PM

AWWWW SOOO CUUUUUUUUUTE :wub: :wub: :wub:
nice dog too

User22 05-29-2011 09:08 PM

Man she has got a lock on the dogs in her life :D lol

Deepwaters 05-30-2011 01:15 AM

I just saw that picture on her Facebook. I think I'm the only one who mentioned the puppy in a comment. :cool:

Merci Alizée 05-30-2011 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deepwaters (Post 204138)
I just saw that picture on her Facebook. I think I'm the only one who mentioned the puppy in a comment. :cool:

With over 1200 likes and 200 comments on that post, would you be the only one?

User22 05-30-2011 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merci Alizée (Post 204147)
With over 1200 likes and 200 comments on that post, would you be the only one?

Most likely, since according to AlizeeRocks.com, only 5% of people look at anything besides Alizée in a picture of Alizée during their first viewing of the picture. AlizeeRocks.com also released a report saying that 85% of participants in a recent study gazed at Alizée in 3 pictures for about 50-60 minutes each before moving to the next picture.

So as you can see, spotting that dog, and let alone commenting about it, would be very unlikely. So I'd have to say that DrSmith was the only one that commented about the dog in that pic in my eyes ;)

DrSmith 05-30-2011 02:36 AM

Deepwaters, not DrSmith.

Although I thought about commenting on the dog, so you must have picked up on my brain waves. ;);)

Rev 05-30-2011 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaronius31 (Post 204151)
.... AlizeeRocks.com also released a report saying that 85% of participants in a recent study gazed at Alizée in 3 pictures for about 50-60 minutes each before moving to the next picture....

Can I assume that you mean seconds? :)

Deepwaters 05-30-2011 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaronius31 (Post 204151)
Most likely, since according to AlizeeRocks.com, only 5% of people look at anything besides Alizée in a picture of Alizée during their first viewing of the picture.

Yeah, when she puts something up on Facebook, it usually gets a lot of comments, but most of them have little to do with what it is she posts. It's all either "You're so beautiful" or something about their favorite Alizée song. Or, sometimes, "I love your music but I don't understand a word of French."

User22 05-30-2011 10:46 AM

Agreed Deep, or it's "Alizée es muy bella!!!". That's what I post everytime anyways.

lefty12357 05-30-2011 11:09 AM

I remember when Alizée posted a picture of a fan (her name is Cristelle, I believe) wearing one of the shirts she designed. There was a ton of comments saying things like, "Oh Alizée, you are so beautiful", or "You're soooo cute!". I had to wonder, did all these people think the picture was Alizée, or do they just always post these same responses regardless of what Alizée posts. Either way, I had to laugh.

User22 05-30-2011 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lefty12357 (Post 204176)
I remember when Alizée posted a picture of a fan (her name is Cristelle, I believe) wearing one of the shirts she designed. There was a ton of comments saying things like, "Oh Alizée, you are so beautiful", or "You're soooo cute!". I had to wonder, did all these people think the picture was Alizée, or do they just always post these same responses regardless of what Alizée posts. Either way, I had to laugh.

Hahaha I remember that :p I agree, it was pretty funny that people couldn't see they were two different people haha.

Rev 05-30-2011 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaronius31 (Post 204182)
Hahaha I remember that :p I agree, it was pretty funny that people couldn't see they were two different people haha.

The girl was doing a "Jessica." :)

User22 05-30-2011 01:42 PM

Quote:

Alizee's Facebook:

Diffusion de "Balavoine Evidemment" le 17 Juin, et "Génération 2000" le 1er Juillet, le tout sur TF1!
Translation: Airing of "Balavoine Evidemment" on June 17th, and "Generation 2000" on July 1st, all on TF1!

Azhiri 06-01-2011 01:33 PM

Fresh from Alizee's facebook page:

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._1078480_n.jpg

She says in the description that it's from here: http://www.joanneazoubel.fr/#page=albums

rcs 06-01-2011 07:32 PM

Nice Pic

My goodness, when someone mentions french girls, I think Alizee! She's still gorgeous.

babyblue558 06-01-2011 08:44 PM

Alizée wearing a beret... what could be more French? ;)

woohoo 06-01-2011 09:38 PM

Man those heels are huge.

User22 06-01-2011 09:47 PM

Thanks for sharing Azhiri :) She looks awesome :D

Jake04 06-04-2011 02:44 AM

I couldn't help but noticed that Alizee gains hundreds of fans/friends a day! It was just 5 days ago when she hit 250,000. Now it's almost 255,000! That's an average of about 1,000/day! Compared that to Vanessa Paradis (92,000); Jenifer (72,000); Amel Bent (99,000); Nowenn (36,000); Natasha (11,000) and Claire Keim (7,000). I think only Mylene (316,000) has more.
This despite of very little activities from our Alizee. :cool:

Merci Alizée 06-04-2011 02:49 AM

and I guess it was just 2-3 months back when I tweeted mentioning her that the fb page has crossed 200000 mark.

14th April to be precise. So approx 40,000 page likes in 7 weeks. By that rate she would cross 350,000 mark by 2011.

Jake04 06-04-2011 03:00 AM

The only problem is I think most of her fans are spread all over the world unlike the others who have mostly French fans as evidenced by comments on their Youtube videos and FB accounts. This makes it hard for Alizee to hold concerts. Maybe she should think of holding a concert in one place and make it available online on a pay-per-view basis. Top Rank (boxing) just did that last month (Mosley vs Pacquiao).

Merci Alizée 06-04-2011 03:11 AM

^ That sounds similar to some of the Fandealifee's ideas.

Jake04 06-04-2011 03:17 AM

That could be the only way for her to hold concerts - well, may be aside from touring with other singers/bands just like Lilith Fair here in the US. I don't think her fans are willing or able to afford to fly to France to attend her concerts.

lefty12357 06-04-2011 03:03 PM

If just half of those people would by her CDs when they are released, she'd be in great shape.

Cruzier 06-04-2011 07:59 PM

250.000+fans likes and i like to see 300.000 at the end of this month. and what lefty said i would like to see that aswell.

Rev 06-04-2011 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cruzier (Post 204433)
250.000+fans likes and i like to see 300.000 at the end of this month. and what lefty said i would like to see that aswell.

Looks like she is finally getting some traction from her appearances. :)

Euphoria 06-04-2011 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake04 (Post 204415)
The only problem is I think most of her fans are spread all over the world unlike the others who have mostly French fans as evidenced by comments on their Youtube videos and FB accounts. This makes it hard for Alizee to hold concerts. Maybe she should think of holding a concert in one place and make it available online on a pay-per-view basis. Top Rank (boxing) just did that last month (Mosley vs Pacquiao).

That's what DVDs are for. It would probably cost her more money to broadcast than she'd make in profit.

Un-rêve 06-04-2011 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev (Post 204437)
Looks like she is finally getting some traction from her appearances. :)

Well yeah possibly.. but I think she's always had many, many, many more fans than people think. Arrgghhh useless comment!

Jake04 06-05-2011 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lefty12357 (Post 204427)
If just half of those people would by her CDs when they are released, she'd be in great shape.

Agreed 100%. BTW she just added more than 600 fans/friends in 24 hours!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Euphoria (Post 204438)
That's what DVDs are for. It would probably cost her more money to broadcast than she'd make in profit.

Or she could do both. I'll buy both ppv and the DVD!:wub:

Deepwaters 06-05-2011 05:21 AM

Whoa, I think that pay-per-view idea is a good one. A virtual concert -- not as good as being there in person, alas, but . . . or even something downloadable for a price. Maybe that would be better. I'd definitely shell out a few dollars/Euros for a virtual Alizée concert, whereas it would be a serious expense to go to France and I would frankly not be willing to do that just for her concert (seeing her concert as part of a larger trip to France is another thing).

Edcognito 06-05-2011 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deepwaters (Post 204444)
Whoa, I think that pay-per-view idea is a good one. A virtual concert -- not as good as being there in person, alas, but . . . or even something downloadable for a price. Maybe that would be better. I'd definitely shell out a few dollars/Euros for a virtual Alizée concert, whereas it would be a serious expense to go to France and I would frankly not be willing to do that just for her concert (seeing her concert as part of a larger trip to France is another thing).

Going to France to see Alizée wouldn't be that hard to sell to my wife, as long as it was part of a larger trip. I *myself* would actually fly to France to see her in concert. Just to be able to say "I saw her"! Don't know why this would be so important to me, even after all these years (almost five now) - but I would totally do this... :o

Getting to watch (live) an Alizée PPV broadcast would be cool... but I would have to rent a HU-MON-GUS dam screen! :)

ALS 06-06-2011 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Un-rêve (Post 204441)
Well yeah possibly.. but I think she's always had many, many, many more fans than people think. Arrgghhh useless comment!

Oh I would defiantly go with that comment.

Do you guys actually think that she is invited yearly to Les Enfoires because they like her? They know the public still has a special place in their heart for Alizée. She helps fill the seats and sell DVD's of the show.

Didn't someone point out in the last month or two that Alizée is a major ratings booster for television shows she appears on in France?

User22 06-06-2011 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALS (Post 204505)
Didn't someone point out in the last month or two that Alizée is a major ratings booster for television shows she appears on in France?

I wish it were true...but I need evidence to believe that...and that evidence would be tough to get!

Scruffydog777 06-07-2011 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALS (Post 204505)
Oh I would defiantly go with that comment.

Do you guys actually think that she is invited yearly to Les Enfoires because they like her? They know the public still has a special place in their heart for Alizée. She helps fill the seats and sell DVD's of the show.

IMO, she was by far the most beautiful woman out there and she is a joy to watch dancing. Then we all know what a great person she is on the inside, a fact that I'm sure is well known by the French people, a fact that makes her presence on the show a key focus of their planning for the show. I'm sure you all heard in the interview with her and Nolwenn how rushed the preperations for this show were, but both of them looked like they had been rehearsing for weeks. That I'm sure is another thing that is truely valuable to the producers of this show.

Look for example at this clip from this years Les Enfoires. At the start of it there are three big lugs who are walking up on stage. They were hardly into it. They were probably horrified when they told them that they were going to asked to wear a skirt,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I mean a kilt. I certainly would of if I had been in their position. But directly behind them there was a man of dark complexion, and behind him there was a relatively young man ( well young in relation to me) who is just really into it. It was enjoyable to watch him. He made the best of an uncomfortable situation and entertained the crowd. I wish I could be that cool. (Who is this guy anyways?) Reminded me of the Fonz. So this is the type of guy they would want back next year on their show along with Alizee (It's a good thing for Jeremy that he already sealed the deal).

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YMtsDIe1_4Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

As far as the public liking her, you are absolutely right that there are many people in France who have a special place in their hearts for her. They are just waiting for her to come up with something truely to their liking. They will not settle for anything less than what they think is very good music. But I think all the keys pieces are in place. Alizee has gone through a learning curve since she left MF and LB and she willl apply what she has learned in her next album and that will be an awesome moment, for when she does well in France, all the elements will be in place in this country, that weren't in place in 2003, to promote her and she will come to this country and get the recognition she deserves.

C-4 06-07-2011 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcs (Post 204322)
My goodness, when someone mentions french girls, I think Alizee! She's still gorgeous.

When someone mentions women, I think Alizée. She is always gorgeous.
(My version of this quote.):wub:

Jurre 06-07-2011 07:24 AM

When someone mentions anything, I think Alizée... :p