Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Support (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Alizée America Suggestion Box (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5996)

wasabi622 10-03-2011 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaronius31 (Post 209571)
I was able to upload the whole video section to Youtube a couple months ago in hopes of them being embedded as a lower-cost video section. We all agreed it was best, but Ben never got around to embedding them which is understanding since he is quite busy. The only videos I never uploaded were the interviews since they were so long. I can try tomorrow though and give you the link. I'll try putting in subs too. If it doesn't work then I can send you .rar files for the FunTV interview.

Hey, that would be great if you could!

As long as they're subtitled. I already have a bunch of her interviews, but none with subtitles. I'd especially love the 2001 Stars a Domicile. That was probably one of my favorite videos of Alizée.

Merci Alizée 10-13-2011 05:29 PM

Reputation system has been enabled.

Now members can customize their profile also.

Read more about reputation and profile customization here.

Taxi Driver Aaron 10-14-2011 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merci Alizée (Post 211057)
Reputation system has been enabled.

Now members can customize their profile also.

Read more about reputation and profile customization here.

Sweet!!!! thanks!

DrSmith 10-15-2011 06:45 PM

When you get a lot of rep points you can trade them in for great prizes like a plastic kazoo or this Quiet Riot clock.

Rictor 10-15-2011 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrSmith (Post 211256)
When you get a lot of rep points you can trade them in for great prizes like a plastic kazoo or this Quiet Riot clock.

I have always wanted a plastic kazoo. They make the most unique sounds.

DrSmith 10-15-2011 07:23 PM

I'll give you some rep to put towards that kazoo. ;D

HelixSix 10-15-2011 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron (Post 211233)
as I was saying... tatoo's and things like that don't have to be the topic of this subject...

Well there really is no other choice since the mod who locked the tattoo thread lied and said it would be reopened within 24 hours when it's been almost 2 days.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron (Post 211253)
I don't know what the rep button does either... I think once you get a lot of them people know that your words carry weight... and you may get a cookie too! Conversely, if you lose rep points, people will know that you are full of bs!....

I've seen this in effect on other forums and it basically turns into politics and a popularity contest. You can say something that is very legit but if people don't like it (or you) it will get voted down. Like somebody who is overly critical of Alizée in a post will face the wrath of the majority. Or me making a post like this will most likely get negative attention. Somebody who posts a new picture of Alizée will get increased rep even if they don't say anything.

I don't think the concept of rep means anything but it likely will cause people to say "your rep is low so you don't know what you are talking about" as support for what they say.

Taxi Driver Aaron 10-15-2011 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HelixSix (Post 211274)
Well there really is no other choice since the mod who locked the tattoo thread lied and said it would be reopened within 24 hours when it's been almost 2 days.

True ... I think Aaron forgot to open the thread back up.. but then again he is probably having second thoughts about opening pandora's box.

Tchaikovsky 10-22-2011 08:17 PM

Let us use gifs as avatars.

Taxi Driver Aaron 10-23-2011 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tchaikovsky (Post 211701)
Let us use gifs as avatars.

I agree! :thumb: