Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée America Podcast (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   AAP 010: We're in double digits now people. Ow! (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4251)

ImRawdg 09-25-2008 12:13 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a tab with sheet music, it took a little while to make but it is very close to what I played. In my opinion it's a bit complex, and it may be hard to read because I had to print screen on a zoomed out print preview. Good luck.

Amigo! 09-25-2008 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImRawdg (Post 116045)
Here is a tab with sheet music, it took a little while to make but it is very close to what I played. In my opinion it's a bit complex, and it may be hard to read because I had to print screen on a zoomed out print preview. Good luck.

Thank you! :)

ImRawdg 09-25-2008 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woohoo (Post 115947)
Ps Imrawdog you have to post the tabs ....

That is pretty funny :D Im Raw Dog?

People at my school tend to call me "Rodg", pronounced 'rahj', because my last name is Rodgers, and people always have to have some kind of nickname for you. I wanted to be as anonymous as I could when I first joined this forum, and after taking a quote from a story for English class (also in my signature) I came up with my forum name ImRawdg, with a slightly altered spelling of "Rodg."

But I laughed out loud at "Imrawdog" :D

ciarac77 09-25-2008 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brad (Post 115903)
great show ciara! i liked the recap idea and i loved raspy voice :p

Lol, thanks. Except unlike last time, it wasn't 'I stayed out too late the night before-raspy', but rather 'I stayed out late too many nights in a row and caught a cold-raspy'....not nearly as fun. Well, maybe some of it.

nurvonic 09-25-2008 10:24 AM

you should catch a cold more often, because you sound damn good. ;)

i love the podcast titles btw.

Roman 09-25-2008 07:15 PM

finally on iTunes just today? downloading now ... :)

MonteCristo 09-26-2008 09:58 AM

Its fun sitting in the yard on a sunny day with my iphone, cold glass of wine, listening to this. But then my neighbor just had to be a f#*kin f^g and water his flowers at this time, which the majority happened to be on the my side of the fence

Sir Wood 09-26-2008 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImRawdg (Post 116045)

I enjoyed your LT piece Rodg. ;) Especially the intro. By any chance you wouldn't happen to have a completed piece with just the piano/keyboard? I think that would be pretty awesome too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nurvonic (Post 116060)
you should catch a cold more often, because you sound damn good. ;)

i love the podcast titles btw.

LMAO!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MonteCristo (Post 116104)
Its fun sitting in the yard on a sunny day with my iphone, cold glass of wine, listening to this. But then my neighbor just had to be a f#*kin f^g and water his flowers at this time, which the majority happened to be on the my side of the fence

Well, at least that leaves you out of the chores of having to ever water that part of the lawn if your neighbor is doing it. LOL!

i_luv_alizee 10-09-2008 10:21 PM

I just wanted to say thank you for the podcasts. I'm a newbie to Alizée and I recently got an ipod. I discovered the podcast (starting with number 9) and from there I discovered this place. Anyway it's been fun listening to the last two podcasts and look forward to more. Also the information has been quite helpful in getting to know about her. Thank you. :D

woohoo 10-09-2008 10:31 PM

Finally a third Texan now we can split off and make our own Alizee website. We shall can it Texans for Alizee. WOOHOO

Woo