Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Media Section (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Alizée & Jeremy in a video! (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6300)

Människöpesten 03-10-2011 05:29 PM

dude. New York is awesome. Alizée has been there and I'm from there. yeee. to FRA: we're the best.

Fèvier 03-10-2011 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Människöpesten (Post 201042)
dude. New York is awesome. Alizée has been there and I'm from there. yeee. to FRA: we're the best.

I are from new york as well :p
though not exactly from the city, but still. I'm here. :rolleyes:

Future Raptor Ace 03-10-2011 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Människöpesten (Post 201042)

Yea we are lol :cool:
She will be back, apparently she likes traveling to NYC; she did a few times with Myrlene

User22 03-10-2011 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace (Post 201049)
Yea we are lol :cool:
She will be back, apparently she likes traveling to NYC; she did a few times with Myrlene

Indeed she did...It is very likely she visited spots like the Empire and Statue of Liberty...which means some of us have walked where she has :eek: jk'n haha.

Fèvier 03-10-2011 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaronius31 (Post 201053)
Indeed she did...It is very likely she visited spots like the Empire and Statue of Liberty...which means some of us have walked where she has :eek: jk'n haha.

And just to think. The times we've traveled through New York before becoming a fan, we could have possibly been only but a few feet away from her. Especially if you're going through Grand Central. (this thought actually came up when I went into the city and arrived at GC. :rolleyes:)

Future Raptor Ace 03-10-2011 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaronius31 (Post 201053)

Im pretty sure she visited the world trade center in 2000 but she probably did all the things tourists would do in the city.
Quote:

And just to think. The times we've traveled through New York before becoming a fan, we could have possibly been only but a few feet away from her. Especially if you're going through Grand Central. (this thought actually came up when I went into the city and arrived at GC. :rolleyes:)
Scary huh, but I think your best bet in running into Alizee in the city is taking a trip to JFK, otherwise you got a 1 in 8.3 million chance in running into her at any given second.

Rev 03-11-2011 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace (Post 201060)
Im pretty sure she visited the world trade center in 2000 but she probably did all the things tourists would do in the city.

Scary huh, but I think your best bet in running into Alizee in the city is taking a trip to JFK, otherwise you got a 1 in 8.3 million chance in running into her at any given second.

I ran into my boss and his family in NYC. Never underestimate synchronicity. :)

Naft 03-11-2011 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merci Alizée (Post 201035)
Doesn't matter as you'll hardly be able to speak anything even if you become fluent in French. :p

"Better have it and not need it than need it and not have it."

User22 03-11-2011 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naft (Post 201066)
"Better have it and not need it than need it and not have it."

You're not allowed to make up quotes lol. Nah I'm kidding. But yeah I would love to know french and not be able to use it rather than not have it. But I wouldn't become speechless around her...i would actually be able to talk to her unlike most haha. Or at least I think so...but I'd probably freeze up anyway....

rcs 03-11-2011 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace (Post 201060)
...I think your best bet in running into Alizee in the city is taking a trip to JFK, otherwise you got a 1 in 8.3 million chance in running into her at any given second.

Sooo, you're saying there's a chance, eh?

I had just gotten back from following her entire Mexican tour with Roman, Amigo, Sirwood, Lowbeam, Ben, and RMJ. Was the best summer vacation I ever had...climbing pyramids and playing Indiana Jones exploring caves and underground tunnels during the day, only to cap it off with an Alizee concert with mexican fans at night! We had a blast down there, BUT we were definitely shocked that she entered US soil. I recall Ben asking where her location was at the time on AAm. We spent so much time trying to figure out which monuments she would visit in Mexico or airport she'd be flying out of (we'd be thrilled to have flown with her of course :p) that I don't believe anyone gave much thought that she'd be visiting us.