Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Will you tell THEM about HER? (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4174)

Fèvier 04-19-2010 10:13 PM

well I thought I'd give this thread a bump. as for the question:
OF COURSE!!! If I have my own home the only CD's that will be there would be her's and Les Enfoirés which she is in. Radio Stations will be adjusted to pick up only signals from stations that actually play her music! :D

MYGOGT 04-19-2010 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beaner360 (Post 161689)
well I thought I'd give this thread a bump. as for the question:
OF COURSE!!! If I have my own home the only CD's that will be there would be her's and Les Enfoirés which she is in. Radio Stations will be adjusted to pick up only signals from stations that actually play her music! :D

I have Lilly playing 24/7 in my place in all the rooms. The car radio seems to be stuck on the Lilly channel also, darn the good luck anyhow.:rolleyes:

Merci Alizée 04-19-2010 10:40 PM

That's easy to say now. Every fan feels like that. But time is biggest factor. As time passes, people move on, they loose interest, not that, then at become mature enough to keep thoughts on ground. So, my friend, just wait & see. If you feel like that after 10 years, then you are the best.

MYGOGT 04-19-2010 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merci Alizée (Post 161693)
That's easy to say now. Every fan feels like that. But time is biggest factor. As time passes, people move on, they loose interest, not that, then at become mature enough to keep thoughts on ground. So, my friend, just wait & see. If you feel like that after 10 years, then you are the best.

I tend to stick with things that work. For example, I drove my last truck for 18 years, until it fell apart. Let's hope that doesn't happen to Lilly.

User22 04-19-2010 11:31 PM

Dude I will jam Lilly into my kids at a young age....kid's minds are like sponges so I shall make them memorize the lyrics to every song and then they will be bilingual!!!

Then I can uhhh....Ope, time to watch JEAM

Deepwaters 04-19-2010 11:34 PM

I do have kids, and I've already introduced them to her. :cool:

Rictor 04-19-2010 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HelixSix (Post 113200)
If I had kids I would tell them simply because she is a good role model. If I had a daughter I'd hope she would look up to Alizée.

I was thinking the same thing, WORD FOR WORD. Man, are you psychic or something?

Think about the kinds of trash young girls are exposed to nowadays. I've ALWAYS thought about having a daughter but I worry so much about her becoming a skank. Nothing would please me more than for her to turn out to have Lili type qualities and characteristics. I would be so proud of her.

MYGOGT 04-19-2010 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaronius31 (Post 161705)
Dude I will jam Lilly into my kids at a young age....kid's minds are like sponges so I shall make them memorize the lyrics to every song and then they will be bilingual!!!

Then I can uhhh....Ope, time to watch JEAM

You would have your own translators then.

User22 04-19-2010 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MYGOGT (Post 161711)
You would have your own translators then.

Exactly!!! I will control my kids and make them learn everything I want them to and make them go to Cornell and be Physicists and destroy the world!!!

Man JEAM was awesome...as always:D

Merci Alizée 04-20-2010 12:31 AM

My first reply was intended for Beaner. Doesn't matter much.

This is an interesting issue and I want to add more to it.

First as I mentioned earlier, you have to see for how long you can remain influenced by liliness. There are many fans who were, lets say, like us in pre-psych days. When they are young they like her, adore her more than others. But say, after, 5-6 years, things changed for them or will change for others. There are two possibilities after that. First you start disliking her new styles or new directions and find new interest. In my view, I don't want that to happen to anyone. But then people find new interests and situation is different for them. You can find lots of people whom if you notice, how they were in the past and how they are now, you won't believe it. Older fans can understand what I mean. No one can do anything about that. THINGS DO CHANGE. Everything can't remain same in future as it is now.

Second possibility is that as time passes, you find many new things, there are many changes in life, after which, lets say, you are still a fan, but your are not as obsessed about her as you are now. By that time, you only appreciate her and only want good for her. There are many fans who are in this situation now.

So, what happen in future will depend many factors. When new people enter in your life, by that time, maybe, the fan inside you get buried and those people(your wife, husband, kids) may not be knowing about her from start.

You may think now that you will force Lili on your kids, or make them listen to her only, I don't think that would happen or you would like to do that or that would work.

If you want them to be a Lili fan, then my idea would be first teach them French from start and then let them discover her on their own. You can't force her on them. Best you can do is that, just give them her albums along with albums of other artists and see what they think. When they like her, then you can introduce them to her world and believe me that would be the best way.

If you already have kids, then also you can do the same.