Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   The AAm Project (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   A new way of promoting that wont cost us a dime (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5938)

jung_adore_ALIZEE 08-25-2010 08:02 AM

College students + using old alizee videos to promote alizee now + posting what you are doing and how honest you are being on another public forum. Well at least it should be lolzy.

Regards,

Jung

Scruffydog777 08-25-2010 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE (Post 177974)
College students + using old alizee videos to promote alizee now + posting what you are doing and how honest you are being on another public forum. Well at least it should be lolzy.

Regards,

Jung

It's true I'm not being honest, but all I'm trying to do is to get people to view one of Alizée's performances, to find out about her. I think they'd be a lot less willing to read my posts if they knew I wasn't a member of their shool and new my true age. If this is such a terrible thing to do, I will accept what ever punishment Jesus deems necessary in the after life.

So what have you done to promote Alizée?

I joined 3 more forums.
1 for Miami U forum.
2 for 2 different Texas University forums. One I have to wait for an admins approval before I can post. I will probably wait a few days before posting about Alizée. I will make a few replies to other posts first. Hopefully I wont look like such a newb when I do post it and the thread will get less likely to be yanked the way it did on the Irishenvy forum.

BlackAnthem 08-25-2010 11:21 AM

Are there any preexisting threads where you could casually mention her name? I mean if you can't post links then at least just ask about her

Scruffydog777 08-25-2010 11:39 AM

If there are sites where you can't post links, I will find a way to mention her, but I'm sure it will not be as affective (or is effective - never could get them 2 straight) as posting a link. Luckily the sites that wont, have been the exception so far. I've found most will.

VVVACCPLPNLY 08-25-2010 01:11 PM

1st- Technically, effective is not a word, it would be affective. Effect is a noun, affect is a verb. So to make the adjective (or adverb in some cases) form, you take the verb and add the adjective/adverb ending of 'ive'. (What? I love grammar!)
2nd- Whatever your punishment may be, if you are set on doing this, I advise you get someone who IS in college (Wasabi for instance) and let hime look over your posts, to make sure they are college student-sounding. Also, you realise that if someone gets hooked on because of this, and comes here, and sees the real you, well, umm... Or if they just get the urge to help promote, and read this thread. That, and another thing. What if you befriend someone, and they think you're a student, and want to hang out or meet you or whatever? Just saying, not trying to encourage or discourage you, but that's what I do (thanks to the you-know-what!): I analyze every possible situation that may occur. Making sure you've thought about this 100%.

Tchaikovsky 08-25-2010 03:04 PM

You're one devious bastard Scruffy :D

RobandSandy 08-25-2010 03:43 PM

All sounds good to me Scruffy, just exercise a bit of the old caution thats all.

Zeerre 08-25-2010 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 (Post 177987)
If there are sites where you can't post links, I will find a way to mention her, but I'm sure it will not be as affective (or is effective - never could get them 2 straight) as posting a link. Luckily the sites that wont, have been the exception so far. I've found most will.

It's "effective.":)

Quote:

Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY (Post 177990)
1st- Technically, effective is not a word, it would be affective. Effect is a noun, affect is a verb. So to make the adjective (or adverb in some cases) form, you take the verb and add the adjective/adverb ending of 'ive'. (What? I love grammar!)

Quote:

ef·fec·tive [ih-fek-tiv]

–adjective
1. adequate to accomplish a purpose; producing the intended or expected result.

Junkmale 08-25-2010 09:26 PM

I've been doing just that for a while now Scruffy.
Every forum that i'm on i will find a way to mention her at some point.
If anybody isn't on any other Forums, join one. Doesn't matter what the topic is. Make a few posts (to fool them into thinking your not a Spammer) and then away you go. Most Forums will have an 'Off Topic' section.
Don't just think about it. Do it!

Another idea i've been having is this.
As you probably know i run a UK fansite for Ewa Farna (click the link..you know you want to;)).
Anyway recently i've been making some enquires into releasing a 7" Vinyl Picture Disc to promote the site. It would contain some interview footage. There is no copyright on the spoken word so it can be done.
A limited Edition of 100 Numbered Copies is not all that expensive to do. In fact the more you get pressed the cheaper it becomes. I think it would make a really good Collectors Item as well as something that might catch the attention of local music press and radio? Copies could be sent to them as promotion?
Something similar for Alizee might be an idea?

It all comes down to the usual problem with her? i.e. Making an effort to promote someone who doesn't want to be promoted?

User22 08-25-2010 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeerre (Post 178011)
It's "effective.":)

Oh VVV:rolleyes:

But yah can anyone share links to some forums that would be good for doing this? Cause I can't find any forums that will let me post links or anything, or any college forums:( Thanks