Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Alizee's Physical Analysis in her 3rd Album..... (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2092)

Deepwaters 07-15-2007 02:35 PM

Have any of you thought about how MUCH weight she'd have to put on to be considered "large and bulky"? She's such a tiny little thing!

She might be a little heavier at 23 than she was at 18; that's normal. You're certainly not going to look at her and think she's fat! :rolleyes:

NYMedStudent 07-15-2007 03:39 PM

anyone that loves dancing as much as she does, especially at a professional level, is never going to be able to put on significant weight as long as they maintain a healthy outlook on life

significant emotional disturbances and personal losses could change this. we all know girls that go through break ups and drown themselves in tubs of ice cream.

edit: in medicine we call them fatty bo batties

Rocket 07-15-2007 04:38 PM

NYMedStudent does have a point. I practice dance four days a week and I'm still the same weight I was when I was 16. I do different dance techniques: Monday I do ballet, Tuesday tap, Wednesday jazz, Thursday bellydancing and on Friday I practice yoga. I practice at least two hours a day.

Zack -Alizee Lover- 07-15-2007 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocket (Post 51285)
NYMedStudent does have a point. I practice dance four days a week and I'm still the same weight I was when I was 16. I do different dance techniques: Monday I do ballet, Tuesday tap, Wednesday jazz, Thursday bellydancing and on Friday I practice yoga. I practice at least two hours a day.

That's because you have time. Alizée didnt have time back in 2003 and 2004. Then Annylee came, and someone had to take care of her.

RadioactiveMan 07-15-2007 05:00 PM

Who the fuck is Annylee? :confused:

Topaz 07-15-2007 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioactiveMan (Post 51288)
Who the fuck is Annylee? :confused:

The cutest little girl. Having a child will do wonders for your figure. There is no time to rest. Well there is some time but between work and home life, it goes quick! :)

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m...1984/intro.gif

espire 07-15-2007 05:58 PM

Come on RaM, watch the language :)

rwd716 07-15-2007 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zack -Alizee Lover- (Post 51287)
That's because you have time. Alizée didnt have time back in 2003 and 2004. Then Annylee came, and someone had to take care of her.

I still think she could keep herself fit. It isn't like she's banished to the house after giving birth. Alot of women do stay active after having kids. It's not hard to think she could too!

Deepwaters 07-15-2007 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rwd716 (Post 51308)
I still think she could keep herself fit. It isn't like she's banished to the house after giving birth. Alot of women do stay active after having kids. It's not hard to think she could too!

We've seen a few pictures of her after the kid was born. She lost her maternity fat pretty fast and became as fit as ever. Remember, too, she wasn't holding down a job, and all it would really take is a couple hours workout (at most) dancing per day, most days. It isn't that hard to stay in shape, if you have the habit. It's only hard if you don't and have to force yourself.

Jess 07-15-2007 06:49 PM

Topaz I love your signature..... :wub: ....... R.A.M. I have nothing to say to you right now...... ;)

Honestly, I can't believe you guys...... She's only 22 and had one kid 3 years ago (?). I've met girls at the gym who are like 30 with 3 kids who look very hot (just an example). For the most part women are very self conscious about their looks. That said of a normal girl her age, imagine someone who knows they'll be in the spotlight. I think for the last 3 years she's been working not only on her album, but also getting back in shape. Every performer knows how much energy and work goes into performing, you guys disappoint me..... :confused: