Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   How was your day? (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4732)

puffyrock2 05-17-2009 08:09 PM

My day so far:

Woke up at 2 PM, made a sandwich, watched TV, fell asleep again, ate some cereal....and here i am at 7 PM.

Joonhyuk 05-17-2009 08:11 PM

a friend of mine took me to a concert yesterday and it was intennnseee!!!
so now im enjoying the music today, i never thought i would like the kind of music i heard last night but it was amazing. :D

Srbski-kralj 05-17-2009 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chommpers (Post 129873)
Congratulations on graduating Srbski, seen it on twitter as well ;), thats great, I just finished my Freshman year of college.

To stay on topic, today I got up late and went out to an awesome mexican restaurant and now I am back home relaxing and trying to get ahold of one of my friends.

Thanks man, congratz 2 u to, year after first year the time will fly by fast and hte next thing ull be thinknig off is graduation and not do a fase plant on stage lol.

Junkmale 05-18-2009 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edgar93 (Post 129800)
Went to the Toronto FC - Chicago Fire soccer game, watched my fav MLS team win (Chicago, 0-2), took a picture with my favourite soccer player and idol (Cuauhtemoc Blanco) , and got like 3 autographs from him :) (I wasn't really interested in the other players :D).
The fact that I was the only one celebrating in front of all the Canadian supporters when Chicago scored was worth the game ;).
It was a pretty decent day :cool:.

Edgar, strange you should mention this. Brings back some good memories.
A long time ago i was sent to Calgary for 8 weeks on a work exchange program. While i was there i played 2 games for the Calgary Strikers (i think that was there name?) in the old Canadian Soccer League.
I can't remember who we played but i think the second game was against the Edmonton Brickmen? I got sent off in this game:o
They had a really good professional set up. They wanted to keep me there on a permanent basis but i was young and very homesick so i turned it down.
Think it was 1986/1987?

Fish 05-18-2009 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiwaz (Post 129835)
I just woke up and soon im goning out to watch the football/"soccer" match.

I see my man Charlie Davies got a goal :D and a 5 match ban :mad:

alizee lover 05-19-2009 11:13 AM

Woke up went to skoo got back met with an amazingly beautiful girl :wub:(not as beautifull as alizee) :wub:and went to work. Preety boring:o

Junkmale 05-19-2009 12:30 PM

I've had an awful day.
Got bad news at the hospital.
Am feeling very sad, down and lonely........

wasabi622 05-19-2009 04:10 PM

had a crappy day.
i somehow managed to get my en concert cd stuck in my cars cd player..
im on the verge of just taking a hammer to it and smashing it open to get the cd back.

edgar93 05-19-2009 05:00 PM

Today I got En Concert, but I couldn't watch it, if anyone is interested on helping me out, click here please :D.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Junkmale (Post 129912)
Edgar, strange you should mention this. Brings back some good memories.
A long time ago i was sent to Calgary for 8 weeks on a work exchange program. While i was there i played 2 games for the Calgary Strikers (i think that was there name?) in the old Canadian Soccer League.
I can't remember who we played but i think the second game was against the Edmonton Brickmen? I got sent off in this game:o
They had a really good professional set up. They wanted to keep me there on a permanent basis but i was young and very homesick so i turned it down.
Think it was 1986/1987?

Heh, funny that you mention it :p, cause in the row in front of me there was a group of young girls wearing black (and yellow?) uniforms, "Calgary STRIKERS" was written on the back of the uniforms. The strikers dissolved in 1989 though. ?
I'm not really into the CSL :o, but I do know most of the teams. Amazing that you could play for a pro-team without any contract or registration :eek:.

Junkmale 05-19-2009 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edgar93 (Post 129975)
Today I got En Concert, but I couldn't watch it, if anyone is interested on helping me out, click here please :D.

Heh, funny that you mention it :p, cause in the row in front of me there was a group of young girls wearing black (and yellow?) uniforms, "Calgary STRIKERS" was written on the back of the uniforms.
I'm not really into the CSL :o, but I do know most of the teams involved on it. Amazing that you could actually play for a pro-team without any contract or registration :eek:.

I think i was under some sort of short term contract? I had to sign something before i played anyway (for insurance and what not). At the time i think Calgary were semi pro i.e. they had some professional players and some semi professionals. It was a long time ago but i enjoyed it. The people i was staying with arranged it all, one of them had something to do with the management of the Calgary Strikers.
Funnily enough it brought back a lot of memories. I actually found a Edmonton shirt today (i knew i still had it somewhere). I 'found' it in the changing room and brought it home with me.
I'm thinking of putting it on eBay. The old CSL shirts have got to be worth something now i would imagine?
I also ran the Calgary Marathon. Now that was a toughie. I lost a lot of weight because it was just so hot.