Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   The AAm Project (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   [2009-03-28] USA fan banner for Paris! (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4268)

heyamigo 10-01-2008 02:31 PM

btw, if it costs so much to ship it, why not just have it printed in somewhere in paris?

Future Raptor Ace 10-01-2008 02:50 PM

^Wouldn't that cost more money, the exchange rate is still 1.4 in the Euros favor

Roman 10-01-2008 03:42 PM

Nous venons de voler ici à Paris et oh la la, nos bras sont épuisé !

Well, I'm not even certain if that is correst much less if it just sounds bizarre. I can imagine putting that on a banner and having people go by thinking, what's that supposed to mean? These American's are weird.

Ben 10-01-2008 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heyamigo (Post 116529)
btw, if it costs so much to ship it, why not just have it printed in somewhere in paris?

We actually have two people on our forum that work at professional printing shops, so I'm going with one of them to make sure we get a good deal and personal oversight. :)

In terms of price, again you can donate as much or as little as you want. If we get more than we need, which looks like it will happen, we'll lower everyone's amount accordingly. Which is why I'm not asking for anything to be sent now.

Thanks to all those who have responded, we're well on our way already!

Toc De Mac 10-01-2008 04:15 PM

I would not change the definition of the American flag.

It is clearly visible in its current form, and anything more bold would detract from the fact that the banner is to support Alizée and not America.

Idéaliser 10-01-2008 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toc De Mac (Post 116539)

It is clearly visible in its current form, and anything more bold would detract from the fact that the banner is to support Alizée and not America.

+1 to that idea.

And nice translation Roman xD

edgar93 10-01-2008 07:31 PM

What about the canadians? It would be a great idea that americans and canadians get together...
well I'm Mexican, but I live in Toronto xD and the mexican fansite is not so cool.

ciarac77 10-02-2008 01:56 AM

Quote:

Exactly. Just think how it will look in its actual size and not on your computer screen. The design is fantastic!

Riccardo 10-02-2008 09:05 AM

Wow thats cool the banner I like it....

lefty12357 10-03-2008 12:01 AM

Quote:

I also agree. I think it looks great the way it is. If you do decide to put locations on it, I would prefer just Minnesota rather than the name of the city I'm from.

And how about adding the addresses of the websites supporting the banner? Maybe that would be more useful than a list of cities.