Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Fan Art (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Song for Alizée (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2120)

Deepwaters 07-20-2007 08:59 PM

Hey, that does sound like a great idea. I'll volunteer to do lyrics if you want. By her birthday hopefully we should have some way to contact her other than this forum. :cool:

lefty12357 07-20-2007 09:05 PM

I'm a Fender guy too. The natural finish Strat on the right in the pic is a 1973.

Well I'll try to get something started in the way of music. Hopefully someone will volunteer to write lyrics and do a video. Thanks for your interest. I'll keep you posted.

Edit: I didn't see your post at first Deepwaters. That sounds great ! Now we need a video volunteer.

Fusoya 07-20-2007 09:16 PM

Really, I was impressed.
When I started the download I never imagined anything this good!
You got a talent there ;)

Martin 07-20-2007 09:35 PM

Passionate singing Killian, I love it. Hope to hear more!

Joey_adore_Jung 07-20-2007 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fusoya (Post 52056)
Really, I was impressed.
When I started the download I never imagined anything this good!
You got a talent there ;)

makes you think wow the Alizée fan base is a smart or talented bunch, yea i have it on my playlist and spreading the talent out to my friends won of them asked who you were, your getting good reviews man.

Rev 07-21-2007 12:55 AM

Hi Killian. This song is remarkably good for a first effort. Keep writing them and you'll grow naturally. And keep listening to your own songs, you'll get a sense of what you are trying to express and naturally hone your composing.

The only thought I can offer is that I kept expecting a shift in the music somewhere during the song. You were pouring so much emotion into it, I was waiting for a plateau or other shift in the melody.

Hope to hear more from you.

isabella 07-21-2007 05:39 AM

Quote:

We could send it to Alizée for her b-day . I'm sure she'd appreciate it.
yeah!must do this!
maybe you can send it to universal music?
on alizée's b-day i will make a special page on my site for one day.
may i put the 2 alizée songs? please let me know guys.

oh..when somebody have a pic/song/congratulations/video for her. i will put it too. let me know when you want.:)
(you can post it in the alizée b-day topic in off-topic)

Luverboi 07-21-2007 06:13 PM

WoW BOTH of your songs are really good... better then what i could do... even thoe i don't have anything to makes songs.... lol low on money atm... =/ but yea good luck on that song u guys r making would love to hear it sometime!

iolaus_uk 07-21-2007 06:53 PM

both great songs
cant wait to hear you both on ya duet
keep em coming.
killian when yours first started it reminded me of a runrig track i used to love.

JCC 07-21-2007 10:23 PM

Hey make a live video of this, complete w/alizee backgrounds...post it on YouTube.com.....Instant Classic!! Do it man! ..and maybe get Rocket to do some dancing in it :D

You'll be a star!!