Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Alizée's Tattoos (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7034)

Uroboros 05-03-2012 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALS (Post 225313)
I was thinking the exact same thing last night. Alizée from what I can tell was a very sheltered young lady. Then suddenly thrown into the lime light with stardom at fifteen. While this was going on she was being controlled by Myleen and still kept under close wraps by her parents as they say. Meets Jeremy and married seven and a half months later at 19.

She is having some serious identity issues and I agree this tattoo stage is her screaming for attention.

I see now. That makes total sense :13:
Problem is, one day this will pass, and she'll look at the mirror and see what she did to herself... :(
But maybe she likes tattoo and won't regret making them one day... :D

Bigdan 05-03-2012 09:47 AM

Quote:

I was thinking the exact same thing last night. Alizée from what I can tell was a very sheltered young lady. Then suddenly thrown into the lime light with stardom at fifteen. While this was going on she was being controlled by Myleen and still kept under close wraps by her parents as they say. Meets Jeremy and married seven and a half months later at 19.

She is having some serious identity issues and I agree this tattoo stage is her screaming for attention.

Therapist says that tattoos are a way for the teens to clearly show his body belong to them , not their parents.
Not many girls had her body being exposed all over the world, in torrents of pictures ( some stolen, like the one above) , debated in several languages and produce thousand of comments (not all subtle) about her forms.

Dont' this create a feeling of being dispossess of your own body?

Could this be a way to say " this is MY body, not yours. I can modify it, even in a way you don't like."

Or maybe I'm looking too far...

Rictor 05-03-2012 10:06 AM

Quote:

I think the "new" Alizée has been slowly transforming into the present "tattooed Lili" state since the last album; Une Enfant Du Siècle. I mean think about it: out of all the possible theme albums she could have done, why choose something so dark? My guess is that she has been drawn to it due to whatever events have transpired in her life in recent years. As for the attention thing, this is also evident in the frequency of her twitter posts as of late.

Quote:

I've always used Alizée as a constant in my life. No matter what's going on, I use the thought of her to lift me from all the negative thoughts that bring me down from time to time. In a way, after she broke off to do her on thing for "Psych" and beyond, it shattered the illusionary image I've had of her. I always thought, "well I don't care if I'm unhappy or feeling down, because knowing that she's happy is enough to make me feel better."

But she is human, after all. As ALS pointed out, she sort of sped through her young life because she was so busy and eventually got married to Jeremy when she was still technically a teenager. Now that I think about it, she might not have even fully been aware of who she was yet. 19 years old is still very young, and I can tell you that the person I was at 19 was COMPLETELY DIFFERENT than the person I was at say, 23. And that's only the difference of a few years. It is entirely possible and probable that she has had a number of new experiences over the years that have changed her. Her opinion on things might not be the same anymore. She still likes Nutella, she's still beautiful, and she still sings like an angel, but she's not the same person.

In a way, this all forces me to see her as something other than some perfect being. It is good in that it pushes me out of my fantasy world and forces me to face real life rather than to use Alizée as a shield whenever something bothers me. :o

But...I miss her. I miss the old her. I miss the version of her that some of you say was simply a role that she was playing in order to sell tickets and albums. I miss the way the old her made me feel - like life is worth living no matter how bad things can get. She was absolutely instrumental in turning me into the person I am today. I have plenty I need to work on, but I never would have made it this far without her.

I hope she figures out exactly what she wants out of life and just goes for it. Right now it feels like she's experimenting in order to find out who she is.

lalorocks 05-03-2012 10:48 AM

The problem is that she is a public person, is a pop singer. if she was out of cameras and microphones, I do not know where she would be working , wouldn't have too many tattoos. she must to respect the nature of her body.

Toc De Mac 05-03-2012 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigdan (Post 225315)
Therapist says that tattoos are a way for the teens to clearly show his body belong to them , not their parents.
Not many girls had her body being exposed all over the world, in torrents of pictures ( some stolen, like the one above) , debated in several languages and produce thousand of comments (not all subtle) about her forms.

Could this be a way to say " this is MY body, not yours. I can modify it, even in a way you don't like."

Those have always been my exact thoughts about it.

Junkmale 05-03-2012 06:27 PM

She's an adult. If she wants to get some more tattoo's it's up to her.
Doesn't bother me either way.

Future Raptor Ace 05-03-2012 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texasguy (Post 225303)
I think it really is just a matter of Alizée being in love with body art as opposed to her having an identity crisis, or simply being rebellious. I've noticed she follows "tattoogirls" on Instagram and frequently favorites the pictures they post > this one being the latest that she favorited:

http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/...IMG_0371-1.jpg

Is this how she imagines herself looking some day? Maybe. I've said before that there will come a time when enough is enough for me, but, honestly, I'm already hooked on her and I just don't see how any amount of tattoos that she may get could break that effect. Yes, it hurts more and more each time to see a woman that attractive add more tattoos, but it truly would take something far more drastic for me to end this "relationship".

So there, I shan't complain about all this anymore.

At least in this picture there is no tattoos in the zone im actually staring at so i don't notice the tattoos :dance:

Edit:

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildfire (Post 225309)
Just a reminder that nothing beats a factory Original:

http://lebarbuzz.com/wp-content/gall...ee_beach02.jpg

Yea and she was very well built model though it seems shes starting to put on mileage FASTTT especially with all this aftermarket China crap parts she keeps installing!

Un-rêve 05-03-2012 10:30 PM

Here we go again.

Well I think Alizée has always liked the concept of tattoos.

Here's a couple of temporary one's she sported on her arm when she was just sixteen.

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/6447/alizelife.jpg

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/4...urmandises.jpg

I have wondered why she keeps getting cartoon type of tattoo's, but then it hit me once again that she is a child at heart. :)

Well she's mentioned her love for cartoons in certain interviews aswell. Offcourse there's many reasons to get a tattoo though.. I've heard some people like the pain involved in getting one and I've heard for others it can even be a spiritual experience.

Some think she's trying to seek attention but that's crazy if true and I don't believe it is because she's loved by so many people anyway and she knows it!

I think family and friends are what matters most to her but unfortuantly I think she's addicted to tattoos and addiction in any form can't be good but like others have said it could be worse.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EDVz7X4PEkg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rev 05-04-2012 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianO1 (Post 225293)
The thing everyone is overlooking, is.....maybe she just likes tattoos?.....

Obviously she does or she would not be getting them. the question is why>

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 (Post 225295)
I still can't figure her out. I think she really wants to succeed, but I don't think she has a passion to succeed.

...But if she's not depressed and her career is very important to her, then I think it's just plain stupid of her to get these tatoos.

I agree.

I think any depression (if there ever was any) was 2 years ago. She is coming out the other end of the breakup - this was obvious at LE.

Quote:

Originally Posted by texasguy (Post 225303)
I think it really is just a matter of Alizée being in love with body art as opposed to her having an identity crisis, or simply being rebellious. I've noticed she follows "tattoogirls" on Instagram and frequently favorites the pictures they post > this one being the latest that she favorited:

http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/...IMG_0371-1.jpg

Is this how she imagines herself looking some day? Maybe. I've said before that there will come a time when enough is enough for me, but, honestly, I'm already hooked on her and I just don't see how any amount of tattoos that she may get could break that effect. Yes, it hurts more and more each time to see a woman that attractive add more tattoos, but it truly would take something far more drastic for me to end this "relationship"....

Those tatoos are very well planned and done. On that woman they look good. However, she is not Alizée.

Alizée is having them done piecemeal. No real planning. The one exception is Tinkerbell - which I think is well done.

However, I believe she is sinking into addictive behavior. The tatoos are being added faster and faster, with the newer ones starting to look to me like graffiti - just being thrown on wherever there is a hole, with no real planning.

She has always been careful about her appearance, so this behavior is uncharacteristic.

Quote:

Originally Posted by C-4 (Post 225307)
I feel, as mentioned above, that she may not be as happy as she appears in her pics. Some people binge-eat, some go shopping, etc. Maybe this is Alizee's way of coping with sadness, stress, or whatever may be bothering her privately, if anything is....

It could be. Unfortunately, unlike a slice of pizza, these are essentially permanent.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeNY (Post 225310)
I was watching the Tonight Show with Leno last night, and Scarlett Johansson came out looking "classy" as Jay Leno put it. But my eyes immediately gravated toward that odd-looking tattoo on her arm, so whatever points she got for the "classy" dress she wore to impress was wiped away by the tattoo.
Tattoos are like grafitti on a building wall to me. On a computer screen, it's fine. On the body, it's weird...

Agreed.

Quote:

...She is having some serious identity issues and I agree this tattoo stage is her screaming for attention.

Perhaps.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigdan (Post 225315)
Not many girls had her body being exposed all over the world, in torrents of pictures, debated in several languages and produce thousand of comments (not all subtle) about her forms.

If it is, then as you say it is a teen mentality, and is a reaction to life. People who react are not fully in control. There is some inner sense of lack or powerlessness that causes them to manifest this behavior.

Others in a similar frame of mind will support the behavior. People with similar neurosis tend to gravitate together and reinforce a behavior as "normal".

This is why I believe dancerman may be a bad influence on her.

BrianO1 05-04-2012 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev (Post 225346)
the question is why>

...because she likes them. :p

That's my whole point, that maybe there isnt some kind of under lying reason, or ulterior motive. Maybe she just simply....likes...tattoos...

The woman in the picture you quoted. Did she have an identity crisis? Was she trying to reclaim her youth? Or could she have simply....liked...tattoos....

I'm just saying that while the other ideas presented, (identity crisis, reclaiming youth) could be true, it could also be true that Alizée may be getting more tattoos because she simply...likes....tattoos...:)

Junkmale 05-04-2012 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianO1 (Post 225347)

That's my whole point, that maybe there isnt some kind of under lying reason, or ulterior motive. Maybe she just simply....likes...tattoos...

The woman in the picture you quoted. Did she have an identity crisis? Was she trying to reclaim her youth? Or could she have simply....liked...tattoos....

I'm just saying that while the other ideas presented, (identity crisis, reclaiming youth) could be true, it could also be true that Alizée may be getting more tattoos because she simply...likes....tattoos...:)

Amen to that Brian.
No hidden messages. No conspiracy.
She just likes tattoos. Along with millions and millions of others.

WhiteFeather 05-04-2012 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianO1 (Post 225347)

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3Dx08RbJ97g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bigdan 05-04-2012 01:39 PM

I got an appointement today at St Lazare Station. Near a certain tattoo shop...
So I decide to take a look to the "house of evil" :p

http://danbousq.perso.sfr.fr/post/Tin-tin.JPG

And if you turn your head to the right, you can see another famous place...

http://danbousq.perso.sfr.fr/post/moulin.JPG

:D

SpanishFan 05-04-2012 02:26 PM

Of course she can do what she wants. I think we all agree on that.
I don't even dislike tattoos...
I am just a little bit disappointed on her taste when it comes to location and choice of tattoos.
She even went for coloured ones...

I would rather see her whole arm or back covered with a full tattoo of a dragon, flowers, or whatever, something more "harmonious" that these random tattoos she is getting now.

I understand the people who says: "I dont care what she does as long as she is happy". But so far I did not read anything like: "I love her tattoos and the way they all look..."

She will always be an attractive woman, but if she does not stop at some point, it is going to be ridiculous...

She is going to look like this:

http://s3.racingjunk.com/ui/6/15/240...dge-NASCAR.jpg

Jake04 05-04-2012 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigdan (Post 225368)
I got an appointement today at St Lazare Station. Near a certain tattoo shop...
So I decide to take a look to the "house of evil" :p
http://danbousq.perso.sfr.fr/post/Tin-tin.JPG:D

Did you go inside? Do they have "private rooms" for famous people? If not, then you might get lucky to see Alizee "half-naked" :eek: while getting more tattoos. :D
If that's the case, if I see her there, I probably would get any tattoos myself (even though I currently don't have one) just to be able to stay there as long as possible. :))

Bigdan 05-05-2012 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake04 (Post 225373)
Did you go inside? Do they have "private rooms" for famous people? If not, then you might get lucky to see Alizee "half-naked" :eek: while getting more tattoos. :D

I stay in front of it for a minute and yes, I think there is kind of private rooms , like a massage parlor.

Azhiri 05-07-2012 11:54 AM

Has she posted a full view of the new tat yet? I'm curious to see what the finished product looks like.

Junkmale 05-07-2012 12:31 PM

Strangely enough and possibly of no relevance whatsoever but i'm getting a new tat myself in the next few weeks.
No in Paris though.......

ptjmwa 05-07-2012 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lalorocks (Post 225205)
Getting a tattoo is normal, but many tattoos is a problem of mental disorder.

haha. It is a problem, but I wouldn't say it's a mental disorder. That might be taking it a bit too far.

BrianO1 05-07-2012 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azhiri (Post 225424)
Has she posted a full view of the new tat yet?

Well my dear, let me offer my assistance in this matter. :13: :13: :13:

After much searching, and by searching I mean seeing if I remember, NO, we have not yet seen a full picture of the new tattoo.

Karlalizee 05-07-2012 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptjmwa (Post 225431)
haha. It is a problem, but I wouldn't say it's a mental disorder. That might be taking it a bit too far.

She has Tattoo-itis! :p

Bigdan 05-09-2012 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigdan (Post 225379)
I stay in front of it for a minute and yes, I think there is kind of private rooms , like a massage parlor.

http://distilleryimage1.instagram.co...3804a181_7.jpg

Davedel 05-09-2012 06:20 PM

I wish she would knock that crap off! Alizee is beautiful and I hate to see her keep marking up her beautiful body. One or two tattoos, ok, but not to be the tattooed woman. Please, Alizee, enough is enough! Give us a break!

Scruffydog777 05-09-2012 06:36 PM

Unfortunately I think the main man in her life is dancerman and rather than being the type of guy who should talk some sense into this girl, I feel he is more likely to be the type to say to her "You go girl.". I think we need to hope she meets a man soon who has a head on his shoulders.

Didn't she say not long ago that there is going to be some type of tatoo event, I think in Paris early next year, maybe at Rin tin tin or whatever his name is? If it didn't already happen and it is going to take place next year, I think she is going to try and ramp up for it. There will be more tatoos. Not tatoo...........................tatoos.

JoeNY 05-09-2012 07:19 PM

As her loyal fans, we need to hold an online intervention for her. So how about we set a date and a time, and everyone sends her this Tweet (or something similar): "Alizee, please stop writing all over your beautiful body. Love you anyway."

Azhiri 05-09-2012 07:33 PM

I don't think she'd go for a man who would try to discourage her from doing what she wants with her own body. If I were a close friend and she asked for my opinion, I would say, "I personally wouldn't get any more tattoos, I think you look beautiful without them, but if you really want to keep getting them I'm not going to stop you."

Now, if it were something like a drinking problem or drugs, there'd definitely be reason for intervention, but it's not quite that serious.

SpanishFan 05-09-2012 07:41 PM

Quote:

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée

mmm... :13:

Jake04 05-09-2012 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeNY (Post 225497)
As her loyal fans, we need to hold an online intervention for her. So how about we set a date and a time, and everyone sends her this Tweet (or something similar): "Alizee, please stop writing all over your beautiful body. Love you anyway."

The problem with this is she might feel isolated and refrain from using twitter again. Or still get tattoos but stop sharing us her pictures. :(

Junkmale 05-09-2012 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azhiri (Post 225500)
I don't think she'd go for a man who would try to discourage her from doing what she wants with her own body. If I were a close friend and she asked for my opinion, I would say, "I personally wouldn't get any more tattoos, I think you look beautiful without them, but if you really want to keep getting them I'm not going to stop you."

Now, if it were something like a drinking problem or drugs, there'd definitely be reason for intervention, but it's not quite that serious.

Nail....head!
Words of wisdom (as per usual) from Azhiri.

OGRE 05-09-2012 10:23 PM

Tattoo? Did someone say Tattoo?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...illechaize.jpg

HelixSix 05-09-2012 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 (Post 225495)
Unfortunately I think the main man in her life is dancerman and rather than being the type of guy who should talk some sense into this girl, I feel he is more likely to be the type to say to her "You go girl.". I think we need to hope she meets a man soon who has a head on his shoulders.

I never heard much from Jeremy over the years but maybe he was keeping her from doing things like this? I was never lead to believe he didn't have a head on his shoulders so maybe he was a big part of her not screwing up her body like she is now. I think she feels like a prison escapee and is going wild with her freedom.

She could be doing worse things but there seems to be no sign of this pattern slowing down. Tattoo parlors aren't the best place to meet people that will improve your life constructivly...

Rev 05-09-2012 11:52 PM

Quote:

GREAT IDEA!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by OGRE (Post 225515)

Noooooo.

(I was wondering who would play the Tattoo card.) :)

BrianO1 05-09-2012 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HelixSix (Post 225516)

Tattoo parlors aren't the best place to meet people that will improve your life constructivly...

What's wrong with tattoo parlors?

It seems like a lot of you have a very old fashioned view on tattoos. The idea that tattoo parlors are dark, grimy, hell holes full of thugs and low lives...just is not true. Now sure, there are some places like that. But Most of them are very nice. Most of the parlors downtown where I live, are BEAUTIFUL on the inside. Well light, great interior, CLEAN and the artists are really nice, and cool to talk to.

As for the people who go there....times have changed. As I said...it's not bikers and gang members, plenty of everyday people, hard working, good people, go to these places. The kinds of people you would meet at a tattoo shop are the same people you could meet anywhere else.

But honestly, it really doesn't matter if we like or dislike the tattoos...if she wants more, she will get more.

And like Helixsix and others have said, there are A LOT of worse things she could be doing. So if at the end of the day, the WORST news we get about Alizée is that she's getting a new tattoo.....we should be thankful.

WhiteFeather 05-10-2012 01:11 AM

Quote:

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/u70EYe4vy8U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

HelixSix 05-10-2012 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianO1 (Post 225519)
But honestly, it really doesn't matter if we like or dislike the tattoos...if she wants more, she will get more.

Well I've seen too many girls think they were doing harmless things only to regret them later on. And so far Alizée has done two of the most permanent things possible; having a kid at young age and getting tattoo's. I don't endorse drugs but at least they can be temporary.

I've had the view about her music that you have about her tattoo's since it's her choice. After being bossed around by Mylene for years I'm glad she wanted to make her own music even if it was bad since she could learn from it or go in a different direction. Other people found it hard to sit by and watch the mostly mediocre music and so they spoke up, mostly out of concern for her career. But it's different for me now because all these tattoo's can have an effect on her upcoming album and her life. Maybe the tattoo's won't distract from the image being portrayed in the music but I doubt it and I doubt the suits up in management are happy with what she is doing.

Let's fast forward 12-18 months from now. The album meant to revive her career is sunk because of her evolving identity crisis, her "marriage" was a bust, nobody wants to hire her, and the only good thing to come out of it all was her daughter which can be argued was a result of young love foolishness in the first place. It's possible.

Azhiri 05-10-2012 02:02 AM

I have a feeling she is not really grasping that the tattoos will never go away. I think we can all agree on one thing, she's in a stage of her personal life right now where a lot of things are changing, and she's changing with them. She will keep changing. The things that are relevant to her today won't necessarily be relevant five years from now, or ten years, or twenty years from now. Those tattoos will still be there. It seems like these tattoos are all being added on a whim during what seems to be a turbulent frame in her life. Are those really the best circumstances under which to get a big, noticeable tattoo?

We can infer from past events that she rushes into certain decisions without thinking them through. I have a feeling these tattoos are an example.

WhiteFeather 05-10-2012 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HelixSix (Post 225525)
Well I've seen too many girls think they were doing harmless things only to regret them later on. And so far Alizée has done two of the most permanent things possible; having a kid at young age and getting tattoo's. I don't endorse drugs but at least they can be temporary.

I've had the view about her music that you have about her tattoo's since it's her choice. After being bossed around by Mylene for years I'm glad she wanted to make her own music even if it was bad since she could learn from it or go in a different direction. Other people found it hard to sit by and watch the mostly mediocre music and so they spoke up, mostly out of concern for her career. But it's different for me now because all these tattoo's can have an effect on her upcoming album and her life. Maybe the tattoo's won't distract from the image being portrayed in the music but I doubt it and I doubt the suits up in management are happy with what she is doing.

Let's fast forward 12-18 months from now. The album meant to revive her career is sunk because of her evolving identity crisis, her "marriage" was a bust, nobody wants to hire her, and the only good thing to come out of it all was her daughter which can be argued was a result of young love foolishness in the first place. It's possible.

Few things:

1. Tattoos are a personal choice. To quote the Diff'rent Strokes theme (:p), "The world don't move to the beatin' of just one drum. What be right for you, may not be right for some". Just because you think they are a bad choice doesn't make it so for everyone else. Besides there are plenty of tattooed artists out there.

2. While taking drugs might be temporary, the effects can be permanent.

3. Where is everyone getting this "identity crisis" from? She's hanging out with friends, having a good time, doing what she wants. She got a couple of tattoos. SO WHAT? Unless I'm mistaken, that doesn't seem to be the M.O. of someone who is going through a crisis. To me she's living life.

Euphoria 05-10-2012 02:27 AM

A couple? In a few months, she'll probably have 10. That's a lot of tattoos, in my opinion. Call me old fashioned, but I just find tattoos so trashy. There are other ways to express yourself, and tattoos are becoming the "trendy" way to do it. I think Alizee is influenced very easy and like Azhiri said, makes decisions on a whim. Not so good for something so permanent. Man, it just disappoints me. Now she's gonna be like every other overly tattooed freak that thinks they're so cool and edgy. Whatever, not my body.

Scruffydog777 05-10-2012 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 (Post 225495)
..........................Didn't she say not long ago that there is going to be some type of tatoo event, I think in Paris early next year, maybe at Rin tin tin or whatever his name is? If it didn't already happen and it is going to take place next year, I think she is going to try and ramp up for it. There will be more tatoos. Not tatoo...........................tatoos.

I can quote myself, can't I?
I found the post where it was mentioned about the tatoo event and it is taking place next year, so I'm sure Alizee will want to make a big splash there so I feel there will be at least a couple more tatoos in her future.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karlalizee (Post 222681)
New Facebook entry:

Followers, je vous donne RDV l'année prochaine au Mondial du tatouage! Je serai présente aux côtés de mon ami Tin-Tin ! Alors on like et on partage ! Merci Merci!

Translation:
Followers, I give you RDV next year to The Worldwide of tattoos (Le Mondial du Tatouage)! I shall be present beside my friend Tin-Tin! Then they like and share! Thank you Thank you!

Future Raptor Ace 05-10-2012 01:49 PM

Quote:

Meh; if she wants to be an idiot that's her problem! Not really anything we could or should say; it is her idiotic choice to make!