Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Newest Alizée Pictures: 2007 (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2338)

Tye 09-03-2007 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boccob (Post 61142)
ITT, people discover that Alizee is a real person. lol

I think she looks great tbh. Jeremy better appreciate her, that bastard! ;)

I know she is a real person, and has flaws like every other person. I am not worried about her flaws. I am worried about her health. Like I said though, it could be the lighting that is causing the pictures to look weird. There are so many things that can make a picture look off. The setting, the framing, the lighting, the back lighting, the focus, the position of the camera: any of these things could be off in that photo. We sub-conciously pick up these details in a picture and even a small thing can make a picture look weird. I think it is just something to do with the picture, and not Lili. Plus, those glasses are too big, and hide too much of Lili's beautiful face.

Fish 09-03-2007 11:03 PM

As far as the hair, I think its the light and how she has it done up. Her face might look thin because of those huge sunglasses she has on. Either way, she looks gorgeous.

Emilon 09-03-2007 11:15 PM

Her hair looks frizzy and somewhat damaged, like when you dye your hair. I think she dyed her hair, it looks darker than in previous fotos. As for her looking skinny and malnourished, I think it's just the sunglasses. Their too big for her face. She is still beautiful in my book, despite those "flaws".

Leo Sonidus 09-03-2007 11:22 PM

Maybe they were playing. Maybe he has her glasses and she has his. The glasses she is wearing look more like mens glasses.....

Tye 09-03-2007 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo Sonidus (Post 61153)
Maybe they were playing. Maybe he has her glasses and she has his. The glasses she is wearing look more like mens glasses.....

I think that is what they are doing. The glasses Jeremy has on are women's glasses, and the glasses Lili is wearing are Ray Bands which are men's glasses.

Zack -Alizee Lover- 09-03-2007 11:27 PM

Those look like rayban glasses [idk iuf it was ray ban or however u spell it]
My dad used to use those kinda glasses.

LOL, don´t google Ray Van....

Sir Wood 09-03-2007 11:58 PM

OMG, folks are bailing because they think she lost the "lolita" image? That's terrible! I think she looks great albeit a little more mature. But who here looks the same as they did 3-4 years ago? You need to remember that a lot of the pics you've seen were the studio/PR shots with professional hair stylist and makeup artists. :rolleyes:

aditya8617 09-04-2007 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lefty12357 (Post 61072)
You know, I was thinking the same thing. I don't remember Jeremy wearing that jacket in the video, but he may have taken it off. I thought he was wearing a light colored shirt, but I could be wrong. I'm thinking these pics were taken from the same place the video was. If someone has the video, they should check this out.

Which video are you referring to. Was it posted in this thread?:confused:

fsquared 09-04-2007 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Wood (Post 61169)
OMG, folks are bailing because they think she lost the "lolita" image? That's terrible! I think she looks great albeit a little more mature. But who here looks the same as they did 3-4 years ago? You need to remember that a lot of the pics you've seen were the studio/PR shots with professional hair stylist and makeup artists. :rolleyes:

When I read Matrix's grand exit, I could not help but think of Humbert's monologue in Nabokov's Lolita when he sees Lolita for the last time after several years (17 and pregnant). He talks about how the "death" he had imagined for all these years was a matter of a few seconds. (The "death" being the end of her pubescent nympethood; he had gone on at length in earlier parts of the book about what would happen when she would inevitably grow up and etc.)

EDIT: BTW it does seem likely these are pics taken privately at some party and there's no reason to believe that they were released with permission, especially because we do not know the source. Just as a semi-rhetorical question, why is the expected collective outrage at our invasion of her privacy so conspicuously absent?

painbringer 09-04-2007 12:51 AM

wow she looks good

CFHollister 09-04-2007 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fsquared (Post 61195)
BTW it does seem likely these are pics taken privately at some party and there's no reason to believe that they were released with permission, especially because we do not know the source. Just as a semi-rhetorical question, why is the expected collective outrage at our invasion of her privacy so conspicuously absent?

I think because the pictures were obviously posed for; she new the pictures were being taken at the time. In that way they probably seem much less like someone sneaking around with a camera trying to take a snap without her knowing her picture was being taken. And since they're obviously not taken by some sneaky asshole, they probably don't register in the mind as an invasion of privacy, even if posting them publicly is.

Leo Sonidus 09-04-2007 07:50 AM

Quote:

EDIT: BTW it does seem likely these are pics taken privately at some party and there's no reason to believe that they were released with permission, especially because we do not know the source. Just as a semi-rhetorical question, why is the expected collective outrage at our invasion of her privacy so conspicuously absent?

Quote:

Originally Posted by CFHollister (Post 61234)
I think because the pictures were obviously posed for; she new the pictures were being taken at the time. In that way they probably seem much less like someone sneaking around with a camera trying to take a snap without her knowing her picture was being taken. And since they're obviously not taken by some sneaky asshole, they probably don't register in the mind as an invasion of privacy, even if posting them publicly is.

Invasion of what privacy? They posed for a picture who knows where. It is not a picture they were unaware of, naked in the tub or something. They were obviously funning with someone. And while it may be, considered by some, good courtesy for close friends of theirs to ask if it is ok to publicize such none invasive photos, it is certainly not the case of just someone who was allowed to capture such a shot.

She looks great to me in the photos, but seems like she may be going through something or just a bit tired, they both do really. Maybe it was jetlag.

OGRE 09-04-2007 07:54 AM

Quote:

On the flip side, all the pictures show her in a beautiful way. So whoever took them was obviously looking for good shots. If I were Alizée's label (or publicist), I would think it a good idea to ease the fans through the transition. A few "leaked" pics is a good way to do that in a subliminal way. The fact some of us are having a difficult time on the transition is all the more supportive of that approach.

lowbeam 09-04-2007 10:35 AM

Thank you for posting the pictures.

I just don't understand the people nit-picking every little detail of her appearance. She's a wife and a mother with a career - perhaps her hair and makeup won't be perfect at all times - these look like candid photos, not posed. I'm sure we all look at our best in such pictures.

Her changes are another aspect that make her more wonderful to me. From Lolita to young woman to mom. She's a real woman not just a creation of our fantasies.

SilentFox 09-04-2007 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lowbeam (Post 61251)
Thank you for posting the pictures.

I just don't understand the people nit-picking every little detail of her appearance. She's a wife and a mother with a career - perhaps her hair and makeup won't be perfect at all times - these look like candid photos, not posed. I'm sure we all look at our best in such pictures.

Her changes are another aspect that make her more wonderful to me. From Lolita to young woman to mom. She's a real woman not just a creation of our fantasies.

Nicely put lowbeam, all true

Drake498 09-04-2007 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilentFox (Post 61121)
i agree with theit on this, the last time anyone saw her she was 18-19 and now she has been gone for awhile what did you all expect to see? she just got older thats it

but you dont age like shit in barely 4 years... she's still young, very young, though, for now at least, i think the glasses is whats making her look so bad...

SilentFox 09-04-2007 11:04 AM

ow ya she is very young, and her carrer will grow again after she gets back into it and hoping she will keep it up for life and not quit, again nothing has changed on her just she got longer hair thats it!

And i agree with the glasses

Drake498 09-04-2007 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tye (Post 61122)
I don't mind the fact she has changed. That doesn't bother me, but something about the way her hair and skin tone looks in those pictures just isn't good. Lili I still love you and think you are beautiful, but something isn't right in those two pictures.

THANK YOU, at least someone else sees that its not that we don't love her any less, but when someone looks bad in a pic, i'm honest and will say she looks bad in that pic....

I'm an honest person, when my girl asks if she looks good in whatever clothes shes wearing, i'll tell her honestly if she does, i'm not afraid to tell my girl that she looks like shit in what shes wearing if she really does... Almost the same concept of telling your friend if he's got a zit he needs to pop, or something in his teeth, its courteous to tell people they look bad if you both know they could look quite good...

OGRE 09-04-2007 12:42 PM

Being twenty years her senior, I have a great advantage over all you young guys. Not only will Alizée always be beautiful, but (with respect to me) she will ALWAYS be young.

aditya8617 09-04-2007 01:02 PM

What kind of stupid analysis are you guys doing, malnourished, weak hair, unhealthy. Is that even necessary. Also if she is releasing the album she obviously is in good health and she is happy.

SilentFox 09-04-2007 02:28 PM

well to me nothing has changed with her just that she now has long hair thats it

Edcognito 09-04-2007 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drake498 (Post 61260)
but you dont age like shit in barely 4 years... she's still young, very young, though, for now at least, i think the glasses is whats making her look so bad...

I'm totally missing this? How does she look "like shit"? Don't see it. Can't wait for Drake to take pictures of himself in 4 years!

I think you should take a picture of yourself today - and another one in the same pose, on September 4th, 2011. You will not believe the change. I can look at my pictures when i was 18, and i still see me in the mirror - but very few people who knew me then have said "you havn't changed at all"..... ;)

I think she looks great, still very feminine, still looks like a nice person i'de like to get to know.

Sorry if i'm not understanding your point man, but really, I honestly dont' think she's changed THAT much.....

Ed:cool:

lowbeam 09-04-2007 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OGRE (Post 61273)
Being twenty years her senior, I have a great advantage over all you young guys. Not only will Alizée always be beautiful, but (with respect to me) she will ALWAYS be young.

I agree OGRE. I am older than dirt (at least compared to most forum members) and it gives a different perspective.

On a different subject - did Matrix really leave over a few pictures? I assumed it was sarcasm but I haven't seen any new posts.

zpa 09-04-2007 03:06 PM

Of course a lot of things have changed over the years, but let's not whine about hair mmkay? It'll change for sure at some point. But the glasses then..well..umm, bit on the larger side eh? I don't mind tho, we all know what's behind them :)

Tye 09-04-2007 04:00 PM

Everone, please everyone don't mis-interprate me.
I am notsaying or in any way indorsing any oppinions that say Lili looks like sh*t or is in any way lacking in beauty. I am not saying she looks bad.
Her hair is just dry, and appears to have been dyed to a darker color. The dying would explain the dryness. This is not a criticism this is just being observant. I am not detracting points from her beauty or anything I am just pointing things out that I noticed. Nothing has changed in regards of how wonderful I think she is. I am as big a fan of everything about her as I was before these two pictures were released. I am just pointing somethings out I noticed in the pictures.

Once again, please don't mistake my observations as criticism, because they are in no way meant to criticize Lili.

Zack -Alizee Lover- 09-04-2007 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aditya8617 (Post 61279)
What kind of stupid analysis are you guys doing, malnourished, weak hair, unhealthy. Is that even necessary. Also if she is releasing the album she obviously is in good health and she is happy.

Finally....

lefty12357 09-04-2007 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aditya8617 (Post 61194)
Which video are you referring to. Was it posted in this thread?:confused:

I honestly don't remember where it was posted. It may have been quickly deleted. If I remember right it was lifted from a photobucket site that was not private, but probably was never intended to be released publicly. I believe the concensus was that it was probably Alizée who was running the camera, and Jeremy could be seen at one point. I am guessing that these photos where lifted from the same place and may have been taken at the same event, possibly a wedding reception.

I think Killian was thinking the same thing. Anybody who remembers all this, please speak up, or correct me, or tell me I am imagining things.

ALS 09-04-2007 05:57 PM

As far as Alizee's hair goes HAVE you guys ever heard of a straightening iron? This may be her real hair, curls and all. Remember these pics were on the street photos.
Personally I think her hair looks good. It's different but it is still looks cute on her. It's her being her not some plastic version you remember that was created by Mylene four years ago. Gee whiz guys give the woman a break.

Capn 09-04-2007 06:12 PM

I like it so i could care less what any of you think about it because well it looks great to me and thats all that matters I don't care much about the public opinion of her or majority opinion shes being her and doing what she wants and if it makes her happy it makes me happy because her happiness will reflect in her work

aditya8617 09-04-2007 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zack -Alizee Lover- (Post 61329)
Finally....

Finally what?:confused:

Zack -Alizee Lover- 09-04-2007 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aditya8617 (Post 61365)
Finally what?:confused:

Exactly!....

theit77 09-04-2007 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tye (Post 61314)
Everone, please everyone don't mis-interprate me.
I am notsaying or in any way indorsing any oppinions that say Lili looks like sh*t or is in any way lacking in beauty. I am not saying she looks bad.
Her hair is just dry, and appears to have been dyed to a darker color. The dying would explain the dryness. This is not a criticism this is just being observant. I am not detracting points from her beauty or anything I am just pointing things out that I noticed. Nothing has changed in regards of how wonderful I think she is. I am as big a fan of everything about her as I was before these two pictures were released. I am just pointing somethings out I noticed in the pictures.

Once again, please don't mistake my observations as criticism, because they are in no way meant to criticize Lili.

there are so many disclaimers in there, I can barely find the point you're trying to make! but really, I agree, and no one thinks you think anything less of her.

Tye 09-04-2007 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theit77 (Post 61383)
there are so many disclaimers in there, I can barely find the point you're trying to make! but really, I agree, and no one thinks you think anything less of her.

Sorry about the disclaimers. I just don't want to come off as a criticizing bastard, and I realized that what I posted earlier might seem that way.

Drake498 09-04-2007 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edcognito (Post 61302)
I'm totally missing this? How does she look "like shit"? Don't see it. Can't wait for Drake to take pictures of himself in 4 years!

I think you should take a picture of yourself today - and another one in the same pose, on September 4th, 2011. You will not believe the change. I can look at my pictures when i was 18, and i still see me in the mirror - but very few people who knew me then have said "you havn't changed at all"..... ;)

"like shit" is obviously a grotesque exaggeration when taken out of context, i know :p maybe the resolution on your moniter is bad or something, i have no clue, but in the second pic she most definately looks 'bad' or whatever you wanna call it... (still hoping its only the huge glasses) In contrast, even tho her hair doesnt look too good in the first, her face is still stunningly gorgeous. In addition, of course she's gonna look good for her album, Aditya8617, there's no doubt about that, and these aren't pics for her album as far as we know, and i'd be surprised if she used them for such a feature. its not a stupid analysis if the pics arent even for an official feature ;)

Edcognito 09-04-2007 11:02 PM

Well - it should be 5 September in France! Is this the day?

Ed:confused:

Edcognito 09-04-2007 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drake498 (Post 61404)
"like shit" is obviously a grotesque exaggeration when taken out of context, i know :p maybe the resolution on your moniter is bad or something, i have no clue, but in the second pic she most definately looks 'bad' or whatever you wanna call it... (still hoping its only the huge glasses) In contrast, even tho her hair doesnt look too good in the first, her face is still stunningly gorgeous. In addition, of course she's gonna look good for her album, Aditya8617, there's no doubt about that, and these aren't pics for her album as far as we know, and i'd be surprised if she used them for such a feature. its not a stupid analysis if the pics arent even for an official feature ;)

Well - no that i go back and re-read your post, you didn't say that the way I took it, so I apologize to you. I was reading your post as if you were being negative!

Maybe its the resolution in my head thats finally going bad! :eek:

Sorry if I over-reacted!

Drake498 09-04-2007 11:10 PM

^hey man, its all good, we've both been members of this community for a long while (and you longer then me), no hard feelings dude ;)

Edcognito 09-04-2007 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drake498 (Post 61416)
^hey man, its all good, we've both been members of this community for a long while (and you longer then me), no hard feelings dude ;)

Merci'!

It is now 11:45 Eastern - If the release were to happen today - what time would you guys think it would come out? Noon Paris time? And how much further "ahead" is Paris from Eastern Standard time? Anyone?

Yes, I"m getting a touch antsy. How could you guess?

fsquared 09-05-2007 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edcognito (Post 61424)
Merci'!

It is now 11:45 Eastern - If the release were to happen today - what time would you guys think it would come out? Noon Paris time? And how much further "ahead" is Paris from Eastern Standard time? Anyone?

Yes, I"m getting a touch antsy. How could you guess?

I believe they're +6 from EDT. But I doubt it will be the 5th at this point; nrj.fr seems to update their site at midnight French time and there's no mention of it, and it seems like they would try to splash it. But if the report that TF1 will have a special snippet on her on Saturday is true, then it ought to be pretty close to then...

OGRE 09-05-2007 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tye (Post 61387)
Sorry about the disclaimers. I just don't want to come off as a criticizing bastard,

Sheesh, theit77 pretty much accuses you of being a lawyer, and all you worry about is coming off like a criticizing bastard. As for me, call me a criticizing bastard all you want. Accuse me of being a lawyer....them are fight'n words.
:p