Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Favorite "En Concert" (2004) Performance? (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4203)

heyamigo 09-05-2008 04:16 AM

damn it, you guys made me watch en concert all over again. it's really hard to pick 1 favorite performance, it's like asking to pick your favorite child. technically speaking, i think all the performances are of high quality except ones like L'alizé where her voice is a bit shaky and pitchy (probably due to nervousness) and JPVA where she clearly is gasping for air (due to the dance choreography). but watching it again reminded me she's a great singer, which i've been doubting at times these days. i think it's all about practice, and whether she's willing to put in the time and effort now without mylene farmer's strict mentoring.

Martin 09-05-2008 12:12 PM

I miss the qualtiy of her singing back then to be honest. I just listened to the bootleg from Nice and I was amazed with her voice again and that was from a low qualtiy recording with no enhacements of any kind. I doubt she practices her voice the way she used to and this unfortunately shows.

Idéaliser 09-11-2008 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mavsluver41 (Post 114341)
It should be illegal to be that cute, beautiful, talented, charismatic, and sweet at the same time :wub:.

So true :wub:

Nice to see somebody else likes Gourmandises too :D

vercingetorix 09-12-2008 02:48 PM

Yupidou

I like ''YOUPIDOU'' but I have not seen all the EN CONCERT yet other than what I have seen here on the AAM sight...I refuse to watch those EN CONCERT vids on youtube...But I have seen JBG and that one is probably my new fav vid I guess till I see the whole EN ENCONCERT...So I will not vote on the poll till I get the EN CONCERT which I will be ordering for the second time on this sunday...:D

VVVACCPLPNLY 03-25-2010 03:02 PM

Ahhh!

My head is gonna explode! Well, I gotta post my favorite point for eac song. LA- when she walks down the stairs, it's a perfectly fitting intro! HA- um, gotta say her little foot stomp at the end of the second verse. TDM- tied between spin/guitar solo, and WAAAH! JEAM- definitely the point after the final chorus, where it closes in on her face, and she has that huge smile as she starts 'bum ba dum bum bum', best Alizee moment EVER! Without doubt! But the intro also gets me pumped, too! LOT- not too many particular single instances. Gour.- the dance at the beginning (the entire intro is great!), and I also love her faces in the bridge. LEMADA- probably the face she makes at the second guitarist halfway through the bridge. MM- not particularly in love with this one. JBG- hard again, just great choreography! ML- guitar solo, or when she pushes the bassist and guitarist off! AMD- her laugh during the second chorus, seems like it belongs there, she should rerecord studio version with it! PTB- no doubt, her face in the bridge, almost looks like she's gonna cry! CTT- pretty much any fist-pump! Youp.- either her little foot-dance-thing, or the bandana hitting her head, her face is priceless! Can't imagine what that fan thought when he hit her! Temp- can't pick, amazing all around! ACC- the part where she thanks the fans, out of breath, I love how she sounds here! JPVA- This whole performance really portrays an aura of youth and magic not present in any other song! No single moment!

babyblue558 04-01-2010 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY (Post 155649)
AMD- her laugh during the second chorus, seems like it belongs there, she should rerecord studio version with it!

That's easily my favourite moment from the whole thing... when the lyrics go 'J'suis pas belle' (I'm not beautiful) and the crowd cheers and somebody holds up a sign saying 'TU ES BELLE!' (you're beautiful).... when she sees it her smile and laugh are priceless :wub:

Merci Alizée 04-04-2010 09:06 PM

Well how JVPA was not included in the poll? Although it's never been that I play En Concert and watch just one performance there. It's very difficult for me to stop myself form watching whole En Concert. Every performance is special and among my favorites. Nice description VVV, but still feel like you missed many moments. It's so good that I'm sure that any fan can write pages describing it.

sumi1 04-04-2010 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NarutoSoul (Post 114203)
Why is there no "The Whole Damn Thing" option? Asking me to pick a favorite part of it is like asking me to pull out my own heart to show you my favorite blood vessel...

Yes. Why not:confused::confused::confused:

Merci Alizée 04-04-2010 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sumi1 (Post 158321)
Yes. Why not:confused::confused::confused:

That's always a question whenever a poll about something favorite or most liked comes up in case of Alizée.:D