Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Support (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Alizée America Suggestion Box (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5996)

LE_LOUP_DES_STEPPES 09-28-2010 03:55 AM

Bring back "The Alizée bar and grill" PLEASE!! :D or perhaps something similar like the Alizée America tiny chat That Jalen created. But for this website. M.A does Ben approve of the idea of having a suggestion box? or did you just post up this thread without consulting Ben, in hopes that he might take a look at other peoples suggestions? just wondering :)

Merci Alizée 09-28-2010 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LE_LOUP_DES_STEPPES (Post 181828)
Bring back "The Alizée bar and grill" PLEASE!! :D or perhaps something similar like the Alizée America tiny chat That Jalen created. But for this website. M.A does Ben approve of the idea of having a suggestion box? or did you just post up this thread without consulting Ben, in hopes that he might take a look at other peoples suggestions? just wondering :)

When I mentioned that we are free to post ideas here, then it means that we can suggest without getting into much trouble of thinking the possibility of the idea proposed. I see nothing wrong with this.Any good idea which is practically not feasible (given the software, management and other constraints) can't be implemented anyway. But there is nothing wrong in getting good, feasible ideas getting implemented.

We were free to make the suggestions earlier also. We used to do this through PMs and VMs to Ben and others. Like I said in my first post that idea of this thread is to bring all those suggestions to one place. This will help us to organize the ideas and we can others opinions can be involved into the discussion to have a better idea of what should be done. This will help everyone.

As far as the Alizée Bar and Grill" is concerned, we will have to carry on with the chatbox only. Chatbox is better integration to the forum and easier to maintain than the flashchat.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jalen (Post 181707)
a section for user-submitted flash games

It would be better if we start with a thread for flash-games. Important thing is that how many people would be interested in submitting the games.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azhiri (Post 181715)
Just a privacy thing really.

Well, the forum gives you enough options for the maintaining the privacy. About the guest userss, they can register and still see the details what you have put up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jalen (Post 181716)

But I'm cool with keeping the videos and gallery (should it ever return) open to the public, it's what made me register here.

Gallery will return, although I can't tell you exactly when.

Zeerre 09-28-2010 06:37 AM

A news section on the homepage.

Människöpesten 09-28-2010 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HelixSix (Post 181827)
Here is a site that is exactly what you are talking about. http://www.ferrycorsten.com/ He is my favorite artist after Alizée.

Unfortunately a site like that requires a boatload of work and knowledge. People usually charge a ton for something along those lines. The only person on here I know of that could pull off something similar to that is Uméesha. Plus he makes sites about Alizée in his spare time.

yeah what's up, names umeesha. i'm awesome. i make websites in my spare time. that would like...blow my mind if i heard that in person.

User22 09-28-2010 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Människöpesten (Post 181840)
yeah what's up, names umeesha. i'm awesome. i make websites in my spare time. that would like...blow my mind if i heard that in person.

Umeesha is definitely talented in the area of making websites and doing code....whatta beast:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merci Alizée (Post 181829)
Gallery will return, although I can't tell you exactly when.

Can't wait for it to return!!!

Rev 09-28-2010 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azhiri (Post 181709)
Actually I love this layout, it's beautiful. :)

My only suggestion would be to have translations for more videos, I understand if that's not realistic though. Translating stuff is a long and tedious process, plus I'm not sure how many people here actually speak fluent french.

The site is clean and elegant as it is. I've been to too many sites the are stuffed with distractions. This site is awesome! :)

User22 09-28-2010 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev (Post 181917)
The site is clean and elegant as it is. I've been to too many sites the are stuffed with distractions. This site is awesome! :)

Yes! It is very well kept and I am glad there are no ads here:) Let's keep it that way please:)

wasabi622 09-28-2010 11:06 PM

I've got nothing. This is the only forum I'm active on, so I have nothing to compare it to. It's perfect the way it is now to me! :D

Tom 09-29-2010 08:43 PM

The "HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM ALL OF US AT ALIZEE AMERICA! :)" message should be in different colors.

Tchaikovsky 09-29-2010 08:52 PM

Let us use bigger avatars.