Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée News (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   [2013-03-25] Album "5" (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6220)

lefty12357 01-27-2012 04:31 PM

I've also been wondering about the time she is spending in Ajaccio. I wonder if this is something new, or has she been having extended stays in Ajaccio on a regular basis for a number of years? We are aware of it now because of her tweets. But back before all this tweeting, it wasn't so transparent how she divided her time between Ajaccio and Paris.

I think once she is in promo again, she won't be getting back to Ajaccio much, at least for a while. If I had to guess, I think maybe the record company has had more to do with the production of this album. I may have misunderstood, but it sounded to me like she went to the record company to listen to the mixes. I believe the last 2 albums were just the opposite, she brought the mixes to them to review. At some point Alizée will probably fill us in during an interview. I guess time will tell, and like I say, I'm just guessing.

Jake04 01-27-2012 04:45 PM

That's what I was thinking as well. When she tweeted the other day that she's packing for 15 days and didn't know where to start, it kind of surprised me because I thought she lives in the suburbs of Paris and just visits her parents in Ajacio on a regular basis.

DannyMac524 01-27-2012 06:02 PM

Have i missed something? Is she having marital problems with Jeremy? He doesn't seem to be mentioned much any more, and I don't see him pictured with Alizée. Does anyone know? Thanks.

Taxi Driver Aaron 01-27-2012 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DannyMac524 (Post 217767)
Have i missed something? Is she having marital problems with Jeremy? He doesn't seem to be mentioned much any more, and I don't see him pictured with Alizée. Does anyone know? Thanks.

LOL!... NO! Alizée and Jeremy are very much in love and together and always will be!... we don't mention Jeremy as much because this is an Alizée fan forum!!!! well.... that and, to be honest, most of us are crazy jealous of Jeremy! http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/fi...o-the-head.gif

Deepwaters 01-27-2012 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DannyMac524 (Post 217767)

This keeps coming up. There's a different explanation. He's kind of a recluse. He doesn't want to be in the public eye, not as a performer himself and also not as Mr. Alizée. So he's not writing music for her anymore, or managing her albums, or anything like that.

We do know from a tweet that he gave her a gift for Christmas (unless she meant someone else by "my love"). And really, it's not our business. Don't expect to hear much about him because that's the way he wants it, and don't draw any conclusions from this, because that's the way they both do.

BrianO1 01-27-2012 06:29 PM

Well let's put it this way, she is still wearing his wedding ring (and a real nice one at that!) So id say they are fine. :)

That packing for 15 days thing was her packing for les enfoires. :)

VVVACCPLPNLY 01-27-2012 06:34 PM

haha i hadn't even noticed jeremy wasnt being mentioned anywhere. i guess he's good at what he's doing then, huh?

BrianO1 01-27-2012 06:42 PM

Jeremy has never liked the spotlight, even when thanking him on her third albums booklet, she only said "J" . From what I understand, he still works in music, but with other artists, not for himself. So I'm sure he spends a lot of time in Paris, even of Lili is elsewhere. :)

Jake04 01-27-2012 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianO1 (Post 217772)
That packing for 15 days thing was her packing for les enfoires. :)

Oh, I understand that. But, if she lives in metropolitan Paris, then why would she need to pack that much? I guess the question is: Does she still live in Paris or did she move back to Ajacio? :confused:

lefty12357 01-27-2012 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake04 (Post 217781)
Oh, I understand that. But, if she lives in metropolitan Paris, then why would she need to pack that much? I guess the question is: Does she still live in Paris or did she move back to Ajacio? :confused:

Les Enfoirés, I believe, is in Lyon this year, which is a ways from Paris.

As far as whether she is living in Ajaccio, I don't think anyone knows. As I said before, we’ve never had day-to-day info on Alizée’s whereabouts before, except maybe sometimes when she was doing promotion or on tour. So I don't know if all this time she is spending in Ajaccio is normal for her, of if it indicates that Ajaccio has become more her home than Paris. With a new album release, I wouldn't doubt she will be spending much more time in Paris.

The thing I'm not sure about is how Annily's schooling works. Does she just switch back and forth between schools in Ajaccio and Paris? Are they that in sync that she can do that without much trouble? I don't know...