Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Vote for Alizee on Tweeter Wall (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4894)

lefty12357 08-08-2009 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruroshen (Post 136470)
Hey, nice! Now that's a class act, man. Very cool. :cool:

Hayley is a great singer with a fantastic voice, and I believe she really is a class act. But just for the record, I believe her Twitter account is run by fans, not Hayley herself.

If anyone does not know who she is, search for her on Youtube and check out some of her work.

Chommpers 08-08-2009 11:24 PM

Good Job on the votes everyone, cool to see Alizée get first place. Also a really great set of fans Hayley's got there, seems like people I would want to be around. I only seen Hayley Westenra sing once on youtube but I was quite impressed by her voice, I will need to look up her up some more.

TheBarrett 08-08-2009 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chommpers (Post 136540)
Good Job on the votes everyone, cool to see Alizée get first place. Also a really great set of fans Hayley's got there, seems like people I would want to be around. I only seen Hayley Westenra sing once on youtube but I was quite impressed by her voice, I will need to look up her up some more.

I don't think they took the competition as something overtly serious, sure they wanted her to be on top, but I think they know it wasn't the end of the world when they lost.
They are indeed a great bunch of fans for at least taking the time to give victory where it's due. :)

user472884 08-09-2009 12:30 AM

sorry, I haven't been able to get back here for a while.

----------

where is the place where we can see the first place spot we've been fighting for?

Ruroshen 08-09-2009 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBarrett (Post 136490)
How are you voting for something that's over with already?
Unless you're voting for your favorite Anime or something :p

Bwah-hahaha! Somebody actually did add her to the Anime competition! Check it out--she's on page 2 as I write this! :p:p:p

IncliningPizza 08-09-2009 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruroshen (Post 136554)
Bwah-hahaha! Somebody actually did add her to the Anime competition! Check it out--she's on page 2 as I write this! :p:p:p

ARGHHHH... Here we go again!

It's quite funny that Alizée could add herself to the competition just by the Twitter pic that she has.

Get out some new mouses everybody. :P

Fyrel 08-09-2009 07:41 AM

:(

Shame on all 67 of the votes that have been placed for Alizée on the Anime wall. ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT SHE'S NOT REAL?! :p

Roman 08-09-2009 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruroshen (Post 136554)

LOL That's what they get for not putting up the results. But no seriously, not a good idea I think. Looking a bit too needy at that point, or something. (But yeah, with that icon she could about pass for anime.)

How about bande dessinée? Where's that category? She looks more like a Betty and Veronica or something (or something).

Pjoo 08-09-2009 05:06 PM

Alizée third at the moment.

COME ON YOU CAN DO THIS! :D

Chommpers 08-09-2009 07:19 PM

Guys it was funny to see her on there for a joke, but again as Roman said I don't think you should be voting her up, it looks bad on all of us by you spamming her up in a category she doesn't belong to. She won the contest we wanted to win so leave it at that.