Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Media Section (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   [Discussion] Newest Alizée Pictures (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6202)

User22 05-22-2011 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrSmith (Post 203800)
Good eye, Willy.

And where's her fringe? These photos don't look recent at all.

BTW, she is wearing makeup.

Smith, these pics are SO recent, that she has a new haircut :eek: haha.

Great to come back to some aeesome pics :D

Karin 05-23-2011 05:53 AM

http://imageshack.us/m/546/4052/2295...3309598214.jpg

Corsaire 05-23-2011 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrSmith (Post 203800)
Good eye, Willy.

And where's her fringe? These photos don't look recent at all.

BTW, she is wearing makeup.

Of course these pictures are recent, Docteur. As Rev said, just look at her face. As for the tattoo, it would most certainly not show in such a shot. The inside (median) of the forearm is almost completely hidden (from a front view) when one does the peace sign. Try it yourself: just hold a credit card on the inside of the forearm, near the elbow, do the peace sign and look in the mirror.

User22 05-23-2011 09:30 AM

Thanks Karin for the pics :D

Naft 05-23-2011 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corsaire (Post 203816)
Of course these pictures are recent, Docteur. As Rev said, just look at her face. As for the tattoo, it would most certainly not show in such a shot. The inside (median) of the forearm is almost completely hidden (from a front view) when one does the peace sign. Try it yourself: just hold a credit card on the inside of the forearm, near the elbow, do the peace sign and look in the mirror.

It also is the angle of the picture itself and how her arm is relative to it. The tattoo is there, just hidden from the camera. I wouldn't get why she would remove it as it seems like a great symbol. Look here and then imagine the camera being in the bottom-right corner of this one and the tattoo wouldn't be visible.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_uA0K0g1LNI...8-DSCF0583.jpg

User22 05-23-2011 10:39 AM

Good example Naft! Now I can see what you guys are all finally talking about haha

Corsaire 05-23-2011 10:52 AM

@Naft, yes, the example you posted kind of shows the effect. Basically, as you move towards the elbow (where the radius and the ulna connect to the humerus), a rotation of the wrist does not rotate the skin of the inner forearm much, so it is expected that a peace sign would not allow much of the inner forearm to show in a frontal view.

ALS 05-23-2011 01:18 PM

Alizée continues to get better looking with age. :wub:

Naft 05-23-2011 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corsaire (Post 203821)
@Naft, yes, the example you posted kind of shows the effect. Basically, as you move towards the elbow (where the radius and the ulna connect to the humerus), a rotation of the wrist does not rotate the skin of the inner forearm much, so it is expected that a peace sign would not allow much of the inner forearm to show in a frontal view.

Have you studied human anatomy? A lot of words I had to Google to get where they were located.

Corsaire 05-23-2011 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naft (Post 203823)
Have you studied human anatomy? A lot of words I had to Google to get where they were located.

I do have some knowledge of the human anatomy.
Sorry for the anatomical description. Of course, Alizée’s gestures should never be reduced to mere movements of muscles and bones. :)

lowbeam 05-23-2011 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALS (Post 203822)
Alizée continues to get better looking with age. :wub:

+1

When will it end! How beautiful can she get? When you think she has reached the summit she takes flight and rises above. :wub:

DrSmith 05-23-2011 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corsaire (Post 203816)
Of course these pictures are recent, Docteur. As Rev said, just look at her face.

Mmhmm. I see. It's really the hair that fooled me. :o

Karin 05-24-2011 11:31 AM

from Alizée Italia FB

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg23/scal...=640&ysize=640

User22 05-24-2011 02:48 PM

Thanks again Karin!

Toc De Mac 06-13-2011 10:08 AM

From psychalizee.net:

http://www.tin-tin-tattoos.com/vip/n...imagevip80.jpg

People over there have been debating whether or not it's actually her. But the image is apparently from the parlor at which she got her Tinkerbell tattoo.

Karin 06-13-2011 03:43 PM

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/5...3904434923.jpg

Azhiri 06-13-2011 04:47 PM

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._3083453_n.jpg

MCE anyone? Nice kicks.

DrSmith 06-13-2011 05:18 PM

Johnny Hallyday on the left there…

Jake04 06-14-2011 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toc De Mac (Post 204803)
From psychalizee.net:
People over there have been debating whether or not it's actually her. But the image is apparently from the parlor at which she got her Tinkerbell tattoo.

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/8...imagevip80.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
It doesn't look like it. :(

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/4...icialpsych.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

BlackAnthem 06-14-2011 11:39 AM

Some of the pics from this thread I made into sigs. CLICK "HERE" BELOW TO SEE THEM IF YOU'RE INTERESTED.

paintballpdh19 06-14-2011 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackAnthem (Post 204860)
Some of the pics from this thread I made into sigs. CLICK "HERE" BELOW TO SEE THEM IF YOU'RE INTERESTED.

nice work!!

Tiwaz 06-14-2011 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake04 (Post 204858)

http://i56.tinypic.com/mvooc6.jpg

Scruffydog777 06-14-2011 03:27 PM

I thinks it's safe to say with all the evidence presented to the jury with all the different pictures posted by different members, that it is indeed Alizee's back in that picture

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/2440/backail.jpg

Corsaire 06-14-2011 10:03 PM

It is Alizée’s back on the picture that was posted. There is no debating it. Besides the skin landmarks, the tattoo's pattern, defects, coloring... are identical to Alizée’s tattoo. But the thing that I find most disturbing here is that AAm is so overprotective of Alizée when certain topics are discussed, but no one comes to the rescue when a picture is posted on AAm forums and it seems quite evident that Alizée most probably never agreed to display it publicly.

It is not that the posting of the picture bothers me, it is just the hypocrisy that is flagrant.

Scruffydog777 06-14-2011 10:49 PM

Brian01 was nice enough to point out to me that 2 of the most telling marks to look for are ones within the tatoo itself. The first one is a mark near Tinkerbell's left eye (from Tinkerbell's perspective. The second one is a mark in the area of her cleavage. (Oooooooooooops...............can't go there), uhhhhhhhhhhhh in the area where a pendant would be if she was wearing a necklace ( much better).

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/5518/back6y.jpg

I think this points out a glariing need for us to come up with an Alizee identification manual, similar to the aircraft identification manuals they had during ww2. Where they would show pictures of airplanes from different angles to assist spotters in determing whether a plane flying overhead was a freind or foe. Because you know how those aliens are. They're snatching up humans to their spacecraft all the time and sending down replicates. Now in the past they've been easy to spot. They usually make some type of mistake by putting a navel in the wrong location or a left hand on the right arm and vice versa or giving someone from Boston a southern accent.

Take for instance the replication of Gary Busey, one that went horribly wrong. Yet for an alien he's not a bad guy so when ever we take a shot at him we keep our phasers on stun and if there ever comes a day where a signal is sent down by the mother ship for all replicants to rise up and take over the earth, we're much better off with him on their side.

But they keep making improvements all the time and their replicants are getting much better to spot.nSo we need a recognition manual so we can truely determine if the Alizee that is coming at us is the true Alizee. In the case of the manual I depicted, it calls out differences in wings, engine, fuselage and tail were as an Alizee manual would call out arms, legs, back, head,.................better not got there.....................did I say arms?

http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/4321/guide2.jpg

I hope you all realize I'm just kidding about such a manual. I think it would definitely fall in the category of being creepy.

EDIT:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corsaire (Post 204880)
.........................., but no one comes to the rescue when a picture is posted on AAm forums and it seems quite evident that Alizée most probably never agreed to display it publicly.

I never heard anyone mention that the photo of her back was posted with out her approval. I would think the only one who we be in a position to take such a photo would be a close freind and it's hard to believe a freind would post a picture like that. We all know Alizee very seldom releases much info to us in an open way. So in a case like this, I wouldn't be surprised if she approved to the photo being released, yet never admitting to it.

DrSmith 06-14-2011 11:27 PM

Quote:

but no one comes to the rescue when a picture is posted on AAm forums and it seems quite evident that Alizée most probably never agreed to display it publicly.

Private photos do get removed if they are posted. It's happened numerous times. I think the difference here is that the source is unknown, so we can't be sure if it's private.

I'm all in favour of removing it if it is private.

Personally I have no strong feeling that it's meant to be private, so I have no problem with it being here. If a mod feels differently, then by all means take it down.

<hr>
I can possibly refute the claim that this photo came from the tattoo parlour. There's no redness of the skin that would indicate it's a fresh tattoo—although it is possible that she went in for one last short session and the rest of the tattoo had had time to heal—And she appears to be laying on a quilt or a duvet, which seems out of place in a tattoo parlour…<br><br>

BrianO1 06-14-2011 11:50 PM

Well as for the discussion as to the photo being private or not, I'm not sure if it was explained here on A am where the photo came from.

The photo of her back, was posted publicly on TinTin's website. There is a "VIP" section where the tattoo shop showcases the different celebs they have done tattoos for. And when you click each celebs photo, it then displays a picture of the tattoo they had done.

So when you click alizee's name, that photo is displayed.

http://www.tin-tin-tattoos.com/home.php

So as far as we know...its OK to be posted, sine I would hope TinTin would have gotten permission before posting it on his site. And for those who don't know, TinTinis the artist who did the tattoo.

Corsaire 06-15-2011 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianO1 (Post 204888)
Well as for the discussion as to the photo being private or not, I'm not sure if it was explained here on A am where the photo came from.

The photo of her back, was posted publicly on TinTin's website. There is a "VIP" section where the tattoo shop showcases the different celebs they have done tattoos for. And when you click each celebs photo, it then displays a picture of the tattoo they had done.

So when you click alizee's name, that photo is displayed.

http://www.tin-tin-tattoos.com/home.php

So as far as we know...its OK to be posted, sine I would hope TinTin would have gotten permission before posting it on his site. And for those who don't know, TinTinis the artist who did the tattoo.

Well, it seems that the picture is public unless Tin-tin Tatouages is posting it without Alizée’s approval, which is unlikely. Thanks for the clarification Brian.

Again, I had no problem with the picture being posted here. I just think that it is hypocritical of AAm to overprotect Alizée on certain topics while allowing discussions on such a picture without proper background regarding its origin.

Edit:

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrSmith (Post 204886)
I think the difference here is that the source is unknown, so we can't be sure if it's private.

That was the whole point until Brian's clarifications, Docteur.

DrSmith 06-15-2011 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corsaire (Post 204890)
That was the whole point until Brian's clarifications, Docteur.

My point was that, unlike photos from her private Facebook, there was no indication that it was private. Thus nobody thought it should be removed. You were the first person to suggest Alizée wouldn't want it public. The idea never occurred to anyone else; and rightly not, it turns out.

Corsaire 06-15-2011 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrSmith (Post 204893)
My point was that, unlike photos from her private Facebook, there was no indication that it was private. Thus nobody thought it should be removed. You were the first person to suggest Alizée wouldn't want it public. The idea never occurred to anyone else; and rightly not, it turns out.

Docteur, that the picture turns out to most probably be public after I made my comment does not invalidate my original point.

So, let me get this straight... If I find any picture of Alizée where she does not seem to be in a public place and there is no indication that she is posing for photo shoot, for the public or for a fan, it can be posted here if the origin is unknown?

DrSmith 06-15-2011 12:50 AM

She is "posing" in that photo, in as much as the point is to showcase the tattoo. And it's a professional-looking photo. Your hypothetical scenario doesn't match the reality of the situation.

IF the photo looked private, people would have noticed. That wasn't the case. There were no strong cues that this was meant to be a private photo.

Leading back to the original point, any time a photo gets posted that is suspected to be private, it does get removed.

This photo may have been removed after you suggested it was private, had Brian not promptly delivered the source. I think it was unjustified for you to call this hypocrisy.

Corsaire 06-15-2011 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrSmith (Post 204897)
She is "posing" in that photo, in as much as the point is to showcase the tattoo. And it's a professional-looking photo. Your hypothetical scenario doesn't match the reality of the situation.

IF the photo looked private, people would have noticed. That wasn't the case. There were no strong cues that this was meant to be a private photo.

Leading back to the original point, any time a photo gets posted that is suspected to be private, it does get removed.

This photo may have been removed after you suggested it was private, had Brian not promptly delivered the source. I think it was unjustified for you to call this hypocrisy.

What if Alizée likes to “pose” privately and Jérémy happens to be proficient with a camera? What if the picture was stolen from their house? There was no indication that this picture was public or private and the source was unknown when I made my original comment. You have admitted to that...

So basically, what I would really want to know is the answer to this question:

“If I find any picture of Alizée where she does not seem to be in a public place and there is no indication that she is posing for a photo shoot, for the public or for a fan, it can be posted here if the origin is unknown?”

DrSmith 06-15-2011 01:32 AM

What do you think? Use a little discretion. ;)

Every situation is different. The facts in this case: The photo was not private, and it didn't appear to be private to anyone but you. You misjudged the situation, and made an unfair accusation of the moderators here.<br><br>

Merci Alizée 06-15-2011 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corsaire (Post 204894)
So, let me get this straight... If I find any picture of Alizée where she does not seem to be in a public place and there is no indication that she is posing for photo shoot, for the public or for a fan, it can be posted here if the origin is unknown?

Yes, you can post the picture and leave it upto mods to decide whether it's should be here or not. I believe I have said this earlier also. Members should feel free to post what they want (of course they should consider that whether it's not against any rules or not).

If you are unsure about some image then you can either ask any mod directly or post it in Miscellaneous image queries and requests thread with your question about the source of the image. I'm sure that you'll get an answer. There is hardly any picture posted on forums about which no one knows anything.

Quote:

It is Alizée’s back on the picture that was posted. There is no debating it. Besides the skin landmarks, the tattoo's pattern, defects, coloring... are identical to Alizée’s tattoo. But the thing that I find most disturbing here is that AAm is so overprotective of Alizée when certain topics are discussed, but no one comes to the rescue when a picture is posted on AAm forums and it seems quite evident that Alizée most probably never agreed to display it publicly.

It is not that the posting of the picture bothers me, it is just the hypocrisy that is flagrant.

Instead of directly using the word hypocrisy, you could have ask a simple question about the source of the picture or raised your concern about it possibly being private.

I'm still not sure how you reached the conclusion that we are hypocrites.

Corsaire 06-15-2011 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrSmith (Post 204902)
What do you think? Use a little discretion. ;)

Every situation is different. The facts in this case: The photo was not private, and it didn't appear to be private to anyone but you. You misjudged the situation, and made an unfair accusation of the moderators here.<br><br>

Docteur, I would rather state the facts this way: ;)

- From my first post, I pointed out to the fact that I did not care about that picture being posted on here. So, obviously, it is not the posting of the picture that I have a problem with.

- No one here cared about the fact that a picture of unknown origin was posted on AAm without any obvious indication of it being public. It is easy to be so assertive about it being so obviously “public” now, but somehow, you were less convinced in your first reply.

- I pointed out to the fact that it was hypocritical of AAm to be so overprotective of Alizée on certain issues while no one came rushing in to question such a picture. This was not an attack on any moderators; it was an attack on any of the AAm members who obsessively overprotect Alizée when certain topics are brought up.

Basically, if Alizée has to be so overprotected, then a picture that could easily have been private should not have been left on here unchallenged for two days as people kept dissecting it out in minute details. I find this hypocritical of AAm as a whole.

I am sorry, but I do not think I can make this any clearer.

@MA, I guess this constitute a reply to your post as well.

Edit:

Ohhh, I forgot to mention... The fact that the picture turned out to be public is irrelevant here. I based my original claim (and I still stand by it) on the content of the picture and the fact that it did not raise any questioning from anyone on here.

DrSmith 06-15-2011 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corsaire (Post 204904)
It is easy to be so assertive about it being so obviously “public” now, but somehow, you were less convinced in your first reply.

It was obvious enough that nobody made mention of it. Again, you were the only one who felt it might be a private image.

Quote:

- I pointed out to the fact that it was hypocritical of AAm to be so overprotective of Alizée on certain issues while no one came rushing in to question such a picture. This was not an attack on any moderators; it was an attack on any of the AAm members who obsessively overprotect Alizée when certain topics are brought up.

Basically, if Alizée has to be so overprotected, then a picture that could easily have been private should not have been left on here unchallenged for two days as people kept dissecting it out in minute details. I find this hypocritical of AAm as a whole.

Then I misunderstood who you were calling hypocritical. You were still wrong.

Quote:

Edit:

Ohhh, I forgot to mention... The fact that the picture turned out to be public is irrelevant here. I based my original claim (and I still stand by it) on the content of the picture and the fact that it did not raise any questioning from anyone on here.

The way you percieved it was clearly not the same as everyone else.

Only after you suggested it was private did I begin to think it might be. Hence why I was "less convinced in [my] first reply".

Like MA said, "you could have [...] raised your concern about it possibly being private", before accusing people of being hypocritical.

Merci Alizée 06-15-2011 02:42 AM

Quote:

- No one here cared about the fact that a picture of unknown origin was posted on AAm without any obvious indication of it being public. It is easy to be so assertive about it being so obviously “public” now, but somehow, you were less convinced in your first reply.

How do you know that no one cared about it? I knew about this picture before it was posted on AAm and I noticed it here just few minutes after Toc de mac posted the image. Didn't find anything wrong with the post and left it. Should I have raised a question even when I knew about it?

Corsaire 06-15-2011 03:30 AM

Docteur, the problem is that your desire to show that I was wrong at all cost seems to make you lose sight of the point, here. The whole issue does not bear on the picture being private or not. What if it now turns out that Tin-tin Tatouages posted the picture without Alizée’s permission? Do I win the argument then? This is irrelevant.

The issue is about the fact that people did not know (and you originally stated how unsure you were yourself) if the picture was private and actually, people did not seem to care if it was or not.

If you do not understand that this picture was highly questionable and that the people obsessed with protecting Alizée should have been rushing in to ask for a proof that it was public, there is not much I can add to the discussion to convince you that this is indeed hypocritical.

In any case, I think I will leave it at that since we are pretty much running in circles here.

Merci Alizée 06-15-2011 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corsaire (Post 204907)
Docteur, the problem is that your desire to show that I was wrong at all cost seems to make you lose sight of the point, here. The whole issue does not bear on the picture being private or not. What if it now turns out that Tin-tin Tatouages posted the picture without Alizée’s permission? Do I win the argument then? This is irrelevant.

I'll answer all the questions one by one by pointing out all the circumstances.

If it turns out to be a picture posted without her permission then it will be removed. There is no such indication yet and it's neither a paparazzi nor anyone can claim till now it has been stolen from somewhere.

From what I have noticed, Alizée is well aware of what is being said or published about her. If you want then I can give examples which shows that she knows what is being circulated among fans. She might have been seen this picture by now and if it was posted without her permission then she can easily ask the parlour to remove it from their website. She was one of their clients and I hope that she can do so. If the picture is removed from the site in near future, then we can consider it as private and ask everyone not to share it.

Quote:

The issue is about the fact that people did not know (and you originally stated how unsure you were yourself) if the picture was private and actually, people did not seem to care if it was or not.

Smith doesn't represent all those so called "overprotective" members. If he didn't knew doesn't mean no one else knew or thought about the privacy.

Quote:

If you do not understand that this picture was highly questionable and that the people obsessed with protecting Alizée should have been rushing in to ask for a proof that it was public, there is not much I can add to the discussion to convince you that this is indeed hypocritical.

In any case, I think I will leave it at that since we are pretty much running in circles here.

Can't I easily say that many of the so called "overprotective" members "rushed", they saw this questionable picture, but since they knew about it so they didn't ask any question.

Quote:

It's not running in circles. It's stuck at one imaginary point.

Anyways, give it a break. Like I said earlier, do not feel constrained by anything on this forum.

It's not a win or loss situation for anyone.

Corsaire 06-15-2011 04:49 AM

Actually, I think I will leave it at that in a more general sense.

I think I will take this occasion to say my farewell to AAm. I have been postponing this for a while now, but it seems there is no reason to keep dragging this for much longer. After the initial cathartic effect of being able to discuss Alizée with fellow fans on here, I have found that I am not really at home with the AAm crowd.

I might be back at some point if I feel the urge, but otherwise, I wish all the best to all. I would like to thank all the ones who dared to discuss the weird topics that I have brought on here. Particularly, I would like to thank members who contacted me privately to discuss topics further. It kept me going for longer than I should probably have...:)

I thank MA, Lefty and Scruffy for always being supportive. Although I occasionally pushed the envelope, the goal was always to challenge and stimulate. Your dedication to AAm and Alizée is commendable.

To all, keep well and keep Alizée in your hearts, where she belongs.

Corsaire

P.S. As my last request, I ask that this post be moved to wherever it should best fit.