Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Her Diet... (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6186)

User22 12-19-2010 11:57 PM

Her Diet...

Has anyone noticed, that other than when she was pregnant, Alizee has never gained any significant amount of weight? Does anyone know from any previous interviews what her diet is? Or if she only eats small amounts of food? Or if she even eats food for that matter?

And I also just have to say, I am glad Alizee doesn't have eating disorders like most American Celebrities...

And I guess if anyone wants, you can post pictures of Alizee eating food...

Also, I don't intend for this thread to be jocular; I actually want to figure out this question besides people talking about how amazing she looks when eating food...

user472884 12-20-2010 12:25 AM

Metabolism, healthy diet (versus our American cardboard food), good genes

/thread

Azhiri 12-20-2010 12:25 AM

She probably ate a lot of chicken, fish, water, and vegetables at one time, to help with her busy dancing regime.

I'm sure she still exercises, though.

User22 12-20-2010 12:30 AM

Hmmm...I wonder if she goes running for exercise...

Människöpesten 12-20-2010 01:35 AM

dude i eat a shitload, but i workout and what not so i'm in fairly decent shape. it's not as hard as it sounds. running does help, but i see it as just endurance training tbh.

Bigdan 12-20-2010 11:11 AM

Her skin, her nose, her teeth... her diet.... ! :blink:

Guys, it's time to stop before things take a turn for the worse...:rolleyes:

ALS 12-20-2010 11:30 AM

From the last few pictures I've seen she is definitely not hitting the gym and more or less starving off the weight.

Example: look at the Alizée Store pictures of her modeling the tee shirts. She is literally skin and bones vs the bikini pictures and the En Concert video. She was well toned and muscular back then where today she looks much too skinny. Even back in 2008 when Psychedelices came out she looked healthy but not like the latest pictures.

Les enfoirés will be a good time to take another look and see if she has toned up or is continuing to diet her weight down.

Människöpesten 12-20-2010 11:45 AM

dude watch her just eat like a triple baconator once a week, and then nothing else.

Iwillmeether 12-20-2010 12:43 PM

There are definately pictures of her eating at some outdoor place, Ill go look for em!

Naft 12-20-2010 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigdan (Post 193607)

Like it hasn't already :rolleyes:

As mentioned already, she probably just has genetics on her side on this one.

Iwillmeether 12-20-2010 03:06 PM

Yeah ive been having some serious problems finding those pictures i mentioned earlier :/

severianb 12-20-2010 04:33 PM

Quote:

I've been looking for a thread on her hands. If I can't find one to necromance, I'm going to start one. So there.

She has admitted to doing unmentionable things to jars of Nutella when midnight snack cravings hit. Other than that, she just seems like a normal, active and healthy 26 year old. I don't find her unhealthy looking at all... but yes, 10 years ago she was a dancer and had a dancer's body... which is not a normal body by any stretch of the imagination.

Plaz 12-20-2010 04:35 PM

her donk......

severianb 12-20-2010 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plaz (Post 193629)
her donk......

That inspires me to write a poem:

Donk.
Donka Donka Donk.
Donk de de Donk da Donk.
Da Donk Da Donk Da Donk.
Donk Donk
Da Donk.
Donk.

My tribute to her donk. Thank you for your applause.

User22 12-20-2010 04:48 PM

http://i54.tinypic.com/s47zhz.jpg

DrSmith 12-20-2010 04:49 PM

Donk?

http://www.wildwestminiaturedonkeys....g_donk_lrg.gif

User22 12-20-2010 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALS (Post 193608)
From the last few pictures I've seen she is definitely not hitting the gym and more or less starving off the weight.

Example: look at the Alizée Store pictures of her modeling the tee shirts. She is literally skin and bones vs the bikini pictures and the En Concert video. She was well toned and muscular back then where today she looks much too skinny. Even back in 2008 when Psychedelices came out she looked healthy but not like the latest pictures.

Les enfoirés will be a good time to take another look and see if she has toned up or is continuing to diet her weight down.

Eh...she has been getting a bit skinny in the picture above but maybe that's just the angles we are getting. You're right, Les Enfoires will be a good time to check again...

Found a picture of her eating :D

http://i55.tinypic.com/sv5ac6.jpg

Yeah, nevermind, she's a fatty :p Jk'n...but that is still a large portion of food for such a small woman haha.

lefty12357 12-20-2010 06:54 PM

Even when Alizée eats, she's cute. For those who haven't seen this video, check her out at 2:30.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZE8o1wIWEL8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZE8o1wIWEL8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

user472884 12-20-2010 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lefty12357 (Post 193660)
At all waking hours including when she eats, she's cute.

fixt

WTF DID SHE JUST DOUBLE DIP

User22 12-20-2010 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lefty12357 (Post 193660)
Even when Alizée eats, she's cute. For those who haven't seen this video, check her out at 2:30.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZE8o1wIWEL8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZE8o1wIWEL8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Ahhh :wub: Prodigy MSN En Mexico FTW :D Thanks Lefty! And I was trying to remember where she was eating Guac and you found it, thanks :)

Iwillmeether 12-20-2010 07:43 PM

Lol, I caught that too, but who cares? I mean besides the family of the guy that died after touching the same substance that touched her lips.

User22 12-20-2010 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iwillmeether (Post 193670)
Lol, I caught that too, but who cares? I mean besides the family of the guy that died after touching the same substance that touched her lips.

I had to read this a couple times before understanding what you were saying, but then it turned out to be funny :) Especially since a guy didn't actually die so I can laugh at this joke knowing it's okay :D

Azhiri 12-20-2010 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaronius31 (Post 193675)
Especially since a guy didn't actually die

No guy that we know of ;)

Iwillmeether 12-20-2010 08:46 PM

It was just kindof hard to word, hahaha. Atleast you got it :P

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azhiri (Post 193676)
No guy that we know of ;)

Well put.

Marquis<3Alizée 12-20-2010 11:33 PM

Quote:

I 100% agree with you BigD!!

SaintÀlizee 12-21-2010 09:06 AM

Take Alizee's weight, multiply that by 10. That's how many calories she eats a day to maintain her weight. When she's full, she puts the fork down. All about having self control.

severianb 12-21-2010 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marquis<3Alizée (Post 193691)
I 100% agree with you BigD!!

I don't. I believe in the complete study of Alizee. Sort of like the Jehovah's Witnesses study the Bible. It may be the path to enlightenment. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintÀlizee (Post 193734)
Take Alizee's weight, multiply that by 10. That's how many calories she eats a day to maintain her weight. When she's full, she puts the fork down. All about having self control.

I did something like that, lost a lot of weight, felt like crap. Now I get the crap kicked out of me 5 days a week in the gym, eat like Lilly on a Nutella binge, and have not lost a pound. However, I feel super strong and have replaced a fat with muscle. The hard part is keeping motivated to work out. I don't know if I can.... :(

wasabi622 12-23-2010 01:28 AM

Obviously she looked the most healthy during Gourmandises, but seeing as how that was back when she was a teenager, that's a given. I mean she looked very fit and muscular. (Seriously, she basically had a friggen six pack.)

During her MCE and Psychedelices days, she didn't have that athletic build, but the somewhat stereotypical slender female celebrity body. I mean, given that that's exactly what she is, it's no surprise. :p

Nowadays, she looks... well, it confuses me. In some pictures, she looks like she did back in 2007, gorgeous and vibrant. In others, she looks extremely skinny, and in a couple, she looks very tired and a bit sickly.

Anyways, for more discussion on personal diet and exercise, please see the appropriately named thread: nutrition and exercise! :D
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5548

Människöpesten 12-23-2010 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by severianb (Post 193737)
I don't. I believe in the complete study of Alizee. Sort of like the Jehovah's Witnesses study the Bible. It may be the path to enlightenment. :D

I did something like that, lost a lot of weight, felt like crap. Now I get the crap kicked out of me 5 days a week in the gym, eat like Lilly on a Nutella binge, and have not lost a pound. However, I feel super strong and have replaced a fat with muscle. The hard part is keeping motivated to work out. I don't know if I can.... :(

OH YEAH GETTING BIG. that's the thing, you don't really lose weight lifting and junk, try running. running will cut the lbs.

severianb 12-23-2010 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasabi622 (Post 193876)
Obviously she looked the most healthy during Gourmandises, but seeing as how that was back when she was a teenager, that's a given. I mean she looked very fit and muscular. (Seriously, she basically had a friggen six pack.)

During her MCE and Psychedelices days, she didn't have that athletic build, but the somewhat stereotypical slender female celebrity body. I mean, given that that's exactly what she is, it's no surprise. :p

Nowadays, she looks... well, it confuses me. In some pictures, she looks like she did back in 2007, gorgeous and vibrant. In others, she looks extremely skinny, and in a couple, she looks very tired and a bit sickly.

Anyways, for more discussion on personal diet and exercise, please see the appropriately named thread: nutrition and exercise! :D
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5548

Nice to have you back Wasabi. You often say what I want to say... just better than I can say it.

Yeah, she was young in the Gourmandises era, but that wasn't the main reason she had a six-pack. She was a dancer. To be a very good dancer, you have to practice a lot, and you are basically an elite-level athlete, and with that comes a six-pack.
I think this video was done a couple years after Moi... Lolita came out, so she probably had not been dancing nearly as much, but around 1:16 you can see she still looks like a dance machine:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eEuTRVEwroA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eEuTRVEwroA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Azhiri 12-23-2010 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasabi622 (Post 193876)

I think being a mother has probably taken a lot out of her. No matter how well-behaved Annily is, taking care of a child is a very stressful, exhausting, and worrisome job, and I wouldn't be surprised if it had taken a small toll on Alizée's health. There also may be other stress-related problems we don't know of that were swept behind the curtain.

Of course, she could just be naturally very skinny, I'm just saying that stress is a possibility.

jung_adore_ALIZEE 12-23-2010 08:36 PM

Yukon Jack, Southern Comfort, Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, and Grenadine. A healthy diet is nothing without it.

Regards,

Jung

Iwillmeether 12-23-2010 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azhiri (Post 193941)
I think being a mother has probably taken a lot out of her. No matter how well-behaved Annily is, taking care of a child is a very stressful, exhausting, and worrisome job, and I wouldn't be surprised if it had taken a small toll on Alizée's health. There also may be other stress-related problems we don't know of that were swept behind the curtain.

Of course, she could just be naturally very skinny, I'm just saying that stress is a possibility.

I thought that stress made you fat. But chasing an energetic child around is very much a possibility.

What I want to know is how the hell she got skinny so freaking fast after having Annily, I mean there isnt a fat picture of her, besides when she's pregnant, it's like she immediately was back and better than ever, We need to ask her, the world needs to know

wasabi622 12-23-2010 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azhiri (Post 193941)

I've thought about stress, and I don't Annily is the one providing it. We ourselves have had many a battles about it, so I'm sure Alizée herself has done so herself. That being the success/failure of UEDs. Call it what you will, but whichever one it is, it does seem to be affecting her health and appearance.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iwillmeether (Post 193960)
I thought that stress made you fat. But chasing an energetic child around is very much a possibility.

Stress affects everyone differently. Some bloat like a puffer fish while others drop dramatic weight.

Rev 12-24-2010 12:19 AM

Paris's general obsession with thin could be a factor. However, who knows how much stress she is under. :)

pepelepew 12-24-2010 12:53 AM

Alizee has always been on the thin side except Psych era after having Annily. In the Mexico concerts she was a little plump in the legs and hard to tell any where else because of the t-shirt dresses and loose fitting clothes she wore. For the most part I think she is just back to her normal petite size. Alizee is unique in that she can drastically change her appearance by how she has her hair done. Especially noticeable during mce era for example Isle of Bonita and Enconcert. Almost looked like two different women although both looks were great. Also her wide range of clothing types and styles that she wears adds to the appearance of weight change. With the exception of a couple of pictures where she appeared to have bags under her eyes, which she also had in a few pictures way back during Gourmandises, she looks healthier than ever in my opinion.

wasabi622 12-24-2010 02:30 PM

I never really thought of Alizée as being thin. She was incredibly fit back then and now she just seems normal. I mean, she does have those nice supple thighs, so I don't think that "thin" is how I'd describe her physique. Though as you pointed out Pepelepew, her clothing style does play a large role in how her physique is perceived.

severianb 12-24-2010 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasabi622 (Post 194047)
she does have those nice supple thighs...

You raging pervert.

wasabi622 12-25-2010 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by severianb (Post 194101)
You raging pervert.

What?? Saying that she had nice supple thighs make me raging pervert?

Un-rêve 12-25-2010 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plaz (Post 193629)
her donk......

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrSmith (Post 193634)

Lol: What the hell? Well might aswell put this out there then. :p

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ufDTDUPZrag?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ufDTDUPZrag?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

DONK!