Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   [Website]Alizée India V6.0 : The Child of the Century (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5363)

Uméesha 02-07-2010 05:36 AM

[Website]Alizée India V6.0 : The Child of the Century

Alizée India Website v6.0 - The Child of The Century

<center><table border=0><tr><td><br><embed src="http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/26/alizeeindia.swf" width="500" height="400" allowfullscreen="false" flashvars="&file=&height=18&width=305&showeq=false &autostart=true&repeat=false&shuffle=false&volume= 100"></embed></td></tr></table></center>

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u...indiacover.png

This is the 6th Version of Alizée India Website, which will be in online from today 07-02-2010.

This Fan Page contains Latest News, Alizée Stuffs, Forum Discussion Board, Gallery, Videos, Biography, Discography and Downloads.......

This Time i have included more than 7 Forum Discussion!
here it is click the link below!

http://www.alizee-india.co.nr

I will be updating it very often and lots of stuffs further! people enjoy the site with the songs!

I hope you will visit my website and enjoy it! come now and share your thoughts with Us!

Edit : Feel Free to Comment on the Guest Book - Merci

Fall 02-07-2010 05:41 AM

This is awesome man. It looks really, really good. Great job! :)
Btw your Fifty Sixty Remix is awesome too, I have it :)

Merci Alizée 02-07-2010 07:18 AM

Great work. I'm sure that everyone will like it very much

paintballpdh19 02-07-2010 11:01 AM

nice site!!

lefty12357 02-07-2010 11:06 AM

Great job, Uméesh ! :)

Tomtentp 02-07-2010 05:09 PM

Wow really flashy!
How did you make it?

Uméesha 02-08-2010 12:26 AM

Thank you very much paintball, merci alizee and lefty for your comments on Alizée India Website!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fall06 (Post 150821)
This is awesome man. It looks really, really good. Great job! :)
Btw your Fifty Sixty Remix is awesome too, I have it :)

Thank you dude.. lots more remix's are coming!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomtentp (Post 150874)
Wow really flashy!
How did you make it?

heheh :D yep its a flashy intro... designed is adobe flash!

Fall 02-08-2010 02:21 AM

I look forward to hearing them :)

Junkmale 02-08-2010 09:44 PM

Nice Job.
I wish i had your talents as a web site designer:blink:
My own website (click the link at the bottom) looks like something a 5 year old designed compared to yours.
I'm jealous!!

Sir Wood 02-08-2010 10:31 PM

Just a quick question. What browser are you using? I ask because if you check with IE8 & Opera 10, the international letters are not properly displaying (ex. é). No problems with FireFox. ;)

Merci Alizée 02-09-2010 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Wood (Post 151007)
Just a quick question. What browser are you using? I ask because if you check with IE8 & Opera 10, the international letters are not properly displaying (ex. é). No problems with FireFox. ;)

Yeah that's a problem that we noticed earlier. The site is designed to be best viewed in Firefox. To view it correctly in IE8, go to page menu, then encoding options and then check "Auto-Select". That would allow you to view all sites in their default encodings. Same goes with Opera. In Firefox, it always uses the same encoding in which the page is.

Edit:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Junkmale (Post 151002)
Nice Job.
My own website (click the link at the bottom) looks like something a 5 year old designed compared to yours.
I'm jealous!!

Your site looks very good. As time passes, you too will learn to design better. It's mostly experience combined with knowledge.

Uméesha 02-09-2010 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Junkmale (Post 151002)
Nice Job.
I'm jealous!!

Thank you for your commens of AI dude!

I saw your webpage... its looking good! you have talents and techniques dude if you utilize it correctly you can become a good webmaster!

I guess you have used CSS codes... its great! your website layout it looking good! [:)] keep on updating to the newer version! keep up dude!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Wood (Post 151007)

thank you very much Sirwood,
hmm , well i have tested is three leading web browsers i.e Firefox, IE8 & google Chorme. it worked great in all those three browsers there, is no problem with the accent é in any of the browsers as i have used the UNICODE UTF-8 it works fine with the accent!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merci Alizée (Post 151018)
Yeah that's a problem that we noticed earlier. The site is designed to be best viewed in Firefox. To view it correctly in IE8, go to page menu, then encoding options and then check "Auto-Select". That would allow you to view all sites in their default encodings. Same goes with Opera. In Firefox, it always uses the same encoding in which the page is.

yeah good suggestion there Merci Alizée... if you find any problem with the International accent é just use his technique! :D

HelixSix 02-09-2010 04:47 AM

I'm also a web designer/graphic artist and can honestly say Uméesha is a jack of all trades. It takes knowledge of many programming languages and many programs to pull that kind of a site off.

I don't know how he makes site's like that in his spare time and has enough time for his job and family obligations, and other hobbies. Give him prop's people, that site was very hard to make.

Uméesha 02-11-2010 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HelixSix (Post 151027)
I'm also a web designer/graphic artist and can honestly say Uméesha is a jack of all trades. It takes knowledge of many programming languages and many programs to pull that kind of a site off.

I don't know how he makes site's like that in his spare time and has enough time for his job and family obligations, and other hobbies. Give him prop's people, that site was very hard to make.

Thank you very much Helixsix for your brief explaination on website designs! actually i am not the jack of all the trades as there are many jacks around all Alizée websites.. i'm just a Ace in web designing! trying to impove a lot in each versions of AI!

I don't have enough time to spare in webdesigning so as there is a situation that I should design it, becuase I'm huge fan of her..... can't go with it! :)

Thanks to all those people who have taken interest in describing and posting feedbacks to Alizée India Website...

Uméesha 02-21-2010 02:01 AM

Hello everyone, thanks for your comments, once again, here's an another intro from Alizée India website, check the intro! wait till it loads! it takes some some! ;)
I hope you guys like it! :D

<center><table border=0><tr><td><br><embed src="http://alizeeindia.byethost17.com/alizee.swf" width="700" height="500"allowfullscreen="false" flashvars="&file=&height=18&width=305&showeq=false &autostart=true&repeat=false&shuffle=false&volume= 100"></embed></td></tr></table></center>

Fall 02-21-2010 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uméesha (Post 152422)
Hello everyone, thanks for your comments, once again, here's an another intro from Alizée India website, check the intro! wait till it loads! it takes some some! ;)
I hope you guys like it! :D

<center><table border="0"><tbody><tr><td>
<embed src="http://alizeeindia.byethost17.com/alizee.swf" allowfullscreen="false" flashvars="&file=&height=18&width=305&showeq=false &autostart=true&repeat=false&shuffle=false&volume= 100" width="700" height="500"></td></tr></tbody></table></center>

Wow that was quite epic :eek:

HelixSix 02-21-2010 02:59 AM

The people who voted No for this site should be slapped, seriously. The two flash intro's alone are more than pretty much everybody here could do, let alone a massive website.

My guess is they are jealous, or are members here for the wrong reasons.

Junkmale 02-22-2010 07:29 AM

I am happy to admit that i am VERY jealous!
I didn't vote no though? I wonder who did?
What's not to like with this site?

wasabi622 02-22-2010 04:36 PM

Very nice job man!

It's very techie and modern. Much different than this here, but in a good way! :D

paintballpdh19 02-22-2010 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HelixSix (Post 152429)
The people who voted No for this site should be slapped, seriously. The two flash intro's alone are more than pretty much everybody here could do, let alone a massive website.

they prob just hit the wrong button:p

Srbski-kralj 02-22-2010 09:16 PM

Great Job as always umessha

Uméesha 02-24-2010 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HelixSix (Post 152429)

okies no problem with it dude :rolleyes:! its their wish whether they liked or not... because each one will have different tastes na!

btw thank you for your sentence dude! ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Junkmale (Post 152579)
I am happy to admit that i am VERY jealous!
I didn't vote no though? I wonder who did?
What's not to like with this site?

hahhaha :D thank you very much dude!

Quote:

Originally Posted by paintballpdh19 (Post 152641)
they prob just hit the wrong button:p

hmm hehhe i would have added both the options as NO ehehe :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Srbski-kralj (Post 152645)
Great Job as always umessha

thank you very much Srbski-kralj for your comments :)

Uméesha 03-22-2010 01:40 PM

hello guys, i am here to say you that Alizée India forum is completely Updated to the newer version with lots of features and new modifications! so i am glad that you guys will visit it! :)

http://www.alizee-forum.co.nr