Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée News (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   [2009-04-18] Alizée in Aguascalientes, Mexico (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4575)

rehochipe 02-25-2009 05:14 PM

[2009-04-18] Alizée in Aguascalientes, Mexico

Alizée will be in mexico, in "Aguascalientes", in a showcase

this is the original info

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josh, moderator in Alizee World

Chicas y chicos ya esta confirmado por Sony-Music, Alizée viene a México.

18 de Abril ,Aguascalientes

viene a evento privado, sera un show muy pequeño no hay costo de boletos todavia, pronto se dara mas INFO!!

traslation

boysys and girls, It's already confirmed by Sony, Alizée comes to mexico on april 18 and she comes to aguascalientes

she comes to a private event, it will be a very small show, more info comming soon!

__________________________________________________ ___________

so, what do you think, you will come to mexico again? XD

if this tread exists already please erase it,

for more information please visit

http://www.alizee-world.com/foro/showthread.php?t=5617

edgar93 02-25-2009 05:21 PM

Hmm, I don't trust that source at all yet :D, Im new there.
Yeah, it would make some sense if she went to private or somewhat especial event, since "feria de san marcos" isn't that big to have an Alizee Performance :confused:.

I would wait until someone else confirms it.

Amigo! 02-25-2009 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rehochipe (Post 125984)

Not enough money and not enough time... :(

When she does a concert tour again, we'll see :phttp://alizeeamerica.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

mavsluver41 02-25-2009 05:33 PM

She's so tantalizingly close! But alas, I doubt I'll ever be able to go to one of her Mexico concerts :(.

edgar93 02-25-2009 05:35 PM

the already posted pics :D

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/8...ilitisks4b.jpg

rehochipe 02-25-2009 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mavsluver41 (Post 125990)
She's so tantalizingly close! B

what! I dont learn these expresions at the school!

lol

Amigo! 02-25-2009 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edgar93 (Post 125991)
I can see that the pics about this were never posted here:

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/8...ilitisks4b.jpg

Actually, they were... :rolleyes: :p

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...&postcount=417

edgar93 02-25-2009 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amigo! (Post 125993)
Actually, they were... :rolleyes: :p

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...&postcount=417

Woops! Sorry for that :o :D, never noticed them :p. But anyways, I guess it is a good idea to keep them in this thread, just to complement the info :D.
Quote:

Originally Posted by rehochipe (Post 125992)

lol

lol indeed mavs :p

jung_adore_ALIZEE 02-25-2009 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edgar93 (Post 125985)
Hmm, I don't trust that source at all yet :D, Im new there.

you don't have to trust that source but it is happening

Quote:

Originally Posted by edgar93 (Post 125985)
I would wait until someone else confirms it.

It's happening ;):cool:

Youpidou1 02-25-2009 06:39 PM

Ok how about America now.

mavsluver41 02-25-2009 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rehochipe (Post 125992)

lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by edgar93 (Post 125994)
lol indeed mavs :p

Lo siento mis amigos :o. I can't think of a better word than "tantalize" to describe our situation:

Tantalize (adj.): To excite by exposing something desirable while keeping it just out of reach.

We listen to her songs, watch her videos, and hear the experiences of those who have seen her in concert; yet, she always seems to be just beyond reach. For me, literally! She's just beyond the border :p!

Idéaliser 02-25-2009 06:54 PM

hope theres a video of it! :D

Ben 02-25-2009 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rehochipe (Post 125984)

I don't know, it completely depends what she's doing, how we get tickets, etc. Not enough information yet.

Srbski-kralj 02-25-2009 08:06 PM

Yeah its still to early to tell if its a concert deal, or just visiting, to early to tell.

rehochipe 02-25-2009 11:03 PM

info will be disponible comming soon, today all we were surprised with this notice!, every places in the world,

but, in aguascalientes?? XD

Amigo! 02-25-2009 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rehochipe (Post 126022)
but, in aguascalientes?? XD

Silencio señores, silencio
entren a la partida
llamen a corredores
zacatecas contra nuevo leon
100 al giro parejo
vengan los gallos,vengan los gallos señores!!!

Viva Aguascalientes snnnnnn!!! XD

rehochipe 02-25-2009 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amigo! (Post 126023)
Silencio señores, silencio
entren a la partida
llamen a corredores
zacatecas contra nuevo leon
100 al giro parejo
vengan los gallos,vengan los gallos señores!!!

Viva Aguascalientes snnnnnn!!! XD

jajaja, no me jodas man, el df, pues si, monterrey, tambien, guadalajara, mmm, ok, te lo acepto, puebla "que!!!!!?????"

aguascalientes, XD pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff, seguro que hoy no es 27 de diciembre? dia de los santos inocentes!

viva aguascalientes ssssssssnnnn

Amigo! 02-25-2009 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rehochipe (Post 126024)
jajaja, no me jodas man, el df, pues si, monterrey, tambien, guadalajara, mmm, ok, te lo acepto, puebla "que!!!!!?????"

aguascalientes, XD pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff, seguro que hoy no es 27 de diciembre? dia de los santos inocentes!

viva aguascalientes ssssssssnnnn

No te preocupes man, el proximo tour empieza en el DF ;)

Viva mexico snnnnnnnnnn! XD

edgar93 02-26-2009 05:41 PM

^ stop the AASS :p! 'che par de nacos :p.

Alizee-world is not available for me, I wonder if it is the same for you guys. As far as I know they don't use the same server as Amx and Alatino.
I guess that by today, more info may be available there.

rehochipe 02-26-2009 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edgar93 (Post 126056)
^ stop the AASS :p! 'che par de nacos :p.

Alizee-world is not available for me, I wonder if it is the same for you guys. As far as I know they don't use the same server as Amx and Alatino.
I guess that by today, more info may be available there.

you were banned?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Amigo! 02-26-2009 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rehochipe (Post 126062)
you were banned?

I knew it! :p

patyl 02-27-2009 09:45 PM

Alizee Latino is not available for me :confused:

edgar93 02-27-2009 11:26 PM

More:

More news about this, from Alizee-world's Admin.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joel
Sony confirms that Alizee is coming to Mexico.

And:

The event is a private show

It is very small and is not part of the festival (san marcos), I can see that many of you are saying that you are going to go to the event or a are getting prepared to buy the tickets, that is not even announced yet, We don't know if the tickets are gonna be sold to the public, at least, nothing announced yet. What's more, seems like the access to the event will bevery restricted.

The message is kind of confusing, even in spanish. Here is the original one:

Quote:

Sony nos confirma que Alizée Si viene

Además:

El Evento es un Show Privado

Es muy pequeño y no forma parte del Festival, asi que como veo que muchos dicen que van a ir o se preaparan para comprar boletos, eso nisiquiera esta anunciado aun No se sabe si habrá venta a publico general al menos nada anunciado aun. Es más al parecer el acceso será Muy Restringido Solo pido paciencia y más info por parte de Sony a ver que buenas nuevas nos trae

Quote:

Originally Posted by rehochipe (Post 126062)
you were banned?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amigo! (Post 126063)
I knew it! :p

it had to happen one day guys :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by patyl (Post 126095)
Alizee Latino is not available for me :confused:

It is the server patyl, I guess it will be up in this week, right reho :D?

Amigo! 03-02-2009 02:20 AM

Anyways... :rolleyes: :p

The prices for tickets

1500 pesos
2000 pesos
2500 pesos (Still too much :blink: )

They will be sold through the money hungry monopoly (Sorry I just know from experience :mad:) known as Ticketmaster.

And this is the Official site for the event. http://www.feriadesanmarcos.gob.mx/ (still a bit slow because it is still in construction)

If, and when :rolleyes: the site does load for you, check out the vid they have there. It gives you a nice idea of what the festival is like... I guess.

Oh and BTW if you were wondering... All this info comes straight from Zeus. And noooo I don't mean the greek god (Just incase you were wondering barrett :rolleyes::D) The admin of Alizée México.

rcs 03-02-2009 05:19 AM

Just wondering

Alright, which one of you got a mexican credit card? :p

Amigo! 03-02-2009 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcs (Post 126173)
Alright, which one of you got a mexican credit card? :p

Hehe... :o I don't know man. This seems like it's going to be too small to be worth a trip. From what I have gathered at the mexican forums, it looks like members from the mexican fan clubs that are able to go will only be there just for her performance, nothing more. They will most likely just go home afterwards, so they're not planning on sticking around. Not even for a night. And it makes sense, they are just trying to save money, considering how expensive the tickets are.

I personally would just rather wait untill she goes back to mexico with another full album ready to go :cool:

Paulina 03-02-2009 11:39 AM

April 18? That's my boyfriend's birthday! :P

rcs 03-02-2009 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paulina (Post 126179)
April 18? That's my boyfriend's birthday! :P

Well then, you better get him Alizee concert tickets. You wouldn't want to disappoint. :p

Idéaliser 03-02-2009 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcs (Post 126187)
Well then, you better get him Alizee concert tickets. You wouldn't want to disappoint. :p

What a wonderful surprise THAT would be :wub::wub: :p

Ben 03-03-2009 12:44 AM

Looks like we're in hot water with this one (har har). Here's the Ticketmaster link, but they're only accepting Banamex credit cards at the moment: http://www.ticketmaster.com.mx/event...minorcatid=824

rehochipe 03-03-2009 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ben (Post 126203)
Looks like we're in hot water with this one (har har). Here's the Ticketmaster link, but they're only accepting Banamex credit cards for now: http://www.ticketmaster.com.mx/event...minorcatid=824

oh yeah,

is pre-sale in this moment...

Amigo! 03-03-2009 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ben (Post 126203)
Looks like we're in hot water with this one (har har).

http://www.alizee-mexico.com.mx/foro...fault/plop.gif

johnkim2222003 03-03-2009 01:31 AM

I hope such high price tickets would not drive away her only fans left. I think Mexican fans deserve a free concert.

LL Cool B 03-03-2009 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amigo! (Post 126178)
Hehe... :o I don't know man. This seems like it's going to be too small to be worth a trip. From what I have gathered at the mexican forums, it looks like members from the mexican fan clubs that are able to go will only be there just for her performance, nothing more. They will most likely just go home afterwards, so they're not planning on sticking around. Not even for a night. And it makes sense, they are just trying to save money, considering how expensive the tickets are.

I personally would just rather wait untill she goes back to mexico with another full album ready to go :cool:

I gotta tell ya, I have a totally different perspective on this one. I would much rather see her in a small, exclusive, more intimate venue rather than the typical mass produced "tour" stage production. I just think you will get to see a a whole different performance. A little more loose and free spirited if you will. A prime example would be the great "Purple One" Prince. I heard that during his last tour a few years back, after the official show he would hit up a local night club unannounced and jam all night (like 2am -6am). I knew someone who was lucky enough to be at one of those clubs and he said it was 10 times more exciting to see Prince in the smaller venue just jamming, than the stage production.

I'm just saying

So I am definitely consider dropping the Peso's. I just need to figure how to get in and out safely. I heard it is crazy town down there with all the drug cartel stuff. :eek:

-B

Srbski-kralj 03-03-2009 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LL Cool B (Post 126231)
I gotta tell ya, I have a totally different perspective on this one. I would much rather see her in a small, exclusive, more intimate venue rather than the typical mass produced "tour" stage production. I just think you will get to see a a whole different performance. A little more loose and free spirited if you will. A prime example would be the great "Purple One" Prince. I heard that during his last tour a few years back, after the official show he would hit up a local night club unannounced and jam all night (like 2am -6am). I knew someone who was lucky enough to be at one of those clubs and he said it was 10 times more exciting to see Prince in the smaller venue just jamming, than the stage production.

I'm just saying

So I am definitely consider dropping the Peso's. I just need to figure how to get in and out safely. I heard it is crazy town down there with all the drug cartel stuff. :eek:

-B

yeah i feel the same way man on both opinions. Yeah i heard crap loads of stuff happening to Americans in Mexico city, on the news i heard warning students not to go to cancoon for spring brake.

rcs 03-03-2009 10:06 PM

Need Banamex and a Whole Lotta Luck

Any local newspaper down there will tell you. Murder :eek:, death :eek:, kill-kill :eek:,...aahhh, nice color article about Alizee coming to town :)! All thrown in the same news column. If it's Lili-safe, it should be fine if we stay together. And yes, small venue performance rocks. But then, there's that Banamex card issue... :blink:

jung_adore_ALIZEE 03-03-2009 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcs (Post 126250)
Any local newspaper down there will tell you. Murder :eek:, death :eek:, kill-kill :eek:,...aahhh,

well I'm in now :cool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcs (Post 126250)
But then, there's that Banamex card issue... :blink:

that is the least of your worries at this point I would think ;)

edgar93 03-04-2009 06:26 PM

If you guys are willing to attend, we can always ask for help to our Mexican partners, as Jungo said, don't worry. We just need organization ;).
Indeed Mexico is not the safest place right now. I haven't been at Aguascalientes, but I think it is not so insecure as the other states.

jung_adore_ALIZEE 03-04-2009 07:04 PM

can't live your life in fear if you can get a ticket to this event I would suggest going as you were lucky enough to get said ticket (good luck to all who try ;))

rehochipe 03-05-2009 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edgar93 (Post 126294)
If you guys are willing to attend, we can always ask for help to our Mexican partners, as Jungo said, don't worry. We just need organization ;).
Indeed Mexico is not the safest place right now. I haven't been at Aguascalientes, but I think it is not so insecure as the other states.

you don't know that...... canadian XD lol

well, as edgar said, aguascalientes isn't the worst state in mexico, is small and there's nothing special on it, but in 18 april will be alizee in concert,

I can't belive it