Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Favorite Song On Psychedelices? (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5415)

VVVACCPLPNLY 03-01-2010 03:11 PM

Favorite Song On Psychedelices?

Here you can vote for your favorite song on Psychedelices.

warren_brown2013 03-01-2010 03:23 PM

Lilly Town, is my favorite song, because when I'm having a mad day, that song always make me smile and happy with joy. Well, just looking a Alizee and her music always make my day perfect!!!!!!!

Karlalizee 03-01-2010 04:48 PM

mademoiselle juliette, fifty sixty, lilly town and idealiser. :)

Fall 03-01-2010 09:22 PM

Favorite song on Psych would HAVE to be a tie between PLP and Lillytown
Favorite songS would be Mademoiselle Juliette, Fifty Sixty, Lillytown, PLP, Mon Taxi Driver (and the La Isla Bonita Psych version :D)

User22 03-01-2010 09:32 PM

voted: PLP
other super awesome favs: Fifty60(and the Edana Mix), Lillytown. And of course MADjulIETTE!!!

wasabi622 03-02-2010 01:36 AM

Fifty Sixty!!

Though second place is a gory battle between Mademoiselle Juliette and Lilly Town.

user472884 03-02-2010 02:08 AM

Very difficult, very difficult indeed.

As I've said before, Psychédélices is not my favorite album.

However, there is not one song on the entire album I don't like.

I love each song equally in intensity. I don't prefer one to another.

Shortly,
My favorite song is the entire album

^Yes, Alizée can defy the laws of logic.

Ruroshen 03-02-2010 02:19 AM

Decollage, damn your eyes, Decollage! I don't care what the rest of you say, it's frickin' awesome!

AND THE CHEESE STANDS ALONE! :p

(Very close 2nd goes to Lilly Town, though. Love it.)

Criss_pl 03-02-2010 10:23 AM

Lilly town, Psychédelicés, PLP, Decollage are great songs and I like them very much, but the winner is one:
L'effet

Ronald 03-02-2010 11:14 AM

I voted for Par les paupiers, psychedelices is my 2nd favorite

ALS 03-02-2010 12:14 PM

I have several favorites on this Album.

MJ, Fifty Sixty, Decollage, Lilly Town, Lonely List, and L' Effet.

Just depends on my mood.

Merci Alizée 03-02-2010 12:53 PM

Well 4 songs haven't been considered as favorite by anyone. This is not so with any song of previous albums. These are good songs and I like those too.

JEP 03-02-2010 02:08 PM

My Fav Par Les Paupieres, Luv The Words And Music. I Also Like Decollage, Mon Taxi Driver And Lilly Town.:D:D:D

Fenris 03-02-2010 02:22 PM

Par les Paupières, hands down. This ain't even a contest.
One of the most beautiful Lilly songs ever.

puffyrock2 03-02-2010 02:26 PM

Par Les Paupieres

VVVACCPLPNLY 03-02-2010 04:08 PM

I see I have common tastes... ACC and PLP are both MOST peoples' favorites. And I like Decollage just fine, far more than MM.

Chuck 03-02-2010 11:59 PM

vvvaccplp, I like «Décollage» fine, too, so I voted for it. Okay, truthfully, «PLP» is still my #1, but right after that, «50/60», «Lillytown», «Psychédélices», and «Décollage» all are about even in my ears. Each one just pure enjoyment. Seeing that «Décollage» only had one vote before, I thought it deserved a boost.

paintballpdh19 03-03-2010 05:44 PM

Fifty Sixty all the way... it's soooo catchy :wub:

Tchaikovsky 03-03-2010 09:53 PM

Probably Mademoiselle Juliette

wasabi622 03-03-2010 11:15 PM

wow, Par Les Paupieres is that popular??

Never found that song to be that unique. I mean, I liked it and all, but, damn, it's quite popular apparently!

VVVACCPLPNLY 03-04-2010 05:18 PM

Umm... I just want to say sorry about not knowing of the studio version of La Isla Bonita when I set up this poll. I already liked the live performance, but the studio verson is even better! Wish I had put it on there, but the choice wouldn't have been as easy for me, 'cause now this is some tough competition for PLP... It really is quite amazing, but man... hard choice...

Scruffydog777 03-06-2010 04:36 PM

It's not even close. Par Les Paupieres!

VVVACCPLPNLY 04-03-2010 04:41 PM

Just giving this thread a bump, so new mmbers can find it.

babyblue558 04-03-2010 05:42 PM

Fifty-Sixty is as good as, if not better than some of the earlier stuff with Mylène in my opinion... also without it there might not have been any UEDS! Also this is my 10th post in 4 days of joining... I feel kind of addicted :rolleyes: :p

sumi1 04-03-2010 06:01 PM

My favorite is Mon Taxi Driver, followed closely by Psychedelices ... The subtle music and lyrics are the reasons :)

Edit:

Quote:

Originally Posted by babyblue558 (Post 158039)
Also this is my 10th post in 4 days of joining... I feel kind of addicted :rolleyes: :p

Yeah, I can understand...this place is awesome and addictive :)

Naft 04-04-2010 04:25 PM

Mademoiselle Juliette followed by Fifty Sixty, the beat together with her voice blends so perfectly that I can't stop listening to them

Merci Alizée 04-04-2010 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naft (Post 158261)
Mademoiselle Juliette followed by Fifty Sixty, the beat together with her voice blends so perfectly that I can't stop listening to them

Best songs of the album. I didn't expect that Par les Paupieres would get so many votes!!!:blink: It's a very good song and I like it very much, but still it was unexpected.

AlizéeInspired 04-11-2010 11:24 AM

I am only just now voting in this poll lol. These vote for your fav. song threads just kill me. A lot of the time what I listen to depends on what I'm doing or just what I'm in the mood for.

I just really liked this album (like ALL her songs), so it was tough to pick a fav. It finally came down to Par Les Paupières and Lilly Town. PLP very beautiful and Lilly Town is uppidy, really nice and happy ya know (plus one of the first I heard from the album).

So finally I've decided to vote Lilly Town. Just has a place with me as its the first I heard from the album and really enjoyed it. Plus the beginning "Welcome" I really like :wub:
Plus, PLP seems to have plenty of votes. It is a very beautifully made song.

VVVACCPLPNLY 04-11-2010 11:35 AM

It's funny just how much support PLP has. After all, it is good, but it has a far better lead than any other song on any album. And do you guys pick which songs you listen to? 75% of the time, I just put all of her studio songs (gour-psych, excluding LIB, but including English rewrites) on and hit shuffle. The other 25% I play En Concert, in track order. Once again, I guess I just like her different. I really do enjoy just laying there and waiting to hear what's next. And never, EVER do I skip a song. I only skip songs I don't like. I used to dislike MM, but I actually like it quite a bit now.

VVVACCPLPNLY 06-09-2010 10:12 AM

Bumping so new members can vote...

Drake498 06-09-2010 03:17 PM

Wow, I didnt know so many other loved Par Les Paupieres as much as I did too... haha but definitely my favorite for relaxing

Zeerre 06-09-2010 09:11 PM

Fifty Sixty, that song, in my opinion, rivals some of her earlier work.

VVVACCPLPNLY 06-09-2010 09:43 PM

Some, but not most. I prefer it to both JPVA and L'alizé. Not by very much at all, but a teeny tiny little bit...

babyblue558 06-10-2010 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeerre (Post 168272)

As do Lilly Town and Par Les Paupières I think... so does Idéaliser I my opinion, but as far as I can tell from this poll that song's one of the least popular from Psych so maybe it's just a personal thing that I love it so much! :p
But yeah I agree that Fifty-Sixty's the standout song on the album. :cool:

AlizéeInspired 06-18-2010 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeerre (Post 168272)

Quote:

Originally Posted by babyblue558 (Post 168361)
As do Lilly Town and Par Les Paupières I think... so does Idéaliser I my opinion, but as far as I can tell from this poll that song's one of the least popular from Psych so maybe it's just a personal thing that I love it so much! :p
But yeah I agree that Fifty-Sixty's the standout song on the album. :cool:

I agree here but I can't say too much as I am somewhat of a biased party when it comes to this album versus her others :p

Honestly, I love EVERY song on this album. Yes, even Decollage :p. I find some parts in the song cute really. Of all the "vote for your favorite" threads, this one was probably the hardest for me. I did go with the more up beat and fun song, Lilly Town. Right behind that were Par Les Paupieres (extremely beautiful song) and Fifty Sixty (also fun and up beat).

While some people don't like the slower songs, I love them. I do often prefer a more up beat song over a slower one but my mood will often effect what I feel like listening to as well.

While I love and respect her early music, I'd have to say this is my favorite album for sure.

Azhiri 07-14-2010 09:39 PM

My list for this album goes like this:
1: Mademoiselle Juliette! :)
2: Lilly Town
3: Decollage (only for the chorus. I love the chorus! The rest of the song is kinda meh though.)
4: Fifty-Sixty
5: Lonely List

Hmmm, that was a hard list! I think I'm beginning to like this album best! :)

EDIT: Oh, and L'effet gets an honorable mention because its lyrics are so sweet! :wub:

Fall 07-14-2010 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azhiri (Post 172237)
I think I'm beginning to like this album best! :)

Welcome to the club :D
Psych and Ueds are my favorites, in that order. Gourmandises and MCE are really close behind, but I like the other two a bit more.

spysmasher 07-14-2010 11:18 PM

This was a tough call. The more I listen to this album, the more I like more songs on it ... if that makes any sense! But I went with "Fifty Sixty," which I've really liked a lot ever since I first heard it.

Jaimes 07-15-2010 02:45 AM

I chose Fifty Sixty.Par Les Paupieres would be my #2 tho.

wasabi622 07-15-2010 09:55 AM

MJ, Fifty Sixty, and Lilly Town are by far, in my opinion, the best on the album. Mostly because they're the closest to the mainstream pop music that I used to love so much. :)

Though Alizée-rap action going on in Decollage is awesome too. :p