Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Fan Art (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Alizee fan art :D (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=565)

Amelie 10-17-2006 10:40 AM

Alizee fan art :D

Hello, i'm Alizee's fan, who like to paint and draw :D now i have just one painting of Alizee, but i have a lot of Mylene paintings (throw a look here:http://www.mf-international.com/view...t=3630&start=0 )
And here is..Alizee...
http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/1...aintingqh9.gif

Mozaik 10-17-2006 11:00 AM

Hey! It's fantastic! I like it! Great work, dude, thanks for the painting!

Amelie 10-17-2006 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mozaik (Post 11966)
Hey! It's fantastic! I like it! Great work, dude, thanks for the painting!

Youre welcome and thanks :D

O Rly 10-17-2006 11:10 AM

Nice work! I personaly don't draw much, but i do more black and white stuff (i suck at coloring :( ) I make flash animations, although none of them are with Alizée.

Amelie 10-17-2006 11:43 AM

yes, i like to draw just in black and white... i ussualy create collections of clothes, now i'm creating a collection "Black & Co." i'm creating a clothes, where colours are black-brown, black-white, black-violet, black-red, black-golden, black-indigo and etc.

nurvonic 10-17-2006 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amelie (Post 11965)

that is nice. you can draw better than neoteny:)

brad 10-17-2006 12:01 PM

very nice Amelie .. cant wait to see some more :)

Amelie 10-17-2006 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nurvonic (Post 11974)
that is nice. you can draw better than neoteny:)

then neoteny? who's neoteny? :)

and thank you brad, i can paint better and of course, i'll try.:D

nurvonic 10-17-2006 12:34 PM

check his gallery here http://moi-alizee.us/forums/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=1460

Spartan500 10-17-2006 12:40 PM

great job it looks like her so its awesome

Amelie 10-17-2006 01:01 PM

ok, i'm really glad, that you like it :)

Luc 10-17-2006 01:02 PM

Great painting, her pose and the expression on her face are very recognizable.
I also looked at your Mylene Farmer paintings. They are really good too. I am surprised by the quality of the ones you posted Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:11 am. It's amazing you did them in just half an hour. You must be very talented.
I hope you will make more great drawings and paintings of Alizée :)

Twitch 10-17-2006 01:11 PM

They're all really nice Amelie. I never bothered to take my drawing into coloured medium using mostly graphite, charcoal, and chalk. If I used colour it was mostly monocromatic or earth tones. Sometimes I wish I kept it up more after taking up photography because I've lost a lot of the confidence and speed I once had when drawing from live models on a regular basis. But anyway keep them coming I look forward to seeing more.

Amelie 10-17-2006 01:11 PM

Luc, Twitch, thank you very much :d of course, i'll paint, maybe tomorrow you'll see a new painting... :) and do you like photography? do you like to take photos just from simple things what you can see in the nature and etc.? i put this photo here:http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/1...ntzemesnt6.jpg
what can you see in this picture?

DJ_Greg 10-17-2006 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amelie (Post 11979)
then neoteny? who's neoteny? :)

and thank you brad, i can paint better and of course, i'll try.:D

Neoteny is nurvonic's brother. ;)

Amelie 10-17-2006 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ_Greg (Post 12007)
Neoteny is nurvonic's brother. ;)

not clierlier to me :D

spysmasher 10-17-2006 02:01 PM

Nice work, Amelie! Keep 'em coming!

Twitch 10-17-2006 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amelie (Post 11999)

I'm the type of person who at times can see everything in nothing. And when I first saw your post before reading it I thought it might be a river bed with stones and leaves in it. But after looking at it, it looks like a heart shaped puddle in the pavement. Don't know other than I see the heart.
And as for my photography I've, up until recent graduation and losing access to the equipment, shot a lot of large format view camera stuff of architecture and landscapes/seascapes. Old school with 4 by 5 inch and 8 by 10 inch sheet film cameras. Now though I'm back to photojournalism with my 35mm cameras, and lanscapes with my twin lens 6 by 6cm medium format camera. Yes I know why not digital, well because proffesional quality film cameras were more affordable on my budget, but for commercial work when the end result is mechanically reproduced (ie like magazines, newspapers et cetera) I prefer digital. But for my fine art work I still prefer film, I guess at heart I am at least partly a Luddite, or maybe just a romantic. :)

Edit: PS: I can actually see two hearts now after looking at again. I wasn't completely sure about it at first but your file name gave it away. Širdis is Lithuanian for heart is it not?

General Patton 10-17-2006 05:09 PM

Great work!

zemasterzzz 10-17-2006 05:14 PM

Nice stuff. I like drawing and stuff but I'm not good, not even half the quality of yours. As for the picture, other than the obvious objects, I'm not too sure what I see yet. I'll have to ponder this.

Amelie 10-18-2006 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twitch (Post 12017)
I'm the type of person who at times can see everything in nothing. And when I first saw your post before reading it I thought it might be a river bed with stones and leaves in it. But after looking at it, it looks like a heart shaped puddle in the pavement. Don't know other than I see the heart.
And as for my photography I've, up until recent graduation and losing access to the equipment, shot a lot of large format view camera stuff of architecture and landscapes/seascapes. Old school with 4 by 5 inch and 8 by 10 inch sheet film cameras. Now though I'm back to photojournalism with my 35mm cameras, and lanscapes with my twin lens 6 by 6cm medium format camera. Yes I know why not digital, well because proffesional quality film cameras were more affordable on my budget, but for commercial work when the end result is mechanically reproduced (ie like magazines, newspapers et cetera) I prefer digital. But for my fine art work I still prefer film, I guess at heart I am at least partly a Luddite, or maybe just a romantic. :)

Edit: PS: I can actually see two hearts now after looking at again. I wasn't completely sure about it at first but your file name gave it away. Širdis is Lithuanian for heart is it not?

yes, in lithuanian Širdis means heart and in that picture you really can see two hearts:one from water in the pit and the heart from shadow in the heart of water in the pit. :) can you see more things in that picture?

C-4 10-18-2006 06:58 AM

That is extremely hot Amelie!
You have serious talent.
Stephen

aditya8617 10-18-2006 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C-4 (Post 12098)
That is extremely hot Amelie!
You have serious talent.
Stephen

I agree you are really talented. Peraphs you have the lucky star that Alizee keeps on mentioning about:) .

neoteny 10-18-2006 10:40 AM

that's gorgeous! nice to know another member who draws or paints Alizee. parlez vous en fracais?

Amelie 10-18-2006 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neoteny (Post 12106)
that's gorgeous! nice to know another member who draws or paints Alizee. parlez vous en fracais?

non... but i wish for :( :( :(
and thank you all very much, you are very friendly :) jūs esate nuostabūs :)

RMJ 10-18-2006 12:16 PM

Very nice Amelie. :)

Much better than my tries. :P

And those Mylène drawings are amazing. I had them already saved up on my computer. :eek: You have talent, no doubt. I especially like how you use the colors.

Amelie 10-18-2006 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMJ (Post 12112)
Very nice Amelie. :)

Much better than my tries. :P

And those Mylène drawings are amazing. I had them already saved up on my computer. :eek: You have talent, no doubt. I especially like how you use the colors.

yes, with colors i try to make a picture more real, and every line i paint very meticulously, i want to paint not a human, i want to paint human's soul

RMJ 10-18-2006 01:06 PM

Well, then you gotta change your object of affection ! Since Lili ain't human ! She's an angel. :)

Just kiddin. You do great job with the drawing. :)

Amelie 10-18-2006 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMJ (Post 12128)
Since Lili ain't human ! She's an angel. :)

if she is an angel, then Mylene is Godess :p

RMJ 10-18-2006 01:14 PM

Actually, that is Lili. :P

She's all powerful goddess so she can pretend to be anything else (an angel, f.ex.).

Mylène is good second, tho. Someday, if Lili wants so, she can become goddess, too. :)

Amelie 10-18-2006 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMJ (Post 12131)
Actually, that is Lili. :P

She's all powerful goddess so she can pretend to be anything else (an angel, f.ex.).

Mylène is good second, tho. Someday, if Lili wants so, she can become goddess, too. :)

no no no, Mylene is Godess of beauty it's a rule! :eek:

neoteny 10-18-2006 01:38 PM

non non non, Alizee is a godess, Mylene is a...artist/godess?

Amelie 10-18-2006 02:01 PM

Mylene is the most beautiful femme in the Universe and Alizee is second. it's just my opinion :) :o

RMJ 10-18-2006 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amelie (Post 12132)
no no no, Mylene is Godess of beauty it's a rule! :eek:

Oh no, not in my world. Not in Alizée's world. :)

Sure Mylène is beautiful, but she stand no chance against Alizée.

Spartan500 10-18-2006 02:13 PM

I agree with RMJ Alizée is tons more beautiful then Mylène

aFrenchie 10-18-2006 04:39 PM

We should marry RMJ and Amelie so they can dispute that at home :D :D

RMJ 10-18-2006 05:07 PM

Thanks for the gesture but I still have that no-marriage rule. :D

Mozaik 10-18-2006 05:11 PM

What no-marriage rule? Could you tell it me pls?

RMJ 10-18-2006 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mozaik (Post 12167)
What no-marriage rule? Could you tell it me pls?

I mentioned it at least in the end of this message:
http://moi-alizee.us/forums/showpost...9&postcount=16

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMJ
I will never get married either. No matter who I'm with. I don't give a shit about some piece of paper that "proves my love".

And clearly arguing isn't good enough reason to break that rule. :D

aFrenchie 10-18-2006 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMJ (Post 12166)
Thanks for the gesture but I still have that no-marriage rule. :D

Wait until you see Amelie. I'm sure you'll succumb under her charms :).