Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   You're going to hate me... (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5682)

Bigdan 05-21-2010 12:37 PM

You're going to hate me...

Ok.

I must tell you anyway...

That was 3 hours ago. I was walking in Paris, by a sunny day, in Marais area. A lot of people in the street. And suddenly...
That voice. :eek:

No.

No !

I going backwards, to see who just pass me. A couple. A young man and a brunette.

OMG ! :blink:

That was HER.

I was... paralysed. I just follow them on 50m ( oh, that voice...:wub:)
They stop to a traffic light. She was at 1 meter.
Then the light goes green. I search for my phone to take a photo.
And I let her go...

Yes.
I don't know if I feel it was not the right time to speak..( she was in lively conversation) or if i didn't have the guts...:o

Anyway, that's make my day...

Life can be strange sometimes...

Merci Alizée 05-21-2010 12:45 PM

We are going to love you... ;)

That was quite awesome. I don't know how it feels to be in a situation like that. I can hardly imagine that.

You are very lucky :)

Rictor 05-21-2010 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigdan (Post 166093)
Ok.

I must tell you anyway...

That was 3 hours ago. I was walking in Paris, by a sunny day, in Marais area. A lot of people in the street. And suddenly...
That voice. :eek:

No.

No !

I going backwards, to see who just pass me. A couple. A young man and a brunette.

OMG ! :blink:

That was HER.

I was... paralysed. I just follow them on 50m ( oh, that voice...:wub:)
They stop to a traffic light. She was at 1 meter.
Then the light goes green. I search for my phone to take a photo.
And I let her go...

Yes.
I don't know if I feel it was the right time to to speak..( she was in lively conversation) or if i didn't have the guts...:o

Anyway, that's make my day...

Life can be strange sometimes...

LOL. No pics to confirm? If anything like that happened to me, I wouldn't even tell anyone unless I can prove it.

What was it like seeing her in person?

Merci Alizée 05-21-2010 01:04 PM

You would like to tell us more when you become a bit normal :D

Rictor 05-21-2010 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merci Alizée (Post 166097)
You would like to tell us more when you become a bit normal :D

I've never been normal. Normal is boring. ;)

Criss_pl 05-21-2010 01:19 PM

Ok. So if you want:
I HATE you;)

Turning off the irony,
Vous habitez ā Paris, Elle y habite aussi, donc, c'est naturellement que vous pouvez la voir dans la rue par hasard:)

Aron14 05-21-2010 01:23 PM

Wow. My heart was beating fast just by reading it. I really don't know what I would do in that situation. I might collapse from indecision. But at least you'll be prepared for it the next time this happens. ;) Bigdan, tu es vraiment de la chance !

Bigdan 05-21-2010 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rictor (Post 166096)
LOL. No pics to confirm? If anything like that happened to me, I wouldn't even tell anyone unless I can prove it.

I use to have a good phone, with good quality photo shooting... but some pickpocket steal me last week ! So, I was using my stupid old phone with very bad quality photo and nothing to send it to my Mac...:(

But i will find a way... don't worried ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rictor (Post 166096)

What was it like seeing her in person?

Well, it's strange !... and wonderfull. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Criss_pl (Post 166099)
Ok. So if you want:
I HATE you;)

Turning off the irony,
Vous habitez ā Paris, Elle y habite aussi, donc, c'est naturellement que vous pouvez la voir dans la rue par hasard:)

Well, Paris is a big city. I never met a friend of mine by chance in years...

Rictor 05-21-2010 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigdan (Post 166102)

Well, it's strange !... and wonderfull. :)

Closest I've ever come was a dream involving her. You've got me beat. Cherish this moment!! :D

P.S. I just introduced a friend to Alizče by linking her to some performances and interviews...told her to check her messages when she gets home. Let's see what her reaction will be.

(Sometimes I can't help but tell people about her...she's so amazing).

sumi1 05-21-2010 01:51 PM

Lucky you Bigdan!!!

I am sure your reaction is pretty much the same as that of the man in this video :D:D:D

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QvTwqrrqjB8&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&co lor2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QvTwqrrqjB8&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&co lor2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Bigdan 05-21-2010 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sumi1 (Post 166104)
Lucky you Bigdan!!!

I am sure your reaction is pretty much the same as that of the man in this video :D:D:D

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QvTwqrrqjB8&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&co lor2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QvTwqrrqjB8&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&co lor2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I'm still with that face, actually. :D

Criss_pl 05-21-2010 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigdan (Post 166102)
Well, Paris is a big city. I never met a friend of mine by chance in years...

"C'est de la chance aussi..."

Luck is important, and you had this luck that you decided to go for a walk, chose that particular path, recognized her voice in dozens of other, had a hunch that you should go back and so forth...

Sooner or later you will meet her, anyway:)

babyblue558 05-21-2010 02:22 PM

It just goes to show how random and coincidental life can be sometimes :rolleyes:
You've been a member of this forum for longer than I've known Alizée, so you're probably one of the people most deserving of one of these random, brilliant coincidences here. Enjoy it :D
Lucky, lucky bastard :D:D

Bigdan 05-21-2010 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Criss_pl (Post 166107)
"C'est de la chance aussi..."

Luck is important, and you had this luck that you decided to go for a walk, chose that particular path, recognized her voice in dozens of other, had a hunch that you should go back and so forth...

yes, I was thinking about that... The chance was really to go in this street at this precise moment ( earlier than I previously decided) .
To hear her voice in the street was not chance. I can say I have some kind of a gift to recognize celeb voices and faces, and that happens to me a lot, when people around don"t see anything...

Uroboros 05-21-2010 03:24 PM

OMG! I don't think I would be able to act fast in a situation like this, too. I wouldn't even know what to do.
In fact, this must be a highly advanced stage of our "disease": Having hallucinations. :p

Fall 05-21-2010 04:06 PM

Bigdan, you are now among the list of lucky bastards :p
Congrats dude, that must have been amazing!! :eek:

RobandSandy 05-21-2010 04:57 PM

Some guys have all the luck. I would have been paralyzed in awe if that would happen to me.

Bigdan 05-21-2010 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robertrhein (Post 166123)
Some guys have all the luck. I would have been paralyzed in awe if that would happen to me.

I was ! Believe me... :D

HelixSix 05-21-2010 06:28 PM

Personally I would be at a moral dilemma. To stalk or not to stalk. I mean the chances of that happening again are slim. I'd want to take advantage of that situation but not be a creep.

If I knew french I doubt I'd have the guts to talk to her and even more-so since Jeremy was there. Not to mention she probably gets hounded by people all the time and I wouldn't want to come across as inconsiderate in her eyes. Plus if she brushed me off or was in a hurry somewhere that would hurt really bad.

Personally I have experienced almost the exact same situation as Dan, but it wasn't to that degree since Alizée is basically a goddess especially if you've wanted to see her for a very long time.

Bigdan 05-21-2010 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HelixSix (Post 166139)
Personally I would be at a moral dilemma. To stalk or not to stalk. ...
Not to mention she probably gets hounded by people all the time and I wouldn't want to come across as inconsiderate in her eyes.

That was my first thoughts. But, after , I was a little bit frustrated to have not try something...

Quote:

Originally Posted by HelixSix (Post 166139)
If I knew french I doubt I'd have the guts to talk to her and even more-so since Jeremy was there.

It was not Jeremy... but a friend.

Människöpesten 05-21-2010 06:34 PM

Bigdan: A: congrats man, i'm envious. B: buy a Delorean, and go 88 miles and hour, and go back in time. step two: profit.

mercenaries16 05-21-2010 06:35 PM

mother of god !!! man tell us more more more !!!!! how about her clothes i dont know something more

Bigdan 05-21-2010 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mercenaries16 (Post 166142)
mother of god !!! man tell us more more more !!!!! how about her clothes i dont know something more

After the dream... the nightmare :
To short a long story, I take a photo with a cheap phone lend by a friend
( cause mine was stolen some days ago) . So now, i discovered the horrible truth : this phone can't export photos !:blink:
And when i want to send an MMS to my Mail, i just got a ridiculous preview...:(

If someone got an idea why?

All this, to say that on the photo, she 's small, but you can see what she wear.
White hat, sun glasses, white dress on black jeans...

needless to say, she was lovely... :)

Människöpesten 05-21-2010 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigdan (Post 166143)

oh of course, that goes without saying. black jeans are win. :wub:

Bigdan 05-21-2010 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Människöpesten (Post 166141)
Bigdan: A: congrats man, i'm envious. B: buy a Delorean, and go 88 miles and hour, and go back in time. step two: profit.

Oh, I dream to do that... and to talk to her this time !:rolleyes:

Människöpesten 05-21-2010 07:15 PM

back to the future: if only it was a reality

Fall 05-21-2010 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigdan (Post 166143)
After the dream... the nightmare :
To short a long story, I take a photo with a cheap phone lend by a friend
( cause mine was stolen some days ago) . So now, i discovered the horrible truth : this phone can't export photos !:blink:
And when i want to send an MMS to my Mail, i just got a ridiculous preview...:(

If someone got an idea why?

All this, to say that on the photo, she 's small, but you can see what she wear.

Lol I'm guessing that the phone lent to you by your friend is now yours and yours only if it can't send the pic :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Människöpesten (Post 166144)
black jeans are win. :wub:

Agreed! I have like 6 pairs so I wear them everyday :D

Människöpesten 05-21-2010 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fall06 (Post 166147)
Lol I'm guessing that the phone lent to you by your friend is now yours and yours only if it can't send the pic :D

Agreed! I have like 6 pairs so I wear them everyday :D

i've got like one, and i chose today of all days to wear them XD

Bigdan 05-21-2010 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Människöpesten (Post 166146)
back to the future: if only it was a reality

or something like a "Groundhog Day" with Bill Murray... Maybe, it will happens... tomorrow , it could be... today again ! :p

Människöpesten 05-21-2010 07:32 PM

wouldn't it be great to get a do-over every once in a while?

Karlalizee 05-21-2010 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigdan (Post 166150)
or something like a "Groundhog Day" with Bill Murray... Maybe, it will happens... tomorrow , it could be... today again ! :p

the only problem with the groundhog day scenerio is that, after awhile, you will get tired of seeing her everyday. call me crazy but that is what will happen. the best you can do is to enjoy the moment.

paintballpdh19 05-21-2010 09:46 PM

wow what luck! congrats! I wish I was as lucky as you... to see her must have been overwhelming!

wasabi622 05-21-2010 10:22 PM

Ehh don't worry about it Dan.

If I had been taken like that unaware, I'd have done something stupid. Like... gasp dramatically, stumble after her(my legs would no longer be able to function properly), try to communicate with her in my pigdin French(my mouth would no longer be able to function properly either), maybe cry a little(involuntarily), and just overall make a scene, only to faint right after.

Kudos to you for keeping your cool!

paintballpdh19 05-21-2010 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasabi622 (Post 166171)
If I had been taken like that unaware, I'd have done something stupid. Like... gasp dramatically, stumble after her(my legs would no longer be able to function properly), try to communicate with her in my pigdin French(my mouth would no longer be able to function properly either), maybe cry a little(involuntarily), and just overall make a scene, only to faint right after.

That would be me also.... I would be unable to comprehend what was happening because her beauty is too much to handle. :wub:

Människöpesten 05-22-2010 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paintballpdh19 (Post 166173)
That would be me also.... I would be unable to comprehend what was happening because her beauty is too much to handle. :wub:

^ this. it would be interesting.

user472884 05-22-2010 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karlalizee (Post 166152)
the only problem with the groundhog day scenerio is that, after awhile, you will get tired of seeing her everyday. call me crazy but that is what will happen. the best you can do is to enjoy the moment.

are you high?

Karlalizee 05-22-2010 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jalen (Post 166209)
are you high?

no, i am just being real. :cool:

Rictor 05-22-2010 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jalen (Post 166209)
are you high?

Nah, Jalen. She's just projecting. SHE would get tired of seeing Alizče everyday, and she presumes that this is by default the only possible reaction for all of us. It's kind of like how people will no doubt tell you that your fascination with her is bs since you don't know her personally, etc. They always deal in clichčs.

Fact is, I KNOW I wouldn't get tired of seeing her everyday because I've already thought about her every single day for the past 3 years or so. (3 years come August). Even during those moments where I have a lot of other things going on, she still passes me as a thought from time to time. Saying that I'll be tired of seeing her is essentially equivalent to saying I'd eventually get sick of what inspired me to enjoy life. Believe what you want.

Bigdan 05-22-2010 12:20 PM

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...2_927278_n.jpg

It was this kind of hat, but white...:)

NB: Im' still fighting to export the only pic I have taken from the " event" with my stupid Nokia.
Does anyone have an idea why the pic become a ridiculous small file (4 ko !) when I send it to my mail by MMS.... ?
Any ideas welcome...

Människöpesten 05-22-2010 01:43 PM

:eek: white fedoraish hat..that's...epic