Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Members who want an autographed cd on March 25th, must post here. (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7334)

Scruffydog777 02-23-2013 11:03 AM

Members who want an autographed cd on March 25th, must post here.

It's still a pipe dream that there might be a private autograph session for us or even if there isn't a private session for us, maybe they could arrange to have Alizee sign our cds by herself and then one of our reps could pick them up in on the 25th.

But right now, things are in serious jeapordy because of things on this side of the pond. As of now, I have no idea how many people have signed up for an autographed cd or what name they want signed to it. Except for one other member, I have no idea who else is going.

There is a lot that has to be planned, but right now nothing can be planned because I don't know at this point that I can tell the VMS ( if that's where it will take place) that we have more than 10 members who want one.

So I want anyone who wants an autographed cd, to post in this thread your request along with the name you want her to sign to it. Keep in mind we want a one name response in order to make things easier for her.

Everyone who requests one will have their name listed in this opening post along with the name you want signed to it, unless you want that to be anonymous.

The price will be the cost of the cd which we don't know yet, plus the cost of shipping, which will be roughly a minimum of $7.50. That's for shipment from the U.S. I believe last time it was roughly $32.00 for both.<table border="1">
<tr><th>User Name</th><th>Name</th></tr>
<tr><td>Aaronius31 </td><td>Aaron</td></tr>
<tr><td>AdoreAlizee</td><td>&nbsp;</td></tr>
<tr><td>Ali </td><td>&nbsp;</td></tr>
<tr><td>ALS</td><td>Al</td></tr>
<tr><td>awkward Turtle</td><td>Kevin</td></tr>
<tr><td>battousai</td><td>Battousai</td></tr>
<tr><td>BlackAnthem</td><td>&nbsp;</td></tr>
<tr><td>Brian01</td><td>Brian</td></tr>
<tr><td>C-4</td><td>&nbsp;</td></tr>
<tr><td>DannyMac524</td><td>&nbsp;</td></tr>
<tr><td>dvd8869</td><td>&nbsp;</td></tr>
<tr><td>Euphoria</td><td>Suzannah</td></tr>
<tr><td>Fall06</td><td>Remmy</td></tr>
<tr><td>Fèvier</td><td>&nbsp;</td></tr>
<tr><td>Geech </td><td>Josh</td></tr>
<tr><td>Gourmandises </td><td>&nbsp;</td></tr>
<tr><td>ImRawdg </td><td>Jacob</td></tr>
<tr><td>Jake04 </td><td>Jun</td></tr>
<tr><td>JEP </td><td>Jep</td></tr>
<tr><td>Junkmale </td><td>Junkmale</td></tr>
<tr><td>Kronos </td><td>Mikael</td></tr>
<tr><td>Lapinschous</td><td>Nicolas</td></tr>
<tr><td>le chat des états</td><td>Bret</td></tr>
<tr><td>lefty12357 </td><td>Dan</td></tr>
<tr><td>Lucas</td><td>Lucas</td></tr>
<tr><td>LXND3R</td><td>Alexander</td></tr>
<tr><td>Matevz91</td><td>Matevž</td></tr>
<tr><td>MerciAlizee</td><td>&nbsp;</td></tr>
<tr><td>Nino</td><td>Suhas</td></tr>
<tr><td>Plaz</td><td>Chris</td></tr>
<tr><td>puffyrock2 </td><td>Brock</td></tr>
<tr><td>radioactiveman </td><td>Travis</td></tr>
<tr><td>Ray4AJ</td><td>Anonymous</td></tr>
<tr><td>Rev </td><td>John</td></tr>
<tr><td>Rictor </td><td>Richard</td></tr>
<tr><td>RobandSandy</td><td>&nbsp;</td></tr>
<tr><td>Rustlemania</td><td>Gavin</td></tr>
<tr><td>Scruffydog777</td><td>plus 10</td></tr>
<tr><td>Skungpoomery</td><td>John</td></tr>
<tr><td>Spanisfan</td><td>Victor</td></tr>
<tr><td>stephen v. page </td><td>Presley</td></tr>
<tr><td>stephenfalken </td><td>Ken</td></tr>
<tr><td>sumi1</td><td>Sumit</td></tr>
<tr><td>Taxi Driver Aaron</td><td>&nbsp;</td></tr>
<tr><td>texasguy </td><td>Blake</td></tr>
<tr><td>Tiwaz </td><td>Jim</td></tr>
<tr><td>Van </td><td>&nbsp;</td></tr>
<tr><td>WhiteFeather </td><td>Brandon</td></tr>
<tr><td>willieluke </td><td>&nbsp;</td></tr>
<tr><td>WyomingGrizFan</td><td>Frank</td></tr>
<tr><td>Chuck</td><td>Chuck</td></tr>
<tr><td>Jess</td><td>&nbsp;</td></tr>
<tr><td>Aldighieri</td><td>pour Fabio en italy</td></tr>
<tr><td>Mygogt</td><td>&nbsp;</td></tr>
<tr><td>Streambeta</td><td>Chico</td></tr>
<tr><td>Lupegoulash</td><td>&nbsp;</td></tr>
<tr><td>Tom</td><td>Tom</td></tr>
<tr><td>Wasai622</td><td>&nbsp;</td></tr>
<tr><td>para.izee</td><td>Danny</td></tr>
<tr><td>Moose</td><td>Rinse</td></tr></table>

battousai 02-23-2013 11:08 AM

I would like one signed to Battousai.

Fall 02-23-2013 11:10 AM

I would like one :D
The name on the CD: Fall
Thanks very much for offering to do this once again Scruffy, hopefully it will happen :)

Edit - 2,222 posts :D

SpanishFan 02-23-2013 11:14 AM

Spanishfan ------> signed: VICTOR

Thank you for your effort regardless if this time it is possible or not.

lefty12357 02-23-2013 11:36 AM

I'd like one too. But as before, if there aren't enough CDs to go around, I will give up my spot for someone who has never gotten an autographed CD.

ALS 02-23-2013 12:18 PM

^ What Lefty12357 said and I'll ask for one also, Al

Merci Alizée 02-23-2013 12:54 PM

Here is the old list
  1. awkward Turtle
  2. JEP
  3. Ray4AJ
  4. lefty12357
  5. Future Raptor Ace
  6. ALS
  7. BlackAnthem
  8. texasguy
  9. AdoreAlizee
  10. rj.bagby
  11. WhiteFeather
  12. Fall06
  13. radioactiveman
  14. Rev
  15. stephenfalken
  16. Rictor
  17. dvd8869
  18. Aaronius31
  19. Tiwaz
  20. puffyrock2
  21. ImRawdg
  22. Geech
  23. le chat des états
  24. Lucas
  25. willieluke
  26. Van
  27. Aldighieri
  28. Taxi Driver Aaron
  29. WyomingGrizFan
  30. Gourmandises
  31. C-4
  32. Ali
  33. Jake04
  34. DannyMac524
  35. stephen v. page
  36. Matevz91
  37. LXND3R
  38. Junkmale

Alphabetically
  • Aaronius31
  • AdoreAlizee
  • Aldighieri
  • Ali
  • ALS
  • awkward Turtle
  • BlackAnthem
  • C-4
  • DannyMac524
  • dvd8869
  • Fall06
  • Future Raptor Ace
  • Geech
  • Gourmandises
  • ImRawdg
  • Jake04
  • JEP
  • Junkmale
  • le chat des états
  • lefty12357
  • Lucas
  • LXND3R
  • Matevz91
  • puffyrock2
  • radioactiveman
  • Ray4AJ
  • Rev
  • Rictor
  • rj.bagby
  • stephen v. page
  • stephenfalken
  • Taxi Driver Aaron
  • texasguy
  • Tiwaz
  • Van
  • WhiteFeather
  • willieluke
  • WyomingGrizFan

texasguy 02-23-2013 01:30 PM

Texasguy would like one made out to: Blake

Thanks

Euphoria 02-23-2013 02:01 PM

Even though I'm getting a box, I want one. I want it made out to Suzannah.

Tiwaz 02-23-2013 02:09 PM

Name: Jim.

VMS = virgin mega store? I thought they where shutting that place down?

LXND3R 02-23-2013 02:28 PM

I would definitely like to receive an autographed CD made out to: Alexander :D :pray:

Lucas 02-23-2013 03:01 PM

Im still in! :D

lapinschous 02-23-2013 03:57 PM

Hey Scruffy , we'll probably see each other at the VMS, but if If my examinations are delayed , then I'd like you to get me a cd made out to: Nicolas

haha, i know you're doing this for american fans first but since I'm currently held up in eastern europe till autumn it's hard for me to go back to france regularly ^^'

skungpoomery 02-23-2013 04:48 PM

Likewise - if it does all prove possible and despite having ordered the collectors' box anyway, I'd definitely be on for one - in the name of John.

Thanks from me too regardless of how it turns out!

Scruffydog777 02-23-2013 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiwaz (Post 237534)
Name: Jim.

VMS = virgin mega store? I thought they where shutting that place down?

There was an article to that affect that was posted last year on the internet. I believe it was supposed to close around april, but when the original release of this album was approaching last fall, it was still open. I posted an article about it's closing, months ago, in the first threadl. But even if it is still open, we don't know for sure that an autograph session for this album will be held there.

Edit:

Quote:

Originally Posted by lapinschous (Post 237547)
Hey Scruffy , we'll probably see each other at the VMS, but if If my examinations are delayed , then I'd like you to get me a cd made out to: Nicolas

haha, i know you're doing this for american fans first but since I'm currently held up in eastern europe till autumn it's hard for me to go back to france regularly ^^'

At the last autograph session with the VMS reply to our letter, they said something to the affect that Alizee was doing this for her American fans. I think that was an oversight that was made due to the nature of the name of this forum. We have dedicated fans from all over. Any member, any where can ask for one. Right now it looks like the total will be around 50. The more requests we get, the more likely it is that this will happen. If we start approaching 100, I may have to set a limit if I don't have anyone else helping me get these cds back home.

We will start looking for payment, once we know this will happen for sure.

Future Raptor Ace 02-23-2013 10:51 PM

Hey Scruff, thanks for getting me one last time and I am truly grateful for it; however I am no longer interested in having another. Please allow someone else to get the chance instead of me.
Respectfully FRA~

RadioactiveMan 02-23-2013 11:17 PM

I would love an autographed album. Name: "Travis"

Jake04 02-24-2013 01:17 AM

I'll find out in about a couple of weeks if I can go or not. I know depending on the outcome of her new album, this might be our last chance to see Alizee. I'm not counting on Les Enfoires either since she took a six-year hiatus before. I definitely would love to go especially if it's like last time. (Although, I'm not sure if I could handle staring at Alizee for half-an-hour! :wub:)

However, if I'm unable to go, I would love to get a signed copy to my name Jun. :aha:

I got one last time but it was signed for someone else! :p

Rev 02-24-2013 04:32 AM

I trried to PM, but your inbox is full. :)

WyomingGrizFan 02-24-2013 05:05 AM

If it's not too late I'd like to have a copy of her latest Album CDs autographed as you mentioned. Many thanks on your previous helping. Make it out for - Frank. Perhaps this is the cover image? http://rateyourmusic.com/release/album/alizee/5/

I know of what "lefty12357" and "ALS" stated; but I'm selfish. Gimme. gimme, gimme.

O'K. I'll have the one that "Future Raptor Ace" would have gotten.

What?

P.S. - I feel I should apologize for my absence recently. I've been doing research for a type of Wikipedia site insofar as the music of the teens, twenties into the 1930s; this primarily the female singers such as Ruth Etting, Jane Green, Aileen Stanley, Margaret Young, Esther Walker, etc. This the entering of pertinent information and cover images of Labels for 78 rpm records, etc. Two pretty decent ones were Lee Morse and Her Blue Grass Band and Annette Hanshaw. The Blue Grass Boys for Miss Lee Morse were The Dorsey Brothers, Miff Mole, Eddie Lang & Benny Goodman, etc.; all evidently before those same band members started up their own bands:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FruHmR3O9q4

My research on Annette Hanshaw has revealed an interesting byline. Apparently it hasn't been conclusively determined who was the inspiration behind the Betty Boop composite character way back when: whether Helen Kane, Mae Questel or perhaps even Annette Hanshaw, or a combination of the three though Mae Questel is credited with the "voice" of Betty Boop. The other two did recordings in immitation of the same "voice" and one can hardly tell the difference, really. Anyways evidently Ruth Etting's husband was a big wig ganster type and he didn't want anyone having the top billing in place of his wife while she was under contract with the Columbia Record Company. He applied some pressure on the Head honcho of Columbia and this was during Prohibition Era and the Stock Market collapse (1929) so mob leaders had some power back then. Anyway Annette Hanshaw curtailed her recording career in 1933 into '34 but is still regarded as one of the premier recording artists of that era:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I12Wwc9qo4

Just thought I'd explain myself. Hope you all don't mind. I know most of you probably aren't all that enthused about the Roaring '20s style but I find it quite an intriguing period of musical development. Hope I didn't hijack the Thread. Cheers.

Scruffydog777 02-24-2013 08:24 AM

Welcome back WGF and if this happens, I'll definitely try to include you. I caught what I'm hoping is a 24 hour bug at work last night. Worst of all it was a cold an rainy night so I didn't get anything done concerning this project. I"m off to bed now and after tonight, I'm off for 2 days and hope to get this info put into a spread sheet.

I cleared up a little space in my inbox so those who tried to pm me can try again and you can also e-mail me at dh777@comcast.net.

Marka 02-24-2013 03:02 PM

I would kindly ask for na autographed CD to: Matevž

Edit: if there are too many people, you can exclude me.

rj.bagby 02-24-2013 06:48 PM

Signed CD

I would like one autographed to: Rick

Thanks Scruffy for doing this again. I missed out the first time.

sumi1 02-24-2013 09:04 PM

Thanks a lot Scruffy! I would like one too.

Name: Sumit

WyomingGrizFan 02-25-2013 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 (Post 237592)
Welcome back WGF and if this happens, I'll definitely try to include you. I caught what I'm hoping is a 24 hour bug at work last night. Worst of all it was a cold an rainy night so I didn't get anything done concerning this project. I"m off to bed now and after tonight, I'm off for 2 days and hope to get this info put into a spread sheet.

Yeah, glad to be back. Actually, I've been a back-and-forth sort of guy here. Like I say, doing research on the pioneers of the recording industry, inventions that allowed radio broadcasting and eventually sound to motion pictures, etc. Really amazing history. Sometimes it reminds me of today's world with all the illegal downloading of music from the Internet, etc., going on. Remind's me also of Alizée's particularity about not coming to America on a concert tour. Music companies being likened to "sharks," etc. No doubt, some are.
Just got over a slight cold in the head myself the last couple weeks; too bad it's so difficult to get a medicine that has pseudoephedrine in it these days; about the only thing that helps me to breathe again.
Well, wish you luck on all accounts. Sorry again about using a thread for my off-the-wall postings. Hopefully, not too far fetched. Sometimes I could write a book.

User22 02-25-2013 12:55 AM

I'm still in for one signed to Aaron :)

Scruffydog777 02-25-2013 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace (Post 237565)
Hey Scruff, thanks for getting me one last time and I am truly grateful for it; however I am no longer interested in having another. Please allow someone else to get the chance instead of me.
Respectfully FRA~

Will do FRA. Let me know if you change your mind.

Edit:

Now I had hoped to change the 1st post where I wanted to keep an up to date list of who has requested an autographed cd and all the other related info, but it does not give me an edit option. Was this always the case, or is this something recent?

Regardless, here is a list. The row that says confirmed means that a lot of members requested a cd last year with the original release date and by me saying confirmed, shows they have notified me that they still want one.

As far as the name members have requested signed, I still haven't had time to check the original list. If they want to post again here the name they want signed to it, that would be a big help to me.

Another thing I would like to know is how members plan on paying when the time comes. The easiest way would be through Paypal. I think you have to have an account with them, for me to send you a bill through them. If some members want to send me a check, that is fine. If this happens, I wont send out the cd until the check has cleared. There were a couple of members who said "Sure............send me the cd..................I'll send you the money." Didn't happen back then and isn't going to happen this time.

http://imageshack.us/a/img132/1612/l...requesting.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Fall 02-25-2013 06:07 PM

Fall, better known in these parts as Fall is very much still Confirmed! I do still want one!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fall06 (Post 237518)
I would like one :D
The name on the CD: Fall
Thanks very much for offering to do this once again Scruffy, hopefully it will happen :)

le chat des Etats 02-25-2013 06:15 PM

I would still like one, signed to Bret

Thx

Lucas 02-25-2013 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 (Post 237677)

nice table, why is my confirmed name next to another user? :D

texasguy 02-25-2013 08:30 PM

I already confirmed that I wanted one in this thread, but I'll do it again.

Texasguy > Blake

Thanks

Rictor 02-25-2013 09:44 PM

I want one!

Rictor --> Richard

Thank you!!!!

LXND3R 02-25-2013 10:19 PM

Thanks for the confirmation Scruffy and the name for the autograph will be---Alexander :D

p.s. I will be setting up a PayPal account shortly so that'll be my method of payment

sumi1 02-25-2013 10:23 PM

Sure Scruffy, paypal is perfectly fine or any other method convenient to you. Thanks a lot for all your efforts!

Scruffydog777 02-25-2013 10:45 PM

Actually I just checked out the paypal sight and I'm almost sure, you don't have to have a paypal account for me to bill you through them, but if you have one, it probably makes the process easier.

RadioactiveMan 02-26-2013 12:59 AM

I'll pay you just about any way you want. Paypal would be ideal.

BrianO1 02-26-2013 03:48 AM

I would like one

BrianO1= ...well....Brian :p

However like others have said, if we have too many or what not, Id be happy giving up my spot to someone else.

So I guess consider me if you have extra albums is what I'm trying to say. :)

Marka 02-26-2013 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 (Post 237677)

I noticed that you included my name with a "z" - Matevz, instead of with a "ž" - Matevž... of course I won't be angry or anything if it stays that way, I would only want to know if it is possible for you to change "z" into "ž"?

I will pay with paypal. And btw, thank you very, VERY much!!!

JEP 02-26-2013 07:48 AM

I would like one too, made out to JEP. Thank you Scruffy.

puffyrock2 02-26-2013 09:31 AM

I'm down for a CD autographed to 'Brock'. I can pay PayPal for the disc no problem.