Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée News (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   [26-6-2013] tour de france (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7576)

melovelily 06-16-2013 05:39 PM

[26-6-2013] tour de france

After 10 years since the last time she was on the show, Alizée will finally return to tour de france :-D

http://www.leblogtvnews.com/article-...118523188.html

Incase if you don't know which 03 performance i'm talking about then click here

lapinschous 06-16-2013 06:17 PM

Haha, was thinking the same ^^ ...10 years later , will the internet go crazy over Alizée just like it did in 2003 after that famous upskirt amateur video that got so many views... :D

Well... let's hope she'll perform and not just sit there commenting on stuff like at the Grand 8 show .

Scruffydog777 06-17-2013 02:39 PM

Well in this case we have to post the video which took place on the 100th running of the Tour de France in 2003. This video took place in front of the Hotel de ville (city hall). On this occasion there were some members of the entertainment industry who were on strike and protesting what was going on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3N-4ewZBMc

Wizard 06-18-2013 12:27 AM

As an obsessed cyclist (triathlete, more precisely) and BIG fan of Le Tour, I was excited to learn that this year's 100th edition of Le Tour de France will start in Corsica, with three stages including one through Ajaccio. It will be cool to see Alizée get some exposure during these stages, or before as part of the epic event's celebrations. Couldn't embed the Tour de France Cosrsica YT clip so here's a link:

http://youtu.be/LE2TDcEWtFU

C-4 06-18-2013 01:35 PM

I am very excited that the Tour this year starts in Corsica as well. I am so looking forward to seeing the island of Alizée.

Thanks for the link, Wizard.
Stephen

Ray4AJ 06-28-2013 09:26 PM

Well, looks like 'Village Depart' on France3 with Alizée scheduled to appear will be on at 5am -5:50 EDT tomorrow (29 June) morning. I'm hoping that I've got this info right after doing some web surfing this evening. Now I've just got to figure out how to actually watch it when it comes on. I'll probably have to just wait until later and hope it gets captured and posted later.

http://www.france3.fr/programme-tv

http://www.depart-tdf-corse2013.com/...ns-ceremonies/

Well, it looks like I can watch the program that is on right now, whatever it is, using the little link in the upper RH corner of this page,

http://www.france3.fr/

using the Firefox addon 'Stealthy' with a French proxy. Maybe it will work for Village Depart as well. I wish I had a way to capture it, but it would be in low quality.

lapinschous 06-28-2013 10:08 PM

Here's the trailer ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuklkA-hlBs

People will now realize that the Corse region might be one of the most beautiful in France....

Fall 06-28-2013 11:43 PM

Thanks for the tip on Stealthy Ray! I'll try to stay up and watch it, but I have nothing to record it with :\

Ray4AJ 06-29-2013 05:41 AM

Well, I've been watching Village Départ this morning, and about halfway through she Tweeted about being on Monday, and Je veux bien. So I guess I'll be getting up early again on Monday.

Bigdan 06-29-2013 05:45 AM

She will be on the Ajaccio stage. And it will be Monday and not today.

Jake04 06-29-2013 06:07 AM

What?! I stayed up late for nothing?! Oh well! :D Thanks, BigDan!

Scruffydog777 06-29-2013 06:26 AM

The second stage ends on Sunday in Ajaccio, then leaves the next morning, Monday.

Ray4AJ 06-29-2013 06:38 AM

Because of the tour schedule, I thought it was strange that the article in the first post had her listed for today, as in 'Why not have her be on the show in Ajaccio?'. But as usual the information in the A zone leaves room for interpretation and at least now we have confirmation that she does expect to be on the show Monday.

The stream from France3 worked well enough to watch in the player's window but due to the proxy I used the bandwidth was too low for it to be great.

The show today had the Christophe Mae fellow perform twice, some cooking, and plenty of chit chat that I didn't catch a word of.

Scruffydog777 06-29-2013 06:45 AM

If I read the schedule right, the third stage leaving Ajaccio should start a little before 11 am, so I would think she'd perform not too long before that.

Aldighieri 06-29-2013 07:25 AM

I'm watching the Tour right now on tv.Italian public broadcast (RAI) offers a full coverage.So it's tomorrow at 11 am about? I'd try to see...i can record but I don't know if the pre-start show is enclosed....

Scruffydog777 06-29-2013 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aldighieri (Post 243482)
I'm watching the Tour right now on tv.Italian public broadcast (RAI) offers a full coverage.So it's tomorrow at 11 am about? I'd try to see...i can record but I don't know if the pre-start show is enclosed....

No, if I'm not mistaken, they will be leaving Ajaccio shortly before 11 am on Monday and I would think Alizee will be performing before that, but please double check this info. If I had known more of the details earlier, I think I would've went.

Ray4AJ 06-29-2013 11:19 AM

It's a program on France3 network/channel I think exclusively. I don't think its actually affiliated with the tour. So it runs at 11am on Monday probably right on time.

I've been wondering if Alizée has ever performed professionally in Ajaccio before. If not, then it will probably be very special to her. Well, it will be anyway. I just hope its not her last professional performance anywhere.

Wizard 06-29-2013 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray4AJ (Post 243474)
Well, I've been watching Village Départ this morning, and about halfway through she Tweeted about being on Monday, and Je veux bien. So I guess I'll be getting up early again on Monday.

Thanks for the heads up Ray4AJ! I'll be glued to the tele! 👀 No problem for me, I watch every stage of this awesome event, several times- just to make sure I don't miss anything😀

Aldighieri 06-29-2013 02:30 PM

THAnks for info.I've just read on facebook they confirmed monday 11 A.M.

Un-rêve 06-29-2013 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray4AJ (Post 243484)
I've been wondering if Alizée has ever performed professionally in Ajaccio before. If not, then it will probably be very special to her. Well, it will be anyway.

Well she's never performed professionally in Ajaccio but I always hoped she would! The funny thing is she even said quite recently towards the end of the Comment ça va bien interview and I quote "It's even harder to perform at home!" So I'd say this years tour de france is a godsend and yeah it should be very special for her. :) :) :)

Anyway here's the thread to that interview I mentioned just incase you missed it.. I couldn't post the subtitled video here directly.

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7550

Ray4AJ 06-29-2013 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alizée
It's even harder to perform at home!

Un-rêve! Thanks for bringing that interview back to my attention. I remember watching it but I guess that was before the subtitles and I hadn't returned to it.

Now I wonder what she means by that... Harder to find an audience or a venue, or harder for her to perform before people she may be more familiar with?

By the way, I'm trying to remember the somewhat recent interview (may be print or may be video, or even just audio) where she mentions the fans whose goal is just to get more followers for themselves on social media.

battousai 06-29-2013 09:12 PM

I use stealthy and still can't get it to work. Anyone from the us/west coast have any luck?

Ray4AJ 06-29-2013 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by battousai (Post 243489)
I use stealthy and still can't get it to work. Anyone from the us/west coast have any luck?

Stealthy is a bit peculiar sometimes. I'm sure that in set up you selected to use a France (FR) proxy.

Sometimes though it will still get one from Germany for example, and then it won't work for the French television channels. Turn it off and back on sometimes works. You can go to one of those 'what is my ip' websites to see where it is choosing.

Also, be sure to have it already turned on before going to the website you want to use it on.

These are issues I've had before using it. I hope you are able to make it work.

Fall 06-29-2013 11:24 PM

I was watching it on TV5Monde this morning and I'm pretty sure I caught the words "Alizée" and "Je Veux Bien" :D
It was awesome seeing the villages and towns and countryside as they went along, I've never really watched it so this was a nice first :)

User22 06-30-2013 12:17 AM

Okay so if someone could update me, when does she perform ajaccio time or eastern standard time? Also, what channels/sites will. It air on that most people will rely on to watch her?

battousai 06-30-2013 12:18 AM

I hope someone records it cause looks like I might just be too far away from France being on the west coast. I keep getting connection time outs.

Ray4AJ 06-30-2013 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaronius31 (Post 243496)
Okay so if someone could update me, when does she perform ajaccio time or eastern standard time? Also, what channels/sites will. It air on that most people will rely on to watch her?

Monday July 1 11h00-11h50 Ajaccio/5AM EDT france3.fr "Village Depart"

Edit:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fall06 (Post 243494)
I was watching it on TV5Monde this morning and I'm pretty sure I caught the words "Alizée" and "Je Veux Bien" :D
It was awesome seeing the villages and towns and countryside as they went along, I've never really watched it so this was a nice first :)

SO many times I think I hear "Alizée" when I'm viewing French television, but in most cases it can't be. I'm not sure what I'm actually hearing. Wishful thinking perhaps?

Wizard 06-30-2013 12:21 PM

Watched Stage 2 this morning. Corsica is a beautiful place, and from the scenery, which NBC Sports is doing a great job of capturing, Ajaccio is wickedly stunning. The clear blue water is so damn inviting- I'm going to have to visit there and go scuba diving- after I cycle through those awesome roads as well, and hopefully see the main attraction there in concert- Alizee, which would be the main reason to go to Corsica in the first place!😀

Karin 06-30-2013 02:06 PM

yeaaa... today it was great... most the last minutes, when the camera showed Ajaccio panoramas... so beautiful...

Jake04 06-30-2013 02:21 PM

Ajaccio is so beautiful. No wonder Alizee chose to live there! It's great to get some kind of a tour of Ajaccio!

Edit: This would have been the perfect time to visit Ajaccio!!! Why haven't I thought of that??!! :PI::PI::PI:
Oh yeah, I don't have enough vacation days yet. :p

Karin 06-30-2013 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake04 (Post 243507)
Why haven't I thought of that??!! :PI::PI::PI:

Why I wasn't born there, why?!?! ... :D

lapinschous 06-30-2013 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wizard (Post 243504)
which NBC Sports is doing a great job of capturing

I thought that foreign channels were only airing what they received from tv channels at home : o But if NBC sports is actually using its own helicopters to broadcast Le Tour, then it's great to see that much international media coverage focused on Corsica ! :p

Jake04 06-30-2013 03:54 PM

Unfortunately, NBCSports is not gonna show Alizee's performance! So, Id have to settle for FR3 internet stream. :( I hope someone records it on HD. :pray:

Ray4AJ 06-30-2013 08:51 PM

Just noticed that Alizée is mentioned as an Ajaccio celebrity on the Tour de France webpage for Ajaccio!

http://www.letour.fr/le-tour/2013/us/stage-2.html

Go down to the bottom of the page to "Tourist Attractions" and click on "Finish" for some info on Ajaccio and to see her listed.

I didn't watch the stage today but I'm watching a rehash that's on NBCSN right now. You all are right, the place is even more beautiful than I had thought, and I thought quite a bit about it already.

Edit - ok, I've never watched any cycling before. I had not realized that it could be that exciting. I'm not sure that I'll watch more that the stage 3 start though. But it was great to see Ajaccio like that for a map person like myself. The best part was catching a glimpse of one of her. favorite beach restaurants from a chopper shot towards the end. I wish the weather was like that more often around here.

Fall 06-30-2013 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray4AJ (Post 243498)
SO many times I think I hear "Alizée" when I'm viewing French television, but in most cases it can't be. I'm not sure what I'm actually hearing. Wishful thinking perhaps?

Most likely, but at least in this case, they have a reason to mention her :)

Scruffydog777 06-30-2013 10:55 PM

I'm really kicking myself for not looking into going to this, but it probably would have been almost impossible to have found a hotel room. Do they usually put the riders up in hotels over night?

Jake04 06-30-2013 11:49 PM

Probably. They're racing there for at least 3 days.

Fall 06-30-2013 11:59 PM

I don't think they would take all the hotel rooms but I imagine it would be difficult to find an affordable one where all the action is. Maybe what you could have done is book a hotel room in the following stage where there are no teams yet :D But still, you can always go next year if they stop by Corsica again :)

Also, I've got Stealthy installed now but I don't think it's working very well for me, the France3 page won't load or won't load all the way or correctly. I'll try to fix it before the show later, or just see if there's a live stream :/

Rev 07-01-2013 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 (Post 243517)
I'm really kicking myself for not looking into going to this, but it probably would have been almost impossible to have found a hotel room. Do they usually put the riders up in hotels over night?

There is such a shortage of hotels that they brought in a cruise ship to house some of the Le Tour people. :)

It's the yellow one you see in yesterday's video.

battousai 07-01-2013 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fall06 (Post 243519)
Also, I've got Stealthy installed now but I don't think it's working very well for me, the France3 page won't load or won't load all the way or correctly. I'll try to fix it before the show later, or just see if there's a live stream :/

try this

http://foot.bsdillc.com/france3.php#