Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée News (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Jaka to melodia (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8574)

stephan 02-12-2020 11:13 AM

Jaka to melodia

Alizée was once again invited to Poland.

If I'm not mistaken, the programme is going to be aired in just 20 mins!!!

Somebody needs to record it. I can try, but it was a bit unexpected, so I'm not sure.

It seems that you can watch it live here:

https://tvpstream.vod.tvp.pl/

CleverCowboy 02-12-2020 11:39 AM

I tried the link about 15 minutes after you posted, and nothing was playing. Maybe too late?

stephan 02-12-2020 12:00 PM

Bad news: it was the wrong channel, I switched to TVP 1 5 minutes later and I'm not sure if I missed her or not.

Good news: this programme keeps their recording on the web-site in a rather good quality anyway, so there should be no worries: https://vod.tvp.pl/website/jaka-to-m...38763833/video

CleverCowboy 02-12-2020 01:25 PM

This looks to be what can be a very significant event.

On IG, ske_leton posted a picture:

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/1...922/gpnp06.jpg

Then a short video clip of Alizee singing with the message:

[BREAKING NEWS] Alizée sings in Poland today for the recording of the program Jaka to melodia.

I was able to download the clip.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wz...q9-fyuwT7aTpmE

She is singing Ella Elle L'a. I have to keep an eye on Ske's YouTube account because there is a good chance he will post the whole performance.

I have to admit, she sounds pretty rusty, but she looks great... and most importantly, it is obvious she is continuing her singing career to some extent.

This again gives me a glimmer of hope for more of her in the future. :)

Aragorn97 02-12-2020 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CleverCowboy (Post 268728)

https://66.media.tumblr.com/fcca5c3e...fo4_r1_250.gif

Quote:

I have to keep an eye on Ske's YouTube account because there is a good chance he will post the whole performance.

I have to admit, she sounds pretty rusty, but she looks great...

You're right. I hope there is something bigger behind the scenes.
Last time she went to Warsaw, she had posted a photo where she had let us know that she was going to sing. Now this one is totally unexpected and, as you said, she seems quite rusty... I don't know what to think but I look forward to watching the full performance :aha:

Scruffydog777 02-12-2020 03:24 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aragorn97 (Post 268731)
https://66.media.tumblr.com/fcca5c3e...fo4_r1_250.gif

You're right. I hope there is something bigger behind the scenes.
Last time she went to Warsaw, she had posted a photo where she had let us know that she was going to sing. Now this one is totally unexpected and, as you said, she seems quite rusty... I don't know what to think but I look forward to watching the full performance :aha:

A couple of days ago we had nothing, not knowing if a new addition to the family would make her call it quits. Now there is hope. At least we know she is willing to continue.

As far as Ella Ella, back when she first sang it in 2003, I'm sure she was lip syncing because of all the moving she was doing and the studio version sounded great. In 2007, maybe later, she sang it live on some show and it did not sound good. This kind of goes back to what I've said a million times about her lack of success since leaving MF. She needs someone to manage her career, someone to tell her she's rusty and needs to practice or to tell her sing theses songs, but not those songs. These little appearances could really help her, if she chose the right songs.

CleverCowboy 02-12-2020 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 (Post 268733)
As far as Ella Ella, back when she first sang it in 2003, I'm sure she was lip syncing because of all the moving she was doing and the studio version sounded great. In 2007, maybe later, she sang it live on some show and it did not sound good. This kind of goes back to what I've said a million times about her lack of success since leaving MF. She needs someone to manage her career, someone to tell her she's rusty and needs to practice or to tell her sing theses songs, but not those songs. These little appearances could really help her, if she chose the right songs.

Alizee sounded great in Les Enfoires 2013. Since then, she has only had a handful of singing engagements. She has invested a lot of time in dancing since then, but if she wants to do more singing, it would be wise of her to invest in her singing skills. No professional singer is above working with a voice coach.

stephan 02-12-2020 06:29 PM

Well, she just had a child, so it's logical she is not in her best shape at the moment.

Glad she was on TV though.

RedRafe 02-12-2020 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CleverCowboy (Post 268729)
Who could have seen this coming???

Definitely not me… :blink: :sstruck:

I’m still trying to put all of this into some kind of “overall context”, and so far I have not got enough “info” to do so… :o

Kind of “perplexing”, but also pretty darn “cool”… :D ;)

Will need a lot more “intel” before I can come to any “definintive” decision about this one… :confused: ;)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/gf...a1VBvgR_7o_SUA

But, it was SO GOOD to see her “out and about”, doing her “thing”…. :)

Quote:

I have to admit, she sounds pretty rusty, but she looks great... and most importantly, it is obvious she is continuing her singing career to some extent.

For someone who has just had her second child, she DOES look GREAT, but to me, she always has done, regardless… :o :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 (Post 268733)
This kind of goes back to what I've said a million times about her lack of success since leaving MF. She needs someone to manage her career, someone to tell her she's rusty and needs to practice or to tell her sing theses songs, but not those songs. These little appearances could really help her, if she chose the right songs.

Yeps, Scruffy, absolutely, she does need a "manager", and a good one at that, regardless of her future career path. Unfortunately, I get the feeling that they would have to be pretty “special”, in several “key” ways. They would have to be “strong” enough, to provide appropriate “direction”, but suitably “tactful” in their application of said “direction”. “Compassion”, a “sense of humour” and a “thick skin”, so to speak, would also be helpful, desirable qualities also, methinks, for, there are times that they would have to say “No”.

So, we need to find Alizée a “manager” with the: “heart of an Angel”; “the “eye” of a Great Artist; and; the temperament of a “Drill Instructor”… :confused: :)))

This… could maybe take a “wee while”… :D :) ;)

With regard to selection of the appropriate material/songs, again, Scruffy, you are “spot on”. The right songs, at the right places, at the right times, would boost her public “visibility”, and “standing”, immensely, not to mention giving her a welcome “morale” and “confidence” boost…

She really does need that "somebody" at her side, who has the "balls", so to speak, to tell her what is working and what is not... :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by CleverCowboy (Post 268734)
Alizee sounded great in Les Enfoires 2013. Since then, she has only had a handful of singing engagements. She has invested a lot of time in dancing since then, but if she wants to do more singing, it would be wise of her to invest in her singing skills. No professional singer is above working with a voice coach.

To me, a good “voice” is like an “exotic” weapon, say, for example, a "relic"sword… ;)

To be effective, it has to be kept “cleaned”, “honed”, and regularly “tended”, to keep it in “optimal” condition. And, even then, no matter if it is the best, most well tended sword in the world, if you do not know how to use it, it is just a very fancy “paperweight”…

Every “Swordsman” needs a “master” to help maintain their skill level, “perfect” their “form”, and teach them new “arts”…

As does every "professional" singer, who is serious about their career…

In the end, it is all down to what Alizee’s plans for the future are, with regard to this area, if, indeed, there are any plans…

To be honest, I would have to see the whole of her TV appearance, and get the whole “backstory” behind it, before I could even make any kind of guess with regard to what is happening…

Anyhow…

She looked great, and, it was really cool to see her “on stage” again…

<sigh>

Who knows, what the future may bring… :D ;)

CleverCowboy 02-13-2020 06:34 AM

Apparently she sang five titles. Ella Elle L'a and JPVA are the only ones I know of for sure. She is already back in Ajaccio, so this was a very quick trip, probably solo. The background dancers knew what to do already, so maybe this has been planned for a while, and just waited until Alizee felt comfortable enough to make the trip.

So was this just a paycheck or a hint of bigger things to come? :13: I don't think she would say no to continue singing on a freelance basis.

Silencio 02-13-2020 06:57 AM

Here are two small clips I found on wykop.pl:

https://giant.gfycat.com/PleasantHandmadeBasenji.webm

https://giant.gfycat.com/ClumsyOffic...ylonglegs.webm

Scruffydog777 02-13-2020 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silencio (Post 268739)

The same thing applies that some of us were saying yesterday about the Ella ella clip.

I think the JPVA clip shows a lot of promise and I can't wait to hear more.

joebanana 02-13-2020 11:26 AM

Does anyone know exactly what is going on,is that already aired or just recorded so they are waiting for some date to broadcast?
Anyway, I'm glad to see Alizee singing, and I'm looking forward to seeing the whole show.

zefox 02-13-2020 12:17 PM

strongly spread

stephan 02-13-2020 05:01 PM

Wow, she sang 6 songs during the programme.

Aragorn97 02-13-2020 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joebanana (Post 268741)
Does anyone know exactly what is going on,is that already aired or just recorded so they are waiting for some date to broadcast?

The point is that no one knows what's going on. xD
If you watch the little videos of her performance you can notice that she isn't singing in playback and, if you check her last IG post, she said that she sang 5 songs live. So I think it was a live TV show.
Now I'm just waiting for someone to share the whole video of it. From what I've seen, Skeleton has always been among the first ones to share this kind of things but it seems that he was caught by surprise, too. Anyway, as CleverCowboy suggests, I would keep an eye on his YT channel.

Scruffydog777 02-13-2020 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joebanana (Post 268741)
Anyway, I'm glad to see Alizee singing, and I'm looking forward to seeing the whole show.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zefox (Post 268742)
strongly spread

It said that site was unavailable at the moment.

I believe I read somewhere this was for a show to be aired Sunday night.

joebanana 02-14-2020 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 (Post 268746)

I believe I read somewhere this was for a show to be aired Sunday night.

Hope you're right, but I didn't find anything related to Alizee on Sunday

https://www.tvp.pl/program-tv/jaka-t...3410d57e524c8b

same on Saturday

https://www.tvp.pl/program-tv/jaka-t...3410d4cc31fa20

they don't write anything for today, so maybe ...

https://www.tvp.pl/program-tv/jaka-t...3410d41910f003

CleverCowboy 02-14-2020 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aragorn97 (Post 268744)
The point is that no one knows what's going on. xD.

This is an understatement. "Nobody knows what is going on". Alizee has to know her fans are just chomping at the bit to know what her future career holds. If it's the dance studio, occasional singing gigs, being wife and mother, then fine. I am ok with that. Please tell us-I’m still a fan no matter what. But it is hard to fathom that she is oblivious to the fact that many of her fans want to know what lies ahead? Maybe keeping us guessing is what makes her so fascinating?

Alizee does not get an A+ in her communications class and I understand that. I just think she needs to open up a little more at this point.

My 2 cents.

Fall 02-14-2020 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aragorn97 (Post 268731)

You're a real one Aragorn, don't change :beer:

We will see in the next few weeks if it was "just a fool's hope" :fear:

Aragorn97 02-14-2020 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CleverCowboy (Post 268748)
This is an understatement. "Nobody knows what is going on". Alizee has to know her fans are just chomping at the bit to know what her future career holds. If it's the dance studio, occasional singing gigs, being wife and mother, then fine. I am ok with that. Please tell us-I’m still a fan no matter what. But it is hard to fathom that she is oblivious to the fact that many of her fans want to know what lies ahead?

Um, did I say anything wrong? I don't understand the tone of your post :/
I said that because this performance is a great surprise and Alizée hasn't explained anything about it yet. I wasn't implying anything.

Edit:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fall (Post 268750)

We will see in the next few weeks if it was "just a fool's hope" :fear:

:pray::pray:

Mr Coucou 02-14-2020 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CleverCowboy (Post 268748)
But it is hard to fathom that she is oblivious to the fact that many of her fans want to know what lies ahead? Maybe keeping us guessing is what makes her so fascinating?

I don't think she knows what she wants. How can she tell her fans what lies ahead when she herself doesn't know what lies ahead?

Edit:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 (Post 268740)
The same thing applies that some of us were saying yesterday about the Ella ella clip.

I think the JPVA clip shows a lot of promise and I can't wait to hear more.

She seems to do well with some songs (JPVA in this instance), but she has trouble with certain songs (Ella Ella in this instance.)

One song that she seems to have serious trouble with is JEAM.

On the other hand, she always does great with ballads (e.g. La Javaniase).

There must something about a song such that the song either fits her voice or it doesn't.

CleverCowboy 02-14-2020 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aragorn97 (Post 268751)
Um, did I say anything wrong? I don't understand the tone of your post :/

No, not at all. :) I was just pointing out that your comment reflects what I have been thinking and probably her whole fan base. I guess I would like some confirmation from Alizee that this kindle of hope that I have is not just a pipe dream.

Edit:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Coucou (Post 268753)
I don't think she knows what she wants. How can she tell her fans what lies ahead when she herself doesn't know what lies ahead?

Alizee has achieved quite a bit in her 35 years, including fulfilling at least one of her dreams she had, which is owning a dance studio. I don't think she just follows where the wind blows.

We know she is superstitious. A few years back she promoted a concert and fashion show in Mexico, which ultimately fell through because of logistical mistakes. She then had to explain to her fans why she canceled and I'm sure it was very difficult to do. She might know what she wants to do with her career from here on out, but is afraid to jinx herself by publicizing it. It doesn't make it any easier for us though.

Aragorn97 02-14-2020 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CleverCowboy (Post 268755)
No, not at all. :) I was just pointing out that your comment reflects what I have been thinking and probably her whole fan base. I guess I would like some confirmation from Alizee that this kindle of hope that I have is not just a pipe dream.

Oh okay, okay.
Maybe she doesn't even realize that there are so many fans that still love her. Or maybe she simply knows nothing about her future and she doesn't want to promise anything.
Honestly, after Maggy's birth, I don't even know if it's right to hope for a comeback

stephan 02-14-2020 12:26 PM

Still nothing.

Aragorn97 02-15-2020 06:53 AM

https://instagram.com/stories/ske_le...d=62idf4encwtm

Finally!
Scruffydog was right. It will be aired very soon, maybe today or tomorrow. :nervous:

Edit:

And Skeleton also said that the other two songs are JEAM and Blonde

stephan 02-15-2020 08:17 PM

I've read on instragram of her cosmetician that there are going to be 6 songs altogether. Maybe she got it wrong.

Scruffydog777 02-16-2020 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stephan (Post 268767)
I've read on instragram of her cosmetician that there are going to be 6 songs altogether. Maybe she got it wrong.

Six songs is what I heard and I believe Mademoiselle Juliette may be one of them.

Bamagirl 02-17-2020 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aragorn97 (Post 268757)
Oh okay, okay.
Maybe she doesn't even realize that there are so many fans that still love her. Or maybe she simply knows nothing about her future and she doesn't want to promise anything.

I think you have described the most likely explanation, Aragorn. I think it is very likely that she isn't sure yet what she will want to do, or be able to do, and I'm sure she knows it is much easier and causes a lot less drama and disappointment for her fans if she waits till things are settled and certain before she announces definite plans.

Silencio 02-17-2020 02:10 PM

Moi... Lolita:

https://pl-pl.facebook.com/JakaToMel...4290479760508/

Scruffydog777 02-17-2020 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aragorn97 (Post 268757)
Oh okay, okay.
Honestly, after Maggy's birth, I don't even know if it's right to hope for a comeback

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bamagirl (Post 268779)
I think you have described the most likely explanation, Aragorn. I think it is very likely that she isn't sure yet what she will want to do, or be able to do, and I'm sure she knows it is much easier and causes a lot less drama and disappointment for her fans if she waits till things are settled and certain before she announces definite plans.

I think Vadim Sanderson's Youtube channel and his Italo Disco videos generating over 55 million views in the past two years shows there are plenty of fans still out there. I wonder if she's even aware of that? We should tweet something to that effect. Anyone here good at tweeting?

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU-l...able_polymer=1

CleverCowboy 02-17-2020 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 (Post 268781)
I think Vadim Sanderson's Youtube channel and his Italo Disco videos generating over 55 million views in the past two years shows there are plenty of fans still out there. I wonder if she's even aware of that? We should tweet something to that effect. Anyone here good at tweeting?

I don't have a Twitter account, but I'm sure we have plenty of members that do.

What is unfortunate for Alizee is that she has been somewhat marginalized in her home country. It would have been nice if Alizee had some degree of success with Blonde and had concerts in smaller venues around France and Belgium. Lorie Pester does not have near the following that Alizee does, but she still puts out albums and has three or four concerts a month in various locations around France.

Alizee is very popular in eastern Europe and Russia and of course Mexico. It's more complicated and expensive to tour outside of your home country if you are going to do something besides karaoke concerts.

I had mentioned before that Alizee has over 3000 fan made videos of her on YouTube, which is an incredible number. She has a quite large "cult" following, but the fans are spread out across the world. That is her biggest obstacle to having a successful album and concert tour.

RedRafe 02-17-2020 09:09 PM

Ok…

Hmm…

I’m contemplating a “virtual” Alizée…

“Downscale” things…

Forget “conventional” “touring” and “concerts”, go totally “web based”…

Video “singles” and “albums”, no “hard copy”…

You want a concert, “shoot” it in a studio, air it on the “Net”…

That way, all the fans, no matter where they are, regardless of geographical location, can access and appreciate it, as long as they can access the “net”…

Or…

Hire a venue, fill it with huge monitors and an “epic” sound system and “air” the “recorded” concert there…

Alizée, without the Alizée…

The “feel” of a concert, without the “muss” and “fuss”...

Same kind of idea as some of these animated virtual idols…

Now THERE is an idea…

Bamagirl 02-17-2020 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 (Post 268781)
Anyone here good at tweeting?

Very interesting idea, Scruffy. Unfortunately, though I signed up for a Twitter account awhile back, I’ve never sent a “Tweet” and I really don’t know much about it all. But I love the idea of reaching Alizée via Twitter! Can one somehow “invite” a user to follow them on Twitter? This is one of the things I don’t know about it. But I definitely agree that it would be a good idea to find a way to be sure she knows the extent of her following.

Scruffydog777 02-17-2020 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bamagirl (Post 268786)
Very interesting idea, Scruffy. Unfortunately, though I signed up for a Twitter account awhile back, I’ve never sent a “Tweet” and I really don’t know much about it all. But I love the idea of reaching Alizée via Twitter! Can one somehow “invite” a user to follow them on Twitter? This is one of the things I don’t know about it. But I definitely agree that it would be a good idea to find a way to be sure she knows the extent of her following.

I have an account, but seldom tweeted though I did inhale (political joke). Maybe we can come up with a good picture to tweet to get the message across then apply the appropriate hash tags to reach those who need to be reached.

Scruffydog777 02-18-2020 03:35 PM

2 Attachment(s)
As far as what picture to use, I think this one would be best. This I think is the most popular video of Vadims so far with 18 million views in the past year.

As far as what to say in the tweet, I think it would be something like,
"Vadim Sanderson's Youtube videos featuring Alizee have generated over 55
million views in the past 2 years."

I have to check to see what Twitters size limitation are for a picture and how many characters can you have for text. I think the text is way too long but we'll figure it out.

Of course a critical part is who to target with the hash tags?

Attachment 2993

Edit:

Just found out the character limitation is 140 and here's what it says about pictures.

Photos can be up to 5MB; animated GIFs can be up to 5MB on mobile, and up to 15MB on web.
We accept GIF, JPEG, and PNG files.
We DO NOT accept BMP, TIFF or other file formats.
Your photo will be automatically scaled for display in your expanded Tweet and in your gallery.

So it looks like what I suggested for a message is well within in the limits. Maybe it can be polished up some.

The picture I used is only 18kb so maybe we can come up with something better.

I almost forgot. We should add a link to that video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YwArfRlsaM

That puts the character count at 151.........needs trimming!

Edit:

Got it down to 140

There were 55 million views of Vadim Sanderson's Italo disco videos with Alizee in just 2 years https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YwArfRlsaM

Edit:

Tossing another version out there. I wanted to stress that these views were just in the past 2 years.

Over 55 million views of Vadim Sanderson's Italo disco videos with Alizee in just the past 2 years. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YwArfRlsaM

I would like to add somehow that her fans are still here.....waiting, but there's no way to add that to the text. Maybe adding text to the picture or would that take away from it?

This is lousy as far as the color of the text. Just throwing it out there for opinions on the idea?

Attachment 2994

Aragorn97 02-18-2020 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 (Post 268002)
Tossing another version out there. I wanted to stress that these views were just in the past 2 years.

Over 55 million views of Vadim Sanderson's Italo disco videos with Alizee in just the past 2 years. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YwArfRlsaM

I would like to add somehow that her fans are still here.....waiting, but there's no way to add that to the text. Maybe adding text to the picture or would that take away from it?

This is lousy as far as the color of the text. Just throwing it out there for opinions on the idea?

Attachment 2994

I like this version because, as you said, it highlights the numbers behind Alizée. Numbers and statistics are more immediate and likely to get attention.
But, how about making also an Instagram post? I don't use Twitter very often and, if I remember correctly, it should be the same for Alizée. Moreover, our goal is to make Alizée view this "info" so I think we shouldn't ignore her favourite social network. And, the more we are the better: there should be more Alizée-related IG accounts than Twitter ones, right? We could try to convince these accounts to post the same image at the same time, using hashtags and tagging her. This way we will increase the chances of being noticed by her.

As for the image, I don't know, but I think we should use something very famous and easily recognizable. Something that make people say "Oh I remember this beautiful woman... She sang that song, right?". In my opinion, something from the JPVA live at La fete de la musique would be perfect: she was charming and was wearing one of her most famous outfits.
But using something that refers to Vadim Sanderson's video may also work.

Scruffydog777 02-18-2020 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aragorn97 (Post 268806)
I like this version because, as you said, it highlights the numbers behind Alizée. Numbers and statistics are more immediate and likely to get attention.
But, how about making also an Instagram post? I don't use Twitter very often and, if I remember correctly, it should be the same for Alizée. Moreover, our goal is to make Alizée view this "info" so I think we shouldn't ignore her favourite social network. And, the more we are the better: there should be more Alizée-related IG accounts than Twitter ones, right? We could try to convince these accounts to post the same image at the same time, using hashtags and tagging her. This way we will increase the chances of being noticed by her.

As for the image, I don't know, but I think we should use something very famous and easily recognizable. Something that make people say "Oh I remember this beautiful woman... She sang that song, right?". In my opinion, something from the JPVA live at La fete de la musique would be perfect: she was charming and was wearing one of her most famous outfits.
But using something that refers to Vadim Sanderson's video may also work.

That's a great idea to use Instagram and we should use it at the same time.

I kind of like that image because it's not one of the overly sexy images from back then that I think Alizee might not react favourably to. We're not trying to get potential fans to notice this. We are trying to get Alizee and Gregoire to notice this. It's a very beautiful image of her in just an average dress, but more importantly, it's the still you see when view the very successful YT link to the video ala ......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YwArfRlsaM

Aragorn97 02-19-2020 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 (Post 268807)
It's a very beautiful image of her in just an average dress, but more importantly, it's the still you see when view the very successful YT link to the video ala

Yeah, I guess you're right. It's better to use something that is related to the video.

CleverCowboy 02-19-2020 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 (Post 268807)
That's a great idea to use Instagram and we should use it at the same time.

Doing this would be worthwhile if we can somehow get it on her IG feed so she sees it. Alizee follows over 1600 accounts and I have scrolled through them all. I found only four accounts out of those that would be considered her fan sites. They are:

vibesofalizee
Ske_leton
alizeedusiecle
alizee.updates

Out of those four, Ske and alizee.updates are the most active. It would be nice to get the cooperation of one of them to repost on their feed so that Alizee would see it.