Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Alizée "psychosis"! 🤤 (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8683)

AlizéeSuperFanFIN 03-16-2021 08:44 PM

Alizée "psychosis"! 🤤

Hi everyone, new fan here! :bye: Really great that this AA exists, here new fans will find all the important information when there is not much else right now. :dance:

I'm in an Incredible situation, which I never thought I would encounter, but it seems that in the case Alizée this is a pretty standard day! However, I believe that I am in this Madness fairly high up, even though I really do not typically the kind of...

I'm really confused about this amazing woman! What is special about my case!

(A few French :)) lines)

-I am not a person with idols that I constantly follow. For those of which I am a fan, I go to Google approx once a month to find out whether something new, and usually even less often.
- I frankly "hate" female poppers. I can’t stand their voices, and I’ve practically never listened any of their songs. Personally, I don't even listen to music much. From time to time I listen to a few male artists in a masculine voice.
-I never think about beautiful women for long, usually the next day I came up with something new to think about. And even if I looked and followed something beautiful woman, it would also be just a casual follow-up if I even remember to follow.

And then... Youtube offered Alizée’s famous honey trap. JAM, apparently downloaded by the Russians. Youtube code =pqTcHtSSfUE. I don’t remember because I went completely confused when I saw it.

For me, it is interesting that I am the same age as Alizée and European. And I've been using the Internet for the past 15 years every day and a diligent surfer, but I didn't know this amazing queen! Until then, on August 16-18, 2020, a days that which really changed and revolutionized my thinking, and I was imprisoned without protest to LilyTown.

I'm thinking ... I'm probably looking for Russian national anthem, etc., so that may be a reason to recommend this video. Yes, I have searched in the past... Fortunately, at that time also...

And again, I don't even usually click on YouTube's random recommendation, but this thumbnail was (thankfully) so clear that I could not resist... And the end is history!

After that, I watched and explored Alizée all night and day. First of all, I loved the look. The most beautiful woman in the world, no objections! I like the butts and loved it right away, and it's also definitely the best in the world, just the right size, perfect! At that moment, I couldn't focus on voice and singing yet... Soon, only a couple of days, I realized that this voice is perfect the siren sound, a real siren call, that is impossible to resist, and since then I have been more and more hooked!

Next, I realized that Alizée is an absolutely awesome and nice person, even though I don't even know her personally (Unfortunately), so you can see it in her face! Usually celebrity women look especially cold and completely superficial... So those Alizée FACES!!! Next I fell in loved Alizée’s face! They are perfect, I can’t even look at them every time because I get crazy every time! Especially in the En Concert she is so perfect that you can hardly believe!!!

Interestingly, when I first saw Alizée at a concert in a green bag dress, I wondered why the hell there was such a bad outfit when I was trapped in JAM, Gourmandises, L'alize etc TV live costumes - and Now I love this green bag dress almost most now of all the outfits!

I watch En Concert videos every day. In fact, I think every day for several hours, for half a year! I have watched all the Alizée videos so much, so that at times it may already be physically difficult! I also think about Alizée all the time. So in the true sense of the word, I even think of her as I eat. The name Alizée just spins in my mind, sometimes just the name.

Sometimes I start the beginning of the night to watch the "only one video" and in the end I find myself at 10 o'clock in the morning, and I have watched her all night and morning. And it can very well happen many times a week, even on consecutive days.

Perhaps a kind of problem in the long run is also that almost all women seem to me at most quite average these days. I immediately compare them to Alizée without even realizing it. In fact, many of the women I thought were hot before look ugly today. :fear:

If I see a new "pretty good looking woman" now, I realize in an instant that Alizée is better at everything! Basically, I have lost my interest in many things and Alizée dominates my mind ...

For example, I can't even watch my favorite TV shows right now, even if I'm interested, I simply can’t concentrate easily! And Alizée is more interesting. The things I have to do are - surprise surprise - I usually do while listening to Alizée.

I really don't realize how this is possible, because I'm usually not the type to go completely crazy as a fan. Now I am completely obsessed with Alizée! And the end of this madness is not visible... I think it's because Alizée has practically everything you could want! :p

And this feeling is wonderful, but of course sometimes a little heavy. Especially when Alizée does not know me and I'm just a fan of her. On the other hand, it doesn’t matter now, I love her as a woman so much, also in a sexual sense, although I never get her. I don’t know anything else! However, I get so much joy from her, luckily there are these video recordings!! It's crazy or not, I am proud to crazy when necessary!!!! :yay:

Alizée has indeed changed my life because English is not my main language and I have never even wanted to learn it, but now Alizée forced me to learn :fight: and hopefully this text is good and even understandable! Usually I have to work hard even on a small text.

I don’t think Alizée follows her fans much, but I really hope she knows how much good she has given so far with her personality, music and performances! :bow: It’s really a crime :mad: that a big part of the world doesn’t even know her yet, many could do better in their lives if they knew her! :wub:

I could even write a book about this because there would be so much to say about our wonderful woman! But maybe this is enough for now at first... :coffee:

imverynuts 03-16-2021 09:05 PM

Wow, you write very good English or having just started! If you keep going at this rate you'll speak VERY good English in not too long a time.

Anyway...

Quote:

Perhaps a kind of problem in the long run is also that almost all women seem to me at most quite average these days. I immediately compare them to Alizée without even realizing it. In fact, many of the women I thought were hot before look ugly today.
Yeah... there's no going back. Your story is very similar to mine, except I first saw her in 2003. And not the JEAM video in fact, it was the Live in Amsterdam video. It's still my favorite ^^

And yes, that means I've been into her for 17 years :)

Scruffydog777 03-16-2021 09:33 PM

Great story and thanks for sharing that with us. It's been 14 years for me. I had the pleasure of visiting the beautiful city of Helsinki back in 2017. I met up with another Alizée fan from there. We had lunch and talked about all things Alizée.

There used to be a much larger forum based in Europe called Alizee Forum but unfortunately it folded a few years ago. It's good to have our Facebook pages but they don't offer what a forum has to offer.

As far as Alizée, no one can bring to the table what she brought into our world. She is unique!

AlizéeSuperFanFIN 03-16-2021 10:16 PM

Thanks imverynuts and Scruffydog777! :dance::2_thumbs:

Quote:

Originally Posted by imverynuts (Post 272954)
Wow, you write very good English or having just started! If you keep going at this rate you'll speak VERY good English in not too long a time.

Anyway...

Yeah... there's no going back. Your story is very similar to mine, except I first saw her in 2003. And not the JEAM video in fact, it was the Live in Amsterdam video. It's still my favorite ^^

And yes, that means I've been into her for 17 years :)

Wow, you too, I'm jealous when you found Alizée already in 2003. :PI::rolleyes:

Thank you for the praise, :bow: so I hoped the text would be good because excessive failure scares me.

:whine: In fact, a tragic fact, I too have perhaps seen Alizée "accidentally" as early as 2003, for the very first time, but I didn't understand her greatness. :confused:

State television channel was then "music list" program, in which I have likely seen even specifically J'en Ai Marre, but "only" an official video, and when it came to the TV, I could not study the video in more detail ... So it just flew past ...

And then it was over. I've also probably heard Moi Lolita many times in my work since 2001 on the radio, because the warehouse, where I worked, constantly plays the radio, but I did not pay attention. Many people here still don’t know Alizée today, even though Moi Lolita is a widely known song.

I'm not 100% sure. But I think it’s “my first experience,” but I really don’t count it for the first time because I had to wait another 17 long years before I actually found her.... :mad::mad::mad:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 (Post 272955)
Great story and thanks for sharing that with us. It's been 14 years for me. I had the pleasure of visiting the beautiful city of Helsinki back in 2017. I met up with another Alizée fan from there. We had lunch and talked about all things Alizée.

There used to be a much larger forum based in Europe called Alizee Forum but unfortunately it folded a few years ago. It's good to have our Facebook pages but they don't offer what a forum has to offer.

As far as Alizée, no one can bring to the table what she brought into our world. She is unique!

You good too, you found her so early and properly! :o

Great when you get to travel so much. Also helps to see Alizée ...! And all the way to Helsinki you are "lost"! :clap::D

Unfortunately, Finnish Alizée fans are very quiet these days, but I'm going to change the situation over time! :yay::gun1::giggle::catfight:

brandondog5k 03-17-2021 02:02 AM

Hey I saw you in a few youtube comments! I invited you to the discord too, idk if you saw that.

At least you found your way here. I have been creeping around for a while, the amount of effort required to convey my feelings towards Ali feels insurmountable.

It's a very interesting thing to experience Alizée. I think I also encountered her once before I was hooked, in an odd experience. But when you actually get the opportunity to see her perform, for some of us we are done for.

AlizéeSuperFanFIN 03-17-2021 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brandondog5k (Post 272957)
Hey I saw you in a few youtube comments! I invited you to the discord too, idk if you saw that.

At least you found your way here. I have been creeping around for a while, the amount of effort required to convey my feelings towards Ali feels insurmountable.

It's a very interesting thing to experience Alizée. I think I also encountered her once before I was hooked, in an odd experience. But when you actually get the opportunity to see her perform, for some of us we are done for.

Yeah! I noticed you here :bye::dance: and yes thanks for the invitation, I haven’t joined there yet!

Good thing you start writing here too! :bow::)

It’s good to find a lot of us new “crazy”!:p;)

Too bad many are now silent here too AA these days... :13:Like Scruffy said, someone Facebook is no substitute for a decent forum! :mad:

CleverCowboy 03-17-2021 09:46 AM

Hello AlizéeSuperFanFIN and welcome to the forum. :bye:

Your English is very good. I had no problem understanding what you are saying. There are a few grammar errors here and there, but even native English speakers make errors with grammar. Just keep practicing and you will be an expert in no time. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN (Post 272953)
I'm in an Incredible situation, which I never thought I would encounter, but it seems that in the case Alizée this is a pretty standard day! However, I believe that I am in this Madness fairly high up, even though I really do not typically the kind of...

You have a great story and you got bit hard by the Lili Bug! ;)

I understand how Alizee sets the bar very high for women. I watched JEAM for the first time in 2006 and was instantly mesmerized. For me, it was her eyes that caught my attention first, with her smile a close second. There is something magical about her appearance that kept me coming back again and again. Unfortunately, there is only one of her and she's happily married to that lucky guy Gregoire, but as long as she is happy, I'm happy. :)

I think Alizee defined for me what I find beautiful about a woman. Not just her incredible looks, but her charisma, personality and character all rolled up into one little package. At first I did not even want to know much about her personally because I was afraid of being disappointed. Even though she came from a modest background, sudden fame and fortune can do things to a person. But once I allowed myself to take that chance and learn what I could about her, it just made me even more of a fan.

Besides En Concert, what are some of your favorite Alizee videos? Have you seen any of her interviews, or her performances in Les Enfoires?

AlizéeSuperFanFIN 03-17-2021 02:39 PM

Thanks CleverCowboy! :dance:

Yep, big bug...:2_thumbs::cool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by CleverCowboy (Post 272962)
Besides En Concert, what are some of your favorite Alizee videos? Have you seen any of her interviews, or her performances in Les Enfoires?

Basically, all the shows and videos are favorites. LOL! :)) Well, if I had to say, all the performances of the Lolita era definitely! :p:agree:

En Concert and ACC are done in the same style, I love everyone ACC live...!!!! :scrunch:

Also Gourmandises, L'alize... :bow: :agree: Of course JAM and ML. :yahoo::2_thumbs:

I also like Blonde a lot (its live performances are often undeniably a little worse).

For the Mademoiselle Juliette is also awesome and really all music videos and live performances 2007-2014 / 2021. Too bad they weren't done as much later as in the early years... :13:

Les Enfoirés, what I’ve had time to watch (it’s true, I haven’t had time to watch everything in six months yet :secret: because I’m constantly watching certain favorites :dance:), some of them are good, some may not. It may be influenced by the fact that I definitely like it most when Alizée performs "alone". :clap::nervous::wub::w:

CleverCowboy 03-17-2021 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN (Post 272965)
Les Enfoirés, what I’ve had time to watch (it’s true, I haven’t had time to watch everything in six months yet :secret: because I’m constantly watching certain favorites :dance:), some of them are good, some may not. It may be influenced by the fact that I definitely like it most when Alizée performs "alone". :clap::nervous::wub::w:

In Les Enfoires, even though she shares the stage with other performers, she has really had some great spots. I like 2013 in particular because she had quite a bit of exposure. There are some members here (active and inactive) that had attended the 2013 show and took some great videos of Alizee on stage. ScruffyDog went with a group and they had good seats to take videos from. Maybe one day when you get to that point where you are open to start viewing other types of videos of Alizee, we are all willing to share what we have compiled. :)

Some years back I also started collecting fan-made videos of Alizee that are posted on YouTube. I had a bulk downloader that does not work anymore on YT, and I was able to download a bunch of them. These might be compilations, covers, mini-documentaries, etc. We have a member, Joe Banana, who started making covers for Alizee fairly recently and is doing a great job. You might want to look up some of his work. ScruffyDog has also made quite a few which are very good.

It is amazing how much is out there on Alizee. In the fan-made video category, I lost count after downloading around 3,500 videos! I don't know for sure, but I am quite certain there is no celebrity, past or present, that can beat that.

AlizéeSuperFanFIN 03-17-2021 03:44 PM

^Yeah.

I'm also watched a lot of fan videos, just like you said Scruffy and Joe Banana at the forefront! :)

Also, along with Christian Rodriguez and Robert Rhein, among others (I don’t think they’re here in AA)?

Mr Coucou 03-17-2021 07:14 PM

Quote:

And I've been using the Internet for the past 15 years every day and a diligent surfer, but I didn't know this amazing queen! Until then, on August 16-18, 2020, a days that which really changed and revolutionized my thinking, and I was imprisoned without protest to LilyTown.

I found her on the internet in March 2018. En Concert is what got me hooked.

Scruffydog777 03-17-2021 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brandondog5k (Post 272957)

Welcome to the forum brandondog5k!

Mr Coucou 03-17-2021 07:18 PM

Quote:

Next, I realized that Alizée is an absolutely awesome and nice person, even though I don't even know her personally (Unfortunately), so you can see it in her face! Usually celebrity women look especially cold and completely superficial... So those Alizée FACES!!! Next I fell in loved Alizée’s face! They are perfect, I can’t even look at them every time because I get crazy every time! Especially in the En Concert she is so perfect that you can hardly believe!!!

En Concert is my favorite. I watch (at least) several songs per day.

In photos and videos, she creates the illusion that she is looking right at you. Right at you. Its uncanny.

Edit:

Quote:

I watch En Concert videos every day. In fact, I think every day for several hours, for half a year! I have watched all the Alizée videos so much, so that at times it may already be physically difficult! I also think about Alizée all the time. So in the true sense of the word, I even think of her as I eat. The name Alizée just spins in my mind, sometimes just the name.

I love En Concert. When I watch it, there is a part of my brain that tells me that she is the one of the most beautiful things that I have ever seen. It doesn't quite make sense; it is like being under a spell.

AlizéeSuperFanFIN 03-17-2021 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Coucou (Post 272970)
I found her on the internet in March 2018. En Concert is what got me hooked.

It is amazing how so many find her only in these times and fall in love. :)

It is very rare. Alizée is something very overwhelming! :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Coucou (Post 272972)
En Concert is my favorite. I watch (at least) several songs per day.

In photos and videos, she creates the illusion that she is looking right at you. Right at you. Its uncanny.

Edit:

I love En Concert. When I watch it, there is a part of my brain that tells me that she is the one of the most beautiful things that I have ever seen. It doesn't quite make sense; it is like being under a spell.

It is so true!

She completely enslaves me. :sstruck:I do not understand. Sometimes I thought that now my mind, don’t think about her for 15 minutes :nervous: - at the latest after two minutes :facepalm::agree::phehe::yay::secret:I realize I thought about her again several times!:w:

After I found Alizée... I am able to forget about her for a moment in practice only in situations where I'm talking to the other, will become an important event or work, etc.

It is "comforting" that I'm no the only one!!:hello::coffee::2_thumbs::rolleyes:

imverynuts 03-18-2021 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN (Post 272956)

Wow, you too, I'm jealous when you found Alizée already in 2003. :PI::rolleyes:

Thank you for the praise, :bow: so I hoped the text would be good because excessive failure scares me.

:whine: In fact, a tragic fact, I too have perhaps seen Alizée "accidentally" as early as 2003, for the very first time, but I didn't understand her greatness. :confused:

State television channel was then "music list" program, in which I have likely seen even specifically J'en Ai Marre, but "only" an official video, and when it came to the TV, I could not study the video in more detail ... So it just flew past ...

And then it was over. I've also probably heard Moi Lolita many times in my work since 2001 on the radio, because the warehouse, where I worked, constantly plays the radio, but I did not pay attention. Many people here still don’t know Alizée today, even though Moi Lolita is a widely known song.

I'm not 100% sure. But I think it’s “my first experience,” but I really don’t count it for the first time because I had to wait another 17 long years before I actually found her.... :mad::mad::mad:

I did have a experience like yours for about 1 day actually lol

What happened is I saw the Moi Lolita video first, and for about a a day I didn't think much of it. Yeah she was pretty but I don't think the video properly shows her.. I was curious enough about her though to do an internet search and I came across the Live in Amsterdam video, which is still my favorite video of her ever! It was kind of like a religious experience Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9iny-IfqH4

I would pay someone like $50 if they could find me an HQ version of this lol

AlizéeSuperFanFIN 03-19-2021 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imverynuts (Post 272985)
I did have a experience like yours for about 1 day actually lol

What happened is I saw the Moi Lolita video first, and for about a a day I didn't think much of it. Yeah she was pretty but I don't think the video properly shows her.. I was curious enough about her though to do an internet search and I came across the Live in Amsterdam video, which is still my favorite video of her ever! It was kind of like a religious experience Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9iny-IfqH4

I would pay someone like $50 if they could find me an HQ version of this lol

Same has probably happened to several...

However, my 17 years are... :confused: A world record.:))

It’s amazing how many great shows Alizée has, :bow: because even though I watch and listen to them almost all the time, I probably haven’t even had time to watch these versions of Moi Lolita for over a week, although of course I love those shows! :p

And when she waves her fingers... It's so... And that dance...

It is incomprehensible how Alizée always draws attention of her audience and captures its 100%, even though she is also shy. :grouphug:

Edit:

I thought my Lili bug might somehow even make it easier when I come here to write... :p

On YouTube, you see that there are thousands of Alizée enchanted people all over the world, but because of the language barrier, they don't come here, etc ...

They just freak out and spam emoticons on Facebook fan groups etc! Lol. :)))

Well, I came here and at first I wouldn’t have thought I would come... :agree:And now my Lili Bug just seems to be growing more (if it’s even possible to grow anymore)! :w:

AlizéeSuperFanFIN 04-17-2021 01:44 PM

Well... It's been exactly a month since I joined here! Or my account was activated - and I opened this thread!

Situation report! :D

I don’t know, maybe I am looking for some sort of “relief” to this my Alizée madness 🤤 when I came here among other fans. In fact, there is not even the "right discussion" about Alizée elsewhere.

I came, even though I never thought to write very much in English! Now, however, with this post, I already have the 100th post full here. LOL! ;)

So what was the result? I became more insane if it were even possible. In addition to sinking deeper into the Town of Lili than the Mariana Trench is deep, At the same time, I also immersed myself in the AA well so deep that the sun did not shine...

Maybe my “salvation” was that it’s “pretty quiet” here now, if I had come here sometime then in 2006-2010, then maybe I would have been hooked just harder and harder! :13:

I'm pretty (indeed) crazy, if I can get something like this in my head, which is rare, and it will be difficult to stop... :fear::secret:

I thought little by little that this is not going to be anything, something needs to be done! :poink::giggle:

Nowadays, of course, Alizée is still on my mind almost all the time, so joining up here inspires that madness more and more and the madness just grew!

That’s why I already had to reduce my visits here at one point :)(: because I was here practically all the time!

Now, as for watching and listening, yes, I sometimes had to force myself to reduce these activities even further - at least in terms of watching, because I already have a "fear" that these videos to "wear out"! :confused::/) And how great it is to notice that after a short break, watching again feels awesome and fresh!:p:p:p

Sure, I take certain songs like JEAM and JPVA to my daily “drug dose”. Listening then easier! And it’s a lot “easier” to do all the time.

It’s pretty incomprehensible how this can even become a big problem, but Alizée is known for her almost supernatural attraction and appeal!

Because of this, still and only...:bow:

I am at the same time, somehow, I can not even say, in a state where I realize that "everything is impossible for me regarding Alizée", but immediately thereafter I think again that everything could be possible.

Well it doesn't seem to be, lol! :order:

Exactly the same... I don't use alcohol, I don't smoke or anything... If :o:bye:I use a drug called Alizée, 🤤🤤 it's ok! :):p:cool:

Scruffydog777 04-17-2021 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN (Post 273345)

............. I don't use alcohol, I don't smoke or anything... If :o:bye:I use a drug called Alizée, 🤤🤤 it's ok! :):p:cool:

That's very unfortunate because there is treatment for alcoholism. There is treatment for drug addiction, but there is no known treatment for Alizée. Many a soul has been lost in the pursuit of one. You might as well face the facts AlizéeSuperFanFIN, you're a goner!

AlizéeSuperFanFIN 08-15-2021 09:44 PM

^Nobel "Peace" Prize for anyone who finds medicine to alleviate the situation, even a little!

��������Finally, an update again on the "situation" of ASFF! :w:

I haven't bothered to update my the madness meter every month, even though I could...;)

That would be too crazy, lol!:))):)):lol::2_thumbs:

I haven't been here on the AA forum yet as a full year user, but the anniversary is now at hand, in other words, Discovery Day :bow: - exactly a year ago my madness just started!

And it really hasn’t subsided, even though I even thought to myself that it’s a must over time (even a little)...?! :)(:

But best of all, it's just "worse"! So in a good way, of course, when we talk about Alizée!:p:p

Even though I now have a half-month break here, forced by the Olympics, :fight: then...

In fact, as I said in my opening post, :agree: I’m really crazy about some things, and the Olympics are one of them! I followed them, as before, for "thousands of hours," probably the WR readings are...

They even challenge Alizée’s enchantment (a fairly limited number of things can do it), :snack::nervous:but “thankfully” for only two and a half weeks - once every two years! :cool:

For that... I took a break here too, because nowadays it has been pretty quiet here, although luckily new users have now come again!

And now after the break, here would be the desire to write up to 100 messages a day, :pwith so much break behind - in other words, now everyone just comes here to write messages :order::gun2::coffee:that I can then reply to! :D:bye::)

Okay, so Alizée is still...! :yay: The lust and charm towards her is still incredibly great! :cool::p

It's starting to get even so impossible :sstruck: that it goes over and makes it easier in between... :sstruck:

I mean,:13: in the overwhelming moments of madness, all that impossibility is easier to understand and then its fate is easier to deal with... So to speak!:2_thumbs::yahoo:

...until, of course, a new round begins! :sstruck::thumb::**::hello::2_thumbs:Over and over again, of course! :w: Because she is a Corsican Siren!!:p

I think if possible I’m just thinking about her more and more - almost all the time!:p:p

I listen to her music as much as I can, so for the reason I mentioned earlier, I haven’t even had time to listen as much in the last moments, and besides, there were problems with my hardware, so it also reduced listening a little more!:p:p

Watching... It’s harder because I’m depressed because I don’t get her... Always sometimes! But listening is easier! And I've watched "everything! A thousand times already!!! [And I still watch so much!] New material soon Lili! :p:p:p:p

And then when you start watching her, you watching longer and more seriously! You watching her like a work of art is a must watch! :scrunch::p:omg: :p:scrunch:

Elise 08-23-2021 07:33 AM

So you’re just as obsessed with Alizée as you were on the first day (when you discovered her)?

AlizéeSuperFanFIN 08-23-2021 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elise (Post 274633)
So you’re just as obsessed with Alizée as you were on the first day (when you discovered her)?

Yeah! 🤤🤤🤤🤤™:scrunch:

Of course, it has changed in some way over time!

For example, during the first few months,I listened and watched her on YouTube without exaggerating "night and day", all the time!!:p:p:p:p

Now maybe I’ll spend more time here and try to discuss her! :D:bye::bye::)

I still think of her the same way, that is, “all the time”!:):):p:p:o:o;)

I was dramatically surprised that I’ve always been very interested in beautiful women, but after Alizée it’s hard, so I can’t be very interested in them anymore, except Alizée, she “enslaves” me 100-0! :bow: :clap: :agree: :p:sstruck:

"Fortunately", I've had a couple of other women before I found her, and I can also "enjoy" them, even though Alizée is very similar to them - or they're "Alizée-style"! :):p:wub::cool:

The most exciting is this real "admire"! Because like I said in my opening post, I’m not usually anyone’s “:)(: Superfan,” meaning I don’t “admire” anyone in general like totally crazy! Or, for example, I don’t support and follow a large number of artists! Sure, there are big favorites from different entertainment areas! ;):)(:

Example: Okay, Lionel Messi is one of my idols... Do I watch fan videos, goal collections, etc. about him? Maybe one video once a year or not even that! :w: Do I watch matches? Only national team matches from time to time.:2_thumbs:

:clap::yay::clap:So it was quite a revolution the next time I watched at least 1000 Alizée videos a month! :p:p:p:p:p

I also find it interesting to note that there are different men as fans of Alizée. :13::)

-People who dream and covet her... a bit as if ordered by an external force... want her straight and go crazy.🤤
-Those who have this same ^ but much more restrained...
-Those who like music and "just" the person Alizée, as a person
-And supposedly the few who don't like her (but I suspect those few are trolls:mad::coffee::order::noway:)!

AlizéeSuperFanFIN 04-01-2022 04:59 PM

Well... Finally the latest an update on my Alizée psychosis™!🤤

What the heck, :)(: this thread had fallen quite far, even though my psychosis hasn’t gone anywhere! :wub: :sstruck:So there is clearly something to be done about it! :D

ASFF Psychosis Diary 01.04.2022::wub::scrunch::blink::wub:

:w: I have to say at the outset that I have a “bad habit” that is, however, a really “nice way” :yay: to cultivate emoticons everywhere, so I will now leave them almost completely out of this writing to make the text easier to read! :) And the variation is reportedly refreshing!:agree:

I had to do this a long time ago, but there has always been something or I just haven’t gotten written. In fact, I had planned to publish this “report” this Christmas because Alizée is a Christmas person and so am I. Great people who love Christmas are always good! After all, I didn’t post this at the time, and in fact I took the longest break on this forum at the time! It was by no means intentional, but happened little by little, as if by accident. I’ll cover the topic later because sometimes it feels good to take a break, but then it can also go a lot longer than you originally planned, which isn’t nice!

Then I also planned other days for this to write, like my anniversary here on the forum [now March 1st or 17th (This (my) thread, my first post)], but that too went wrong when I was in a hurry [Unfortunately, the hurry may continue!]! Well, no matter how many of those plans there were, so I’ll finally publish this now in honor of my 700 posts! I often say in this post that “isn’t this pretty significant evidence of Alizée’s miracle” or something like that, but isn’t it? My intention was to write maybe 1 or 2 posts here... So maybe! Or I'm wondering if I'll ever register here... And now I'm in this situation, great, amazing!

I’ll get back to the reasons for my Christmas holiday for a moment - so I mean my break here! I was already discussing the subject with Scruffydog at the time, and the absence was in no way related to Alizée or the fact that I had somehow forgotten her! Vice versa! Heh! As such, there is no need for anyone to explain the breaks, they are natural every now and then, but in my situation it is good to open! I am still very tightly bound, quite frankly imprisoned, in the basement of Lili Town... Unfortunately, only the queen of the town seems to have completely forgotten me here! Something that seems to be “again” more commonly on the surface, which means many fans can be quite frustrated when nothing happens - in the world of Alizée!

Of course, I myself am disappointed that nothing happens, and more on that later! But Alizée is my "mistress," so if she wants to do so, then what? There is nothing we can do about it! As I once said somewhere, “Alizée practically doesn’t need us fans for anything now,” because she’s not the such of person who would like to please her fans too much at the expense of already going to extremes. Has it reduced her fans? I don't think so at all! There are probably more fans than before! Sure, some of the old ones are gone, but at the same time new fans are coming to replace "along the windows"!

When I first came here to the forum, I said right at the beginning that I was in an unprecedented situation or something! Well, it’s just a wonder I’m still in a completely unprecedented situation, but maybe for a slightly different reason! I’m still completely crazy about her and completely in love with Alizée, so it hasn’t changed anything, even if she doesn’t even do anything about it anymore! I was surprised to find such an "object" of worship, i.e. Alizée, because I don’t usually do it! But that after about two years, I’m still completely insane, even though Alizée doesn’t even do anything significant anymore [at least in "the field of music"], so this is already quite a miracle!

Well, most of all, of course, I’m in love with a young Alizée and a woman who had a music career... Especially all the years 1999-2014 are awesome! But I think many of us easily sign the same thing! So what? Nothing! It's natural! Today, Alizée is different, but she is Alizee, that’s the most important thing! I have to admit, I don’t care much, and I’ve never cared about Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and yes, I still don’t care! I’ve tried and I’m trying to be so interested in them that I watch from time to time what Alizée does there... But for me, it’s completely secondary now!

But as someone once said well, "I'm not just an Alizée fan in good weather, I'm an Alizée fan in all weathers." So I wonder if this in the case of Alizée means you can be a real fan only when you want to?! No! Sorry, I don’t want to offend anyone or anything, I’m a fresh fan of Alizée myself, but how could I be a fan of anyone if I stopped right away in the face of adversity or a moment of silence? I've been thinking about this every time I've seen different opinions...

By that I mean I’ve noticed in the fan base every now and then... Would I say side effects! Sometimes a bit like - how would you say - some people like “threatening” that I’m not your fan if you don’t do this and the way I want to... Etc. Well of course, if you notice such activity on Youtube, for example, then you can skip it pretty quickly, because there are a lot of trolls there... But overall, I don't hope or would like the trend to get worse among the whole fan base!! But most importantly, of course; Fortunately, Alizée really doesn't care about it!!

I’m a fan of Alizée forever, even if she doesn’t do anything anymore! So I’ve never had a lot of idols, and practically only Alizée has ever been my only favorite, who has managed to “capture me” as intensely as she has done for almost two years now! So I’m a pretty “new case” in that sense too - so in fan affairs. But while I may not be a “generally experienced fan,” I think only deep fanaticism can be eternal! If nothing new happens in the future! Fortunately, there is a lot of material online from the good old days! We can always enjoy it!

There’s a lot of it, but not so much that even I had to stop watching Alizée videos at some point. It happened to me sometime at the end of 2021 last year! So practically more than a year of constant watching and listening.... Because I already really felt that if I continued at this pace, I could really get tired of them little by little, even if I didn’t want to! Such is the mind of man! And oh boys [and girls], how wonderful it is to watch them again after the break! I even stopped watching J'en ai marre for a moment, but it was that Christmas and I had everything else back then!

My very recent latest "Video of the Day" post from this same day is a good example! While I watch a lot and now again more and more of everything possible, for some reason I also have such periods that some songs are constantly in use and others are not! And how a break from Gourmandises - a partially accidental break - was ultimately enjoyable in the sense that it was almost as if I had rediscovered the whole show - and it blew my whole mind out again!

So in a way, I was lucky at Christmas time that I was “so in a hurry” that I wouldn’t even have had time to watch her performances like before! However, even then every day I still watched something small, of course, even a giff, etc., I can not be completely without my drug! My thoughts on Alizée still spin really often, so I’m surprised it doesn’t fade much, even though I thought it would come “over the years” automatically... What else! But that’s just because I can’t help but think about her for long. Only some other mandatory subject can take my mind more off the subject, a little longer! This forum has been a great place for me! There is a kind of peer support here, although unfortunately this is a fairly quiet place today. Sometimes I feel like we’re just talking here mostly with a few people, etc [I’m not meant to offend anyone]...! At the same time, I sometimes find myself in a situation that forces me to take a break from here. There are basically two reasons for this, and they can conflict in some way...

1. I’m too excited... I could sometimes write up to 100 posts a day here, but that’s not possible here, and even though I sometimes write 10 posts a day, I feel like I have to restrain myself and take a break.

2. On the other hand, I also have a feeling in quiet times that nothing happens when it’s so quiet... So I take a break, then there’s more to write and answer.

The sad thing about it is that sometimes that break can be extended accidentally! For example, I once thought of taking a two-day break and eventually noticed in my message history that I had taken a break of about 10 days. As if by accident, that time eventually lasted so long. I can’t say, but sometimes I have “pressure to come here” or “pressure not to come here”. It's completely in my own head!

It is hard to explain. In the big picture, it’s a small problem or not at all, but for my part, I’m a pretty big “forum mouse,” so maybe I’ll take it too significantly because I take many very seriously things in this Alizée madness. But I think all this says it all about the greatness of Alizée! That I have to even think about it! Usually if you are an random guest or member on a forum, etc., it doesn’t matter how you are there. Either you're just there or you're not! But for me, even it will be at least a small crisis!

Now that I've been through the forum's stuff, it’s good to go back to the early days! This forum has been online since 2006! At first, when I had found my way into the world of Alizée, I even thought I was in a pretty good position when I only found her now because all the older fans are already depressed about this when nothing has happened in years! But I was wrong, for today I would have so desperately hoped to see Alizée properly then in 2003-2004, when I probably saw her on TV in the official JEAM music video! And then I would have already found my way to worship Alizée!

Because that hectic period of the early years would have been so wonderful to live - and then maybe even be here on the forum!! Now you can only dream of it and there will never be a new opportunity again! Sometimes in the dark hours of the night you have to think about how it is possible that if I "find once in a lifetime" (even accidentally) such a "marvelous entity" of fanaticism, then of course I find she 10-15 years "late"?! If so concretely can be said! For, of course, Alizée can still do something and she is still in public!

But yes, I have to admit that the current Alizée is clearly not as inspiring as before! But on the other hand, it’s not up to us to decide, and as a fan, we support her in what she does! Even if we're not interested in everything she does, what then?! Nothing, she does what she does and those old deeds speak for themselves now and in the future! However, Youtube is bringing in new fans at a steady pace, though she may not even want fans now!

Most of them may not be enough to get “psychosis”, in quotes, but that’s only good for them! Believe me, they haven't gotten so crazy! My problem is that I really love Alizée - her previous being! And... Her voice... It's still like a bomb on my face when I hear her... That passion and desire will only increase if you take a break from her, because then it's a "newer" experience again when she inevitably returns to enslave you again! I don’t think it’s diminished at all, it’s just changed! Sometimes I think that now that biggest enthusiasm and lust may have leveled off a bit, but what else, then I realize it isn’t!

I love her physically and want her! Or I just want her to sing in front of me! That I could watch live on-site from her a decent concert or performance like her "En Concert"!

We would like her to re-emerge as a big star in the music arena and return to the role of “victim of the music business” at the expense of the peaceful life she now clearly spends because we are her fans! It's natural! I also do this myself too often when I’m in a "hectic state" because of Alizée!

I repeat: it is natural! But on the other hand, I am also happy with the current situation, I have to, because I am her fan, so even if she would not even do anything, again very contradictory! I am a very "person of conflicting opinions" on many things related to Aliźée, that too is strange! She's really messing up my head! She is a miracle!

:stop:

:no::facepalm::order:Warning! Don't copy this idea, it's very silly! I may have sometimes even wondered if I should forcibly stop all my Alizée thinking, because naturally I will circle a circle I rotate a circle that will never end! Wouldn’t I survive much less if I didn’t even think about the whole woman? This is an idea that only arises sometimes, in the worst moments, when you realize that her divine beauty is never yours!

An even deeper thought is, as someone said, "Would it be better if I had never even seen Alizee", but I personally don't even agree to think of such an option, it would be far too awful! Even if I saw only one JEAM performance and then the whole internet crashed for the rest of my life, I would be happy! :)Warning! Don't copy this idea, it's very silly!:order::facepalm::no:

A little summary: So it’s pretty special that with a little exaggeration, Alizée doesn’t even want me to be her fan right now, she doesn’t do anything for her career, but still I’m somehow a fan more than almost anyone else could be more! I’m her fan, even if she doesn’t do anything! That is a fact! And yet I’m a person who isn’t usually interested in things like that because “I don’t even like music” - I thought before Alizée! Doesn't that say quite a lot about Alizée's importance, her wonder, her supernaturalism?!

Ps. Yes... Crazy has crazy stuff, so... Yes and now I'd like to know how to build a time machine, :clap: everything has to be tried, I have to, because how wonderful it would be to go back to watch and listen to the incredible highlights of Alizée’s career!!! So if anyone has any tips then sending private messages is allowed! :)(: [Of course we're talking here in the thread too! :w::)]

PS2. Sorry if this my report splashed too much, :w: but dear friends, let me enjoy the only drug I have ever used regularly, :o even now and then in these reports! :D

Scruffydog777 04-01-2022 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN (Post 276215)
Well... Finally the latest an update on my Alizée psychosis™!��

What the heck, :)(: this thread had fallen quite far, even though my psychosis hasn’t gone anywhere! :wub: :sstruck:So there is clearly something to be done about it! :D

ASFF Psychosis Diary 01.04.2022::wub::scrunch::blink::wub:

:w: I have to say at the outset that I have a “bad habit” that is, however, a really “nice way” :yay: to cultivate emoticons everywhere, so I will now leave them almost completely out of this writing to make the text easier to read! :) And the variation is reportedly refreshing!:agree:

I had to do this a long time ago, but there has always been something or I just haven’t gotten written. In fact, I had planned to publish this “report” this Christmas because Alizée is a Christmas person and so am I. Great people who love Christmas are always good! After all, I didn’t post this at the time, and in fact I took the longest break on this forum at the time! It was by no means intentional, but happened little by little, as if by accident. I’ll cover the topic later because sometimes it feels good to take a break, but then it can also go a lot longer than you originally planned, which isn’t nice!

Then I also planned other days for this to write, like my anniversary here on the forum [now March 1st or 17th (This (my) thread, my first post)], but that too went wrong when I was in a hurry [Unfortunately, the hurry may continue!]! Well, no matter how many of those plans there were, so I’ll finally publish this now in honor of my 700 posts! I often say in this post that “isn’t this pretty significant evidence of Alizée’s miracle” or something like that, but isn’t it? My intention was to write maybe 1 or 2 posts here... So maybe! Or I'm wondering if I'll ever register here... And now I'm in this situation, great, amazing!

I’ll get back to the reasons for my Christmas holiday for a moment - so I mean my break here! I was already discussing the subject with Scruffydog at the time, and the absence was in no way related to Alizée or the fact that I had somehow forgotten her! Vice versa! Heh! As such, there is no need for anyone to explain the breaks, they are natural every now and then, but in my situation it is good to open! I am still very tightly bound, quite frankly imprisoned, in the basement of Lili Town... Unfortunately, only the queen of the town seems to have completely forgotten me here! Something that seems to be “again” more commonly on the surface, which means many fans can be quite frustrated when nothing happens - in the world of Alizée!

Of course, I myself am disappointed that nothing happens, and more on that later! But Alizée is my "mistress," so if she wants to do so, then what? There is nothing we can do about it! As I once said somewhere, “Alizée practically doesn’t need us fans for anything now,” because she’s not the such of person who would like to please her fans too much at the expense of already going to extremes. Has it reduced her fans? I don't think so at all! There are probably more fans than before! Sure, some of the old ones are gone, but at the same time new fans are coming to replace "along the windows"!

When I first came here to the forum, I said right at the beginning that I was in an unprecedented situation or something! Well, it’s just a wonder I’m still in a completely unprecedented situation, but maybe for a slightly different reason! I’m still completely crazy about her and completely in love with Alizée, so it hasn’t changed anything, even if she doesn’t even do anything about it anymore! I was surprised to find such an "object" of worship, i.e. Alizée, because I don’t usually do it! But that after about two years, I’m still completely insane, even though Alizée doesn’t even do anything significant anymore [at least in "the field of music"], so this is already quite a miracle!

Well, most of all, of course, I’m in love with a young Alizée and a woman who had a music career... Especially all the years 1999-2014 are awesome! But I think many of us easily sign the same thing! So what? Nothing! It's natural! Today, Alizée is different, but she is Alizee, that’s the most important thing! I have to admit, I don’t care much, and I’ve never cared about Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and yes, I still don’t care! I’ve tried and I’m trying to be so interested in them that I watch from time to time what Alizée does there... But for me, it’s completely secondary now!

But as someone once said well, "I'm not just an Alizée fan in good weather, I'm an Alizée fan in all weathers." So I wonder if this in the case of Alizée means you can be a real fan only when you want to?! No! Sorry, I don’t want to offend anyone or anything, I’m a fresh fan of Alizée myself, but how could I be a fan of anyone if I stopped right away in the face of adversity or a moment of silence? I've been thinking about this every time I've seen different opinions...

By that I mean I’ve noticed in the fan base every now and then... Would I say side effects! Sometimes a bit like - how would you say - some people like “threatening” that I’m not your fan if you don’t do this and the way I want to... Etc. Well of course, if you notice such activity on Youtube, for example, then you can skip it pretty quickly, because there are a lot of trolls there... But overall, I don't hope or would like the trend to get worse among the whole fan base!! But most importantly, of course; Fortunately, Alizée really doesn't care about it!!

I’m a fan of Alizée forever, even if she doesn’t do anything anymore! So I’ve never had a lot of idols, and practically only Alizée has ever been my only favorite, who has managed to “capture me” as intensely as she has done for almost two years now! So I’m a pretty “new case” in that sense too - so in fan affairs. But while I may not be a “generally experienced fan,” I think only deep fanaticism can be eternal! If nothing new happens in the future! Fortunately, there is a lot of material online from the good old days! We can always enjoy it!

There’s a lot of it, but not so much that even I had to stop watching Alizée videos at some point. It happened to me sometime at the end of 2021 last year! So practically more than a year of constant watching and listening.... Because I already really felt that if I continued at this pace, I could really get tired of them little by little, even if I didn’t want to! Such is the mind of man! And oh boys [and girls], how wonderful it is to watch them again after the break! I even stopped watching J'en ai marre for a moment, but it was that Christmas and I had everything else back then!

My very recent latest "Video of the Day" post from this same day is a good example! While I watch a lot and now again more and more of everything possible, for some reason I also have such periods that some songs are constantly in use and others are not! And how a break from Gourmandises - a partially accidental break - was ultimately enjoyable in the sense that it was almost as if I had rediscovered the whole show - and it blew my whole mind out again!

So in a way, I was lucky at Christmas time that I was “so in a hurry” that I wouldn’t even have had time to watch her performances like before! However, even then every day I still watched something small, of course, even a giff, etc., I can not be completely without my drug! My thoughts on Alizée still spin really often, so I’m surprised it doesn’t fade much, even though I thought it would come “over the years” automatically... What else! But that’s just because I can’t help but think about her for long. Only some other mandatory subject can take my mind more off the subject, a little longer! This forum has been a great place for me! There is a kind of peer support here, although unfortunately this is a fairly quiet place today. Sometimes I feel like we’re just talking here mostly with a few people, etc [I’m not meant to offend anyone]...! At the same time, I sometimes find myself in a situation that forces me to take a break from here. There are basically two reasons for this, and they can conflict in some way...

1. I’m too excited... I could sometimes write up to 100 posts a day here, but that’s not possible here, and even though I sometimes write 10 posts a day, I feel like I have to restrain myself and take a break.

2. On the other hand, I also have a feeling in quiet times that nothing happens when it’s so quiet... So I take a break, then there’s more to write and answer.

The sad thing about it is that sometimes that break can be extended accidentally! For example, I once thought of taking a two-day break and eventually noticed in my message history that I had taken a break of about 10 days. As if by accident, that time eventually lasted so long. I can’t say, but sometimes I have “pressure to come here” or “pressure not to come here”. It's completely in my own head!

It is hard to explain. In the big picture, it’s a small problem or not at all, but for my part, I’m a pretty big “forum mouse,” so maybe I’ll take it too significantly because I take many very seriously things in this Alizée madness. But I think all this says it all about the greatness of Alizée! That I have to even think about it! Usually if you are an random guest or member on a forum, etc., it doesn’t matter how you are there. Either you're just there or you're not! But for me, even it will be at least a small crisis!

Now that I've been through the forum's stuff, it’s good to go back to the early days! This forum has been online since 2006! At first, when I had found my way into the world of Alizée, I even thought I was in a pretty good position when I only found her now because all the older fans are already depressed about this when nothing has happened in years! But I was wrong, for today I would have so desperately hoped to see Alizée properly then in 2003-2004, when I probably saw her on TV in the official JEAM music video! And then I would have already found my way to worship Alizée!

Because that hectic period of the early years would have been so wonderful to live - and then maybe even be here on the forum!! Now you can only dream of it and there will never be a new opportunity again! Sometimes in the dark hours of the night you have to think about how it is possible that if I "find once in a lifetime" (even accidentally) such a "marvelous entity" of fanaticism, then of course I find she 10-15 years "late"?! If so concretely can be said! For, of course, Alizée can still do something and she is still in public!

But yes, I have to admit that the current Alizée is clearly not as inspiring as before! But on the other hand, it’s not up to us to decide, and as a fan, we support her in what she does! Even if we're not interested in everything she does, what then?! Nothing, she does what she does and those old deeds speak for themselves now and in the future! However, Youtube is bringing in new fans at a steady pace, though she may not even want fans now!

Most of them may not be enough to get “psychosis”, in quotes, but that’s only good for them! Believe me, they haven't gotten so crazy! My problem is that I really love Alizée - her previous being! And... Her voice... It's still like a bomb on my face when I hear her... That passion and desire will only increase if you take a break from her, because then it's a "newer" experience again when she inevitably returns to enslave you again! I don’t think it’s diminished at all, it’s just changed! Sometimes I think that now that biggest enthusiasm and lust may have leveled off a bit, but what else, then I realize it isn’t!

I love her physically and want her! Or I just want her to sing in front of me! That I could watch live on-site from her a decent concert or performance like her "En Concert"!

We would like her to re-emerge as a big star in the music arena and return to the role of “victim of the music business” at the expense of the peaceful life she now clearly spends because we are her fans! It's natural! I also do this myself too often when I’m in a "hectic state" because of Alizée!

I repeat: it is natural! But on the other hand, I am also happy with the current situation, I have to, because I am her fan, so even if she would not even do anything, again very contradictory! I am a very "person of conflicting opinions" on many things related to Aliźée, that too is strange! She's really messing up my head! She is a miracle!

:no::facepalm::order:Warning! Don't copy this idea, it's very silly! I may have sometimes even wondered if I should forcibly stop all my Alizée thinking, because naturally I will circle a circle I rotate a circle that will never end! Wouldn’t I survive much less if I didn’t even think about the whole woman? This is an idea that only arises sometimes, in the worst moments, when you realize that her divine beauty is never yours!

An even deeper thought is, as someone said, "Would it be better if I had never even seen Alizee", but I personally don't even agree to think of such an option, it would be far too awful! Even if I saw only one JEAM performance and then the whole internet crashed for the rest of my life, I would be happy! :)Warning! Don't copy this idea, it's very silly!:order::facepalm::no:

A little summary: So it’s pretty special that with a little exaggeration, Alizée doesn’t even want me to be her fan right now, she doesn’t do anything for her career, but still I’m somehow a fan more than almost anyone else could be more! I’m her fan, even if she doesn’t do anything! That is a fact! And yet I’m a person who isn’t usually interested in things like that because “I don’t even like music” - I thought before Alizée! Doesn't that say quite a lot about Alizée's importance, her wonder, her supernaturalism?!

Ps. Yes... Crazy has crazy stuff, so... Yes and now I'd like to know how to build a time machine, :clap: everything has to be tried, I have to, because how wonderful it would be to go back to watch and listen to the incredible highlights of Alizée’s career!!! So if anyone has any tips then sending private messages is allowed! :)(: [Of course we're talking here in the thread too! :w::)]

PS2. Sorry if this my report splashed too much, :w: but dear friends, let me enjoy the only drug I have ever used regularly, :o even now and then in these reports! :D

You should have warned us to bring a lunch. This reminds me of some of my own posts! :))

She's been messing up my head for 15 years now and there's been several swings in that time. At times I felt like giving up but then I realize in my many years on this third rock, I've never seen anything liker her and I'm sure if I live another 60 years I will never see anything like her again. I try not to overdo it with her music, but I still listen to her on just about a daily basis and her voice and the music of LB are so pleasant, I never tire of it.

AlizéeSuperFanFIN 04-04-2022 04:44 AM

hopefully lunch tasted good if it happened to be included + text was interesting too!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 (Post 276216)
You should have warned us to bring a lunch. This reminds me of some of my own posts! :))

She's been messing up my head for 15 years now and there's been several swings in that time. At times I felt like giving up but then I realize in my many years on this third rock, I've never seen anything liker her and I'm sure if I live another 60 years I will never see anything like her again. I try not to overdo it with her music, but I still listen to her on just about a daily basis and her voice and the music of LB are so pleasant, I never tire of it.

Thanks Scruffy friend!:)

(I was thinking of letting in more steam because I haven’t talked about this in a moment, :o so it became a pretty long writing, :)(: but a book on the subject is still planned! :D)

I'm already wondering if I dare even publish this text, :13::13: because the "ordinary person" may already consider this too special, :w: but as the saying goes, "there's only a small difference between madness and intelligence." :agree::yahoo: And I'm sure... A fan of such a supernatural charming woman :p can't really be a 'mad', so at least in the truest sense of the word! - on the contrary rational crazy! :aha::dance:

That similar experience of yours has been going on for a very long time, so it’s both encouraging and “scary” because there is no way out of this path! :bow::p

But we walk it proudly, and that’s enough! :cool:;)

Hopefully again like-minded people will find AA and us here so we can all follow each other and the same way!:bye::thumb:

:w:For when you fall into the trap of Alizee, there is no going back :eek::blink: (and of course many don’t even want to go back from that amazing honey trap:agree::wub:)!

Alexx89 04-09-2022 04:27 PM

Hey I finally got my right to post ! I did read this thread and it brought me back to my time when I felt the same. Look : The madness will forever stay with you but you can move on with your life. I did it - had a career for 10 years and a marriage - ended in a divorce but life is life :) and now I found another girl and continue my life. Did I give up on Alizee as a fan ? hell no ! Did some illusions I had dissapear - maybe - but at every dissapointement in life and my time dealing with depression my mind always found a way to appeal to this nostalgia with Alizee and made me heal... So that's why I keep being a fan even if she is singing or not , dancing or not , or cooking or whatever - Because there is something there in our minds that clicks when we are at our worst and she unknowingly helps out - because we associate something with her entire existence . So as long as it works I do not mind it ! I always feel awesome after I come back and dwell into nostalgia with MCE era and everything...even Psychedelices. And for whenever I feel down I do have a souvenir to remind me of her ;)

https://i.imgur.com/Kfa6C1t.jpg This was done fresh in 2008 - I will post a more recent pic soon :) it aged well and Im still proud of it !

AlizéeSuperFanFIN 04-10-2022 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexx89 (Post 276243)
Hey I finally got my right to post ! I did read this thread and it brought me back to my time when I felt the same. Look : The madness will forever stay with you but you can move on with your life. I did it - had a career for 10 years and a marriage - ended in a divorce but life is life :) and now I found another girl and continue my life. Did I give up on Alizee as a fan ? hell no ! Did some illusions I had dissapear - maybe - but at every dissapointement in life and my time dealing with depression my mind always found a way to appeal to this nostalgia with Alizee and made me heal... So that's why I keep being a fan even if she is singing or not , dancing or not , or cooking or whatever - Because there is something there in our minds that clicks when we are at our worst and she unknowingly helps out - because we associate something with her entire existence . So as long as it works I do not mind it ! I always feel awesome after I come back and dwell into nostalgia with MCE era and everything...even Psychedelices. And for whenever I feel down I do have a souvenir to remind me of her ;)

https://i.imgur.com/Kfa6C1t.jpg This was done fresh in 2008 - I will post a more recent pic soon :) it aged well and Im still proud of it !

:)Hi Alex and nice to hear that you have had a similar experience! :bye::thumb:Well said all :coffee: and great Alizée tattoo!

Interesting to see the change! :o And hope you tell us more when you have time!:bow:

Great also when you came here and welcome!:dance:

At the same time; also welcome another new member DanielB!:dance:

Alexx89 04-10-2022 03:02 PM

Thanks for the welcome ! I had another account here but I forgot the password and I dont have that email adress and ...well...

I used to post a lot on the other forum though. I miss those days...

As I sayd it's nostalgia - but it works fine in depressing moments for me ! I have been throught some hard stuff in the last 14 years ...I did go away from all the Alizée madness because I couldn't cope for some reason. Right now during the same period as I discovered her - meaning february-march I suddenly started to come back - it started with an oldie radio station wich played "Moi Lolita" and I was in the car like "What ? really ?" And like a click went in my head - the next day I had my youtube full of interviews and music and nostalgia. Also I caught up with some things - I knew her path with dancing and everything but I didn't get a good look on all the interviews , her latest albums promotion and all that ... So seeing new videos of her even though they are 5-6 y old ...for me it was awesome ! And I am in a part of my life where I see somewhat of an uncertain future and I am scared...so my mind brought me back to the single thing that always soothed me and made pe feel optimistic and all ..the Alizée phenomenon... And boom I got better ! so ... being into a psychosis ain''t good but if it works for you and helps out it's nothing bad about it ! I am one of those fans even though I tattooed my arm , that I wouldn't ask for an autograph or a photograph if I met her... I will just gladly receive a handshake and let her know she did help a lot of people ! And I will do this one day - sooner than later ! it's not an impossible goal to reach. And it's a personal goal. A few seconds , a handshake and trying not to sound like a creep or faint like an idiot. That's all ! And to be honest I have seen some discussion about her return or not to the stage...At this point I do not care. I am still in love with the nostalgia of MCE so even if she does come back it will be a nice bonus but not the same !

And I think she diserves her life kinda private - She did enough - a forced comeback won't do good - I am a very good connoisseur of the sour taste of FUCKING STRESS ! and I do not want to see her forced...

We need to understand the Alizée brand we fell in love with is kinda gone - The person still exists and she's as sweet as ever for me ! But that's the truth...We can't bring back 2000-2003 Lilly back no matter what ! So , dwell into the nostalgia , appreciate the fact it did change you in somewhat degree and that's it. All the money I spent needlesly in the last decade ... Man if I had that back in 2003-2007 I could have met her 10 times. Just drop by say hi and go away !

Also I know - no matter how much some will disagree with this - A lot of people fell in love with her for all her traits

But ... there are some that imagined themselves at least once as her boyfriend let's face it. It's normal and happens to everyone but as long as it doesn't evolve into an obsession - at that point is no longer the personality or the music ... and it's a sad path to go on ! I am not judging - we all had maybe one little pretty deep thought about it , let's face it ! But it's an innocent one if it doesn't evolve as I sayd.

I see life different and we all should. There's nothing wrong in taking a dip into nostalgia but don't fall all in ... She is a person like all of us , special in her way , she has a lot of traits that attracts you and would like to have her as a friend aswell - even if she wasn't "The Alizée " - and you met her with her personality I bet you would like having her around no matter what. That''s the feeling I am getting about her all the time. Trying to look at it past the fame and music - imagine as she never was a star... This could help appreciate her in more ways. That's why I don't want any autographed pictures or stuff. I want one look , one handshake and 2 - 3 words , enough for me ! Having someone in your life that important that actually helps out without even knowing you by just being herself is a bit special and it diserves and effort to meet and greet. All being done not at the expense of her privacy ofc ! I wouldn't just drop by :)) but I will keep an eye opened for any kind of public appearance where a meeting is welcomed.

As I sayd - if you respect her as much - she diserves her privacy and family quiet time. Altough she is always great with fans meets and never ever has turned down anyone :)

I am still clenching my teeth because I became a very succesful photographer and the climax of my career as a personal note would have been photographing her - but ... hey ... who knows ?! might happen. And not to keep the photos to myself or to boost my portfolio.

It's not constructive to share my old thoughts about her - these are new - as I went throught life I found out wich things do posses value and wich don't .

So long story short - Psychosis or not - if it helps , it's welcomed ! if it pushes you towards destructive behaviour then you should remind yourself that's not what she intended with any of us ! Every artist loves hers/his crazy fans but there's a boundary. And she is grateful for us I can tell but pushing the anvelope is not good for any of us ! Not the case here or anything but things do happen in life.

Also : for the old members around - wich of the "Old Guard" are still around ? I used to know Brian01 , Orion and few others ...anyone know if or how could I get in touch with any of them for good ol'times sake ?

Scruffydog777 04-10-2022 08:22 PM

Orion I believe was a member here but seldom posted. He was an admin with the Alizee forum and posted on a regular basis there. I communicated with him on somewhat of a regular basis about forum stuff. I never heard from him after that forum shut down.

As far as Brian01, I have an interesting story to tell you, but I'll have to share it via pm.

AlizéeSuperFanFIN 04-12-2022 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexx89 (Post 276248)
Thanks for the welcome ! I had another account here but I forgot the password and I dont have that email adress and ...well...

I used to post a lot on the other forum though. I miss those days...

As I sayd it's nostalgia - but it works fine in depressing moments for me ! I have been throught some hard stuff in the last 14 years ...I did go away from all the Alizée madness because I couldn't cope for some reason. Right now during the same period as I discovered her - meaning february-march I suddenly started to come back - it started with an oldie radio station wich played "Moi Lolita" and I was in the car like "What ? really ?" And like a click went in my head - the next day I had my youtube full of interviews and music and nostalgia. Also I caught up with some things - I knew her path with dancing and everything but I didn't get a good look on all the interviews , her latest albums promotion and all that ... So seeing new videos of her even though they are 5-6 y old ...for me it was awesome ! And I am in a part of my life where I see somewhat of an uncertain future and I am scared...so my mind brought me back to the single thing that always soothed me and made pe feel optimistic and all ..the Alizée phenomenon... And boom I got better ! so ... being into a psychosis ain''t good but if it works for you and helps out it's nothing bad about it ! I am one of those fans even though I tattooed my arm , that I wouldn't ask for an autograph or a photograph if I met her... I will just gladly receive a handshake and let her know she did help a lot of people ! And I will do this one day - sooner than later ! it's not an impossible goal to reach. And it's a personal goal. A few seconds , a handshake and trying not to sound like a creep or faint like an idiot. That's all ! And to be honest I have seen some discussion about her return or not to the stage...At this point I do not care. I am still in love with the nostalgia of MCE so even if she does come back it will be a nice bonus but not the same !

And I think she diserves her life kinda private - She did enough - a forced comeback won't do good - I am a very good connoisseur of the sour taste of FUCKING STRESS ! and I do not want to see her forced...

We need to understand the Alizée brand we fell in love with is kinda gone - The person still exists and she's as sweet as ever for me ! But that's the truth...We can't bring back 2000-2003 Lilly back no matter what ! So , dwell into the nostalgia , appreciate the fact it did change you in somewhat degree and that's it. All the money I spent needlesly in the last decade ... Man if I had that back in 2003-2007 I could have met her 10 times. Just drop by say hi and go away !

Also I know - no matter how much some will disagree with this - A lot of people fell in love with her for all her traits

But ... there are some that imagined themselves at least once as her boyfriend let's face it. It's normal and happens to everyone but as long as it doesn't evolve into an obsession - at that point is no longer the personality or the music ... and it's a sad path to go on ! I am not judging - we all had maybe one little pretty deep thought about it , let's face it ! But it's an innocent one if it doesn't evolve as I sayd.

I see life different and we all should. There's nothing wrong in taking a dip into nostalgia but don't fall all in ... She is a person like all of us , special in her way , she has a lot of traits that attracts you and would like to have her as a friend aswell - even if she wasn't "The Alizée " - and you met her with her personality I bet you would like having her around no matter what. That''s the feeling I am getting about her all the time. Trying to look at it past the fame and music - imagine as she never was a star... This could help appreciate her in more ways. That's why I don't want any autographed pictures or stuff. I want one look , one handshake and 2 - 3 words , enough for me ! Having someone in your life that important that actually helps out without even knowing you by just being herself is a bit special and it diserves and effort to meet and greet. All being done not at the expense of her privacy ofc ! I wouldn't just drop by :)) but I will keep an eye opened for any kind of public appearance where a meeting is welcomed.

As I sayd - if you respect her as much - she diserves her privacy and family quiet time. Altough she is always great with fans meets and never ever has turned down anyone :)

I am still clenching my teeth because I became a very succesful photographer and the climax of my career as a personal note would have been photographing her - but ... hey ... who knows ?! might happen. And not to keep the photos to myself or to boost my portfolio.

It's not constructive to share my old thoughts about her - these are new - as I went throught life I found out wich things do posses value and wich don't .

So long story short - Psychosis or not - if it helps , it's welcomed ! if it pushes you towards destructive behaviour then you should remind yourself that's not what she intended with any of us ! Every artist loves hers/his crazy fans but there's a boundary. And she is grateful for us I can tell but pushing the anvelope is not good for any of us ! Not the case here or anything but things do happen in life.

Also : for the old members around - wich of the "Old Guard" are still around ? I used to know Brian01 , Orion and few others ...anyone know if or how could I get in touch with any of them for good ol'times sake ?

Excellent remarks!:bye::thumb::dance:

Ok, you're already a veteran member, and it's a unfortunate if you forgot your old nickname, :o but most of all, it's great when you're here again!:aha:

Once again, I have to pay attention to the fact that a lot of people say Alizée has almost saved them by their existence!:p

I also have [“of course”] a bit of a similar experiences, which is why (just one of many reasons) I would have liked to find her much earlier.:confused:;):)

:scrunch::scrunch:One can only hope that Alizée knows and is aware of it, because she may not read these conversations very much about herself...:bow::wub:

By the way, when did you first see her?! :13:

Namely, at least in my case... On the other hand, there might also be a kind of "luck" that I only found her properly as an adult, :)(: because it - very strong Alizée psychosis™🤤 - could have been even harder for me to deal with it all at a much younger age.:sstruck:

Because I’m actually the kind of person who “falls in love” with almost every beautiful woman I see :secret: - but at the same time I forget most of them just as quickly, maybe in just a few minutes.... :order:

Alizée is something completely different! :sstruck::nervous::w::sstruck: And I don't know how I would have survived my madness if I had been really young then... :sstruck::p:wub::sstruck:

So again quite contradictory, :eek:but ah also so wonderfully contradictory, :cool: because we are talking about Alizée!;)

Alexx89 04-13-2022 07:01 AM

I used to have the same nickname - I just can't remember the e-mail and password.

As for Alizée and her '' je ne sais quoi '' - You are not the first or the last that got charmed. I found her when I was 18-19 so I can tell you it's something but time didn't change my feelings - I just got smarter and started to appreciate more things than just the obvious ones.

She does not read all the discussions but she knows most of it I think - it's a given if you think about being a star. What I always appreciated was the fact she always was very keen to reply - I remember in an interview back in MCE that she replyed to every letter that asked for a signed photo - some would have taken 10-12 months to get back but she didn't miss one. That's commitment and appreciation !

Now it's no longer the time for that but she will never refuse a fan. I am glad she got to do what she likes most - Dancing - Always pursue what makes you happy !

So that's why - I will pursue my thing and make it possible to meet her. It's not impossible. Without trying to sound like a creep or anything I would just thank her for everything !

Alexx89 04-14-2022 03:14 AM

Sorry for double posting but it might help.

I kept reading older posts in this thread and I see a pattern. From a fan to another fan : Do not turn everything into an obsession for her mate. I feel ya ! I have been there as a teen - I discovered her in my early 20's...18-19 actually.
I had my mind constantly at her - I got unfocused on school , flunked a year...I was a disaster.

How did it all help me after ? I turned an unhealthy obsession into an admiration. I used the energy she gave me into doing things of my own that succeeded. I followed her as much as possible and be glad for her achievements but also whenever she had dissapointments in life I felt that I'm there as a fan to console her. When she went through her break-up with her first husband it saddened me to be honest - And in a more recent interview she sayd that she always was insecure of herself and often didn't have confidence in the reflection of the mirror or something like that - she didn;t like to watch her own performances on TV and stuff like that.

I felt then a larger connection than ever - we are all the same - I went through simillar things too so actually being there with her all the way makes you feel better to be honest... I don't enjoy seeing her sad or crying but it conforts me in someway along the way . That's what admiration is ! not obsession , not psychosis.

To see someone who once you considered your celebrity crush - cry and be dissapointed - to want just to console her and let her know things will get better - without you being involved - that's a different level -

Focus the energy - get inspired by her accomplishments and learn from her mistakes so you can be a better person. Do not overcomplicate things with obsessing about something that can never be - If something is meant to happen in this world even as crazy as a celebrity falling for a fan - it will happen - but not by you daydreaming , stalking or harrassing. I am saying these because things like these do happen in real life to be honest. And that's more selfish and egotistical !

I'm more than 100% sure that some people were very happy and joyful when she went through a break-up - Yeh they all dreamed TADAAA it's my moment ! Get a fricking grip on reality will ya ?! If you are a real fan and you admire her - the feeling should be different !

I am not pointing fingers at anyone , I just know how people are :)) I think it's not the case here amongst these fans ..or at least I am naive to think so !

TLDR : Be her fan , focus the energy that she gives you , be inspired and happy in your life ! cheers

CleverCowboy 04-14-2022 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexx89 (Post 276272)
I turned an unhealthy obsession into an admiration.

I don't think I formally said hello and welcome back to the forum, so consider this it.

:bye:

I very much enjoyed your posts in this thread. You put into words very well what the journey is like for an Alizee fan over time. But the single sentence that you wrote that I quoted above is vital to surviving the "psychosis" of being an Alizee fan.

The fact is, Alizee is very easy to fall in love with. ;) She embodies so many characteristics that millions find irresistible. And they all would love to meet her, talk with her, move to Corsica and be her best friend... even marry her if the timing is right. :p

I don't think a certain amount of fantasy is unhealthy. For example, we had a thread here in recent years where if you had the chance to have a "date" with Alizee for a few hours in Ajaccio (with Gregoire's approval of course), where would you take her and what would you talk about? I thought it was kind of fun to think about it.

I think the early obsession part is pretty normal as well. The amount of videos on YouTube with Alizee as the subject matter is immense. Just the fan made videos are somewhere in between 4,000 and 5,000 (I've attempted to count them), and then are her performances, interviews, etc. Pictures are in the many thousands. One can spend years going through the media and not see something twice.

It will be my 16th year of being a fan as of this summer. The key to it is becoming an admirer of her, just as you said. There is enough out there to get to know the person of Alizee a little bit besides what she does on stage. She really does share a lot about herself in her interviews and her songs, her pictures/videos and her life. Also the shared experiences by fans who had the chance to interact with her. If a fan takes it to this next level, they will find she is totally worth the admiration. She becomes more human and any potentially unhealthy obsessions transitions to something more healthy. :)

AlizéeSuperFanFIN 04-14-2022 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexx89 (Post 276272)
Sorry for double posting but it might help.

I kept reading older posts in this thread and I see a pattern. From a fan to another fan : Do not turn everything into an obsession for her mate. I feel ya ! I have been there as a teen - I discovered her in my early 20's...18-19 actually.
I had my mind constantly at her - I got unfocused on school , flunked a year...I was a disaster.

How did it all help me after ? I turned an unhealthy obsession into an admiration. I used the energy she gave me into doing things of my own that succeeded. I followed her as much as possible and be glad for her achievements but also whenever she had dissapointments in life I felt that I'm there as a fan to console her. When she went through her break-up with her first husband it saddened me to be honest - And in a more recent interview she sayd that she always was insecure of herself and often didn't have confidence in the reflection of the mirror or something like that - she didn;t like to watch her own performances on TV and stuff like that.

I felt then a larger connection than ever - we are all the same - I went through simillar things too so actually being there with her all the way makes you feel better to be honest... I don't enjoy seeing her sad or crying but it conforts me in someway along the way . That's what admiration is ! not obsession , not psychosis.

To see someone who once you considered your celebrity crush - cry and be dissapointed - to want just to console her and let her know things will get better - without you being involved - that's a different level -

Focus the energy - get inspired by her accomplishments and learn from her mistakes so you can be a better person. Do not overcomplicate things with obsessing about something that can never be - If something is meant to happen in this world even as crazy as a celebrity falling for a fan - it will happen - but not by you daydreaming , stalking or harrassing. I am saying these because things like these do happen in real life to be honest. And that's more selfish and egotistical !

I'm more than 100% sure that some people were very happy and joyful when she went through a break-up - Yeh they all dreamed TADAAA it's my moment ! Get a fricking grip on reality will ya ?! If you are a real fan and you admire her - the feeling should be different !

I am not pointing fingers at anyone , I just know how people are :)) I think it's not the case here amongst these fans ..or at least I am naive to think so !

TLDR : Be her fan , focus the energy that she gives you , be inspired and happy in your life ! cheers

Better only when there are more messages!:D

And again, lots of wise points!:13::)

It also immediately occurred to me that sometimes this madness is perhaps the easiest to deal with :)(: when “there is no longer a young Alizée in the limelight” except in the videos and pictures!:p:wub::clap:

What a wild time it would have been then 2000 -> ... :)(::sstruck::scrunch::order:

Huh, a kind of "salvation" again and at the same time such a great pity!:fear::blink::eek:

Alexx89 04-14-2022 12:56 PM

Well ...

Yes - 2000-2003 Alizée is the one most of us fell in love with. It was the full package and the marketing was done brilliantly - It was the amazing combination of her naive and cute interviews and the sexyness in performances.

But you should not see things like this "thank god she got older and I don't have to worry" . That's not the point - even if it was back then we should focus on the same thing.

Look ! - Life itself is hard - We are playing this "game" on a high difficulty and it get's higher with all these random shit that's happening - pandemics , wars and all kind of economic bullshit... We do not need to complicate it more - It's true that nobody should give up on his dreams - but have decent expectations.

The chances of someone like her to fall in love with a random fan now or in the past is very low - but not 0. This does not mean you should pursue an impossible task - this whole ideea is to give you some confort - The fact that if a thing is meant to happen you have no ideea how random stuff will allign for it to happen - Trust me ! You wouldn't even believe ! But as I sayd this is meant to ease your mind and not fall into depression realising over time that she is unreachable and doesn't even know you exist...

That's why the healthy thing is to admire her -- I am trying to do some business lately to let's say - flourish with my talent - and I got upon a recent article of how her net worth is somewhere in the tens of milions. This gives me such a drive you have no ideea ! I never cared about how wealthy she is in all these years - who did ?! But it was interesting to see she invested into stocks, she has some restaurants , some contracts with beauty products etc.
This is just an example ! Your admiration of her and her skills could benefit you in the long run by giving you the proper boost you need ! That is how I see something like this.

For me right now the climax of everything would be to somehow get to work with her for at least 1 time - I am a photographer- and that could be my Everest to get to do a photoshoot with her or the entire family , whatever. Would it happen ? chances are very slim to none but why not chase it ? And do it in a manner where again it does not turn into the same obsession that can lead to destructive behaviour.

Sorry for rambling on the same subject but I always liked to pour my thoughts on the forums and it is nice to see people are still invested somehow ! That is another thing that brings me joy:)

I am right now catching up with some of her latest works - I have been as I sayd out of the "phenomenon" for 10 years or so ... So I do not know all her performances on Danse ave les stars or her latest two albums. Don't get me wrong I still kinda peaked from tiem to time - I listened to her singles - I wasn't cut out entirely..But I have a lot of material to see atm - aaaand - I can look at it differently - and also seeing her more vulnerable at some times , unsecure , then overcoming it in time and getting more mature and well centered brings me confort in some strange way !

Thank you for the welcome ! I like kind people :D And I missed this ! Alizée Forums always had some nice atmosphere - nobody was arguing and fighting - Social media is a fricking disaster nowadays - everyone knows everything and they argue untill the end of time...

I will stay for a while around here - will try to use my photoshop skills to do some work but at this time there are so many fan made stuff that ...eh well I'll try something when inspiration hits me. See you guys around ! ;) Cheers !

CleverCowboy 04-15-2022 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexx89 (Post 276278)
The chances of someone like her to fall in love with a random fan now or in the past is very low - but not 0. This does not mean you should pursue an impossible task - this whole ideea is to give you some confort - The fact that if a thing is meant to happen you have no ideea how random stuff will allign for it to happen - Trust me ! You wouldn't even believe ! But as I sayd this is meant to ease your mind and not fall into depression realising over time that she is unreachable and doesn't even know you exist...

For me personally, the thought never crossed my mind, not even in a daydream. There was the age gap plus I had my own family, lived on a different continent and didn't speak the same language. A more realistic but yet slim goal was just having a chance to meet her.

In a way, Gregoire was a random fan - or at least an ex-fan - when they met. I read somewhere that he was a fan of Alizee during the 2000-2003 era. So when Alizee married, Greg was 17-18, somewhere in there. So about ten years later, he was selected to teach her to dance at DALS. So how is that for fate? Odds are he wasn't the die hard fan just prior to that, but I'm sure he got very excited when he found out he was to dance with her. Yet, he needed to be confident around Alizee, and he had something that Alizee admired. So the admiration worked both ways and they still look very solid as a couple. So the chances are not zero because it happened.

Quote:

and I got upon a recent article of how her net worth is somewhere in the tens of milions. This gives me such a drive you have no ideea ! I never cared about how wealthy she is in all these years - who did ?! But it was interesting to see she invested into stocks, she has some restaurants , some contracts with beauty products etc.

Do you have a link to the article? There is a web site out there that pegged her net worth at 50 million, and it was maybe 3 or 4 years ago that we were talking about how accurate that was on this forum. In the long run it didn't really matter one way or the other. Alizee wasn't doing much at that time so we all needed something to talk about. :)

I'd be interested in knowing what restaurants she owns or co-owns. Alizee has a talent for cooking and it would be interesting to know what kind of cuisine her restaurants offer.

Quote:

For me right now the climax of everything would be to somehow get to work with her for at least 1 time - I am a photographer- and that could be my Everest to get to do a photoshoot with her or the entire family , whatever. Would it happen ? chances are very slim to none but why not chase it ? And do it in a manner where again it does not turn into the same obsession that can lead to destructive behaviour.

I am friends with 3 people who became photographers by trade. With a very good camera available to everybody on their phone, you would think the demand for photographers would go away, but once I saw the difference between an iPhone photo and a photo taken from a high end camera like a Nikon, you realize the potential. There is so much to taking an outstanding photo than just pointing and clicking.

So out of the three friends, one reached the point of moderate success and lost interest and moved to something else. Another made it to the point where she was photographing events like weddings and never got beyond that. The last one, like you, aimed for Everest. She went from event photography to hosting destination photography lessons, traveling with students to exotic locations for photo opportunities. She's still going strong and has recently been the subject of a few magazine articles.

Nothing wrong with setting your goals high, even very high. A photo session with Alizee? Why not? ;)

Alexx89 04-15-2022 08:34 AM

Can't find the article right now but I saved some text of it : " She also owns several restaurants (the “Fat Alizée Burger” chain) in Paris, a Football Team (the “Ajaccio Angels”), has launched her own brand of Vodka (Pure Wonderalizée - France), and is tackling the juniors market with a top-selling perfume (With Love from Alizée) and a fashion line called “Alizée Seduction” ...are these all bullshit ? or is it true..didn't have the time to inspect more so I'm just gonna ask here

CleverCowboy 04-15-2022 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexx89 (Post 276281)
Can't find the article right now but I saved some text of it : " She also owns several restaurants (the “Fat Alizée Burger” chain) in Paris, a Football Team (the “Ajaccio Angels”), has launched her own brand of Vodka (Pure Wonderalizée - France), and is tackling the juniors market with a top-selling perfume (With Love from Alizée) and a fashion line called “Alizée Seduction” ...are these all bullshit ? or is it true..didn't have the time to inspect more so I'm just gonna ask here

I believe I found the source and it's false. It comes from a satire web site and the title of the article is called Alizée Highest-Paid Singer in the World.

https://en.mediamass.net/people/aliz...hest-paid.html

The other articles they have on Alizee include:

‘Moi Lolita’ named Greatest Song of all time
Death Hoax says “Alizée dies at 37”
Split Rumors: Is the 37-year-old Singer Single Again?

and some more.

It looks like the site produces computerized false stories because you can click on another celebrity and find stories that are similarly titled, but name, age, location, etc. is changed.

Alexx89 04-15-2022 12:56 PM

Yeh...this happens when You are out of the "thing"...well I am stil inspired so it doesnt matter. As for Photography...I have my ways tobget to that. I'm not a very confident person but when it comes to Photography I am pretty sure I am high up there. IT will tale a while but I will get it done. Also If I get to meet her I will be keen to talk with Gregoire aswell. He seems like such a nice guy !

Alexx89 04-15-2022 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CleverCowboy (Post 276280)
For me personally, the thought never crossed my mind, not even in a daydream. There was the age gap plus I had my own family, lived on a different continent and didn't speak the same language. A more realistic but yet slim goal was just having a chance to meet her.

In a way, Gregoire was a random fan - or at least an ex-fan - when they met. I read somewhere that he was a fan of Alizee during the 2000-2003 era. So when Alizee married, Greg was 17-18, somewhere in there. So about ten years later, he was selected to teach her to dance at DALS. So how is that for fate? Odds are he wasn't the die hard fan just prior to that, but I'm sure he got very excited when he found out he was to dance with her. Yet, he needed to be confident around Alizee, and he had something that Alizee admired. So the admiration worked both ways and they still look very solid as a couple. So the chances are not zero because it happened.

Do you have a link to the article? There is a web site out there that pegged her net worth at 50 million, and it was maybe 3 or 4 years ago that we were talking about how accurate that was on this forum. In the long run it didn't really matter one way or the other. Alizee wasn't doing much at that time so we all needed something to talk about. :)

I'd be interested in knowing what restaurants she owns or co-owns. Alizee has a talent for cooking and it would be interesting to know what kind of cuisine her restaurants offer.

I am friends with 3 people who became photographers by trade. With a very good camera available to everybody on their phone, you would think the demand for photographers would go away, but once I saw the difference between an iPhone photo and a photo taken from a high end camera like a Nikon, you realize the potential. There is so much to taking an outstanding photo than just pointing and clicking.

So out of the three friends, one reached the point of moderate success and lost interest and moved to something else. Another made it to the point where she was photographing events like weddings and never got beyond that. The last one, like you, aimed for Everest. She went from event photography to hosting destination photography lessons, traveling with students to exotic locations for photo opportunities. She's still going strong and has recently been the subject of a few magazine articles.

Nothing wrong with setting your goals high, even very high. A photo session with Alizee? Why not? ;)

Heh where was I when she was alone again - if only I knew !! I'm kidding right now :)) But as you sayd things do happen. The thing is to approach the whole ideea as a posibility of some sorts and pursue whatever you feel like you can achieve but do not fall into false expectations that lead to destructive behaviour and eventually - depression. That is the whole ideea - Sorry for my latest message - was using my phone in the car and autocorrect messes things up. As I sayd - when it comes to photography it's like the thing I'm most confident in and I have my ways to actually get to shoot a lot of important people - but I'll leave it to that - and no I'm not a papparazzi neither am I a stalker - so don't get the wrong ideea !

I just have a "je ne sais quoi" when it comes to this particular job - Maybe I got some of that "Alizée" in me and I have no ideea :)) who knows. But jokes aside I would really prefer to see these kinds of ideea from members of the forum aswell...real tangible things that even though seem far - they are not imposible - But they don't all have to relate to her as romantic feelings, marriage or whatever fantasy you may have. She does appreciate fan art and I know she likes the attention of some of the most creative ones so that's a start.

I will visit Ajaccio anyway - sooner than later - and if nothing comes to fruition by then...I will just find my way to meet her and thank her and if the opportunity allows it to attend as a photographer at one of the classes with her having the entire control and copyright over the images I produce - I won't even use them for my portfolio if she doesn't allow it. That's one way to put it... But I do have things in mind to make it work - I just need time and patience. Sometimes in life you just gotta act - don't do foolish things though - but act when you get a tingle that you might get something right done ! And that applyes to everything you do.

I think we shouldn't approach the "victim"mentallity either... "Oh who am I for her to even aknowledge my existence ?" - You are a person as she is - she has fears , emotions and everything else - we are just slightly different. As time has passed I always saw 2 kind of extremes - one is the overconfident type that thinks the world is at his feet whenever he wants ( and fails miserably ) and the other is the "victim"wich won't assume any responsability.

As Jordan Peterson sayd : if you want meaning in your life accept responsability !

I hope my messages do help - And I hope than in a year or so I will come back here with proof that I actually achieved something - might give others drive to pursue stuff. For me - she gives me enough drive to move mountains - but that's a feeling I got after years of both dissapointments and fantasyes that became false expectations wich led to a miserable mindfuck.

So TLDR ( too late ) - We just need a bit of focus. Get yourself a goal - a real one - even if it is related to Alizee and pursue it. Start small.

AlizéeSuperFanFIN 04-15-2022 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexx89 (Post 276283)
Yeh...this happens when You are out of the "thing"...well I am stil inspired so it doesnt matter. As for Photography...I have my ways tobget to that. I'm not a very confident person but when it comes to Photography I am pretty sure I am high up there. !

Hope your wish from the photo shooting session comes true!:):bye:

:yahoo::agree::bow:And it's just nice to discuss this Alizée madness :wub::scrunch:with like-minded people, :p:):Dbecause not even all fans can comprehend it.:fear:;)