Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   ALizee and my bad day (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325)

Alizeeturbo21 08-29-2006 06:10 PM

ALizee and my bad day

Today was a crazzy day .. With it raining non stop and soo hard and work all day I felt like i was in a fishbowl and i was a gold fish swimming in the fish bowl.(soaked) i kept thinking about it.. had a rough day. When i think about her she always makes me have a smile. then i was mad again cause i rememberd she has a baby ha.Anyways wat im saying it she is always with me where ever i am. And her songs always has something to do with life.

Bob 08-29-2006 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alizeeturbo21 (Post 6061)
Today was a crazzy day .. With it raining non stop and soo hard and work all day I felt like i was in a fishbowl and i was a gold fish swimming in the fish bowl.(soaked) i kept thinking about it.. had a rough day. When i think about her she always makes me have a smile. then i was mad again cause i rememberd she has a baby ha.Anyways wat im saying it she is always with me where ever i am. And her songs always has something to do with life.

as soon as i read the first sentince, i thought of Jen a marrie.:D . lol...and dont worry you didnt have the only bad day, and you also didnt have to bike home in that rain!! :mad:

General Patton 08-29-2006 06:14 PM

hahah bob and it was a cool rain hahaha

RadioactiveMan 08-29-2006 07:13 PM

How come you're mad that she has a baby? I think that it's cute. :)

It's one baby that I wouldn't eat!

Alizeeturbo21 08-29-2006 07:18 PM

Because She has more things to think about than just one fan who had a bad day . like feeding the baby and playing with it and all that stuff.. anyways yea but totally felt her inside me when it was pouring

dvtq 08-30-2006 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioactiveMan (Post 6069)
How come you're mad that she has a baby? I think that it's cute. :)

It's one baby that I wouldn't eat!

agree with you, how cute ^^
but , ...... did you eat baby ^^ ???? dont write your adress in ur profile everybody.

Matrix 08-29-2007 07:16 AM

Yea Alizee turns a rainy day into a bright sunny day :) Just thinking of her brings a smile to my face

CFHollister 08-29-2007 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matrix (Post 59628)
Yea Alizee turns a rainy day into a bright sunny day :) Just thinking of her brings a smile to my face

Wow:eek: Way to dig up an old thread that's a day shy of a year old that almost dates back to the creation of the site. You must be some kind of Indiana Jones to uncover this gem.

mibir 08-29-2007 11:18 PM

Whatever did happen to dvtq?

rwd716 08-30-2007 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CFHollister (Post 59793)
Wow:eek: Way to dig up an old thread that's a day shy of a year old that almost dates back to the creation of the site. You must be some kind of Indiana Jones to uncover this gem.

FYI, today is the 29th, so it was a year