Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Misc. Alizée Questions! (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4918)

User22 10-14-2010 07:29 PM

I am pretty sure she uses contacts and doesn't really have bad vision....crap, I feel a "Her Vision..." thread coming up soon:rolleyes: Don't worry it won't be me to make it. But actually, she couldn't have worn contacts in her early career since they just didn't seem to be available back then. Conctacts are still only used by 2% of the world population and most of them are in the US. I think that Alizee probably doesn't need glasses or anything because it probably isn't that bad of vision. Anyone know her vision?!

AlizéeInspired 10-14-2010 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaronius31 (Post 183958)
Conctacts are still only used by 2% of the world population and most of them are in the US.

Only 2%?!?! Seriously? I thought it would be a little more than that... huh... I'm glad to say that I am part of that rare 2% then :D

Quote:

I think that Alizee probably doesn't need glasses or anything because it probably isn't that bad of vision. Anyone know her vision?!

Ya know what... on second thought, she probably does wear glasses or contacts since I'm pretty sure that her vision is 50/60 :p

User22 10-14-2010 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired (Post 183961)
Only 2%?!?! Seriously? I thought it would be a little more than that... huh... I'm glad to say that I am part of that rare 2% then :D

Ya know what... on second thought, she probably does where glasses or contacts since I'm pretty sure that her vision is 50/60 :p

DAHAHAHAHA:D:D:D:D 50/60 jokes get me every time:D And this one was best hahahaha.

But yah read about them here:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contact_lenses

the 2% that wear contacts equates to about 125,000,000 people, your right its not much at all. And I am lucky to be a part of that 2% too:D

But man it sucks when there is lotion on your hands and you put them in, it burns:p jk'n thats just sick...

RobandSandy 10-14-2010 08:13 PM

Quote:

I am pretty sure she uses contacts and doesn't really have bad vision....crap, I feel a "Her Vision..." thread coming up soon:rolleyes: Don't worry it won't be me to make it. But actually, she couldn't have worn contacts in her early career since they just didn't seem to be available back then. Conctacts are still only used by 2% of the world population and most of them are in the US. I think that Alizee probably doesn't need glasses or anything because it probably isn't that bad of vision. Anyone know her vision?!

You keep staring at that screen dude your gonna need some stronger contacts one day!

user472884 10-14-2010 08:18 PM

It seems like pretty much everyone uses contacts nowadays.

User22 10-14-2010 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jalen (Post 183979)
It seems like pretty much everyone uses contacts nowadays.

It seems that people's vision is getting worse and worse so almost everyone is wearing either glasses or contacts...

Ehhh, woops forgot this is off topic, my bad.

wasabi622 10-14-2010 11:20 PM

Quote:

lulz.

Contacts have been around since the late 1800s. Though the more recent comfortable ones came to be around the late 1980s/1990s.

Zeerre 10-15-2010 06:13 AM

Quote:

But actually, she couldn't have worn contacts in her early career since they just didn't seem to be available back then.

http://imgur.com/5xn9T.jpg

She started her career (with Mylene) in the year 2000, I'm pretty sure contacts existed 10 years ago.:p

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired (Post 183961)
Ya know what... on second thought, she probably does where glasses or contacts since I'm pretty sure that her vision is 50/60 :p

That was a good one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaronius31 (Post 183995)
It seems that people's vision is getting worse and worse so almost everyone is wearing either glasses or contacts...

Well, a lot of people wear glasses/contacts for aesthetic reasons, not because they have poor eyesight.

Fall 10-15-2010 06:58 AM

I like the glasses on her too :) And personally, I feel I'm lucky NOT to be in the number that even needs contacts or glasses :p
Contacts have been around for a while, if you didn't notice, MJ wears them in the Thriller video when he's morphing into the Werewolf and at the end :D He also wore them in his 40min long video, Ghosts. :)

User22 10-15-2010 09:35 AM

Ok well maybe the reason I don't think she would have had contacts is cause I have bad eyesight and so I can't even use the disposable kind. I have to get annual contacts that I can wear for a year and each contact is $200.