Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   ..... (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1301)

Edcognito 02-04-2007 03:58 PM

When she returns, i'm sure it will be all over the boards, but has anything been set aside, or designated for where us poor yankees can go for updates? I'm possibly missing something, so i apologize if this question has been answered elsewhere, i didn't see it.

Thanks.

Ed

RMJ 02-04-2007 04:00 PM

News will be posted on all the boards like always before.

French boards might get them few hours before English boards.

Zack -Alizee Lover- 02-04-2007 04:01 PM

I think they should make a sticky thread

Edcognito 02-04-2007 05:28 PM

Yeah - because it would help me know where to look! I THINK there will be no other active threads the day that announcement is made - but you never know!

:)

Ed

JCC 02-04-2007 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edcognito (Post 27547)
Yeah - because it would help me know where to look! I THINK there will be no other active threads the day that announcement is made - but you never know!

:)

Ed

HUH? No active threads? I think there will be, AT LEAST, 20 threads concerning alizee's 3rd album release when it happens!!!..ranging from the song list on the CD to the cover art to her new single and pending TV appearances to links on other websites w/extra info;..in fact, all nine of the active threads on the homepage will be dedicated to her announcement ALONE!

BIG NEWS deserves discussion...and when it happens, it will be HUGE:D

Edcognito 02-04-2007 07:48 PM

New News

Ok - maybe i should have said "there won't be anything else being discussed!"..... but still - having a spot to go, when you first log in - or having it posted on the first page, whatever, i'm just not very familiar with web forums and sites, so i'm kinda learning as i go along! :confused:

I like what Brad has done here, because it seems very easy to navigate and find things.

Us old farts don't like having to look for things :)

Ed

Rocket 02-04-2007 08:01 PM

you mean 'if' she makes a third album.

Zack -Alizee Lover- 02-04-2007 08:06 PM

She will..... I love ur faith rocket :)

SupaKrupa 02-04-2007 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocket (Post 27559)
you mean 'if' she makes a third album.

Owwie, that hurt :(

Rocket 02-04-2007 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zack -Alizee Lover- (Post 27562)
She will..... I love ur faith rocket :)

Since I've been here I have heard one was coming out in November, then it became a Christmas album. Then, maybe January and then Febuary. Now we're talking about a March release. All this time not one word from Alizee. Nothing but handwritten notes and half-truths. I started out with the same anticipation just like the rest of us. I say if she is coming out with a new album, then she owes it to her fans to let us know.

I will remain doubtful because if she never comes out with it, I won't be as dissapointed as the ones who are still clinging. If she does, then I'll be pleasantly surprised.