Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   The AAm Project (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Alizée Net Teams (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4855)

wasabi622 07-17-2009 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ben (Post 134778)
Yeah, there will be new stuff soon but that doesn't mean we can't start planning. But hey I can't do everything, am actually super busy with other things these days. So get rolling, what social networking sites should we hit? Not just the obvious ones like MySpace, Twitter, and Facebook, but others too. Lets make a list and then divide the work.

i was surfing through facebook, and like i said, the Alizee groups seem quite dead.. and i haven't found the Alizee America forum one. there is a group called Alizee America, but its for moi-alizee.com...

Ben 07-17-2009 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasabi622 (Post 134793)
there is a group called Alizee America, but its for moi-alizee.com...

Moi-alizee.us. That's us. Old url, but still works. AlizeeUSA.com too.
Though it doesn't even matter if we promote this site, another, or no particular one at all - as long as it's Alizée. :)

puffyrock2 07-17-2009 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ben (Post 134794)
Though it doesn't even matter if we promote this site, another, or no particular one at all - as long as it's Alizée. :)

moi-alizee.us is the only URL i use to get here, i just got used to it since the beginning.

wasabi622 07-17-2009 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ben (Post 134794)

ooh, ok, gotcha. :D

nomdeplume 07-18-2009 06:35 PM

Someone should probably design a line of matching banner/logo type things for the net team to spread around. I'm not sure how active I could be on most of the previously mentioned social networking sites, but I could use an eye-catching banner for blogs or my email signature :D

Ben 07-18-2009 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nomdeplume (Post 134919)
Someone should probably design a line of matching banner/logo type things for the net team to spread around. I'm not sure how active I could be on most of the previously mentioned social networking sites, but I could use an eye-catching banner for blogs or my email signature :D

Good idea. In general this site needs a good graphic artist (I'm moderate at Photoshop). Anyone up for the job?

Fall 07-18-2009 07:04 PM

I'll help

I'm taking Computer Graphics 2 next year as a senior, meaning im learing but im not that great. But i dont have access to photoshop, adobe fireworks, or adobe illustrator at home :(. nonetheless i will do what i can. for one thing, (i use Zune Marketplace) i think that because i subscribed to the AA podcast, the software now immediately posts the podcasts on Alizée's artist page as news feed on Zune.net so i guess thats some form of advertising for this site for any of her listeners on the Zune website. :D

Fyrel 07-18-2009 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ben (Post 134920)
Good idea. In general this site needs a good graphic artist (I'm moderate at Photoshop). Anyone up for the job?

I'm up for it, depending on exactly what we need. The best thing I have to point at atm is my sig, but I can design a lot of other things too.

nomdeplume 07-22-2009 01:43 PM

To change the subject for a minute...
I noticed the other day that YouTube.com had several videos related to one artist or band featured on the home page as some sort of Tuesday music something or other...I never noticed it before, but it seemed like it was a weekly thing. Anyone familiar with this?
Anyway, if they do it every week, do you think we could get them to feature Alizee? I don't have a youtube account, but I think you can send messages to other users there.

TheBarrett 07-22-2009 06:53 PM

I like the idea of doing art for others without expecting commission or recognition, as I do it quite often (because I don't value things I buy or make).
However i'm absolutely horrid at digital artwork, so i'll pass. :p