Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Has Alizée influenced your perception of women in genral? (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4250)

dreamer 09-22-2008 08:26 PM

Has Alizée influenced your perception of women in genral?

I have noticed that I often compare women I see and meet in everyday life to the standard set by Alizée. Which is not a good thing since she sets the bar impossibly high!:blink::rolleyes: But once you have seen her and realized what is possible, just how incredibly beautiful someone can really be it's hard to go back you know. Your thoughts?:confused:

woohoo 09-22-2008 08:45 PM

Yes, Alizee sets the bar so high:blink:, since I discovered Alizee i find myself also comparing women to her and finding none that have even come close to her awesome perfection i guess I will play the waiting game.

espire 09-22-2008 08:54 PM

Absolutely not, nor would anybody I don't know personally affect what I think of those that I do. It's important to understand what's attainable and what isn't realistic, lest you miss real opportunities.

Tchaikovsky 09-22-2008 09:11 PM

50% of the time I'll compare a woman to Alizée.

woohoo 09-22-2008 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tchaikovsky (Post 115855)
50% of the time I'll compare a woman to Alizée.

The other 50% you are thinking about Alizee.:D:D:D

mavsluver41 09-22-2008 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by espire (Post 115854)
Absolutely not, nor would anybody I don't know personally affect what I think of those that I do. It's important to understand what's attainable and what isn't realistic, lest you miss real opportunities.

I agree 100%. Although I don't let it affect what I think of a person, I can't deny that I've begun to notice, and pay attention to, different things in women after being introduced to Alizée. For instance, now the "little things" intrigue me a lot more than the in-your-face qualities most guys look for. I now find myself looking for those little quirks and idiosyncrasies (and, of course, I find that now I place a far greater value on a heart-warming smile :wub:).

TheBarrett 09-22-2008 09:51 PM

She doesn't have to have Alizée's face, she just has to have her ideals.
Personally I don't want a woman who marries and bangs the next guy, but it seems 95% of the women in the world today is like that, bloody modern hippy hop music.

woohoo 09-22-2008 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mavsluver41 (Post 115858)
I agree 100%. Although I don't let it affect what I think of a person, I can't deny that I've begun to notice, and pay attention to, different things in women after being introduced to Alizée. For instance, now the "little things" intrigue me a lot more than the in-your-face qualities most guys look for. I now find myself looking for those little quirks and idiosyncrasies (and, of course, I find that now I place a far greater value on a heart-warming smile :wub:).

i also try to look for those little quirks that give each girl their magic.

MonteCristo 09-22-2008 10:17 PM

Fiddler on the roof:Starring Joseph Stalin

Before i knew about Alizée, I already had standards as high as hers....and so far, only two people i know has ever been there or passed my expectations, the one that passed it is Alizée (of course) The other is a friend of mine, but she has a boyfriend already, and she lives in Texas now. I'm still trying to find someone to love. And if I end up alone, that'll be okay too.

Rocket 09-22-2008 11:22 PM

Nope, hasn't changed my view on women at all.