Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée News (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   [TV] Samedi soir on chante Piaf 2013-05-31 (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7553)

lapinschous 05-17-2013 01:52 PM

[TV] Samedi soir on chante Piaf 2013-05-31

SAMEDI SOIR ON CHANTE PIAF
Louis Delort , Amel Bent , Chimène Badi , Emmanuel Moire , Sofia Essaidi , Tal , Mickaël Miro , Elodie Frégé , Florent Mothe , Corneille , Lorie , Joyce Jonathan , Alizée , Merwan Rim , Zaz
Le vendredi 31 mai 2013 à 19:00
Assis
Studios du Lendit
16 Rue André Campra
93210 La Plaine – Saint-Denis

http://www.emissions-tv.com/shooting...inement/page:3

Fall 05-18-2013 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lapinschous (Post 242267)
Le vendredi 31 mai 2013 à 19:00

Is that the broadcast date or the performance date? It's already way past but I suppose the announced "April/May" trip to Mexico is postponed, probably till sometime in June or even later in the year. I'm really happy about all the promotion in France but, if the public there isn't giving her (or 5) the time of day, maybe she should move on? :(

Ray4AJ 05-18-2013 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fall06 (Post 242320)
Is that the broadcast date or the performance date?

I think that is the recording date.

Fall 05-18-2013 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray4AJ (Post 242321)
I think that is the recording date.

Recording date, performance date, potayto potahto :p
And thanks :)

texasguy 05-22-2013 12:58 PM

Well my buddy that lives in Paris got us 2 tickets for the show, but I haven't decided if I'm going yet. I will be studying abroad in Strasbourg, France for 5 weeks, beginning May 25th, with a group of students from Texas A&M and we are free to travel anywhere in Europe on the weekends (including Fridays); however, we already have a scheduled group visit to Paris the next weekend after May 31. It is recommended that we have two or three people with us when we travel, and I don't think anyone else would want to go with me to Paris two weeks in a row when there are so many other places in Europe to visit.

So, I don't know what I'm going to do. I really want to go, but I'm not too thrilled about the idea of traveling to Paris alone, especially since this would be my first time over there. :fear:

Jake04 05-22-2013 02:38 PM

Go for it! This may be your last and only chance to see Alizee! That's what I had in mind when I decided to go to Paris for the autograph session at fnac last March. You said you're going to be with your friend there, right? Plus, you'll probably get to meet her other fans there as well. They are all great and nice people! I wish we were able to spend more time and get to know them better! Good luck! :2_thumbs:

Saerdna 05-22-2013 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texasguy (Post 242517)
Well my buddy that lives in Paris got us 2 tickets for the show, but I haven't decided if I'm going yet. I will be studying abroad in Strasbourg, France for 5 weeks, beginning May 25th,

Hi, :bye:
Just do it. Since you are already in France, its only a further step to get to Paris. The train takes only 2 - 2 1/2 hours from Strassbourg to P.
And I think your buddy in Paris can assist you when you arrive in Paris.
As he already bought the tickets, he will be there for you for sure, or?

Its the best and easiest chance to see Alizee! :13:

greetz

lapinschous 05-22-2013 03:54 PM

Quote:

Well my buddy that lives in Paris got us 2 tickets for the show, but I haven't decided if I'm going yet. I will be studying abroad in Strasbourg, France for 5 weeks,

(Oo) , what will you be doing in strasbourg for 5 weeks? I was born close to that city , it's quite a unique place in france, it feels just as german as it is french ^^

Ray4AJ 05-22-2013 09:12 PM

Quote:

Well my buddy that lives in Paris got us 2 tickets for the show, but I haven't decided if I'm going yet.

So, I don't know what I'm going to do. I really want to go, but I'm not too thrilled about the idea of traveling to Paris alone, especially since this would be my first time over there. :fear:

Oh, you should certainly do it! Like Jake said it could be your last chance to see her. It sounds like you have a friend already in Paris. If that's the case then take the train and have your friend meet you when you arrive. You are already good with French, right? But you won't even need it. I think the travel recommendation for 2 or 3 companions is probably for actually visiting places and walking around.

I was hesitant to travel to Paris back in March but I'm so glad I went. I had not a single bad experience. Just pay attention to what's going on around you, like you would anywhere else. Don't take anything you don't need, and don't wave around electronics, currency, and IDs.

But take a camera and post all the photos! And have a great time in Europe!

ALS 05-22-2013 09:19 PM

BigDan lives in Paris and maybe he'll be in town and would be kind enough to be your tour guide for the weekend. :)