Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Radio stations that play Alizee (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3622)

Nomad40 04-04-2008 12:38 PM

Radio stations that play Alizee

I live in the U.S.A., and have been trying to find an internet radio station that plays Alizee songs. I have been listening to different ones all over France, but haven't heard a single Alizee song. Does anyone know a good streaming radio station in France that plays Alizee fairly often?

Geech 04-04-2008 01:57 PM

I don't know one but when I was in Paris the other month, I heard her songs in a store and saw her music video on TV. So there has to be one out there somewhere.

Welcome to the forum as well (I noticed this was your first post).

RadioactiveMan 04-04-2008 02:08 PM

You can try a place like last.fm or pandora. Last.fm's radio will allow you to play a "similar to Alizée" radio station that will play her occasionally as well as music deemed similar to hers. I use it relatively often. It doesn't have an extraordinary variety, but it plays good music.

Pandora.com is similar in that you enter a song and it plays music similar to it. When I used it in the past it had more variety than last.fm, but I stopped before it became a USA-only service. I don't know if it can play Alizée or even anything else French.

For a real radio station, try NRJ. I'm not familiar with it, but she revealed Mademoiselle Juliette at an NRJ studio. It sounds like a good place to try.

Amigo! 04-04-2008 02:21 PM

http://www.live365.com/cgi-bin/direc...sc=aliz%C3%A9e :blink:

Nicolas 04-04-2008 03:46 PM

Man...

Today a radio station called Oi Fm answered my e-mails and called me. They said that they didn't had Alizée to play! I'm so freakin nervous with this stupid guys that I can't send an e-mail for them now, because I will call their mothers in all bad freakin words you know in the whole freakin world!

I will send an e-mail tomorrow (I'll be more calm) and I'll try to attach the mp3 or a link for download...

Geech 04-04-2008 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicolas (Post 97726)
I will send an e-mail tomorrow (I'll be more calm) and I'll try to attach the mp3 or a link for download...

You can try but I'm almost positive that they will not be able to play a mp3 or link that you send them. They could get sued for stealing music. But it never hurts to try, give it a shot.

RadioactiveMan 04-04-2008 04:04 PM

Radio stations can't work that way. You need licenses for broadcasting people's music and sharing the song is definitely wrong.

Even if they did use it and didn't get sued, such sharing is illegal for a reason. It's no good to have her songs used without benefit to her or the songwriters.

kulli 08-22-2017 04:32 PM

I was at work today and suddenly the radio station from my colleague radio played Moi Lolita!
I listened to a other radio station but the volume was low so I could hear his radio too, not very loud but enough for me to recognized the song immediately.
I couldn't believe my ears, droped everything and rushed to his working place to figure out the fm-frequency.
Back on my working place I turned my radio on, the whole 4 minutes I felt like I was in another world , forgot everything around me and she put me in a good mood.
Today was a good day!

Scruffydog777 08-22-2017 09:23 PM

I guess ML was pretty popular in Germany a while back so it should be no surprise that's it replayed occasionally.

Not Now 08-23-2017 10:04 AM

Moi Lolita was a big hit here back in the day, way before I ever knew of Alizee. When I discovered her, I immediately recognised ML as "that hit song from years ago". I wouldn't be surprised to hear it on the radio every now and then, although it's been quite some time since I last heard it in that fashion. What did surprise me was walking into the living room and hearing J'en Ai Marre on the radio a couple of months ago. Fantastic.