Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée News (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   [Official] Alizée's Twitter and Instagram -pre 2016 (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4681)

ALS 01-21-2012 09:10 PM

My two cats at work are like that with me. Where ever I go they follow me around. If I'm at my desk the female is laying some where on top of it, and the male is laying beside me on the floor.

Taxi Driver Aaron 01-21-2012 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALS (Post 217238)
My two cats at work are like that with me. Where ever I go they follow me around. If I'm at my desk the female is laying some where on top of it, and the male is laying beside me on the floor.

I have too female cats and they follow me around in every room... they just followed me to my office from my bedroom right now...

Jake04 01-21-2012 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karin (Post 217181)
she RT info... Madonna will (not 100%confirmed) have a concert in Nice on 21.08.2012 - Alizées Birthday!

It would have been an awesome birthday for Alizee if she could celebrate it by watching Madonna's concert. I wish it pushes through.

Deepwaters 01-22-2012 06:13 PM

I used to have a bird that was a lot like Alizée's pets. She was an Umbrella Cockatoo -- big parrot, about 18 inches long (about 46 cm) -- pure white, with a big black beak and a crest she could raise to show the yellow feathers underneath. If you've never had one of these things you may not think of a bird as clingy but she was; she would nestle in my lap, tuck her head under my chin, raise her wings so I would stroke under them, and clack her beak (a sign of happiness).

Un-rêve 01-22-2012 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake04 (Post 217249)
It would have been an awesome birthday for Alizee if she could celebrate it by watching Madonna's concert. I wish it pushes through.

Amen to that! :)

Alizée posted this recently on her twitter! ;)

"Dream always and all ways"...Bonne soirée twitter

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RUqGeOF2mmU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Taxi Driver Aaron 01-23-2012 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deepwaters (Post 217296)
I used to have a bird that was a lot like Alizée's pets. She was an Umbrella Cockatoo -- big parrot, about 18 inches long (about 46 cm) -- pure white, with a big black beak and a crest she could raise to show the yellow feathers underneath. If you've never had one of these things you may not think of a bird as clingy but she was; she would nestle in my lap, tuck her head under my chin, raise her wings so I would stroke under them, and clack her beak (a sign of happiness).

awee.......

Edit:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake04 (Post 217249)

I'm sure Alizée will find a way to watch it... maybe not live.. but eventually a recorded version of it... especially since the Super Bowl is a huge thing for the U.S. and it is growing in popularity in the UK ... there may be ways for the French to watch it and record it too. If not live as it happens, then a delayed version of it.

Jake04 01-23-2012 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karin (Post 217181)
she RT info... Madonna will (not 100%confirmed) have a concert in Nice on 21.08.2012 - Alizées Birthday!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron (Post 217352)
I'm sure Alizée will find a way to watch it... maybe not live.. but eventually a recorded version of it... especially since the Super Bowl is a huge thing for the U.S. and it is growing in popularity in the UK ... there may be ways for the French to watch it and record it too. If not live as it happens, then a delayed version of it.

I was referring to Karin's post about Madonnas's supposedly concert in Nice, France on Alizee's birthday and not the Superbowl! :p But, I agree. Alizee might watch the Superbowl because of Madonna.:thumb:

ALS 01-23-2012 06:59 AM

New Pic

http://p.twimg.com/Aj06FlJCAAAQHcq.jpg:large

Jake04 01-23-2012 08:25 AM

Looks like somebody pissed her off again. :mad: I just hope it doesn't pissed her off to the point where she stops tweeting again. :( We have no idea what kind of nonsense people have been tweeting her!

Deepwaters 01-23-2012 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake04 (Post 217373)
Looks like somebody pissed her off again. :mad: I just hope it doesn't pissed her off to the point where she stops tweeting again. :( We have no idea what kind of nonsense people have been tweeting her!

Are you referring to this?

"Ras le bol des gens qui analysent et interprètent (mal) le moindre fait et geste.Occupez vous de vos fesses!"

("Fed up with people who analyze and (mis)interpret the least doing and gesture. Mind your own business!") (A more nearly literal translation of the last sentence might be "shove it up your asses!")

EDIT: hey, just noticed she also tweeted about 2012 being the "Year of the Dragon." I can definitely relate! :)