Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Alizée Confessions (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5817)

User22 07-16-2010 02:33 AM

-I hate most of her fan remixes besides ImRawdg, Lefty, and IncliningPizza's.
-I like the Edana Remix of Fifty Sixty almost better than the regular version.
-I cried becoming a fan because I had to tell myself that she would never be mine:((happens to everyone).
-I hate the Parler Tout Bas music video because it creeps me out and I curl up in a pillow and tell myself, "Don't worry those ugly dolls didn't kill her, she is alive...", over and over again.
-I watch Sailor Suit JEAM every other day almost because I can't resist her amazing physical features.
-I used to skip over her slow songs because I was so Fed Up with them because I was always in a happy mood so I listened to JPVA:D
-There is some stuff I shouldn't say hahaha

RobandSandy 07-16-2010 02:41 AM

alizee rocks

paintballpdh19 07-16-2010 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MYGOGT (Post 172421)
9. I have three posters but none are on display.

Im jealous.. i got to get some poster so i can hang them up. :p

Människöpesten 07-16-2010 04:12 AM

-i will skip over alizée for any finntroll song, or any exodus song. and i mean ANY. even the acoustic forest noise song.

user472884 07-16-2010 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY (Post 172398)
-I'm a purist,

lol, that's an interesting way to put it.

To me, why redo something that was fine the first time?

That's why I only listened to that "robato" whateverness once and didn't like it, don't listen to any remixes, I refuse to watch remakes of old movies (The Smurfs can suck my non-plotargumentinnewyork-cliché'd balls)

Tchaikovsky 07-16-2010 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merci Alizée (Post 172298)
I asked because I was expecting another joke from you :p :D, but you ended up saying sorry for that. :(

. Lol oh okay, I see :D.
Hmm let's see...

- I haven't listened to the last few tracks of UEDS ;_;
- The only Alizée merchandise I have is MCE, Psychedelices, UEDS, and the En Concert DVD
- I don't have Gourmandises -.-

Cubeface 07-16-2010 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tchaikovsky (Post 172480)
- I don't have Gourmandises -.-

You and me both man...

VVVACCPLPNLY 07-16-2010 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaronius31 (Post 172463)
-I cried becoming a fan because I had to tell myself that she would never be mine:((happens to everyone).

:confused: I hate when people generalize. I know I never gave two cents. Obviously she could never be yours, guy. She's a celebrity, she lives in a different country, she's happily married, and she's almost ten years older than you. I never gave two shits about her being married, and it baffles me when people do.

Cubeface 07-16-2010 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY (Post 172487)
:confused: I hate when people generalize. I know I never gave two cents. Obviously she could never be yours, guy. She's a celebrity, she lives in a different country, she's happily married, and she's almost ten years older than you. I never gave two shits about her being married, and it baffles me when people do.

I know! It bothers me as well. When I told my friend, whom I got into Alizée's music, that she was married, he instantly said, "Dang it! We should kill him!".

I know he was joking, but later he would say, "I wish she wasn't married." It's like, dude she's 10 years older then you and a celebrity. Not to mention she's thousands of miles away.

People sometimes.

Azhiri 07-16-2010 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY (Post 172487)

While you're on that I'm gonna go ahead and agree 102%.

It honestly makes me worried for the more serious Lili-bug-infected cases here because some people really seem to love her and that's SO unhealthy, with any celebrity, really. I'm probably gonna look horrible and mean and I kind of FEEL horrible and mean saying this, but.. live in the now. Go out and meet a nice woman.. maybe the only reason you haven't found her yet is that you're not keeping an open enough mind. Goodness gracious.

Yep yep yep, so anyways I have another confession:

Gourmandises is my least favorite album. It just contains the least number of songs I like. The songs I DO like, though, I like a lot. If that makes any sense. :)