Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   The AAm Project (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Alizee promotion in America (merged) (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4152)

woohoo 08-21-2008 11:11 PM

Alizee promotion in America (merged)

I know this has been talked about in the "Alizée and America" thread but I just wanted to make a thread dedicated to fans who want to get together and make their communities aware of Alizee.

So what i want people to do is just list the city and state they live in so other people can get together and coordinate an alizee promotion in their city like handing out fliers/posters like some of lilitownusa have done in NYC.

Also if any one knows where to get or make Alizee posters please post it here

So I guess I'll start, I live in Herndon, VA. So if any one lives around here give me a message and for every one else good luck.

TheBarrett 08-21-2008 11:30 PM

London, England.

But that's of no importance anyone in the California area will be my comrades for I will be flying there to spend my time promoting Alizée.

Brianh 08-22-2008 12:10 AM

Moline, IL

ImRawdg 08-22-2008 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brianh (Post 112656)
Moline, IL

Bellevue, IA! South of Dubuque, about an hour north of Moline! Kickass! I'm sure there has to be SOME person closer though.

Idéaliser 08-22-2008 03:48 AM

Stillwater, New York. Upstate baby! I'd be happy to meet with people within like 50-100mi if they provided transportation :P

kerasus 08-22-2008 07:26 AM

Giresun, Turkey

outlaw 08-22-2008 12:41 PM

montana hooo! lol

ill spread da word here in montana, but no 2 da folks who listen 2 country they hate anything different than it. dat and..i called their country music crap, and something a dog would shoot outta his butt. lol

NarutoSoul 08-22-2008 12:48 PM

Well, I believe I make my location quite obvious... I already know some fans, but it's always nice to find more.

woohoo 08-25-2008 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kerasus (Post 112682)
Giresun, Turkey

Alizee in Turkey who knows.:confused:

Ruroshen 08-25-2008 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woohoo (Post 113006)
Alizee in Turkey who knows.:confused:

Enh, it's been done...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hGQCcjp9aiA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hGQCcjp9aiA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:D

kerasus 08-26-2008 09:35 AM

Alizée is pretty well-known here in Turkey ;)
People especially know her for La Isla Bonita performance.

The hope is that she will be known all over the world, yeah..

alizee lover 08-26-2008 11:05 AM

Phenix AZ:cool:

BlackAdder 08-26-2008 11:49 AM

Vegas Baby!

Fralizee 08-26-2008 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woohoo (Post 112641)
I know this has been talked about in the "Alizée and America" thread but I just wanted to make a thread dedicated to fans who want to get together and make their communities aware of Alizee.

So what i want people to do is just list the city and state they live in so other people can get together and coordinate an alizee promotion in their city like handing out fliers/posters like some of lilitownusa have done in NYC.

Also if any one knows where to get or make Alizee posters please post it here

So I guess I'll start, I live in Herndon, VA. So if any one lives around here give me a message and for every one else good luck.

Boston, Ma, USA

johnnywash 08-26-2008 01:46 PM

Alexandria, Virginia

Tical 808 08-27-2008 03:17 AM

Kauai, Hawaii. The lone fan here haha, or am I :rolleyes:

Alizee=Czech-Princess! 08-27-2008 02:55 PM

Birmingham, England =)

woohoo 08-27-2008 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alizee=Czech-Princess! (Post 113137)
Birmingham, England =)

How big is she in England?

woohoo 08-27-2008 04:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is just a map that you can update if you post were you live.

vercingetorix 08-27-2008 06:10 PM

where we are for promoting alizee from woohoo...

well im currently in PUYALLUP Washington state...although im from Tacoma...i just recently found an alizee fan round this neck of the woodz round alizees' 2008/ b-day and thats CFHOLLISTER... i also know that cooney iz from round here...maybe us three will start the Princabality of Puget Sound Kingdom Alizee...Anywayz Tacoma ,wa 253 area or surrounding area ok fans :blink:...

heyamigo 08-27-2008 07:06 PM

why not just creat a google community map so the members can pinpoint?

brad are you listening?

term1 08-28-2008 03:02 AM

Heres how we get her state side......

I know right now we are all wishing and hoping that one day Lilli will hear our pleas and give us a visit and concert here state side. BUT! it may never happen :( So here's an idea....If anyone on here is into the promo business then maybe they can actually try and find out how much Lilli is paid to do a concert, and then we ALL and maybe some friends from the other us Alizee sites start a fund raiser to just book her here for a date...I know it sounds stupid and just fan driven nonsense but believe me that it is done ALL the time. Wealthy people hire performers for birthdays, weddings, whatever. Hell Mariah did a concert for a sweet 16 (reported pay was $200,000) so it is possible. Easy no, Possible yes. I also know that everyone might say "that's insane!" "it would cost a mint!" and they would be right, money talks though and with lets say 7000+ people all contributing...not so hard quick math for you with even just 2500 people giving $50 each you get $125,000 and think of it this way: you see people on here paying to fly to FAR reaches to see her anyway how much is a plane ticket + concert ticket? Not so hard in those terms, I myself would do what I could to make it happen. Well its something to think about and who knows maybe just maybe with THAT kind of effort Lilli would really notice us and schedule a concert here anyway :)

TheBarrett 08-28-2008 03:07 AM

First deal's first.
There's a thread for this.
Second deal's second.
You all need to establish a stronger USA fanbase there.
Third deal's third.
This is the third deal and i've always wanted to sound professional like this! :D

term1 08-28-2008 03:24 AM

Response in order of responses ;P

First: Other thread is for getting her attention and getting added to her tour date, this is for flat out just hire her. A little different

Second: US fan base has increased and is VERY previlant. Wiki Alizee and it will even tell you "recent" upsurge in US is only second to Mexico and fance now

Third: Professional is as, Professional does ;P

TheBarrett 08-28-2008 03:33 AM

Last but not least:
Your country is big as hell (I don't mean the people :)), and most of these fans are scattered throughout your country. Develop fanbases in certain areas and when she sees the increase in these little "Operation Bases", she will strike there.

She can't go to those random towns that some of you live in. :D

HelixSix 08-28-2008 03:53 AM

This is a great idea, and would work if planned and executed the right way.

Unfortunately there are alot of difficulties to sort out, and it would take an extraordinary amount of planning and contact with Alizée and her crew to get it going.

Personally I'd be willing to pay if I knew for sure that enough other people were going to as well. So maybe an informal sign up sheet (with an estimated dollar amount) is a good way to get started.

Who knows, there might be more than enough people willing to fork up the bill...especially if the cost is similar to attending a regular concert.

alizee lover 08-28-2008 09:59 AM

I would definitely do it :wub:but we need more info and someone who would be trusted with our money:cool:

Alizee=Czech-Princess! 08-28-2008 02:08 PM

UK members of this site need to group together and set up a rival plan for her to come to us!

vercingetorix 08-28-2008 02:21 PM

Crook

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alizee=Czech-Princess! (Post 113254)
UK members of this site need to group together and set up a rival plan for her to come to us!

Hey man ur either a supporting alizee america fan or ur not...y bother being here if ur not in it with us???

Alizee=Czech-Princess! 08-28-2008 02:35 PM

Quote:

I was being sarcastic! There aren't enough UK fans for her to ever bother coming here!

NarutoSoul 08-28-2008 02:39 PM

Quote:

Why?:confused: You don't have to travel NEARLY as far as the US fans... Why must you be so greedy? It's bad enough that we have to compete with the Mexican fans flooding her Myspace with comments, we don't need people that SHARE A CONTINENT WITH HER to make things even harder.:( LET THE US HAVE A CHANCE!:mad:

Alizee=Czech-Princess! 08-28-2008 02:40 PM

Read the above message....

Alizee=Czech-Princess! 08-28-2008 05:53 PM

In all seriousness, I just don't think Alizée will ever perform in either the States or the UK. I think her fans are just too good for her to do such a thing. If she sees Americans & Brits travelling across the globe to see her, she won't feel the need to visit such countries as the people there will have been to visit her (if you all understand what im trying to say) but its not over till the fat lady sings, and I don't thing that big girl is quite ready to clear her throat just yet....

NarutoSoul 08-28-2008 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alizee=Czech-Princess! (Post 113259)
Read the above message....

Sorry, I started typing my post before you posted that.

vercingetorix 08-28-2008 06:15 PM

Hmm...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alizee=Czech-Princess! (Post 113256)
I was being sarcastic! There aren't enough UK fans for her to ever bother coming here!

Uhh..........................................ok...

Tchaikovsky 08-28-2008 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alizee=Czech-Princess! (Post 113256)

Well then promote her so she does have more fans in the UK and she'll come to the UK.

Roman 08-28-2008 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by term1 (Post 113221)
I know right now we are all wishing and hoping that one day Lilli will hear our pleas and give us a visit and concert here state side. BUT! it may never happen :( So here's an idea....If anyone on here is into the promo business then maybe they can actually try and find out how much Lilli is paid to do a concert, and then we ALL and maybe some friends from the other us Alizee sites start a fund raiser to just book her here for a date...I know it sounds stupid and just fan driven nonsense but believe me that it is done ALL the time. Wealthy people hire performers for birthdays, weddings, whatever. Hell Mariah did a concert for a sweet 16 (reported pay was $200,000) so it is possible. Easy no, Possible yes. I also know that everyone might say "that's insane!" "it would cost a mint!" and they would be right, money talks though and with lets say 7000+ people all contributing...not so hard quick math for you with even just 2500 people giving $50 each you get $125,000 and think of it this way: you see people on here paying to fly to FAR reaches to see her anyway how much is a plane ticket + concert ticket? Not so hard in those terms, I myself would do what I could to make it happen. Well its something to think about and who knows maybe just maybe with THAT kind of effort Lilli would really notice us and schedule a concert here anyway :)

That's not actually a bad idea in my opinion. Of course, if Alizée could be sure to have 7000 people or even just 2500 come to a concert I think they would just do it the normal way. Ok, this is a long way to go for a concert that small. Le Grand Rex won't be bigger, but it's practically just down the street from her, so it's not as big a deal for her to do. Still ... I think people also want her to get sales here and grow her career and her capability to continue in the business. However, a concert here would go a long way to convince fans that she isn't so out of reach after all. I wonder how many people give up after a short time figuring that she's just too far away and inaccessible. (wow, I'm back to saying here already even though I still have another day in Paris ... )

Quote:

Originally Posted by alizee lover (Post 113242)
I would definitely do it :wub:but we need more info and someone who would be trusted with our money:cool:

http://www.thepoint.com/

jung_adore_ALIZEE 08-28-2008 09:31 PM

I'm in for sure
don't care where everyone wants to have it sure it will be a long drive no matter what for me

Youpidou1 08-29-2008 01:34 AM

I know the way to get her state side...
Ask nicely with the little puppy lip and just ask, pwease?
It's full proof.

AND I COPYRIGHT THAT.

Ali 08-29-2008 02:59 AM

Nice idea. If only we could gather $200,000 or even $100,000. :blink: