Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Official AAm Member Birthday Thread! (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5744)

AlizéeSuperFanFIN 02-03-2022 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 (Post 275755)
I can't do it, but I sent a request up the chain of command. I often miss birthdays in here. That's usually because my short cut for this forum is to the spy page because it gives you imo the best look at what is going on.

I noticed one not long ago and that is because that member is a member of FB and they have a pretty good system for notifying you when someone you know has a birthday.

Yeah, it's not always that easy to notice.:)

But I was positively surprised when the forum system automatically congratulated me [even though now was the wrong time:w:].:bow:

I haven’t seen one in other forums, but on the other hand, I haven’t even used these vbullet versions much before.

It was also a surprise that you can’t change your date of birth yourself, but it also makes sense when you think about what I mentioned above... :)(:

Scruffydog777 02-04-2022 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN (Post 275751)
Congratulations if someone active celebrated their birthday during my “little break”!:scrunch:

Ps. By the way, everyone forgot my "birthday"... :w:

Lol, but it was just a good thing, pay attention to quotation marks, :))) because I didn't have them yesterday, because there seems to be a typo in my birthday information, 5 is missing, so I only celebrated on February 25, but... Apparently, however, I can't even change this information myself from the settings. :)(:

Apparently only Some admins can do it(?), So thanks, can someone make a change. That is, only 2 -> 25.

I believe your birthday info has been corrected.

AlizéeSuperFanFIN 02-04-2022 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 (Post 275766)
I believe your birthday info has been corrected.

:thumb: Yeah. It is now okay and fixed!

I am still 37 years old!:) For a little while...:fear:

Noppo555 02-07-2022 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN (Post 275768)
:thumb: Yeah. It is now okay and fixed!

I am still 37 years old!:) For a little while...:fear:

Happy early birthday (before I forget to login back in) :)).

I might update the photos folder again, as I feel I have less pressure on myself nowadays. I don't really like how I formatted the sub folders (only some sets have folder-separated HQ and non HQ photos) and I wanted to add more recent sets (maybe leave a scrapper running to snatch photos off her insta). I also wanted to format and upload my videos collection.

I still listen to her music from time to time and don't think the magic is fading :))) (I still skip heartbeats when I see a photo), it's just that I've been busy trying to live my life to obtain what I want instead of daydreaming. So I want to update and upload everything before I forget (if I ever do).

Damn, I also have to desaturate and find better quality versions of a bunch of photos.

AlizéeSuperFanFIN 02-07-2022 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noppo555 (Post 275794)

I might update the photos folder again, as I feel I have less pressure on myself nowadays. I don't really like how I formatted the sub folders (only some sets have folder-separated HQ and non HQ photos) and I wanted to add more recent sets (maybe leave a scrapper running to snatch photos off her insta). I also wanted to format and upload my videos collection.

I still listen to her music from time to time and don't think the magic is fading :))) (I still skip heartbeats when I see a photo), it's just that I've been busy trying to live my life to obtain what I want instead of daydreaming. So I want to update and upload everything before I forget (if I ever do).

Damn, I also have to desaturate and find better quality versions of a bunch of photos.

Heh! :yay:

And one possible good idea could be to congratulate everyone right from the start of the year:))) in advance!:)):)

And nice to always see you!:bye: When I have time, I will update my own “Alizée situation” with the 🤤 psychosis™ thread I opened.:):p

I had to do it already at Christmas, but then there was all sorts of problem!

Scruffydog777 02-07-2022 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noppo555 (Post 275794)

Take your time and get it right and thank you for what you are doing!

AlizéeSuperFanFIN 04-12-2022 05:04 PM

First of all, happy birthday to everyone if someone has recently gone unnoticed, and then secondly straight to the point.... :D Now...

Happy birthday to Merci Alizée!:**::2_thumbs::dance: