Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Alizée's Tattoos (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7034)

Uroboros 05-02-2012 01:32 PM

She is such a beautiful woman, there's no need to cover up her body with so many tattoos! Doesn't she know that? :(

Jake04 05-02-2012 01:45 PM

May be if we all tell her on twitter how we feel, she might have a second thought about getting more tattoos in the future.

BrianO1 05-02-2012 01:56 PM

Well, now we have a better idea of where the peace sign comes from.

I would rather see her smile like sailor moon then duckface when she does it though :p

Cruzier 05-02-2012 02:04 PM

Wow another tattoo yup well it a shame, her nice good looking body going down the drain you know. well here my concerns my opinion tho somthing is wrong,a hobby or ummmm addicted to them who knows tho but 8 years of being a fan a long time i still like her and music.

MasterSprtn117 05-02-2012 02:23 PM

So what options does she have if she ever decides that she has too many tattoos?

Bigdan 05-02-2012 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterSprtn117 (Post 225225)
So what options does she have if she ever decides that she has too many tattoos?

There is a laser technic supposed to remove your tattoo but that leave a scar...:(

User22 05-02-2012 03:28 PM

All of you are pushing yourselves way too far over the edge. This is simply another tatoo that we won't notice during performances and concerts. Remember the Sidaction 2012 performance with Amel and Adamo just a few weeks ago? None of you were complaining about her tatoos or being able to see them then. She is smart and knows that she only has so much space she can fill up before they start being on her front and being highly visible. I know you all will still be around for a new album...so just take a deep breath, relax, and know that only good things are to come, and that tatoos won't stand in your way of liking her music and stage presence. And be glad she is on Instagram showing us these few tatoos now than all at once, cause that would've ruined images of her really fast.

ALS 05-02-2012 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigdan (Post 225226)
There is a laser technic supposed to remove your tattoo but that leave a scar...:(

Also it is a very painful process. The laser literally boils the ink out of your skin.

DrSmith 05-02-2012 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigdan (Post 225226)

It shouldn't leave a scar. Google pics of tattoo removal—it can be pretty effective.

BrianO1 05-02-2012 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaronius31 (Post 225227)
This is simply another tatoo that we won't notice during performances and concerts.

While I myself am not against the tattoo, I will say that I'm pretty sure this tattoo will be visable most of the time. If it is in fact on her right arm, and that is the Annily tattoo that we see on the inside of her arm, that means this new tattoo is on the outside of her arm, or rather the front of it. As in the side that faces the camera. If she is wearing a sleeved shirt, you will still see the feet of the tattoo. If she wears a dress, you will see most, of not all of it. So if she did in fact get the tattoo on the front of her arm, then this tattoo will be visible almost always.

Still think she needs an "AAm" tattoo. :p