Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Body Language - Gourmandises (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6732)

mzracing76 11-25-2011 05:21 PM

Body Language - Gourmandises

I love body language at the 2:50 mark during the enconcert performance for the song Gourmandises. Is she flirting with the audience. The part in question is right after the "chemin la" part of the second verse at the time listed above. Awesome body language, another example of what sets her apart from other entertainers.

MZ

DannyMac524 11-25-2011 07:13 PM

I love the part when she flirts with her little prance walk with her back facing the audience and then turns to look back. She does that three time. It is so sexy. It is stuff like that which sets way above other performers. She really knows how to "romance" her fans when she sings.

Azhiri 11-25-2011 08:30 PM

Alizee was indeed VERY well-taught by Mylene in the art of performing. It's the little touches like her interaction with the audience that make her performances in those days so great.

Un-rêve 11-25-2011 08:38 PM

Alizée once said in an interview that she was " a fan of her fans " if anyone can find that actual interview ( I think it was a magazine ) you're a bigger fan than me. :thumb:

User22 11-25-2011 11:01 PM

Ahhh....my favorite EC performance being discussed. All I can say is, "wow"!

ALS 11-26-2011 09:22 AM

I just wish they hadn't chopped up the performance slicing in segments from different concerts. Easy to see when you watch hands in pockets, hands out of pockets, ring on finger, ring not on finger.

mzracing76 11-26-2011 12:28 PM

Is this why durinb a part of this song there seems to be a glitch/skip in it. Referring to one of parts where starts to walk across the stage. Is this where its been editec?

Ummm....this maybe the during the song L'mail a des ailes that I am refering to. Excuse me.

Naft 11-28-2011 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALS (Post 213225)
I just wish they hadn't chopped up the performance slicing in segments from different concerts. Easy to see when you watch hands in pockets, hands out of pockets, ring on finger, ring not on finger.

If you watch it enough, you can at some points see the difference in the length of her hair!
Quote:

Originally Posted by DannyMac524 (Post 213210)
I love the part when she flirts with her little prance walk with her back facing the audience and then turns to look back. She does that three time. It is so sexy. It is stuff like that which sets way above other performers. She really knows how to "romance" her fans when she sings.

I love what she does after those three times; a full 360-spin followed by very fluid movements that I am just stuck to adore.

User22 11-28-2011 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naft (Post 213351)
If you watch it enough, you can at some points see the difference in the length of her hair!

I love what she does after those three times; a full 360-spin followed by very fluid movements that I am just stuck to adore.

The length of the hair is the thing I noticed first! She went from being a mean-looking and long-haired Lolita to a cutesy and short-bang stuffed animal! I only say that she looked like a stuffed animal at some points with the short bangs cause she looked so cute and cuddly!

What I liked most was her superhuman ability to go from one side of the stage to another between shots...they should have made it more fluid in my opinion. It is easy to see it being from different stages and different months altogether.

Either way, Gourmandises was awesome!

severianb 12-01-2011 11:09 PM

It the disappearing stuffed animals on stage that I noticed. I never noticed the hair at all, you guys make me feel like a newb.

Now I've got to watch it again! Oh well. The things you do for Alizee!