Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Need for an AAm Facebook group? (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5511)

User22 04-01-2010 01:06 PM

Need for an AAm Facebook group?

Hey guys I was just thinking, do we have the need for a facebook group to spread the word of Alizée to Americans? I have seen that PsychAlizee, Lilly's Nest, and some other fan pages have facebook groups used for posting news and everything. But I don't know if there would be a point to posting pics and videos on there just like we do the site, because we would have to have someone who is dedicated to it. If you think we have the need for it/don't have the need for it then please put in your 2 cents...

wasabi622 04-01-2010 03:21 PM

I agree full heartedly. The current one is... well, dead.

User22 04-01-2010 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasabi622 (Post 157369)
I agree full heartedly. The current one is... well, dead.

As in there already is one?! hmm i coulnt find it...o well...i will try and make a new one then tell everyone to join...

Edit:

Nevermind....if the first one died then i wont make another since it will die also...

wasabi622 04-01-2010 07:36 PM

Yup, here's the link to it.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php...7844981&ref=ts

Like I said though.. it's dead.

paintballpdh19 04-01-2010 07:38 PM

if its dead, we either ned to revive it or start a new one so that the word can spread. and there's no better time then this because of her new album!

wasabi622 04-01-2010 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paintballpdh19 (Post 157504)
if its dead, we either ned to revive it or start a new one so that the word can spread. and there's no better time then this because of her new album!

That's true, but I wonder how many of the "newer" members of the forum are a part of the group? I think the group is mostly the older members.

jmaca 04-01-2010 07:55 PM

I'm not part of the old group, I didn't even know about it. I would be more than willing to join the group if it gets revived or join the new one if it gets made.

paintballpdh19 04-01-2010 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasabi622 (Post 157511)
That's true, but I wonder how many of the "newer" members of the forum are a part of the group? I think the group is mostly the older members.

thats true, im a relatively new member and i had no idea about this group. does anyone kno who is the starter of the group because if they arent interested then someone else who is need to be put in charge in order to get it active.

wasabi622 04-01-2010 08:16 PM

I'd be willing to make a new one, but in order to invite you guys, I need to be friends with you on facebook first!

My name is Tommy Ahn, so feel free to add me. I'm not hard to find, trust me, if you find my profile, you'll know. :p

Fall 04-01-2010 08:40 PM

I posted on there, after Wasabi. I agree that we should revive it. Thanks to Puff for making it too :)

wasabi622 04-01-2010 08:45 PM

Speaking of which, hey Puff, can you make me an admin? I'll do good things, I promise. :D

VVVACCPLPNLY 04-08-2010 02:33 PM

We must make a new one now! On her new fb, she joined Alizée forum, and Alizée south africa! We need a group, then let her know it is there so she can join! Lke, asap!

wasabi622 04-08-2010 02:51 PM

A completely new Facebook group for Alizée America? I mean, sure, but I only a couple of people from here on facebook..

BlackAnthem 04-08-2010 04:17 PM

I vote: Yes.

VVVACCPLPNLY 04-08-2010 04:29 PM

I have no computer, an I can't make a group from my phone. Can someone do it? Then post the group name here? Maybe like, Alizée USA? Whether or not many people use facebook does not matter. If some don't, they probably just don't want to share pictures of themselves. But for those of us that are on Fb and would lke a group, there is nothing stopping us, as long as mods/admins approve.

Ben 04-08-2010 06:44 PM

I'll try to revive the existing one (message sent to Puff). ;)

wasabi622 04-08-2010 06:45 PM

Make me an admin! I'll try to be just as active on there as I am here. :p

Alex 04-23-2010 04:08 PM

Well I think we should still keep the current AAm Facebook page, its just that we need to work on it to revive it, make it attractive, and useful. AAm has alot of material and capacity that can be shared through its Facebook page. One of my suggestions is that we need to decide what logo we will be using from now on. Also, we have many talented members in here that have contributed to the site with their works, we could share their great works (i.e: ImRawdg's, Lefty's compositions, mixes, and versions of Alizee's music). We should upload:
-Music
-Members Works
-Samples of Alizee's music
-Video
-Fan videos made by our members(Scruffy, HRO87,..)
-Clips of her great performances and music videos
-Video footage of AlizeeAmerica with Alizee(2007 Paris & 2010 Private meet)
-Updated News
-News we receive in AAm about her future appearances, interviews, shows, concerts, photoshoots, etc.. any news to be announced to the public.
-AAm Forum News such as contests, updates, donations, etc...
-Photos
-An organized photo album of her different eras, success, triumphs, photoshoots, etc...

The point of all our suggestions is to make the AlizeeAmerica Facebook Page a page where people, fans, and curious people can easily get any updated news and to get them interested in Alizee. This page should be attractive, updated very often, and show that AlizeeAmerica is an active forum that has the latest news and updates of Alizee. :)

Fall 04-26-2010 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex (Post 162424)
Well I think we should still keep the current AAm Facebook page, its just that we need to work on it to revive it, make it attractive, and useful. AAm has alot of material and capacity that can be shared through its Facebook page. One of my suggestions is that we need to decide what logo we will be using from now on. Also, we have many talented members in here that have contributed to the site with their works, we could share their great works (i.e: ImRawdg's, Lefty's compositions, mixes, and versions of Alizee's music). We should upload:
-Music
-Members Works
-Samples of Alizee's music
-Video
-Fan videos made by our members(Scruffy, HRO87,..)
-Clips of her great performances and music videos
-Video footage of AlizeeAmerica with Alizee(2007 Paris & 2010 Private meet)
-Updated News
-News we receive in AAm about her future appearances, interviews, shows, concerts, photoshoots, etc.. any news to be announced to the public.
-AAm Forum News such as contests, updates, donations, etc...
-Photos
-An organized photo album of her different eras, success, triumphs, photoshoots, etc...

The point of all our suggestions is to make the AlizeeAmerica Facebook Page a page where people, fans, and curious people can easily get any updated news and to get them interested in Alizee. This page should be attractive, updated very often, and show that AlizeeAmerica is an active forum that has the latest news and updates of Alizee. :)

I agree, this is a great plan. The only photo on the group right now is the one of the letter and the page picture. If any of your friends or a random visitor decides to click on the group and sees a near empty page they might not be so interested. If we upload some more stuff on there, including the Open Letter, we might have something better to present. :)

Alex 04-26-2010 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fall06 (Post 162899)
I agree, this is a great plan. The only photo on the group right now is the one of the letter and the page picture. If any of your friends or a random visitor decides to click on the group and sees a near empty page they might not be so interested. If we upload some more stuff on there, including the Open Letter, we might have something better to present. :)

Yeah unfortunally that's true if any of my friends or random people visit the group it will be almost empty and non-interesting. Whether it be the letter, photos, or any stuff already suggested hope it's done soon so we can have a worthy active updated AlizéeAmerica Facebook Group :)

VVVACCPLPNLY 04-26-2010 08:20 PM

Who manages/moderates/administrates the group? Sorry, I am not very fb savy.

Fall 04-26-2010 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY (Post 162957)
Who manages/moderates/administrates the group? Sorry, I am not very fb savy.

At the moment, Puffy, Ben, Emmerich/LE_LOUP_DES_STEPPES and Alizée herself in case she wants to reach us through the fb group.

LE_LOUP_DES_STEPPES 04-26-2010 11:17 PM

User22 04-26-2010 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LE_LOUP_DES_STEPPES (Post 163000)
Perhaps............. :cool:

So I believe that pic was used by Emmerich....so is this Emmerich's new AAm profile? I am confused....

Alex 04-26-2010 11:24 PM

No doubt about it...that is Emmerich :D hehe

LE_LOUP_DES_STEPPES 04-26-2010 11:26 PM

Nope you are wrong

User22 04-26-2010 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LE_LOUP_DES_STEPPES (Post 163005)
Nope you are wrong

Don't worry we all know it's you now....don't make it so obvious:D

LE_LOUP_DES_STEPPES 04-27-2010 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaronius31 (Post 163007)
Don't worry we all know it's you now....don't make it so obvious:D

LOL! Well the reason I say that it isn't me. Well suffice it to say I am friends with him on F.B, I just sent him a private message, he finds it funny that you think he is me. I have asked him to come forward here in AAM but he would like to keep who he is confidential, I don't know why though. :blink:

User22 04-27-2010 10:48 PM

I dunno what's happening....this is confusing me and I will leave people's whateverhoo's alone:rolleyes:

Alex 04-28-2010 02:29 AM

Is there any way to have a Video section in the AAm Facebook Group? so that way we can post and share them?

so we can get an archive something like this: http://www.facebook.com/search/?post...137&ref=search

EDIT:
BTW: Is AAm planning on wishing Annily a Joyeaux Anniversaire?

User22 04-28-2010 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex (Post 163145)
Is there any way to have a Video section in the AAm Facebook Group? so that way we can post and share them?

so we can get an archive something like this: http://www.facebook.com/search/?post...137&ref=search

Yes...you just post a video on her site and it shows up in her videos tab under her status...there are already videos on both Alizee and Melle Alizee Bis

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex (Post 163145)
EDIT:
BTW: Is AAm planning on wishing Annily a Joyeaux Anniversaire?

I hope not. We don't want to be that creepy since Annily is a part of Alizee and we shouldn't interfere with that...That's just creepy wishing some random kid in Corsica a happy birthday. I just see it as weird...but that's just me

VVVACCPLPNLY 04-28-2010 07:56 AM

We aren't wishing some random kid in Corse a happy birthday. We may not actually know her, but we might as well wish her happy b-day! I did. But if you don't want to, then don't. But maybe a group thank you from us is a bad idea. If people don't want to be included, then let's not do a group thank you. It's not fair for us to say from all of AAm, if som don't want to. But if we say from some of AAm, she might think 'Why only some?' So avoid all poblems by letting those who want to, just do it individually throught their own profile. K?

Fall 04-28-2010 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fall06 (Post 162958)
At the moment, Puffy, Ben, Emmerich/LE_LOUP_DES_STEPPES and Alizée herself in case she wants to reach us through the fb group.

Well I'm quite surethat I didn't write Emmerich's name there so, what up? :blink:

Deepwaters 04-28-2010 01:37 PM

I saw some signs of greater activity in the AAm FB group this morning.

About a Happy Birthday to Annily, my own feeling is that Alizée has always wanted to keep her private and public lives separate, and she is FEROCIOUSLY protective of her daughter. I avoid extending birthday wishes to the kid for that reason, although I'm sure she wouldn't see it as a threat, so it's not a huge deal. One of those minor, eh, I don't think it would receive the full appreciation I intend, so maybe not, things.

BlackAnthem 04-28-2010 03:16 PM

Count me in for the Facebook Group. I'm there.