Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Apprendre l'anglais (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   The new era of lilly town france (V2.0) (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4757)

lefty12357 05-26-2009 04:46 PM

I like the new design, but as others said, some of the text is a little hard to read. I've been a member there for a while now, but I still don't feel comfortable enough with my French to post anything...:)

Srbski-kralj 05-26-2009 08:18 PM

yeah same, even though the site looks nice, not sure if ill join and post since i dont speak or read French it will be hard to follow, and as Lefty said post anything.

wasabi622 05-26-2009 10:51 PM

nooooo!! i MUST learn French! why the hell did i take 4 years of spanish?!

Srbski-kralj 05-26-2009 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasabi622 (Post 130564)

ahaha yeah same here man, well I took 2 years. But been talking to my friend and she is majoring in French in college, when i heard that i told her about Alizee lol and she laughed at me about listening to something i dont understand ahaha. But I made her listen to couple of Lilis songs and her prespective changed :).

jung_adore_ALIZEE 05-26-2009 11:34 PM

I like the look.............I like it a lot :D

wasabi622 05-26-2009 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Srbski-kralj (Post 130576)
ahaha yeah same here man, well I took 2 years. But been talking to my friend and she is majoring in French in college, when i heard that i told her about Alizee lol and she laughed at me about listening to something i dont understand ahaha. But I made her listen to couple of Lilis songs and her prespective changed :).

hahahaa, my friends were the same. when i told them that i had signed up to take french next semester, they all said that i was stupid to take a class just cuz some chick was hot.

*sigh*

the saying "shun the nonbelievers" come to mind
:p

Roman 05-27-2009 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasabi622 (Post 130564)

haha that's what I said. Unfortunately it was so long ago that I don't remember any Spanish either!

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasabi622 (Post 130581)
hahahaa, my friends were the same. when i told them that i had signed up to take french next semester, they all said that i was stupid to take a class just cuz some chick was hot.
*sigh*
the saying "shun the nonbelievers" come to mind
:p

Hey, if guys didn't do things just cuz some chick is hot, we'd all still be living in caves. :p
Yeah, I don't care for the darkness either and it is harder to read. Though, white on black is easier on the eyes.

Jess 05-30-2009 01:55 PM

Hey what happened to the Britney section ??? :p (leaves before anyone strikes him with a blunt object)