Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   It has been 7 years... (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7841)

Runner Simon 10-16-2014 03:26 PM

I'll add to those 7 years people :) Still hearing her voice through my speakers from time to time :)

Plaz 10-16-2014 05:44 PM

Had my 10 yr in March... Definitely not the same 15 yr old fanboy I was then. Still listen and follow here and there.

Fall 10-16-2014 06:41 PM

This January will be 6 years since I became a fan, and then in July it will be 6 years since I joined AAm. I also looked through the forum before I joined it, extensively for a couple of months before I joined. Old threads. :D

Echoing what others have said so far, I don't post as much on the forum or on its IG/Fb/Twitter because of school, but she's still every bit a part of who I am as she has been all these years. I can't see myself not being an Alizée fan. I'm also a big fan of Alizée America, it has certainly been and continues to be an essential part of my and many others' Alizée experience. :)

Un-rêve 11-11-2014 09:57 PM

^^

:2_thumbs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ee4bfu_t3c

Merci Alizée 11-12-2014 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 (Post 251891)
It's been over 7 and 1/2 half for me. I had always thought MA had been a member much longer than me. He seemed so informed about Alizée. He was the go to guy on matters concerning Alizée. This forum owes a huge debt to him in running this forum when Ben had too many things going on in his own life to do it. He did such a great job despite being unfamiliar with the ways of so many of the members on this side of the world.

I had been reading forums for long time, but I didn't understand much. I used to be very curious and spent a lot of time reading different articles during my college days.

Sometimes I feel that I have lost it, but then again I woke up this morning and found Blonde disc just next to me. I was listening to it last night and forgot to put it back. That's when I realize that I may not be interested in what media says about her anymore, but what I liked earlier hasn't changed yet.

Rev 11-12-2014 02:55 AM

Hi MA,

In her core, she is still the same person. I spot glimpses from time to time and the person you (we) were first drawn to is still there.

She tried to put on a new "image" for BLONDE (basically because she made the decision to make the tour themed partly around that Blonde song). People did not like it as much as the more "real" her (still partly an image, but closer to the real her).

I really liked what I saw in Top 50. :)

Fall 11-12-2014 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Un-rêve (Post 252192)

Huh? :confused:

DannyMac524 11-12-2014 08:03 PM

I've been a devoted fan for over 10 years, and she still is my number one top performer. For me, it does not get any better than Alizée. Maybe I am blindly in love with her, but that is how I see her.

Ray4AJ 11-12-2014 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev (Post 252196)
In her core, she is still the same person. I spot glimpses from time to time and the person you (we) were first drawn to is still there.

I still spot glimpses all the time. Most often during TV talk shows where there are several other guests, and she is sitting back observing the discussions.

Well, that might not make sense to everyone, since we all have different reasons for being fans and different expectations of who she is. But maybe some fans will know what I mean.

Now that I think about it, I got my impressions of who she is from the early TV interviews. Not so much what she said, but how she said it.

pepon66 11-13-2014 12:20 AM

I discovered Alizée in 2006, yeah, 8 years ago I saw a wallpaper of a beautiful girl on a PC, I didn´t know who she was, but it was love at first sight :wub: ... later after doing some research I realized that the girl on that wallpaper was Alizée and that she sang the songs I liked and I used to listen on the local radio (moi... lolita and JEAM) ...and the research for finding Alizée stuff still continue nowadays :D #NeverWannaLeaveYou #VivaAlizée #LaPlusBelle #ForeverYoung
:need: