Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   It has been 7 years... (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7841)

Rocket 10-12-2017 12:06 AM

It's been 11 years for me. Time has certainly flew by.

soik 10-12-2017 09:42 AM

11 years for me too. Haven't visited here in a year. Then this evening while listening to À Cause de l'automne, bumped into a youtube video titled "Alizée met un terme à sa carrière de chanteuse".
Now I'm a bit sad even though I should be happy for her and her family.
I am hoping this is just like the post-mylene hiatus. But the way the articles say it, it's seems like she's not gonna be singing for a long long time.

Scruffydog777 10-12-2017 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soik (Post 259278)
11 years for me too. Haven't visited here in a year. Then this evening while listening to À Cause de l'automne, bumped into a youtube video titled "Alizée met un terme à sa carrière de chanteuse".
Now I'm a bit sad even though I should be happy for her and her family.
I am hoping this is just like the post-mylene hiatus. But the way the articles say it, it's seems like she's not gonna be singing for a long long time.

Good to hear from you again. The way I look at it, as long as MF is still out there producing albums, there is a very small glimmer of hope. I think there is no other artist or song writer out there that could talk her into another album with the exception of MF because with Mylene, I think she would feel that success is guaranteed.

soik 10-12-2017 05:01 PM

That would be an amazing turn of events. It would be epic.

ALS 10-12-2017 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocket (Post 259277)
It's been 11 years for me. Time has certainly flew by.

Girl where have you been? You need to pop in more and keep us guys in line. :D

Davedel 10-14-2017 08:15 PM

38 Attachment(s)
AS REQUESTED: Here are many of the photos from the Alizee Birthday Party held back in 2007 in Steilacoom, Washington. The party was held in a French Restaurant called La Creme Brulee, which was owned/operated by a real chef from France.. Chef Bertrand. He made a special Corsican Meal and Alizee fan birthday cake for the attendees. No one person put the party together. I, myself, made the "Alizee Day" flyer, purchased the decorations and posters and most of the prizes awarded. Josh, CF Hollister, helped organize the party itself, the attendees and arrival information for the fans. Cooney provided the Alizee collection and memorabilia displayed. Chef Bertrand volunteered his restaurant for the party and made the great meal we had (which cost the fans nothing). Most everyone (all the fans that attended) helped set up the decorations, earlier in the day, and organized the restaurant for the party later that night. It was definitely a group effort.

At the party we had contests with prizes (and samples of the perfume that Alizee wore) awarded to the winners. Everyone went home with an Alizee poster, some of which you can see on the walls in the photos. The fans that attended came from Washington, Oregon, California, Idaho, New York and Florida.. the best I can remember. It was a great party that lasted into the wee hours of the next morning. Also, we all watched the Alizee concert projected in Hi-Def and about 10 feet wide! It was really great! It really seemed as we were right there in front of her as we all cheered and applauded her appearance.. and throughout the rest of the concert. You should have been there; it was really something! We all knew this would be a once-in-a-lifetime special event so we made a time of it. SEE BELOW FOR BOTH THE PHOTOS AND THE VARIOUS CONTESTS WE HAD.

Attachment 1670

Attachment 1671

Attachment 1672

Attachment 1673

Attachment 1674

Attachment 1680

Attachment 1681

Attachment 1682

Attachment 1683

Attachment 1684

Edit:

Attachment 1685

Attachment 1686

Attachment 1687

Attachment 1688

Attachment 1689

Edit:

Attachment 1690

Attachment 1691

Attachment 1692

Attachment 1693

Attachment 1694

Edit:

Attachment 1695

Attachment 1696

Attachment 1697

Attachment 1698

Attachment 1699

Edit:

Attachment 1700

Attachment 1701

Attachment 1702

Attachment 1703

Attachment 1704

Edit:

Attachment 1705

Attachment 1706

Attachment 1707

Scruffydog777 10-15-2017 01:44 AM

What an amazing time that must've been and to have the chef prepare you a Corsican meal too! Do you remember the name of Alizée's perfurme? To watch her together with so many fellow fans must've been something. Maybe if it's not too much trouble, you can enter the names of the different fans on the pictures? It looked like some other locals were there too. Did they have any idea what was going on?

kulli 10-15-2017 06:51 AM

Thank you very much, Davendel!
If you dont mind, can you post it again in the "Reload this Page Upcoming Virtual Alizée Concert: Info " Thread?
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...y+party&page=1

If I remember right, someone mentioned "Lolita Lempicka" as perfurme in a thread

Rocket 10-31-2017 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALS (Post 259284)
Girl where have you been? You need to pop in more and keep us guys in line. :D

That would be an all day job to keep you animals in line! LOL Thanks ALS for remembering me!
Lot of Love!

ALS 11-01-2017 11:39 AM

Not really Rocket the guys that are still here are pretty mellow. The difficult members have moved on.