Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   VOTE Moi...Lolita for Best Song of the Decade (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5190)

Alex 11-09-2009 08:19 PM

VOTE Moi...Lolita for Best Song of the Decade

Ok well saw this at Alizee Latino and seems quite interesting and entertaining until we have something new:p. There is a voting competition called SONG OF THE DECADE; which deals in having to vote for the best song of the DECADE. Hit songs from 2000-2009, and countries from all around the world are participating, in this case France with the 2000 HIT Moi...Lolita. One has to register to be abe to vote, after registering a window will appear asking for your vote and how this song makes you feel. After voting you have to wait a certain amount of time to vote again. Hope we can achieve something important and have Moi...Lolita in the top 50 chart or even.. the Top 10:cool:

http://songofthedecade.com/song/Alizee/Moi...+Lolita

:DVOTE! VOTE! VOTE!VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!:D

Fall 11-09-2009 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex (Post 143970)
Ok well saw this at Alizee Latino and seems quite interesting and entertaining until we have something new:p. There is a voting competition called SONG OF THE DECADE; which deals in having to vote for the best song of the DECADE. Hit songs from 2000-2009, and countries from all around the world are participating, in this case France with the 2000 HIT Moi...Lolita. One has to register to be abe to vote, after registering a window will appear asking for your vote and how this song makes you feel. After voting you have to wait a certain amount of time to vote again. Hope we can achieve something important and have Moi...Lolita in the top 50 chart or even.. the Top 10:cool:

:DVOTE! VOTE! VOTE!VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!:D

Asking people to vote for Lilly is something I tried... uh... didn't quite work out :(/:mad:. I for one will make a difference and help, Alex, let's hope the others do too. :) A spot on the top 15 on Radio Atlantis was accomplished by me and a few fans somewhere else (nobody here helped :(), we can win this if we all participate. (Though I think my fellow MJ fans will be breaking their left click button voting for their favorite track from Invincible ;))

IncliningPizza 11-09-2009 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fall06 (Post 143975)
Asking people to vote for Lilly is something I tried... uh... didn't quite work out :(/:mad:. I for one will make a difference and help, Alex, let's hope the others do too. :) A spot on the top 15 on Radio Atlantis was accomplished by me and a few fans somewhere else (nobody here helped :(), we can win this if we all participate. (Though I think my fellow MJ fans will be breaking their left click button voting for their favorite track from Invincible ;))

Hey, it worked with Tweeterwall. Although the payoff was a load of crap. :P

Let's go kids. Break out the autoclickers and extra laptops.

(Just kidding...sort of...)

wasabi622 11-09-2009 09:51 PM

oh dear. terrible timing.

biology exam this wednesday.. but then this.. GAH!
I MUST DO WHAT IS RIGHT! COME HELL OR HIGH WATER.

so the biology exam can wait till tuesday night. :p

TheBarrett 11-09-2009 10:12 PM

This site is lucky it's not complete.

There are at least 400 other songs that could easily win my heart. This is the "decade" after all.
It's being pit against a lot of albums and songs by a lot of bands and artists, if it was "complete" I bet the results wouldn't be as narrow.

wasabi622 11-09-2009 10:12 PM

is there a limit as to how much you can vote?
cuz now all i get is "share this song" rather than vote on it..

Chuck 11-10-2009 12:00 AM

I voted, once just now. Maybe try again soon to see if it is allowed.

But they really should put her face on the voting page, not just her butt.

wasabi622 11-10-2009 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck (Post 144007)
But they really should put her face on the voting page, not just her butt.

Agreed. That picture of her, from that angel during the JPVA dance.. not a big fan.

makes her look no different than the sluts in most main stream music.
*coughcough*Brittany Spears*coughcough*

just to accidentally cough one up. :p

C-4 11-10-2009 05:26 AM

I will be voting often!

Merci Alizée 11-10-2009 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fall06 (Post 143975)

Moi...Lolita is already on no 1 in top 50 list. That's quite impressive and it worked.

Fall 11-10-2009 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merci Alizée (Post 144064)
Moi...Lolita is already on no 1 in top 50 list. That's quite impressive and it worked.

I had no doubt that we would make it to the top :D, but the questions is, how long can we stay there?

wasabi622 11-10-2009 04:52 PM

how can we? seems like i can't vote at all anymore.. anyone else having this problem?

Fall 11-10-2009 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasabi622 (Post 144093)
how can we? seems like i can't vote at all anymore.. anyone else having this problem?

Yeah, if you want to vote again, you'll have to cheat and make a new account. I'm not going to unless, the song is no longer in first place. Meanwhile, I've been voting the heck out of my (many :eek:) favorite MJ songs :D That too, there's only one song listed from Alizée, Moi... Lolita.

wasabi622 11-10-2009 05:01 PM

hmm.. any of the other Alizee forums up to this?
if so, how are they bypassing this one vote thingy?

Fall 11-10-2009 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasabi622 (Post 144096)

Well judging by all the comments in Spanish, most of those including the word Mexico, I'm guessing :p some of the latino forums know about it and are helping out. As long as they keep voting, and anybody who hasn't voted yet goes and does it, we should stay in first place for at least a week. But we may have to play dirty ;) cause there are a lot of songs competing :eek:

Lucian_RO 11-10-2009 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasabi622 (Post 144096)

A single song may only receive one vote from:

1. any single individual; or
  2. the same IP range.
  3. Any vote which contravenes this restriction shall be invalid.

By the way, I'm not sure if variable IP would be useful to fool their checking methods. I will try at least to vote from some computers at my university, maybe you could try the same when you're at school/work. Just create some mail addresses from those computers and use them to sign up to songofthedecade.com

mercenaries16 11-14-2009 11:02 AM

what hapen why alizee is not in the top 50 anymore . come on lets go voting

vote now alizee need us ! come on its for alizee

why no one is voting for alizee song of the decade ??? come on lets help alizee with this

wasabi622 11-14-2009 01:58 PM

because dude.. we can vote only once. :(

i've already voted.

mercenaries16 11-14-2009 02:02 PM

:( how can it be posible i dont want to see this top 10 without alizee in it someone have an idea ? any soution ?

wasabi622 11-14-2009 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mercenaries16 (Post 144420)
:( how can it be posible i dont want to see this top 10 without alizee in it someone have an idea ? any soution ?

this, my friend, is a battle that our sheer dedication alone cannot win. :p
i guess you can say that it is a very fair vote. we can't vote away like crazy as we did with the tweeterwall.

Fèvier 11-14-2009 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mercenaries16 (Post 144420)

the only solution right now is to cheat and make dozens of new emails as everyone else has mentioned already. other than that, just hope and pray that those who havent voted yet, do vote

mercenaries16 11-14-2009 02:36 PM

but its just too dificult , but if its the only wai i do it who else wanna do this ?

Fall 11-14-2009 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fall06 (Post 144097)
As long as they keep voting, and anybody who hasn't voted yet goes and does it, we should stay in first place for at least a week. But we may have to play dirty ;) cause there are a lot of songs competing :eek:

:( Unfortunately, I was right it seems. I'm also up for the cheating, but I don't wanna be the only one doing it like when I wanted everybody to start voting on Radio Atlantis again. Nobody was doing it, and I was pretty much wasting my time. So, anybody else doing this? :cool:

Lucian_RO 11-14-2009 04:27 PM

The top 50, if you read carefully, is only for the last 24 hours, so don't get discouraged and vote if you haven't already. I put comments about this competition to some 40+ videos of her on youtube so I will check what happens in the next days.

Fall 11-14-2009 07:27 PM

I think mostly everybody on here voted, so what's left is for the guests who aren't members to go and vote if they haven't already, there's lots of them looking around all the time, so get to it guests!! :D Maybe some of the other forums did the same already, so it's all in your hands.

Scruffydog777 11-14-2009 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mercenaries16 (Post 144418)
why no one is voting for alizee song of the decade ??? come on lets help alizee with this

Trying to vote. Waiting to get e-mail back from them.
Here's the link for others who are interested.

Roman 11-14-2009 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 (Post 144437)
Trying to vote. Waiting to get e-mail back from them.
Here's the link for others who are interested.

Interesting thing about this is that it requires you to log on and then only allows one vote. I guess one can use a spam bot to register more accounts. :p

wasabi622 11-14-2009 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roman (Post 144448)
Interesting thing about this is that it requires you to log on and then only allows one vote. I guess one can use a spam bot to register more accounts. :p

spam bot. elaborate!

Roman 11-14-2009 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasabi622 (Post 144450)
spam bot. elaborate!

Oh, not that I know how to obtain or use such a thing. Just thinking about automating email account creation and registering on the site, something like spammers do to send us spam. So nope. As far as I know, we get one vote.

Fenris 11-15-2009 05:02 AM

I voted too. Too bad one has no idea of the actual ranking of the song...the site only tells you the "Highest chart position". :confused:

The top 50 are only for the last 24h...

mercenaries16 11-15-2009 12:05 PM

hellow everybody its a new day and we need to vote for alizee make publicity make much efforts alizee deserves at least once of the top 50 . anyone forget to vote ?

hellow everybody !! come on voting and making publicity today alizee its in number 22 come on lets go for the number 1

Fall 12-04-2009 01:42 PM

So I guess in the end, she came in 27th place? :(

Fenris 12-04-2009 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fall06 (Post 145546)
So I guess in the end, she came in 27th place? :(

Hm, the voting should still be ongoing...
"Voting closes at 8am on Monday 7 December"
http://songofthedecade.com/about.html

At the moment she ranks 20th in the Top 50...which ain't too bad given the competition.

AfriqueDuSud 12-04-2009 05:14 PM

Well I just voted, its sitting at 10th :eek:

Människöpesten 12-04-2009 07:23 PM

Currently it's in 5th :D

Fall 12-04-2009 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fenris (Post 145552)
Hm, the voting should still be ongoing...
"Voting closes at 8am on Monday 7 December"
http://songofthedecade.com/about.html

At the moment she ranks 20th in the Top 50...which ain't too bad given the competition.

Funny, I thought I saw it say that it ended 20th of November :blink: I might be going blind :o

wasabi622 12-05-2009 12:20 AM

I noticed that according to the site, moi...lolita came out in 2002.. it came out in 2000 didn't it? on the Gourmandises album?

:blink:

Ben 12-05-2009 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasabi622 (Post 145586)
I noticed that according to the site, moi...lolita came out in 2002.. it came out in 2000 didn't it? on the Gourmandises album?

:blink:

They may be referring to the UK release date. This contest is being done by a British radio station.

Maquis 12-05-2009 09:39 AM

Oh yeah I voted already, it's going to be tough!

She's second right now. :eek:

Lucian_RO 12-05-2009 10:22 AM

I've voted many times using proxies, but it was quite a slow process. Yesterday I read a post on Alizee-Forum about using a disposable e-mail service like 10minutemail or guerrillamail to quickly create a temporary mail and use it to sign-up more accounts at "songofthedecade.com" and vote.