Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Alizée teaching french language (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=979)

Matrix 12-13-2006 11:09 PM

Alizée teaching french language

What would sell more?

1. Her third album
2. French lessons by Alizée

I would love to see Alizée in a DVD video teaching french in a classroom environment and getting angry and slamming that pointer stick down on her desk telling everyone in french...

" Stop daydreaming and pay attention! "

Can you imagine Alizée teaching french language class? I don't think I would hear a word, just transfixed on her beautiful face :p

brad 12-13-2006 11:12 PM

I would almost rather have an audiobook of French lessons by Alizée instead of a third album.

That would be so great ........ :wub:

HibyPrime 12-13-2006 11:14 PM

A third album would be french lessons for me, so I'm not sure I have a preference..

Matrix 12-13-2006 11:26 PM

I think I just have a teacher-student fantasy about Alizée

You are sitting at your desk, she quietly walks over to you, leans into you and whispers in your ear...

"I know you like me, but you're not gonna learn a thing if you keep having these fantasies about me"

Oki, Alizée oki.. i try and study harder, lol :)

lobowolf14 12-13-2006 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matrix (Post 20902)
I think I just have a teacher-student fantasy about Alizée

You are sitting at your desk, she quietly walks over to you, leans into you and whispers in your ear...

"I know you like me, but you're not gonna learn a thing if you keep having these fantasies about me"

Oki, Alizée oki.. i try and study harder, lol :)

Hahaa..

Actually, I don't think she could be a mean teacher.. I think she's too nice and/or shy to do that. If she did it would probably be jokingly.

cane17 12-14-2006 12:57 AM

every now and then when Alizee takes the day off,Jenifer subs in for Alizee for me.:D :p :wub:

rwd716 12-14-2006 01:06 AM

You guys r hilarious!

guldebrett 12-14-2006 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cane17 (Post 20912)
every now and then when Alizee takes the day off,Jenifer subs in for Alizee for me.:D :p :wub:

Hey, Cane. Where did you the pic of Jenifer Bartoli. I really like her too and would like to get the original pic that you have on your sig. I like Alizee the best but I like Jenifer as number 2. I have Alizee DVD on order from Amazon.fr but am also going to order Jenifer's "Fait Son Live" DVD next month.

Thanks.

lobowolf14 12-14-2006 02:03 AM

Yea, do you have a website for that Jenifer. I searched but there are too many Jenifers in the world and the ones that looked promising didn't work.

cane17 12-14-2006 02:07 AM

Yes i have that Jeni pic and i'm trying to find a Jenifer site like this one like AF,i have most of her videos but i can't find any performance's of her.