Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How did you discover Alizée? (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4611)

isabella 06-15-2007 01:18 PM

How did you discover Alizée?

i was think...
how do people become a fan of alizée?
do you hear from her from your friends, do you have seen her on internet or other??

i would love to know:)

my "story" :

i was searching for a french singer on google ( i don't know why, i think i would know how french music sounds or something).
and i found her name.
so i download moi..lolita and like that song very much. a few days later i know al her songs and really like all of them! and then it go fast..i was looking at fansite's, at forums, build my own fansite, buy posters and finyls and all of that things:D

espire 06-15-2007 01:23 PM

Gourmandises on Last.fm. That piano riff at the beginning caught me, and Alizée's voice blew me away. Heh, the wind blew me away! :D

isabella 06-15-2007 01:25 PM

yes! that piano caught me too.
but the beginning of a contre-courant, that caught me much more! i don't know why.:)

gamezz 06-15-2007 01:29 PM

A long time ago, I saw on Fox Kids for the first time the clip of Moi...Lolita, but I didn't care for it, so I was going to watch to another channel. In 2006 I still had the song in my head, and I was curious who the singer was... So I searched in a p2p program called "Ares" and I found Moi...Lolita... And Immediatly I was hooked:D

espire 06-15-2007 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gamezz (Post 45196)
A long time ago, I saw on Fox Kids for the first time the clip of Moi...Lolita, but I didn't care for it, so I was going to watch to another channel. In 2006 I still had the song in my head, and I was curious who the singer was... So I searched in a p2p program called "Ares" and I found Moi...Lolita... And Immediatly I was hooked:D

1) Fox Kids, like Fox TV in the US, played Moi Lolita? I wouldn't expect that.

2) Why was a kids' channel showing that anyway? :eek:

gamezz 06-15-2007 01:46 PM

I don't know... It was a kids channel for children between 4-12 years... And Alizee was very popular with her first single in Holland, So practically every channel showed her clip:)

espire 06-15-2007 01:48 PM

Oh, Holland. That makes more sense, I thought you meant Fox in the US :)

That would be really odd.

Bigbobo 06-15-2007 02:00 PM

WNxSauron (Sauron on these here forums) kept on posting videos of Moi Lolita on our gaming clan forums. I was like "Whats so good about her?" Then after more videos eventually leading into JEAM I was thinking that she was hot. Then soon after came her voice. There was a couple month gap then I was hooked and joined AF. I wasn't posting alot and eventually came here. I knew about this since all Sauron's videos came from here. I love the giant databse.

FYI I am not one of those sleezebags on youtube who go "ZOMG she is such a fucking hawt ho". I can't stand those sleeze's.

espire 06-15-2007 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigbobo (Post 45207)
FYI I am not one of those sleezebags on youtube who go "ZOMG she is such a fucking hawt ho". I can't stand those sleeze's.

Don't worry, we can tell that you're not a YouTube commentator from simple things, like your:
  • Full sentences
  • Capital letters where appropriate
  • Lower-case letters where appropriate
  • Spelling and punctuation
  • Lack of being a twit
...so there's no need to mention it :D

thats amazazazing 06-15-2007 03:02 PM

my mom played me gourmandises, and i liked it. the end :D